Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1587

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Roddy Piper, dead at the age of 61
    Sad. Loved watching him as a kid. Made me so angry when he was the "bad guy" but he had such great entertainment value. I miss the 80's and 90's wrestling and wrestlers. Today it's all about roids and massive bodies where as in the past it was about the quality of entertainment.

The dude abides.

On this edition of Lost In The Midcard, Jeremy & Matt pay tribute to Roddy Piper who unfortunately lost his life a few days ago. They also run down some top headlines including Bray & Bo's sister getting a tryout, Lesnar appearing at a house show in October, and if the WWE is steering us to vote out ZZ from Tough Enough. There is discussion about WWE.com's article on the 25 greatest superstars of the new millennium and their thoughts on some top rumors leading up to SummerSlam. Throw in the review of this week's TV shows for pro wrestling, and you have a beefy episode 29!

The dude abides.

We have made it to 30 episodes!!!! (forgot to post this last week)

Matt & Jeremy celebrate the big THREE ZERO in terms of episodes as we continue to ride towards Summerslam. They talk about some top headlines including removing the Divas name, more possible shenanigans from Kevin Dunn, and speculation on what may or may not happen between now and WrestleMania 32. There is some noteworthy items in This Week In Pro Wrestling, and they cover this week in TV from WWE, Tough Enough, NXT, and ROH.

The dude abides.

this is great!

The dude abides.

A pretty straightforward episode of Lost In The Midcard as Jeremy & Matt breakdown the NXT Takeover special from Saturday and the SummerSlam pay per view from Sunday. In between, the guys talk about five guys they would have in their own promotion as cornerstones to their organization. Let them know who you think has the better set up!

The dude abides.

This was hilarious

The dude abides.

Tonight's Raw was insane.
    The dude abides.

I saw that the Dudley's are back. I always liked them. The 3D is one of my favorite finishers. And I used to always love:

DEVON......GET THE TABLE!

I still have to get around to watching Raw. Hell, I still have to get around to watching SummerSlam. Between feeling like crap Sunday and pushing to try and wrap up my latest season in NCAA, I had last week's Raw and Smackdown still sitting unwatched Sunday and had to skip SS until I got them watched.

JB & Matt come at you this week with a recap of a great ROH TV episode this week with two pay per view caliber matches. They also cover some of the top headlines including an injury to Lana, a Tough Enough contestant on Total Divas, Mick Foley on Eva Marie, a change in character for Bo Dallas, and a possible pro wrestling drama in development by FOX. They also talk about the rest of this week in television as we head to Night Of Champions and All Star Extravaganza, both next weekend.

The dude abides.

Lots to cover this week as JB & Matt breakdown two huge pay per views coming up on this Friday and Sunday with ROH's All-Star Extravaganza and WWE's Night Of Champions. They discuss this week's television happenings that have led up to these events. There are a lot of headlines to talk about as well as they talk Undertaker, Natalya, Raw & TNA ratings, Blue Pants, and a lot more!

The dude abides.

JB & Matt come at you fresh off of the WWE Night Of Champions PPV, and by fresh, I mean we start the show with a rant directed at a particular billionaire that you can't miss. Along with that the recap the entire show that was pretty decent overall, but bad booking killed it. For this month's Top 5, they break down who should be in today's version of The Four Horsemen. Also there are some headlines to talk about involving Brock-tober, and the full WWE 2K16 roster reveal, with some glaring omissions.

The dude abides.

I'm back to writing pro wrestling now! The Richest just hired me and my first article is live!

10 WWE And NXT Wrestlers Too Good To Not Be Featured In Major Stories
    The dude abides.

JB & Matt are back to preview the next NXT Takeover Show occurring this Wednesday on the WWE Network. In addition to this week's television and history, they go over headlines including a Sting update, a SummerSlam confirmation, a silly suspension, poor ratings once again for Raw, and much more!

The dude abides.

40 episodes in!!!

Join Matt & JB for the big FOUR-O as they talk about some top headlines including a partnership with ESPN and the WWE, a possible return of a world champ, Charlotte's smart divorce strategy, Cena taking time off, and more. They also breakdown the week of television and This Week In Pro Wrestling that includes Kurt Angle and yes, Nicholas Cage.

The dude abides.

JB & Matt's review of Hell In A Cell is now live! Overall it was a great event with two amazing Cell matches. They also cover NXT from the past week, and for the Top 5 they break down their favorite tag teams of all-time.

The dude abides.

JB & Matt take a look at what was a great four days of wrestling, especially with Monday Night Raw this week. One of the best of the year. There are some headlines including where the Young Bucks have signed, AJ Styles, and Vince getting mad. We debut a new segment called Burning Questions where JB throws five rapid questions to Matt, this week, Alberto Del Rio. All this and this week's television in the show!

The dude abides.

Now is the time for new stars to be made as three top stars are gone from the WWE, and two long-term due to injury. JB & Matt talk about the latest injuries and where it leaves Survivor Series. There are a ton of other headlines that they tackle as well including a legends deal for Billy Graham, ratings, Smackdown moving, and much more. Throw in this week in television and pro wrestling history, and we have a packed show!

The dude abides.