Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1587

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    They're on a roll now since turning heel. They were purposely made as unbearable and positive as a face team to get the crowd to turn on them, and it worked beautifully.
    Yep, when they were still in the final days as a heel, when I started watching, I really didn't care for them. Since going heel, damn I can't get enough. That ending to that Tag Team match, beautiful! Talk about stealing the victory! I hope they keep these guys tag team champs for a good long while.

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yep, when they were still in the final days as a heel, when I started watching, I really didn't care for them. Since going heel, damn I can't get enough. That ending to that Tag Team match, beautiful! Talk about stealing the victory! I hope they keep these guys tag team champs for a good long while.

#TheScriptIsDead
    Hard telling with the belts being contested in the Elimination Chamber for the first time ever in less than two weeks.
    The dude abides.

Hard telling with the belts being contested in the Elimination Chamber for the first time ever in less than two weeks.
    Good point. That is gonna be quite an interesting match at EC. Have they said who all is in it? Obviously New Day, I'd assume Cesaro/Kidd, maybe Lucha Dragons? The Mega Powers? Not sure if they would throw The Ascension into it.

#TheScriptIsDead

Alright, watching RAW answered that question.

#TheScriptIsDead

Smackdown tickets bought for July 21st! Row 7 lower bowl and pretty sure we're in the Roman Reigns entrance aisle.
    The dude abides.

Holy. Fuck.

The dude abides.

Made it!

The dude abides.

Join Matt & Jeremy on a wild ride for Lost In The Midcard this week. SAMOA JOE IS IN THE WWE! They break it down along with everything else from last night's NXT Takeover Unstoppable; which was an unbelieveable special. Not only that, they break down an excellent Monday Night Raw where Kevin Owens made a special appearance. They also talk about the rumored demise of Impact Wrestling, along with Steve Austin returning to the WWE Network.

The dude abides.

WOW...

The dude abides.

Now this is interesting....

We discuss this right off the bat on this week's podcast:

Jeremy & Matt are joined by Trevor to break down the Elimination Chamber pay per view on the WWE Network this Sunday with their predictions. Will it be status quo? Will there be surprise picks? They also breakdown Raw, Smackdown, NXT, and Ring of Honor from the past week, along with a lot of top stories including Ring Of Honor airing on Destination America, TNA causing a lot of drama, no more second screen WWE experience on the App, and Samoa Joe's contract with the WWE.

The dude abides.

WOW...

Good for them! Good luck to them
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Good for them! Good luck to them
    Before that even broke, we just started covering ROH on the podcast, so that was good timing.
    The dude abides.

Episode 18 of Lost In The Midcard is now live!

Catch Matt & Jeremy as they breakdown what was a great pay per view on Sunday, the Elimination Chamber event in Corpus Christi, TX. In addition to the pay per view, they talk about a couple of top stories including Kevin Owens signing a new main roster deal with the WWE, Sheamus casted as Rocksteady in the new TMNT movie, and a possible Stardust v. Arrow match at Summerslam. As with all pay per view episodes of Lost In The Midcard, there is a Top 5, and this edition looks at the best assholes ever in the WWE.

Part of the Spiderduck.net Network

Subscribe to Lost In The Midcard on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Theme Song - "Old Soul" by Labeled
    The dude abides.

For fans of professional wrestling, you have to see the John Cena v. Kevin Owens match from last night. Definitely a match of the year candidate.
    The dude abides.

We are now at the big 2-0, episode 20 of Lost In The Midcard is now LIVE! Trevor, Matt, & JB breakdown the upcoming PPV and shows leading up to it. They also talk the Kidd injury, Twitter feuds, ROH v TNA, and much more.

The dude abides.

RIP Dusty Rhodes
    The dude abides.

RIP Dusty Rhodes
    Damn.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I wonder with ROH and TNA both on t.v. if a guy like CMP gets an itch and signs on to one of those and someone makes a legit push to challenge WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I wonder with ROH and TNA both on t.v. if a guy like CMP gets an itch and signs on to one of those and someone makes a legit push to challenge WWE.
    Doubtful. If he returns it'll be to the WWE, but at this point, he's completely disgusted with the business as a whole, regardless of company.
    The dude abides.

Episode 21 is now LIVE! This is a special episode where Jeremy & Matt do their best to pay tribute to the late great Dusty Rhodes. They also tackle some of the top stories over the past few days including Austin's future podcast update, Evolve working with WWE, and The Slammy's. And finally they review Money In The Bank with a mixed bag of reactions.

The dude abides.