Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Sources within WWE have exclusively revealed that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Triple H are said to be very angry at talent relations executive John Laurinaitis over his failure to re-sign CM Punk. We have been told the heat on Laurinaitis is serious because this is seen as his second serious failure this year, with the failure to keep Chris Jericho on the roster falling on Laurinaitis’ shoulders as well.
    It's awesome that Triple H is running stuff. He was my favorite wrestler throughout the "Attitude" era. I couldn't watch it anymore after The Rock, Stone Cold, and Kurt Angle left though. Those 4 made Monday nights "must-see-tv" for me throughout college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is everyone's thought's on The Joker version of Sting? I must be in the minority. I think it's silly as whale crap but the rest of the world seems to be eating it up. I know the gimmick was past played out but I always prefered The Crow version of Sting.

I personally prefer the 80's neon version of Sting.

Gawd ... I was reading up on some TNA stuff and actually considered watching it for all of five minutes. Then I saw that and have no interest to watch TNA ... ever.

That's horrible.

And it's also obvious that the last original Sting gimmick he had was the 80's version ... though that could hardly be called original.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

tna is terrible but the only reason i watch it is for velvet sky.....

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Gawd ... I was reading up on some TNA stuff and actually considered watching it for all of five minutes. Then I saw that and have no interest to watch TNA ... ever.

That's horrible.

And it's also obvious that the last original Sting gimmick he had was the 80's version ... though that could hardly be called original.
    Writing and logic are terrible and wrestlers have a heel/face turn every other month.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Writing and logic are terrible and wrestlers have a heel/face turn every other month.
    So it's like the worst of WCW all over again. Awesome. Sauce. Pretty much just what I expected.

The worst part is that it's occasionally better than WWE, whereas most of the time both compete for the title of Most Sucktacular. God, I wish I was 8-10 years old again.

CM Punk is awesome.

I was busted last night by the Wife watching Raw last night. In Kelly Kelly's match last night, she threw Melina into the corner, hit her with a backflip and Melina fell to the ground in a sitting postion. KK then started rubbing her ass all in Melina's face and I said, MMMMMMMMMMMMM......

I didn't realize I had said it out loud because my Wife then went all out Miz on me. Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?! I guess you would like her to do that to you She said. BUSTED! Here's the link to the match in case you missed it.

Last edited by NatureBoy; 07-12-2011 at 08:09 AM.

that non sense last nite was boring. what I really would like to see is Cena turn heal. also punk will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    also punk will be back.
    Of course he will. There's no way the WWE would be stupid enough to give someone who's heading out the door an open mic. I'm guessing he agreed to the contract while he was "suspended". If he hadn't agreed to it, then he was gone, if he did he could come back and continue the build toward MitB.

That spot last night with him, McMahon and Cena was about as close to legit as I've seen the WWE get in a long, long time. I was actually impressed for a few minutes.

more legit with cena more than punk. I do think attitude and the crowd chants are what makes wrestling exciting to watch and be there. I know myself I'm a chant guy love that stuff . but WWE need to bring back the high flyers, tag teams that really just wrestle as a team vs just putting random guys together for a month or two. They need to take out some nonsense stuff too, like Sin Cara lighting during fights can't stand that. Stuff like what Henry and the Big Show did that kind of stuff will raise interest and ratings, not Cole fighting Lawler or doing dumb stuff.

on a separate note money in the bank matches should be good. I think Del Rio win Raw and have not a clue who would win Smackdown .

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    more legit with cena more than punk. I do think attitude and the crowd chants are what makes wrestling exciting to watch and be there. I know myself I'm a chant guy love that stuff . but WWE need to bring back the high flyers, tag teams that really just wrestle as a team vs just putting random guys together for a month or two. They need to take out some nonsense stuff too, like Sin Cara lighting during fights can't stand that. Stuff like what Henry and the Big Show did that kind of stuff will raise interest and ratings, not Cole fighting Lawler or doing dumb stuff.

on a separate note money in the bank matches should be good. I think Del Rio win Raw and have not a clue who would win Smackdown .
    The problem in terms of the high flyers, Vince has them tone it down to save on injuries. Drew McIntyre looked like he got FUCKED UP on that end of the Mark Henry / Big Show deal, but thankfully he was fine.

MitB is going to be a great PPV, and with Cena/Punk as the main event that no one really knows which way it will go....it's going to be fun to watch on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by umhester04 View Post
    Found a website that you can watch basically any old RAW Smackdown or PPV. Razor Ramon is the best character in WWF history...YEAH I SAID IT.....HEY YO!
    Quoted for truth, his and HBK's ladder matches are the best ever.

I like Sting's new gimmick better than the Crow actually now. Crow was getting.............OLD!

Okay my Punk/Cena prediction/take ..... Punk will win. Trips comes out and overturns the decision....and Cena wins with the help of Vince and Trips to bring us the heel turn we have always wanted. Punk takes a month or two off and then does an Outsiders like return as a HUGE face to just cause havoc with the new alliance of Vince/Ce...na/Trips. This heel turn of Cenas will only last a little ways past Wrestlemania, but it is clear he's on the disliked side of this Rock/Cena feud. Vince can afford a little less than a year of merch sales to turn Cena heel. Hell if they do it right some of the dudes that hate Cena may buy Cena heel merch, so in the end Vince still wins $$$ wise.

Thumbs up

The Rock lays the smack down on Cena! I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time.

...via satellite

(p.s. The Rock needs to record in stereo )