Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansacity88 View Post
    Actually just saw two diving catches in 4 days apart. Caught 1 and another was dropped. I think the Alaska State coach took a pic of one from a nice angle. So they are there BUT you only see them as often as you see a whore in church!
    Alaska State..... that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and maybe actually put in diving catches which they promised and I have not seen yet either.....still waiting on that improved dynasty site too......
    I was playing last night and I saw three diving/lunging catches in one game. Just make sure you have receivers with a high Spectacular Catch rating (90-95).

I don't think having high SPC actually makes a receiver any better ... it just unlocks rare animations.

The boys over at OS make it sound like the patch did NOTHING in the way of fixing the TRANSFER FAILED issues.... unreal, wonder if it does anything at all.

Available on Xbox 360 now.

From Twitter:

EANCAAFootball - The server side update required to address the transfer fail issues with uploading game results has been deployed as well!

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    From Twitter:
    Ahhhhh, news come from Twitter.

Has this helped ANYONE on here who is stuck with this problem? It did NOT help me, I still get the exact same TRANSFER FAILED message for every OD, even if I make a brand new one from scratch!

It's gotta be your gamertag

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
    It's gotta be your gamertag
    I agree 100%, EA has taken over your gamertag. EA will do anything to limit bad press or people trying to hinder sales by discussing spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Nice sarcasm. I've read on OS and on other sites where people have had some problem with their gamertag and their dynasty and by changing their GT they've reported no problems.

Did this fix the OT bug, where the home team gets two possesions on a Turnover or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Alaska State..... that's funny!
    Ha! Just trying to be unique, ya know?

I will say this. Our OD (5 man 1* to start) survived all patches until this one. We just completed season 2 and were in the end of season recruiting. Commish advanced from week 2 to week 3 recruiting and what happens? You guessed it, server errer - TRANSFER FAIL. Subsequently. our OD vanished from the server.Way to go EA, you still SUCK!

Oh CRAP, are you freaking serious?!?!?! So the 4th patch which was specifically designed to FIX the issue actually broke your OD with that very issue! Man, let's pray my surgeon who operates on my shoulder does NOT have the same results!

Quote Originally Posted by bogeyexpress View Post
    I will say this. Our OD (5 man 1* to start) survived all patches until this one. We just completed season 2 and were in the end of season recruiting. Commish advanced from week 2 to week 3 recruiting and what happens? You guessed it, server errer - TRANSFER FAIL. Subsequently. our OD vanished from the server.Way to go EA, you still SUCK!