Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details

• Facebook
  • Display
    Maybe its just me but I am loving '12 now.

Guessing I don't have access to starting POLLS as I don't see this option on my screen.

You may notice that some threads on this forum also include a section where you can vote on an issue or question. These threads are called 'polls'.

How do I create a new poll?

When you post a new thread, you may also have the option to create a poll.

This allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Green
    Sky-blue
    Pink with yellow spots
    To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.

When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.

You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it stays open for voting for only a week.

Keyser the poll you want still won't show anything and it lost me when you stated you wanted to see how this site thought of EA's confidence to fix your problem since we are all "pro EA".

I made his poll for him, just for shits and giggles. Also stuck it in the General Discussion thread, where if it really belonged, would belong.

Ain't I just a sweetie.

The fact that they are even having to still "fix" things in November is absurd. This series is complete trash and always will be until another company makes a NCAA Football game. Then when the consumers bail on EA, they will be forced to care or just bail on the game like they did the NCAA Basketball series. Until then, they will screw us every year. Thats the bottom line and it has been for years now. To make a good football game, you have to have great game developers and people who know the sport of football inside and out. EA has neither. And every July, they flaunt just how bad they are. Until they focus on getting some qualified people and the aspects of football and NOT garbage like season showdown and mascot games, we are all doomed.

there's always gonna be the flashy feature they have to add in order to sell. But, games in the past have been able to add that flashy feature, but made sure the core aspects of the game itself was just about flawless in repsect towards its intended function.

Gator you came to the site for NCAA 12 and you were so proud here and posting and wrote a blog I think, you were also making rosters now you are piping off about how shitty the series HAS been and continues to be and quite frankly anyone speaking out both sides of their mouth loses all respect from me. Have a good one and I enjoyed it when you weren't posting your rants while you were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
    there's always gonna be the flashy feature they have to add in order to sell. But, games in the past have been able to add that flashy feature, but made sure the core aspects of the game itself was just about flawless in repsect towards its intended function.
    And that is exactly what we are all hoping happens for NCAA 13.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I made his poll for him, just for shits and giggles. Also stuck it in the General Discussion thread, where if it really belonged, would belong.

Ain't I just a sweetie.
    Thanks DUDE, you DA MAN!

PSU, you are over thinking this. Simply wondering what people's thoughts are regarding if the patch will indeed do as advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
    Thanks DUDE, you DA MAN!

PSU, you are over thinking this. Simply wondering what people's thoughts are regarding if the patch will indeed do as advertised.
    After I got home from work I reread some stuff and realized I may have been (I voted in the poll last evening) my bad.

I dont like the focus on next year cop out talk.. This game can be good through spring..they need to focus on getting zones to exactly what they were originally, it was the best new aspect on field and shouldnt be ignored or passed off.

i really dont think it would take the company much effort to get the people needed together and fix that by the last week in November or first week in Dec. ..seriously, botching the on field zones was really dumb and needs to be corrected as close to immediately as possible. Make it happen !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I dont like the focus on next year cop out talk.. This game can be good through spring..they need to focus on getting zones to exactly what they were originally, it was the best new aspect on field and shouldnt be ignored or passed off.

i really dont think it would take the company much effort to get the people needed together and fix that by the last week in November or first week in Dec. ..seriously, botching the on field zones was really dumb and needs to be corrected as close to immediately as possible. Make it happen !!!!!!!!!
    I would love to see some more fixes but NCAA 13 is out in eight months so it goes gold in less than seven. The priority for the team has to be 13. There is no way they can justify more time with 12.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I would love to see some more fixes but NCAA 13 is out in eight months so it goes gold in less than seven. The priority for the team has to be 13. There is no way they can justify more time with 12.
    Agree because even they acknowledge that every "fix" breaks more stuff. At least they have gone public with the fact that they are clueless when it comes to coding.

What's eye-opening is this thought, it has been 4 months since the release of '12 and they haven't been able to fix the code to get the bugs out. Now they only have 7 months to add more code for more features, fix all the problems that they will create with the new features/gimmicks and then release that in '13. So one would have to be a FOOL to be surprised that the game is going to SUCK out of the box next year for the same reasons that 4 months after this release, they can't even get the released game to work as advertised.

I'm hearing that Patch 4 is now available for PS3 users.

It is, I am downloading as I type.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    thats been the chant/cry the last two years, theyve proven they cant focus on anything and be consistent.

now theyll tout zones as a new feature next year and maybe actually put in diving catches which they promised and I have not seen yet either.....still waiting on that improved dynasty site too......

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I'm hearing that Patch 4 is now available for PS3 users.
    Yes sir, just downloaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    thats been the chant/cry the last two years, theyve proven they cant focus on anything and be consistent.

now theyll tout zones as a new feature next year and maybe actually put in diving catches which they promised and I have not seen yet either.....still waiting on that improved dynasty site too......
    Actually just saw two diving catches in 4 days apart. Caught 1 and another was dropped. I think the Alaska State coach took a pic of one from a nice angle. So they are there BUT you only see them as often as you see a whore in church!