Thread: EA SPORTS NCAA Football Challenge

• Facebook
  • Display

EA SPORTS NCAA Football Challenge

The seventh year of the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Challenge is underway.

The videogame tournament tour featuring EA SPORTS™ NCAA Football 12 will make its way across the country from September through December, stopping at 36 locations, including:

• 16 campuses
    • 12 college football gamedays
    • Multiple BEST BUY stores and other retailers
    • One BCS bowl game

At each stop, gamers and fans will have a chance to play the newest edition of the EA SPORTS NCAA Football franchise, and win cool prizes from NCAA Football, EA SPORTS, Reese’sŪ Peanut Butter Cups and Best Buy!

Best of all - winners from the campus tournaments will earn their spot on a trip to the 2012 Rose Bowl Game presented by VIZIO to compete for the national title and grand prize of $10,000!

If you attend or compete in any events in your area, make sure to share your experience here with the community.

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ball-Challenge

Is EA really running a tournament using a game that has a defective no huddle? It's like if SCEA ran an MLB 12 tournament when the game is missing a right fielder, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jwallace0317 View Post
    Is EA really running a tournament using a game that has a defective no huddle? It's like if SCEA ran an MLB 12 tournament when the game is missing a right fielder, lol.
    I would guess that the consoles they are using are not connected online (and have never been), so the game will be exactly as it is found on the disc pre-patch #1.

I will DEF be competing in this tournament as I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I believe they will be there 11/2 and 11/3 according to the schedule. I am PUMPED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
    I will DEF be competing in this tournament as I attend the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I believe they will be there 11/2 and 11/3 according to the schedule. I am PUMPED!!!!!
    Let us know how you fare and how the event goes. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Let us know how you fare and how the event goes. Good luck!
    I sure will and thank you.

I can't believe they're going to BSU, College station, SOUTH ALABAMA(??) and they completely avoid Austin...EA doesn't want to give me 10k lol.