Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 12 Impressions, Q&A

• Facebook
  • Display
    LOL watching guys get freebees for 2 years isnt entertaining when youve paid for it for a decade LOL

and no one bothered to mention the TGT thermos or glass or cup or what ever that is ? LOL... and to the guys who dont like Papa johns or what ever...Pizza is Pizza, just shut up and eat it ...or move to New York and shut up

Sorry for the poor cell phone camera quality image here; wanted to show off my collection of NFL mini helmets along with the special delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post

Sorry for the poor cell phone camera quality image here; wanted to show off my collection of NFL mini helmets along with the special delivery.
    I think those are pocket-pro's and the larger ones are called mini's...?......pizza.......

mymaddenpad

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I think those are pocket-pro's and the larger ones are called mini's...?......pizza.......
    Yeah, the current 32 helmets are Pocket Pro Revolution and the helmets on top of the case are from the AFL 50th Anniversary Set so they feature the old helmet style.

My copy didn't make it here today... have to wait til tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Sorry guys couldn't resist.

That's pretty cool.

Guess my application didn't get processed last year :rolleyes:

I understand there is an embargo until the 26th but I would think this would be allowed to be answered. Just a simple yes or no question. Does the game feel different than the demo to you. Not looking for specifics just a yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by jpdavis1982 View Post
    I understand there is an embargo until the 26th but I would think this would be allowed to be answered. Just a simple yes or no question. Does the game feel different than the demo to you. Not looking for specifics just a yes or no.
    Shopmaster Shopmaster
    The final game is even better than the demo. All I can say. #madden12 #embargo #shuttingupnow
    40 minutes ago

I didn't take any fancy pictures because I've been down with a sinus infection

Here's my pic. Nothing fancy.

Last edited by NatureBoy; 08-20-2011 at 09:25 AM.

So anyone with the game could you tell us the exact file size for the game? I have an older ps3 (pre slimline) and am worried about space for season ticket. Thanks.

Probably around 6GB.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    So anyone with the game could you tell us the exact file size for the game? I have an older ps3 (pre slimline) and am worried about space for season ticket. Thanks.
    I'm actually not sure how I would find out the file size, to be honest.

Hmm around 6 gig at 3-4 mb download speed....could take a while, not to mention the traffic getting it from their server

Paak you may be able to hit :trips3: when you highlight the game at the XMB. Whichever button will show you the details. Just reaching not even sure that would work
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 08-20-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Yeah, for anyone who has the game on PS3, just highlight it on your XMB and then hit Triangle and then it should have a place for Details. I don't know if you can even give that info out, but I'd almost bet on it being between 6 and 7GB.

If that's the case, I should be playing about 2 hours after the download starts.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yeah, for anyone who has the game on PS3, just highlight it on your XMB and then hit Triangle and then it should have a place for Details.
    I may be completely oblivious here, but AFAIK, all the guys that have the game have a disc copy, not the Season Ticket download. I didn't think you could get size information on a retail disc.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I may be completely oblivious here, but AFAIK, all the guys that have the game have a disc copy, not the Season Ticket download. I didn't think you could get size information on a retail disc.
    If you have the retail disc already installed, you can find out on Xbox, no idea about PS3. As far as having the disc in but not installed, I have no idea how to find out.

Right. PS3 can't install. Some games ask you to install to the HDD, but they don't usually install the entire disc, just necessary parts.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Right. PS3 can't install. Some games ask you to install to the HDD, but they don't usually install the entire disc, just necessary parts.
    Ah, ok. I didn't know that. Learn something new every day.

I would guess 6 or 7 gigs as I OU said. Most of the sports games I've installed on my 360 have come in at between 5 and 7 gigs, with one as a low exception of 4 gigs (I want to think it was NHL 11).