Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tailgate Smorgasbord - July 22

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ussr8219 View Post
    they need to fix the Entire series. every thing, from the helmets an d face masks to the AI. EA has just gotten mediocre. until we dont buy the games anymore, or until there is some competition they ll just tweak it every year. im sick of this. i want a game i cant put down. not ncaa 11 1/2. please can someone tell me how i can contact them and give them apiece of my mind. sorry just needed to VENT.
    The best thing we can do is to leave constructive and detailed feedback within the proper threads in our Wish List & Feedback area.

Just wanted to reiterate for those who have Tiger 12, and are interested....we'll be starting up season two in a few weeks....

- We are currently in week 9 of 12 in the first season of the Tailgate Golf Association within Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12. In a little over a month, we will start season two; however, you do not have to wait til we start season two to get in the action. Head over to this thread to sign up for season two, and let us know if you'd like to get started right away with the tail-end of season one. Click here to head over to the signup thread.-