Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NCAA Football 12 - Launch Day Update

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    naaww, that'll never happen........:rolleyes:

we know it wont with the fine folks here at TGT ..........not sure about JB though
    right and it wasnt directed at anyone here, but more as a safeguard for people who join random od's where you dont know anyone. people are always looking for some kind of advantage.

I read earlier last week that after RTG is over, you will not be able to transition to Dynasty mode as a coach. I s that something that could be addressed in an update? I don't plan on playing Madden, so I won't import players. If that is the case, then I might not play RTG at all.
    Or am I wrong about this?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilv187 View Post
    I read earlier last week that after RTG is over, you will not be able to transition to Dynasty mode as a coach. I s that something that could be addressed in an update? I don't plan on playing Madden, so I won't import players. If that is the case, then I might not play RTG at all.
    Or am I wrong about this?
    It's been confirmed that your RTG player can't turn into a coach in dynasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any Easter eggs hidden in game this year..like a really short player or a bizarre/unusual endzone dance ?

one year on old gen, something like a safety or 2 point conversion ...it may have depended on game situation or a particular team or field... triggered a little walk like an Egyptian dance a player would do.

Just came into a situation where the "bug" somewhat hindered my last minute drive, but to me it wasn't that big of a deal, I adjust pretty well to the situation given. I don't think it's that much of a big deal, even though it should be fixed or returned back to how it was where you could flip the play freely.

Is this out on PS3 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like xbox 360 guys are having big problems -just with offline,single player games already...

General

- Included the ability to change the CPU controlled team’s playbook at team select.
    So, I'm not seeing how to do this, and it is actually pretty important to me... did this really make it in the game? I changed the playbook of coaches, I changed the playbook at the CPU team select screen, etc and the default playbook is still being used.

Edit: Nevermind, it works but not with my custom playbook (which kind of defeats the point). Maybe next year decade.
    Last edited by THE Travis; 07-14-2011 at 07:17 PM.