Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 - Launch Day Update

• Facebook
  • Display
    You guys realize I was just kidding, right? I was just saying, with Custom Playbooks, CC, Dynasty Editing, Improved Zone, etc., it seems like A LOT of what the community really wanted is getting taken care of. My comment was more about giving props for what they've accomplished for this version then giving the development team a George Bush-esque "Mission Accomplished." Until Southern Miss' mascot is not in the game, conference prestige isn't dynamic, a few more additions to TB, and until we have Homecoming and Senior Night games, there's always more on my own personal wishlist for this to be "it."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by souljahbill; 07-08-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    You guys realize I was just kidding, right? I was just saying, it seems like A LOT of what the community really wanted is getting taken care of.
    After EA went over their announcements, one of the first things cdj and I discussed was how many of the "popular" Wishlist items have been included. We were rather stunned.

But, as you said, there's always something more to replace it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

My #1 for 13... REAL FCS teams or at the very least, 25+ imported teambuilder teams.

The first update I’ll mention is 100% the result of you in the community making your voice heard about a feature you wanted to see added. With the update you will now be able to edit rosters from inside of Dynasty mode. Plus, in Online Dynasty the commissioner will have the ability to edit rosters. It’s almost unheard of to have a new feature added during a title update as we tend to focus more on updates to what already exists in the game, but we wanted to take the opportunity to show you guys our appreciation for being such a dedicated, hardcore fan base.

Just got through the whole title update details and WOW....just WOW

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Even though the article said that it's already been approved, I'd expect it won't actually go live on Sony and Microsoft's servers until the official launch day -- Tuesday.
    I wouldn't be too surprised if it is live on Monday.

I didn't know EVERYTHING, only a few things that were on that title update so I was pretty blown away when I read it.

Really? 4 posts, JB?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I wouldn't be too surprised if it is live on Monday.
    You may be right. I guess I should have said "I wouldn't be surprised", instead of "I expect". I don't know what the normal timeline is for Day 1 patches.

Another way to say it is that I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft puts it up soon and Sony isn't until Tuesday. Since everything Sony seems to wait until the Tuesday store update.

JB is in full blown post whore mode. 4 back to back replies within 7 minutes.

As for day one patches, I don't know if it applies to NCAA, but they're usually available 2 or 3 days before the game comes out. They don't have anything to do with the store updating fortunately, so PS3 owners wont have to wait until the evening to get it. If it's been approved by both Sony and MS, then it'll be going live soon.

I really, really hope that cpu DEPTH CHART is a part of what can be edited. Sometimes cpu teams have some "unique" depth chart issues.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    You guys realize I was just kidding, right? I was just saying, with Custom Playbooks, CC, Dynasty Editing, Improved Zone, etc., it seems like A LOT of what the community really wanted is getting taken care of. My comment was more about giving props for what they've accomplished for this version then giving the development team a George Bush-esque "Mission Accomplished." Until Southern Miss' mascot is not in the game, conference prestige isn't dynamic, a few more additions to TB, and until we have Homecoming and Senior Night games, there's always more on my own personal wishlist for this to be "it."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We know. We're just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    My #1 for 13... REAL FCS teams or at the very least, 25+ imported teambuilder teams.
    Ivy league and the top 2 teams from every lower division

Pretty nice first day patch.

Did they ever tune the demo? I know they made a pretty big deal out of it but I don't recall seeing anything saying my demo had been tuned when I came back later to play it.

I guess I need to finally plat 11 only need the #1 start to finish trophy before mailing 11 back to the fine fine folks at GameFly.

this update is mega-sweet

The patch is already out.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    - Fixed an exploit that involved hot routing a PA pass while under center and running with the QB.

how is this a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by C00KH4X View Post
    Defense wouldn't react to the QB taking off until he was like 5 yards up the field...

Yeah that had to be patched soon after release of Madden last year.

One of the most obvious bugs in the demo (can't flip your play or call an audible until all players are lined up from the previous playcall) not on the list.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jwallace0317 View Post
    One of the most obvious bugs in the demo (can't flip your play or call an audible until all players are lined up from the previous playcall) not on the list.
    Is this different behavior than NCAA 11? I didn't spend practically any time with the demo, but audibles haven't felt differently in NCAA 12 from calling them in NCAA 11 ...

This list is only what's in the Day 1 update ... doesn't include all the things that were fixed between demo and retail. Might have to double-check that tomorrow though.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Really? 4 posts, JB?

Yeah in a span of 7 mins, if I edited, some people would miss my comments afterwards.