Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preseason Mags hitting the shelves!

• Facebook
  • Display
    Not saying that Tulane will become the next Boise State by any means, but they were able to sign some decent players in this last class and there seems to be some excitement with the new coaching staff. If they can actually get their new stadium built they could become pretty respectable.

Just saw this from The Sporting News on Twitter:

Want our NCAA FB/NFL preview mags? For sale in our free app this month: http://bit.ly/SNiPadapp Order hard copy by phone: 800-380-7404

Apparently they are still making their preview mags.

If they don't have the magazine on the shelves how do they really expect to sell it? I really liked TSN in the past but there are other mags. I don't want a digital copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxlden View Post
    Not saying that Tulane will become the next Boise State by any means, but they were able to sign some decent players in this last class and there seems to be some excitement with the new coaching staff. If they can actually get their new stadium built they could become pretty respectable.
    I was the athletic trainer for 2 of their recruits. Devon Breaux (when I worked at Donaldsonville High) and Darion Monroe (from my current job at East St. John High). I wished them both the best against everyone but Southern Miss. I even have a friendly wager with Deeboe (Monroe) about whether Tulane will ever beat Southern Miss during his tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I was the athletic trainer for 2 of their recruits. Devon Breaux (when I worked at Donaldsonville High) and Darion Monroe (from my current job at East St. John High). I wished them both the best against everyone but Southern Miss. I even have a friendly wager with Deeboe (Monroe) about whether Tulane will ever beat Southern Miss during his tenure.
    I think you will be pleased with your new coach this season

Looks like it's that time again. Saw Lindy's Southeastern edition earlier this week, Athlon national edition today as well as Sporting News national preview. Didn't even know Sporting News was producing a magazine again.

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxlden View Post
    that's what all the new helmets are about. They are trying to decide on what to use next year in the new stadium with new uniforms too