Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Pre-order Bonuses

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 12 Pre-order Bonuses

EB Games/GameStop have posted their pre-order bonus for NCAA Football 12. Straight from their product page:

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 12 and receive Nike Pro Combat uniforms for TCU, Ohio State, Boise State, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech as exclusive GameStop premium uniforms. Nike Pro Combat uniforms are Born of Tradition, Built for Speed. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts.

Will this bonus make you more likely to pre-order the game from EB Games or GameStop?

Also on their product page is this brief game description confirming another team specific entrance - Oklahoma's Sooner Schooner:

• Authentic Gameday Traditions - Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin' Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
    • Enhanced Tackling Engine - Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player through the moment of impact.

UPDATE: Amazon, Best Buy, & Wal-Mart have posted their pre-order bonuses as well.

Pre-order NCAA Football 12 and get the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide, which is your handbook for the most essential offensive and defensive plays. Discover how and when to use a run play or explore the short, intermediate, and deep passing routes on offense. Understand how different types of plays work, be able to read coverages, and take advantage of everything that NCAA Football 12 has to offer. The guide will be emailed to you on the day your product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.

The Best Buy pre-order bonus:

Exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks (Road to Glory): Your Five Star Quarterback can go from unknown to the most sought-after prospect in the nation. The top schools in the country aren't going to look your way if you are not an elite prospect. While supplies last, when you order NCAA Football 12, you will get a code to access the Best Buy exclusive Five Star Quarterbacks. Access code will arrive in the package with the game.

The Wal-Mart pre-order bonus:

Reserve your copy of NCAA Football 12 and receive Wal-Mart's exclusive Recruiting Advisor. In Dynasty your Recruiting Advisor will give you inside information about some of the Prospects you are recruiting. Each week he will point out Prospects that you earn double Recruiting points with, have extra pitch information unlocked, or even be ready to sign with your school on the spot.
    Last edited by cdj; 05-01-2011 at 08:35 AM.

The bonus doesn't make it more likely, but I'm gonna do it! Does this mean we would have to buy the unis for these teams otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    [CENTER][IMG][*]Enhanced Tackling Engine - Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player through the moment of impact.[/LIST]
    So it can't be done they said. Well, here ya go!

Links to pics of the five pre-order Pro-Combat uniforms:

Boise State
    TCU
    Ohio State
    Pittsburgh
    Virginia Tech

If I am Gary Patterson I think I would feel the strong urge to kick someone at EA in the junk. That looks like John Daly in purple.

Enhanced tackling engine! YES. Should improve defense.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    WTF?! You get everyone's from last year but WVU's!?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkHogs View Post
    Enhanced tackling engine! YES. Should improve defense.
    what the heck does enhanced tackling engine really mean anyway ? just a fancy term for a posible slight tweak ?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    WTF?! You get everyone's from last year but WVU's!?
    Actually there's another five missing: Miami, West Virginia, Florida, Oregon State, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    what the heck does enhanced tackling engine really mean anyway ? just a fancy term for a posible slight tweak ?
    "momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player through the moment of impact."
    I'm hoping it means no more 200 pound backs trucking a 300 pound lineman.

I wonder if they'll include the team-specific pro combat nike vapors...

I do not like tying in any of the Pro-Combats with pre-order. Hopefully it'll be DLC for the rest of us.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I do not like tying in any of the Pro-Combats with pre-order. Hopefully it'll be DLC for the rest of us.
    Why must it be DLC? Just include it in the freakin' game! It's this day 1 DLC shit that just makes me hate console gaming that much more. And now it's starting to creep into PC gaming with fuckin' Steam. Fuck you Micro$oft for coming up with the damn idea!

Why must it be DLC? Just include it in the freakin' game! It's this day 1 DLC shit that just makes me hate console gaming that much more. And now it's starting to creep into PC gaming with fuckin' Steam. Fuck you Micro$oft for coming up with the damn idea!
    +1000000000000

IMO, "dress-up" DLC is perfectly fine whether it's Steam, EA, or whomever. So long as I'm not missing out on the experience that the game wants to deliver, then I'm OK.

Why must it be DLC?
    Because if it's a Pre-Order Bonus, than you can guarantee that it won't be in the game. I'm just hoping for the best with the cards we're dealt, mors. Obviously swapping in another deck would be my preference too, but the dealer's likely to notice.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I have viewed it as if u want it you buy if not don't. Just as long as it doesn't change the way the game plays.

SEE, this is how dumb i am ....I thought you/it meant pre order the game and get a replica jersey of choice..it doesnt fully explain that at all.

pre order game to get jerseys in game is just stupid beyond belief. Just put the jerseys in the game since its 60 bucks a pop to begin with.

You already pulled the-cant play online unless game is new crap....

At least you don't have to pay extra. Just earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    SEE, this is how dumb i am ....I thought you/it meant pre order the game and get a replica jersey of choice.
    Wow. Really?