Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Week 4, 2015

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Yeah, I set it to auto.
    ah ok cool, ill get it done today, i wont supersim and if someone on your team gets injured i will re-start since no one was injured in our game for more than a quarter i think.

Ryby you are not set to auto pilot so I could not get the game in.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    I bet this goes back to the old issue we had before where some users tried to set "Ready to Advance" but it wouldn't save. To fix it, people had to leave the dynasty and rejoin, though I'd recommend doing that next week rather than this week.

The Honey Badgers don't give a shit and are ready to advance. (Audio NSFW)

USC should be done tonight.

I set it last night. Don't know why it didn't take. Sorry Prime. It even had the airplane on it after I did it.

not your fault ryby, even one back tried to set you to it as well and it wont save, oneback has my login and will take care of everything so you all can advance, im flying over mississippii right now

not your fault ryby, even one back tried to set you to it as well and it wont save, oneback has my login and will take care of everything so you all can advance, im flying over mississippii right now
    Ok man. Don't want to screw you out of a chance of another NC game appearance. Have fun in Vegas and don't lose too much money!

Looks like we will be advancing around 10ish tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I bet this goes back to the old issue we had before where some users tried to set "Ready to Advance" but it wouldn't save. To fix it, people had to leave the dynasty and rejoin, though I'd recommend doing that next week rather than this week.
    Yep, this sounds right. I think ryby was one of the handful of guys that were in the Dynasty as soon as I created it. Thought about deleting everyone, and I probably should have, but didn't want to cause another issue by doing that. Ryby, Papa, FSU, and Escobar come to mind as being in the dynasty when I created it. They should probably all leave it once we advance to Week 5, otherwise they're not going to be able to use the Dynasty Wire or do stuff like Ready to Advance / Auto-Pilot.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Oklahoma -- done
    Clemson -- done
    Florida State vs Miami
    Oregon -- done
    USC -- done
    Looks like once Oneback figures out Florida State / Miami we'll be good to go.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Yup. Just need to get the game simmed.

Ry,

I sent you a text last night...before we can advance you you and I need to get in the OD so I can sim the game while I am logged in as FSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Ry,

I sent you a text last night...before we can advance you you and I need to get in the OD so I can sim the game while I am logged in as FSU.
    Ok, just let me know when works. I have another OD game tonight at 8:30est. Otherwise, I am free tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yep, this sounds right. I think ryby was one of the handful of guys that were in the Dynasty as soon as I created it. Thought about deleting everyone, and I probably should have, but didn't want to cause another issue by doing that. Ryby, Papa, FSU, and Escobar come to mind as being in the dynasty when I created it. They should probably all leave it once we advance to Week 5, otherwise they're not going to be able to use the Dynasty Wire or do stuff like Ready to Advance / Auto-Pilot.
    I already Retired/Rejoined once I was carried over to the new OD.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    Ok, just let me know when works. I have another OD game tonight at 8:30est. Otherwise, I am free tonight.
    I just got home, text me when you are done and we can knock this thing out and get to week 5, finally!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the text. Prime, if we both make the ACCCG I will let you win bro.
    Last edited by ryby6969; 03-08-2011 at 09:20 PM.