Thread: 2013 Recruiting Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Sean Griffin
    #125 CB | #1539 OVR
    [2star] JUCO Junior
    6'1" 171 lbs
    Farmington, MO
    Griffin will move to free safety and is a good addition to the Badgers simply because he will allow their defense to develop recently signed FS Kendall Jude during his redshirt year.

I am so SCREWED at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    I am so SCREWED at QB.
    I thought you said that your QB, who was entering the draft, swayed to coming back, since you were able to transfer the files when you did some of them one at a time.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I thought you said that your QB, who was entering the draft, swayed to coming back, since you were able to transfer the files when you did some of them one at a time.
    Nope, he went pro when it would finally save..

The only QB on my roster who I can't even name is rated as a D.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Nope, he went pro when it would finally save..

The only QB on my roster who I can't even name is rated as a D.
    Looks like it will be a rebuilding year for the sooners. If we could I'd trade you a QB for some corners.

The QBs on the depth charts at Texas and Penn State versus the depth charts at Ohio State and Oklahoma suggest that "ambition" needs to be added for players in NCAA 12. Far too few transfers from major schools to other schools with needs.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    The QBs on the depth charts at Texas and Penn State versus the depth charts at Ohio State and Oklahoma suggest that "ambition" needs to be added for players in NCAA 12. Far too few transfers from major schools to other schools with needs.
    All my QBs that I've targeted have headed to basically one of you guys, too.. even with two soft commits from 4*s during the season, and targetting two more 4-stars now along with a couple 3*s and even a 2-star JUCO SO.

I'm desperate at this point.. I don't understand either how a 5* team can start the year with only 6 players having them in first.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 01-15-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Looks like it will be a rebuilding year for the sooners. If we could I'd trade you a QB for some corners.
    It shouldn't be, but the whole not being able to get transfers to fully saved screwed me over since I could talk back my 3rd best WR who had a great year, and then my #2 recruit from last year who both are now at Florida St., and then Bell going pro for some awful reason.

This team was going to be loaded on offense, but now without a QB and only two good WRs, and a poor defense, we can't outscore people like we're probably going to have too.

7-5 would be a major success this year, and the same for next year. I'd project my ratings to be at B- OVR, with a B OFF and a C DEF this year, which probably puts us last ratings wise.

John Lane
    #9 QB | #70 OVR
    [4star] [espnu150]
    6'5" 188 lbs
    Masonboro, NC
    Wisconsin managed to steal a recruit away from Clemson at the 11th hour this week as John Lane chose the Badgers over the Tigers. Lane joins fellow QB Collier as two 4-star QB prospects to sign with the Badgers giving them a bright hope for future seasons. Both will redshirt this upcoming next season and hopefully develop into potential starters, each with their own role.