Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 Demo Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display
    What system are you guys getting it for? I may check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    What system are you guys getting it for? I may check it out.
    I will probably have it on both PS3 & 360.

Alright, I'm going to check out the demo on Xbox but if I get it I'll probably pick it up for PS3. I still have an XBL account for a little while and I may still re-up mine, but if you guys are picking it up on PS3 too then I'd just prefer get it there.

I will have it on PS3. And any UGA fan is a friend of mine!

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Regardless if you get it, you should join the TGA we have a lot of fun with it.
    dont invite ccc. i wanna keep my title!! i keed i keed!!
    and yeah beatnpick it up for ps3, i will teach you. ak h8 he got better with my coaching. granted it cost him $500 an hour but yo can afford it :p

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    UGA fan
    *Pukes* :p

Seriously, though, I have a hard decision to make. Birthday is on May 31 and naturally the girlfriend feels as though she needs to buy me something. It's either TW '11 or the Big Boss Bundle(which is sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy). Decisions, decisions...

I posted this in the Game Deals thread, but I'll post it again just for good cause. If you preorder this on Amazon, you get a $20 Amazon coupon and Release Day delivery for 5 dolla.

If I do get it, though, there's no helpin' me, V. I love watching golf. I really suck at playing it in real life. I really, really suck at it on video games. I traded in '09 because I got pissed off at myself sucking.

there are small tricks i can teach you, not a joke. i know i am not the best out there, it was proven time and time again last year but i also play IRL and there are things that you take from real life and carry over. but that said, TRUST me ,,ask skip or ryby how much they laughed and how much fun we had when we played. then add H8 to the mix and get us going,,ohh lord nothing but laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    dont invite ccc. i wanna keep my title!! i keed i keed!!
    and yeah beatnpick it up for ps3, i will teach you. ak h8 he got better with my coaching. granted it cost him $500 an hour but yo can afford it :p
    I will definitely invite CCC, but he'll be out of his realm with the variable landing spots

Quote Originally Posted by IOUaBeatn View Post
    *Pukes* :p

Seriously, though, I have a hard decision to make. Birthday is on May 31 and naturally the girlfriend feels as though she needs to buy me something. It's either TW '11 or the Big Boss Bundle(which is sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy). Decisions, decisions...

I posted this in the Game Deals thread, but I'll post it again just for good cause. If you preorder this on Amazon, you get a $20 Amazon coupon and Release Day delivery for 5 dolla.

If I do get it, though, there's no helpin' me, V. I love watching golf. I really suck at playing it in real life. I really, really suck at it on video games. I traded in '09 because I got pissed off at myself sucking.
    Our league is nothing but fun though man

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be getting this. Demo was fun, and playing with some people will be fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    Oh yeah, I'll definitely be getting this. Demo was fun, and playing with some people will be fun too.
    Look in the sub forum as I have posted a thread to signup for our league.