Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 10, 2012

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    For USC, backup QB Scroggins was 16-for-23 for 253 yards (LOL), 3 TDs and an INT. 6'5" beast Prater had 4 recs for 101 yards and a TD.
    I'm not going to lie, when Walker went down I was worried. Scroggins played well. He did miss some throws bad though, especially that pick he threw right to your FS, I don't think I had a guy within 10 yards, LOL.

Sounds like it what an awesome game guys.

I know I said I wuld play last night, but I went to bed at halftime of the Cowboys game with a bad sinus headache. There aren't any distractions today so there should be nothing to stop me from getting my game in.

I wish I could go back and re-think my final two plays at the end of that. I don't know why I went for the deep ball with 9 seconds to go and having a pair of timeouts. I could have easily thrown a 15-20 yard pass over the middle and maybe had a shot at a field goal but for some reason I was thinking I needed to get 40+ yards to get a field goal that way.

Even if it was too far for a field goal, I could have had a better shot at a 40 yard hail mary than a 58 yard heave.

Yeah that's a tough call though. You could have probably hit about a 15-20 yard play but unless you went down right away you might not have had time left. Especially the way that game seemed to go with both of our players fighting for extra yards. And if you dive there's always the infamous fumble on the dive scenario.

This might genuinely be one of the longest weeks we've had ... and we're only in day 5. That's really saying something.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

RC and I are playing tom Def

Michigan blanks the Gophers 38-0 in a game that wasn't even that close. The Wolverines racked up 485 yards of offense while limiting the Gophers to 58 yards.

QB Tate Forcier - 9/15 178 yards 1 TD
    HB Nate Cleveland - 25 Att 139 yards 2 TD (a 74 yarder was called back).
    TE Brandon Moore - 3 Rec 62 yards

MLB William Logan - 7 tackles 2 TFL
    MLB Mike Carter - 1 sack
    LE Derrick Burgess - 1 sack

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    This might genuinely be one of the longest weeks we've had ... and we're only in day 5. That's really saying something.
    Very true, for me with family being in town its been tough to get on the PS3.

We are just waiting on the Texacotea/RcSinger game. Looks like psuexv and Kingpin need to recruit or just aren't showing up as ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Very true, for me with family being in town its been tough to get on the PS3.
    I've got family coming into town Friday and not leaving until Wednesday. On the upside, I don't think my parents would stop me from playing games

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    We are just waiting on the Texacotea/RcSinger game. Looks like psuexv and Kingpin need to recruit or just aren't showing up as ready.
    I may have to retire and rejoin cause I made sure to click Ready to Advance when I finished my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I may have to retire and rejoin cause I made sure to click Ready to Advance when I finished my game.
    If you're sure your recruiting and/or Game results uploaded, I wouldn't retire/rejoin until after we advance to next week.

I'm sure it uploaded, but could someone check on Dynasty Wire for me to make sure?

I've got family coming into town Friday and not leaving until Wednesday. On the upside, I don't think my parents would stop me from playing games
    It's not so much that they have stopped me but more along the lines of running all over the place. Saturday I drove all around the metroplex looking for BNC to RCA adapters and a 35 foot component cable so I could hook up the projector then spent the rest of the day getting it mounted/getting the colors aligned. Sunday we all took my son to Boo at the Zoo and then we went to dinner, last night was the Cowboys game/end of their season.

Erm ....

I see your story, with your results. But the logo is a EA Sports logo and it shows as a "CPU Story". So yeah, I'd say you're not "part" of the dynasty. PSUexv shows the same.

OB, I don't see a dynasty story for your game.

Erm ....

I see your story, with your results. But the logo is a EA Sports logo and it shows as a "CPU Story". So yeah, I'd say you're not "part" of the dynasty. PSUexv shows the same.

OB, I don't see a dynasty story for your game.
    I just logged in and see it....

Goose Eggs!Minnesota whiffs against #2 Michigan in annual Battle for the Little Brown Jug.

Yep. Front page story now. Wasn't the case when I logged on.

I just logged in and I'm showing my game against ID with results so I think I'm ok. I am ready to advance. I'm going to have to rejoin after the advance as I can't access the dynasty wire.

This couldn't work out any better for me. G with the advance looming tomorrow night I'm playing another sap in my other dynasty at 10:00 I can play after that or on Thursday after 9:30pm est either one would be best for me. I can work my schedule though, what is good for you with the advance looming?