Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthem

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Yeah, I’m sticking with Ranger myself. If I do decide to switch things up, I’ll go Colossus. Interceptor is the class I’m least interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I tried Storm the other day with a Sniper rifle but I forgot how much less HP I have. I can't just stick my nose into all the action and not worry about dying lol.

This Forbes article calls Ranger the worst javelin by far. Says the other 3 are good. I have no real clue other than I like my Colossus.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#5dc216f3554f

(I quoted your post and put it into the Anthem thread for better discussion).

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    How has "hard" difficulty been? I've been playing on Normal and for the most part we breeze through. I die every once in awhile. I'm afraid if I try Hard people will get mad at me since I'm not really that good lol. I still have a lot of story missions to do. Just recovered the Tarsis Javelin and am working on getting my Dawn Shield.

Can you not replay older missions when you are done?
    It’s not much harder. You’ll die more but not a ton more. Enemies are more spongy but loot drops are much better. It’s worth the risk.

I will give my next mission a try on Hard.

There is a fix for Anthem bricking the PS4. It may corrupt the file management system. But rebooting it into Safe Mode can fix it. Instructions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGa...ed_of_or_have/

I’m gun shy since this story came out. I’m back to playing Andromeda until I hear something about updates or identifying what the problem may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took down a massive Titan in free play all by myself. Was pretty happy. Took 3 ultimate blasts over time in addition to just loading up on him and shielding against his attacks.

Need close to 20 chimeric compounds to forge the Dawn Shield. The store is crazy expensive for crafting stuff. Will just farm in Freeplay.

I wish you could walk faster in the hub.

Press L3 to walk faster

I do but it's still pretty slow.

Got about 15 hours into this and gotta say I'm really enjoying it, but it may be on the back burner when Division 2 comes out.
    The dude abides.

https://youtu.be/Xc4GVk2ZdtU

Well the Escape the Fortress of Dawn mission is pretty bugged. Playing it this morning and it’s never ending. I guess it’s happening across different platforms and I can’t complete it. Wasted almost an hour this morning and gave up. Not sure if I want to try this again until I know it’s fixed but it’s a main story mission. One guy suggests a quick play matchup can cause this if someone joins through that route. Really annoying.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Report...7510103/page/3

Well the Escape the Fortress of Dawn mission is pretty bugged. Playing it this morning and it’s never ending. I guess it’s happening across different platforms and I can’t complete it. Wasted almost an hour this morning and gave up. Not sure if I want to try this again until I know it’s fixed but it’s a main story mission. One guy suggests a quick play matchup can cause this if someone joins through that route. Really annoying.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Report...7510103/page/3
    I’m not going to play until the next patch. I really do like this game. It’s clearly still a work-in-progress.

It just sucks to put in about an hour this morning and now I have nothing to show for it. Even an hour of free play I collect stuff and get loot. This blew.

Man EA is REALLY on top of things. They are so incompetent that they design a grind microtransaction fest only to have the default level 1 weapon being the best in the game. LMFAO.

If its in the game......

I haven't remotely been tempted to buy anything for Anthem. I think they could do a better job of selling Vinyls/outfits for the javelins for money. Not sure how much monetization has gone on.

I do think critics of EA in general have been going overboard bashing the game.

I haven't remotely been tempted to buy anything for Anthem. I think they could do a better job of selling Vinyls/outfits for the javelins for money. Not sure how much monetization has gone on.

I do think critics of EA in general have been going overboard bashing the game.
    Money is definitely not easy to come by so haven’t bought anything either. Everything is way too expensive for the amount of coins you get.

Do you craft consumables? I haven’t bothered.

Trying a mission on Hard. Just completed the main story. Lots to do still.

Do you craft consumables? I haven’t bothered.

Trying a mission on Hard. Just completed the main story. Lots to do still.
    I haven’t bothered. I don’t even know what I can even craft.

Did a couple things on Hard and the loot is definitely better. I feel like I rely on my teammates more since I’m not as good lol. More like I’m along for the ride. Definitely harder. Enemies have more HP but still not dying much so it’s good.