• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 26 - Interview with Dev Christian McLeod

In this episode of the TGT Podcast, cdj & gschwendt interview NCAA Football 14 designer Christian McLeod to discuss the new & improved presentation elements coming to the game. The podcast discusses a lot of details about not only items you've heard about but also items that you haven't to this point. A lot of inside information in 60 minutes.

Continue on to listen to the show, then share your thoughts with community below.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 26 Comments
      countryboy -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      I'm interested in the impact players aspect. The way my offense usually works my impacts are almost inevitably going to turn into my QB and TE on offense and my MLB on defense.
      Me too. Probably my most favorite part of the interview. Really excited to see how this works.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Hopefully in the demo we will be able to play the different cams.
      I agree. The new camera options sound really good. I'd still love a Tecmo style side scroller.

NCAA's demo really sucked last year. Couldn't change anything. Stuck on Varsity and no slider adjustments. All for the sake of a "dynasty experience with updated". Madden has opened their demo up to all levels and slider adjustments last year. If you are going to put out a demo, showcase all the great new things you are offering! Let us use the new camera angles and hopefully let us adjust difficulty and sliders too.
      psusnoop -
      This was GREAT!! Thanks Christian, Chris and Tommy!! You guys just put out a GEM, the standard has now been raised
      bonannogiovanni -
      Hi everyone, I'd like to know one thing just to clarify: Is the coordinator cam still completely north/south or does it resemble this picture?

thanks
      cdj -
      From tonight's blog, here is a shot of the Coordinator cam:

Last but not least is the Coordinator camera, which provides a view of the whole field initially, but dynamically zooms in during the play to follow the action.
      Rudy -
      Shouldnt this br the co-ordinator cam? I like it. I just wish they had a side-scrolling version of it.