• Vote for the NCAA Football 12 Cover Athlete

Voting has gone live on the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page for fans to vote for the NCAA Football 12 cover athlete. The candidates are Auburn's Nick Fairley, Alabama's Mark Ingram, Washington's Jake Locker, and Oklahoma's DeMarco Murray.

Fans can vote for their favorite candidate once a day starting at 9:00 am PST each day for the duration of the campaign (ending April 4th). At the end of the campaign the athlete with the most votes will be on the cover of NCAA Football 12. The winning cover athlete will be announced on April 19th.

Who will you be voting for? After voting, come back and share your thoughts with The Gaming Tailgate community.

Comments 58 Comments
      Rudy -
      Ingram. Jake Locker is a bum. He sucked last year and he will suck in the NFL. I expect Ponder and Stanzi to have better careers than Locker.
      cdj -
      The latest from onikuno:

MCdonnieG -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The latest from onikuno:

WOW!!! Nuff said....
      CLW -
      Fairley for Cover Boy!
      JBHuskers -
      I love the smear campaign, great idea onikuno!
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      Ingram, I would like a Defensive player just not Fairley.
      Exactly!
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by onikuno View Post
      Thanks for posting my video!

The Nick Fairley ad is now in the editing process. Expect it late tonight or tomorrow.
      NO. THANK YOU! HAHAHAAHAHA. That's awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The latest from onikuno:

That's what I'm sayin. I'm shocked this idiot is an option. Patrick Peterson, Patrick Peterson, Patrick Peterson! As option only...Mark Ingram for President!!!.....Of NCAA 12!

Speaking of which I can't wait to see the Ingram Slam! This should be good.
      Iron Dragon -
      Those ads are great.
      HawkFan -
      Love the videos they are awesome. I do not have the talent for something like that but I would love to see someone spin one against Murray just for the humor of it.
      CLW -
      Is it wrong that after that attack ad I want Fairley to win even more?
      onikuno -
      Here it is

Jayrah -
      bahahahahaahhahahaha
      CLW -
      lmao!
      ram29jackson -
      no no no , you vote for Fairley no matter what you think. I did in the actual vote.
      souljahbill -
      I think I should vote for DeMarco Murray. I need someone who isn't a selfish homewrecker, a dirty lazy dummy, or a disloyal terrorists who can't hold on to the ball in the clutch on the cover.
      gschwendt -
      JeffHCross -
      Okay, I genuinely can't tell ... was that an official EA video? Either way, a UFC video that has anything to do with EA Sports is just surreal.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Okay, I genuinely can't tell ... was that an official EA video? Either way, a UFC video that has anything to do with EA Sports is just surreal.
      It's on the official UFC youtube channel so I assume they put it together.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI2gN...eature=related