• NCAA Football 12 Release Date, Game Description, & Placeholder Art

Online retailers such as Amazon & GameStop/EB Games have posted information for NCAA Football 12 including a release date of July 12. Also listed are a brief game description and placeholder box art until the cover athlete - or athletes - are announced. Check out the Game Description and Placeholder Box art then share your thoughts with the community.

Game Description:
    NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with all new enhanced in-game presentation, traditions and school specific crowd celebrations. Make an impact on the field as your team takes down your heated rival on the road to the National Championship.

Comments 22 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
      The only problem is when Tiburon says Dynasty they only mean recruiting.
      That may be. However, that's not what I meant.

I don't think they'll continue down that trend. I think the backlash over Franchise Mode sent a message.
      Coachdenz -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      That may be. However, that's not what I meant.

I don't think they'll continue down that trend. I think the backlash over Franchise Mode sent a message.
      I hope your right Jeff.
      gschwendt -
      You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...laceholder-Art
      RussellWilson -
      i can't wait for ncaa 12!!!!!!!!
      Details -
      Enhanced in-game presentation. I like it! Bring on the info!
      CLW -
      Only 133 days remain!

Sort of semi-off-topic, are we going to do a count down thread? I know a number of sites do a thread where they post their favorite #99, #98 etc... as the days countdown to the release of the new game.
      HWill -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Only 133 days remain!

Sort of semi-off-topic, are we going to do a count down thread? I know a number of sites do a thread where they post their favorite #99, #98 etc... as the days countdown to the release of the new game.
      This is the thread from last year
      MCdonnieG -
      Yea buddy the first little snippet is found...now lets wait for the info to start flooding in soon...I can feel it in me bones!!!!
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by HWill View Post
      Excellent. The countdown begins on April 4, 2011
      Jayrah -
      YEEEEHAAAAAW! First info of the season!

I wonder if the presentation revamping means new announcing! I really don't know how much more they can make it ""all new" without an announcer change. They can "continue" to build on the ESPN presentation, I suppose with some new interactive things, it could be all new enhanced....

School Specific Crowd Celebrations!!!!!! Could this mean updated crowd? This would be a minor thing for most of the community, but boy would it make ME a happy camper!
      MCdonnieG -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      YEEEEHAAAAAW! First info of the season!

I wonder if the presentation revamping means new announcing! I really don't know how much more they can make it ""all new" without an announcer change. They can "continue" to build on the ESPN presentation, I suppose with some new interactive things, it could be all new enhanced....

School Specific Crowd Celebrations!!!!!! Could this mean updated crowd? This would be a minor thing for most of the community, but boy would it make ME a happy camper!
      Yes Indeed!!! Me too buddy!! Let me join in on the "jump for joy"!!!!
      RussellWilson -
      morsdraconis -
      Making the crowd look better would certainly not be a major thing, but it wouldn't be a minor thing for me either. The crowd looks absolutely atrocious right now, so I wouldn't be against them at all to doing something about that.
      RussellWilson -
      Maybe by enhancing entrances, Accessories, Jersey's, Stadiums, football fields, and presentation like this years ESPN broadcast.
      I CAN'T WAIT! Getting it for the Playstation 3. Hopefully a better student section that jumps up and down and coach's on the side!
      procops1 -
      celebrate with teammates instead of all the individual showboating. drives me nuts. that ould really make the game for me. im really excited bout the RTG overhaul. i wish they would just make an entire different game in a RPG type thing. that would be SWEEET
      HawkFan -
      I want coaching carousel, better defensive AI, and custom playbooks before anything else. I do also think that a discipline system would be nice but for the love of gawd do not make it like the one of the past. That thing made me want to pull my hair out.
      Coachdenz -
      something tells me coaching carousel will not be in the game, even though we have asked and asked.

I believe we get:
      1. Journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity
      2. All new enhanced in-game presentation.
      3. Something to do with a revamped rivals game (like home field advantage)
      4. 1 Unnamed feature (most likely custom playbook and revamped defense)

you heard it here 1st.
      steelerfan -
      you heard it here 1st.
      We will have to wait and see.
      Coachdenz -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      We will have to wait and see.
      if I said that I had a source I would be lying....
      steelerfan -
      if I said that I had a source I would be lying....
      Well, that's good. I'd be a little disappointed with your list.