• Support The Gaming Tailgate

Thank you for visiting and becoming a member of The Gaming Tailgate. As we continue to grow and improve the site, we can use the support of our great members to help cover our monthly server cost. Donators will be the beneficiary of several perks to enhance their site membership. Even if you are unable to donate, we will still provide a great experience to longtime members and general members.

Subscriber rates:
    - One Year for $5
    - Two Years for $9

Continue on to learn the benefits of donating to The Gaming Tailgate.

Those who donate will receive benefits and perks, including:
    - Private Online Dynasty Sub-forum: If you are a Donator and run your own NCAA Football Online Dynasty, you have the option to have a sub-forum hosted here at The Gaming Tailgate for you and league members to schedule games and talk about your league. You will be given a private URL to share with league members.
    - Maximum site options: Maximum avatar size, room for 200 private messages, larger attachment size, the ability to have a signature, and more.
    - More to come. As time goes on, we will be adding more perks and benefits to Donators and also to all site members.

As stated in our Forum Rules, our goal and vision is to make this the best NCAA Football community site on the web as well as a great home discussion on sports games, all video games, and general talk.

Permissions

Click here to donate to The Gaming Tailgate.
    Comments 165 Comments
      ebin -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Thanks for the support guys....it is VERY much appreciated.
      As I told CDJ, its well worth it, as long as you don't spend it all on booze and cheap women!
      Jayrah -
      Definitely well worth it. I've got more than my subscription's worth outta this place. And some great ideas to boot!
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
      As I told CDJ, its well worth it, as long as you spend it all on booze and cheap women!
      Fixed.
      NatureBoy -
      I'm in for a year. This site is well worth it and more.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
      Donator Subscription
      Item #: 2e152a741cfb12d2196ec1ab3ae2c468
      $5.00 USD 1 $5.00 USD
      cdj -
      Thanks, Natch! Appreciate it!
      ebin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Fixed.
      Thanks for catching the typo.
      BPHusker -
      I was going to renew my subscription to Utopia, but then saw that a lot of the people I recognized started their own site... so I donated for 2 years. Keep up the good work guys!
      Jayrah -
      Ah, yet another husker. Holy Nebraska headquarters Batman!
      BPHusker -
      Go big red! =d
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Ah, yet another husker. Holy Nebraska headquarters Batman!
      I almost feel like I need to put a blue tint film over my monitor to counter all this red all over the forums.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by BPHusker View Post
      I was going to renew my subscription to Utopia, but then saw that a lot of the people I recognized started their own site... so I donated for 2 years. Keep up the good work guys!
      Thanks a lot! We appreciate it and are working hard to make this the best site possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I almost feel like I need to put a blue tint film over my monitor to counter all this red all over the forums.
      Even I have to admit there's a LOT of Husker fans here! (Never too many though. )
      Nothingface -
      I've been wondering the recruiting methods that are being used to fill this site with so many Cornhuskers. I'd recruit some Miami fans but I'm enjoying the time alone.
      DrManateePhD -
      2 year sub will be sent on friday, keep up the great work, I look forward especially to the next podcast.
      geckman -
      Okay. gimme two years of donuts. I am officially a two year donuter!
      Flav -
      Jeez, That is a great post to enter into the gaming tailgate with
      cdj -
      Thanks, geckman! We appreciate it and welcome to the site!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by geckman View Post
      Okay. gimme two years of donuts. I am officially a two year donuter!
      I can't quite put my finger on the reason why, but that sounds like something a person would not want to admit to.
      Dr Death -
      Quote Originally Posted by ebin View Post
      As I told CDJ, its well worth it, as long as you don't spend it all on booze and cheap women!
      Good whiskey and fine women! I went all in for two years. I won't say what I was expecting the cost to be, but I was shocked how reasonable it is... so I chose two and am happy to help support this great site! Any and all site mods can PM me for my address... I'll be patiently awaiting the whiskey and women... but not necessarily in that order!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
      Good whiskey and fine women! I went all in for two years. I won't say what I was expecting the cost to be, but I was shocked how reasonable it is... so I chose two and am happy to help support this great site! Any and all site mods can PM me for my address... I'll be patiently awaiting the whiskey and women... but not necessarily in that order!
      Appreciate it....and I'll send them over once I'm done with them
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Appreciate it....and I'll send them over once I'm done with them
      Take my advice Dr Death, you definitely WON'T want them after JB's been through with them.