• Madden NFL 22 Debuts 'Campus Legends' Superstar KO Event

Now live within the Superstar KO mode in Madden NFL 22 is a limited-time "Campus Legends" event.

The “Campus Legends” event features Clemson, Miami, LSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Oregon, Nebraska, and Michigan State. Rosters for each of the teams can be found here.

With Alabama being one of the most notable exceptions, it's worth wondering if some missing programs will be added at a later date/event or if they still have concerns licensing their program to the company despite EA SPORTS College Football on the horizon.

The Campus Legends event in Madden NFL 22 Superstar KO runs from August 31 through September 27. Continue on to read the press release from EA SPORTS.

As the college football season begins and NFL Kickoff approaches, Electronic Arts is celebrating the successful launch of EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 22 by enabling football fans to throw back to their college days with the release of ten college football teams, complete with rosters of alumni that are some of the biggest college football legends. The “Campus Legends” limited-time event launched today in the fast, fun multiplayer mode, Superstar KO, across all platforms. Video game players for the first time since 2013 can now play with or against friends in a college football experience. Madden NFL 22is available for purchase now across all major gaming platforms.

To highlight the launch of “Campus Legends”, former EA SPORTScover athletes - University of Texas legend Vince Young and USC legend Reggie Bush - will face off at Rose Bowl Stadium as their respective schools in a Madden NFL 22 matchup. The pair will run it back to their infamous 2006 Rose Bowl showdown with USC alumni Matt Leinart and ESPN broadcaster Beth Mowins serving as commentators. The showdown streams tonight at 7pm ET on the NFL YouTube Channel and Madden NFL Twitch.

“I’ve been a Madden fan for as long as I can remember, so it’s going to be truly special to hit the sticks and see myself in my college uniform for the first time in the game,” said Vince Young, Texas legend and two-time Pro Bowler. “I can’t wait to take on Reggie [Bush] again in our old colors. I’ve got some serious Madden skills - looking forward to bringing home another win for the Longhorns.”

The “Campus Legends” event in Superstar KO features Clemson University, University of Miami, Louisiana State University (LSU), University of Florida, University of Oklahoma, University of Texas, University of Southern California (USC), University of Oregon, University of Nebraska, and Michigan State University. Each school’s roster of alumni, made up of college football legends as well as current and retired NFL stars, can be found on the Madden NFL website.

“Throughout the football season, we deliver new content and enhancements to our Madden players and we’re really excited to bring the fanfare of college football to the millions of players already enjoying Madden NFL 22 to one of our most accessible ways to play in Superstar KO,” said Seann Graddy, Executive Producer, EA SPORTS Madden NFL.

Superstar KO arrived in Madden NFLas a surprise to fans via a post launch, live service update in Madden NFL 20, and is one of the game’s most unique modes offering quick-hitting gameplay and a perfect way for players to get a rewarding football fix. In Madden NFL 22,players can play with or against friends in traditional quarters using college teams in either 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3 multiplayer format and earn rewards that can be used in Madden Ultimate Team.

The Madden NFL 22 “Campus Legends” event in Superstar KO runs until September 27th.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 22 Debuts 'Campus Legends' Superstar KO Event started by cdj View original post