PDA

View Full Version : PH'15: Preseason & Schedule Requests, 2020

JeffHCross
09-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Putting this up ahead of time. Go ahead and get your requests for CPU OOC games.

Conferences are going to remain largely unchanged. :San_Jose_State: will swap with :Syracuse:, so JB will remain in the B1G. :Stanford: will join the B1G as SJSU's rival. :Texas_Tech: will move into the Big XII, replacing :Boise_State:. The SEC is totally unchanged.

We will stick with last year's method of scheduling user games, with the top finishers last year playing a round robin. However, specific requests for games against specific users will be granted, for example Snoop and Agency talked about a game, and I can make that work within the round-robin structure. It won't be round-robin, but it still makes things easier on me.

gschwendt
09-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Can you post the order of finish for each conference? Just curious who I would have and if I want to make other requests.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JeffHCross
09-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Here was the finishing order, vertically by where they finished, then the (##) indicates where they finished within that row. I use that at the high level to determine who hosts who.

B1G
SEC
Big XII

Ohio State (#3)
UCF (#1)
Kansas (#2)

West Virginia (#3)
Arkansas State (#2)
Oklahoma (#1)

SJSU (#3)
LSU (#2)
Houston (#1)

After adjusting for Snoop's requests, here's what I've got for the User OOC games:

UCF @ Ohio State

Arkansas State @ West Virginia

Houston @ San Jose St

Oklahoma @ UCF

Kansas @ Arkansas State

San Jose St @ LSU

LSU @ Oklahoma

Ohio State @ Kansas

West Virginia @ Houston

Compared to last year's schedule, there's a few repeat opponents (myself, Skip and G), and unfortunately it works out that JB hosts Escobar and visits ecrip for the second straight year. JB has a new team though, so maybe it's not so bad? I don't see any easy way around it without massively modifying multiple schedules. And this is of course assuming everyone's schedule fits nicely (which it never does).

skipwondah33
09-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Works for me, good work Jeff