PDA

View Full Version : [360] MAC Online Dynasty

Chase
09-12-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm a little late to the NCAA Football party this year (just got a new 360 after the last one died), and I'm trying to get a MAC OD started. Won't be moving too fast, but at least two advances a week.

Settings
Skill: AA
Recruiting Difficulty: AA
Quarter Length: 7min
Sliders: SN's AA Sliders (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/426045-sns-all-american-sliders.html)

Roster
Toledo - Chase
Ohio - Lava Nation
Central Michigan - flavX
Buffalo - cardstrong687
Temple - DLus420
Ball State - JTynes
Bowling Green - wgwaterboy
Miami U - Winski15
Northern Illinois - GDouble
Western Michigan - shastamcnasty66

EDIT: Planning on advancing past preseason tonight (9.13.10). Will continue to try to fill remaining spots. Reply on here or message me via XBL (GT = Chase) if interested.

Available Teams
Akron
Eastern Michigan
Kent State

I'd like to start soon, but I'd also like to have a solid group together first. Just gonna play it by ear, see how much interest there is

SmoothPancakes
09-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Put me down as a possible. Just like the Big Ten, I've always been a close follower of the MAC as I live right in the middle of MAC country, and love playing as Bowling Green and Toledo in little side dynasties. I'll just have to see how I feel about. Work is rather busy these days with high school football, me having my own morning show, plus we'll be starting our winter campaigns (Neighbors in Need and Christmas for Kids) for both stations at the end of October that results in me working a minimum of 12 hour days, 6 days a week. I'll think about it while you try to get some more people and I'll let you know what I want to do. My biggest issue is going to be, with work and everything, if I'll realistically be able to keep up with the 2 advances/week on top of my hours at work.

Chase
09-12-2010, 06:26 PM
No problem. 2 advances was my goal, but really my focus is on getting a good group together. I'll let you know how things play out

I mainly chose the MAC because recruiting is one of my favorite parts of ODs, and the closeness of MAC schools makes for competitive user v user recruiting.

JTynes
09-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm interested in joining as Ball State. My gamertag is JTynes.

Chase
09-12-2010, 10:38 PM
awesome, i already sent u a msg about joining ur big east od as louisville. sending ur inv now

Chase
09-12-2010, 11:39 PM
ima try to get two more teams to join before i advance (8). Once we start I'll still try to fill the other spots if I can

Chase
09-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Ball State just dropped so I have 1 opening, Akron and Ball State are available. Ball State has a much easier OOC schedule, and both teams are 0-1

morsdraconis
09-17-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm interested. My internet is pretty shitty so it's tough to play User vs User games for me (lag is a bitch on my side with almost nothing on their side) but what the heck, I'm bored as hell of just playing the game against the computer all the time.

I'd definitely take Akron if the spot is still open.

Chase
09-18-2010, 12:28 PM
somebody already grabbed ball state. im expecting more drops though, some of these guys are struggling (understatement) with their MAC teams. ill let you know when a spot opens up, if youll still be interested

morsdraconis
09-18-2010, 01:08 PM
somebody already grabbed ball state. im expecting more drops though, some of these guys are struggling (understatement) with their MAC teams. ill let you know when a spot opens up, if youll still be interested

Sounds good man. I'll be around.

Chase
09-19-2010, 10:15 PM
NIU just dropped. If interested please realize that you are playing with MAC teams, and will not be national contenders in this first season -_-

Ball State (1-1) and NIU (1-1) are open. We are in Week 3 of our first season. Ball State has a much easier schedule.

morsdraconis
09-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Hey man, just lettin' ya know that I dropped out mainly because those sliders are ridiculous. I'm all for making the CPU hard, but it's beyond impossible to even win a game against a decent opponent. Where's the fun in going 5-7 (or worse) every year man? I don't mind losing to the CPU. It happens and it's great when it does, but when the sliders are setup to where you basically don't have an offensive line and there's no point in even thinking about running the ball what's the point of playing the games man? And god forbid you attempt to throw the ball more than 10 yards. Akron has a QB with 82 throwing power and accuracy but I can't complete anything at all with him because I can't run slants because the defender runs the route better than he does and I can't run Ins or Outs because the CPU just jumps them every time. I mean, when Akron has one of the better QBs in the MAC yet I can't complete a freakin' pass against the CPU because of these insane sliders, there's an issue in my mind.

But, it's your dynasty and if that's how you enjoy playing, then good for you man; so, I dropped out.

gigemaggs99
09-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Are these the only teams open? Are you still taking new people? I'm interested but would like to know if other teams are open too? Thank you.

EDIT: just played the 1st half using these SN sliders. NIU (Me) vs Ball State (CPU). I'm up 10-7 at the half, these sliders seems VERY FUN to me I'm having to work for every first down and I've been forced to punt too...not to sure about punt accuracy but in real life they shank them from time to time so it's cool.

Probably won't get to play the 2nd half, son is waking up from his nap but just wanted to drop in and say I really enjoy the sliders and I like playing with lower ranked teams.

In my offline dynasty I'm trying to bring Wyoming up from the bottom of the barrel. GO COWBOYS!

Please send an invite if possible.

Thank you

Chase
09-28-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm about to get on and check whos available and ill send u a message via xbl