PDA

View Full Version : Mad Max

Hank
09-11-2015, 06:37 AM
This game wasn’t even on my radar a few weeks ago. Heck, I didn’t even know it existed.
But I saw a few vids posted on other sites and started reading about it.
Then when the game came out, the impressions were really good.
So I decided to gamble and buy the game, site-unseen. I haven’t done that since Sleeping Dogs. And I was really pleased with that game (one of the best games – top 10 – I’ve ever played).
And now Mad Max can be added to that list.

This game is a freakin’ riot.
The combat, missions, driving, … everything about this game is just plain fun.
It seems to be a cross between Mordor and Red Dead Redemption (but with cars instead of horses).

If anyone was on the fence, you should at least rent this game. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Definitely one of the best games I’ve ever owned.

cdj
09-12-2015, 05:55 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about this one too. Going to keep an eye on it through the holidays and hope for a deal.

jaymo76
09-12-2015, 08:26 PM
I was interested in the game last year and then it kind of dissappeared. The game looks great but I wish it was a true open world format. Also, I would love a little more exploration rather than all combat but I get why there isn't. If it's a good sale price at some point I may bite on it. I'm sure there is lots of fun to be had.

Rudy
09-13-2015, 05:08 AM
Exploration isn't all its cracked up to be unless there are cool missions to find. Not simple junk to upgrade RPG stuff imo. I'm fine with smaller worlds.