PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2022 - Bowl Season

cdj
08-14-2015, 09:32 AM
The week will advance again on Monday, August 17.

User v User Games:

BCS National Championship - #2 Baylor (marcotte) vs. #1 LSU (ecirp)

Other Bowl Games:

Orange Bowl - #6 Texas Tech (cdj) vs. #10 Clemson (CPU)

Outback Bowl - #7 Maryland (HANDSWARD) vs. Missouri (CPU)

Sugar Bowl - #5 Michigan (Escobar) vs. #4 Texas A&M (CPU)

Gator Bowl - Nebraska (JB) vs. Alabama (CPU)

Good luck!

marcotte14
08-16-2015, 08:41 AM
This sucks, it looks like the NCG will have to be simmed as ecirp and I cannot connect. Good Luck!

gschwendt
08-16-2015, 10:59 AM
This sucks, it looks like the NCG will have to be simmed as ecirp and I cannot connect. Good Luck!
Have both of you tried not only deleting any saves associated with the OD but also deleting temporary files associated with the game? I remember that somehow playing into the issues similar to this as well. It's worth a shot at least.

JeffHCross
08-16-2015, 12:48 PM
Have both of you tried not only deleting any saves associated with the OD but also deleting temporary files associated with the game? I remember that somehow playing into the issues similar to this as well. It's worth a shot at least.They've also had issues in both Powerhouse dynasties. And ecrip and JB couldn't connect recently either.

JBHuskers
08-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Nebraska survived throwing 5 picks while Bama never turned it over, but the Husker defense saved the day by shutting out Bama in the 2nd half and gets the Gator Bowl win 28-24.

JBHuskers
08-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Have both of you tried not only deleting any saves associated with the OD but also deleting temporary files associated with the game? I remember that somehow playing into the issues similar to this as well. It's worth a shot at least.

They've also had issues in both Powerhouse dynasties. And ecrip and JB couldn't connect recently either.
There has to be something on ecrip's end if no one can connect to him. We had the problem earlier this week where at the transferring data pop up after we both ready up, he freezes while I stay on the team select screen.

pearice
08-16-2015, 03:48 PM
Yea it's weird I had this problem before. I have since moved to another city and have a different ISP.. Marcotte when you want to try to play it. I can try deleting everything.. But it's weird they are the only two as far as I know that I can't connect with

cdj
08-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Are you guys going to try one more time or should we just sim it?

marcotte14
08-18-2015, 10:16 AM
I say sim it, I'm ready to start next season!

cdj
08-18-2015, 03:23 PM
I'll advance tonight or in the morning, record stats for the record book, and we'll be in the off-season.

pearice
08-18-2015, 08:06 PM
I had no problem connecting with agency last night... But whatever