PDA

View Full Version : PH'15: Week 10, 2013

JeffHCross
08-14-2015, 09:21 AM
We have advanced to Week 10. I will post more details when I get an opportunity.

I didn't see any user games this week, so deadline will be Monday morning at 8 am central.

JeffHCross
08-16-2015, 09:11 AM
23 hour deadline reminder!

Remaining:
JeffHCross (game + recruiting)
snoop (game + recruiting)
JB (game + recruiting)
ecrip (game + recruiting)

TheAgency
08-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Ecrip....does Tuesday/Wednesday night after 9 work for you to play next week's game?

JeffHCross
08-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Kansas stages a comeback from a 14-0 defecit to win 33-21 in front of the home crowd. It was 26-21 on the final play of the game, with Stanford inside the 10 yard line, but Kevin Hogan threw his second INT of the game, which was returned for a game-ending TD! The Jayhawks may finally crack the Top 25 this week!

TheAgency
08-16-2015, 01:18 PM
Kansas stages a comeback from a 14-0 defecit to win 33-21 in front of the home crowd. It was 26-21 on the final play of the game, with Stanford inside the 10 yard line, but Kevin Hogan threw his second INT of the game, which was returned for a game-ending TD! The Jayhawks may finally crack the Top 25 this week!

Sounds like whoever made that pick would be getting a late night helmet sticker from Lou Holtz and Mark May.

JeffHCross
08-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Sounds like whoever made that pick would be getting a late night helmet sticker from Lou Holtz and Mark May.He actually made two picks in the game, including an INT on the opening drive (though I wasn't able to score points off of that), so he definitely got a helmet sticker.

And you just made me miss my Buckeyes and our helmet stickers :D

skipwondah33
08-16-2015, 03:46 PM
BYU outlasts Washington in front of the home crowd and with some recruits in the house. Thought I forgot what goals I had to accomplish to get the bonus

Washington made it closer than it was in the end.

QB Tanner Mangum had his best passing day since becoming a starter and finding out some things in the process as he starts to get more comfortable with the Offense and trending away from spread option based attack.

The Defense played solid though had some mental gaffes with breakdowns.

More important than all though is the Cougars didn't suffer an injury in the game which is huge!!!

JBHuskers
08-16-2015, 04:45 PM
Georgia Tech smokes South Carolina to get one win from an automatic bowl berth.