3. Minecraft
4. Grand Theft Auto 5
5. Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour
6. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
7. Destiny
8. Mortal Kombat X
9. FIFA 15
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Some games that performed well last month that have since dropped off the list are Splatoon, NBA 2K15, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Hardware

The PlayStation 4 once again outsold the Xbox One and Wii U, but the truth is once again that both Sony and Microsoft are selling consoles faster than they ever have before.

“After 21 months, combined Xbox One and PS4 hardware unit sales are close to 50 percent higher than the combined sales of Xbox 360 and PS3 after 21 months on the market,” said Callahan.

http://i.imgur.com/QVH1MOP.png

bdoughty
08-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Rory did much better than I expected. Hats of to Hands and team and hopefully this will be a sign of more content being released for the game.

It was an interesting month for software as we had a dearth of major new releases. It was really just EA’s golf game.

“The top new game for July 2015 was Rory McIlroy PGA Tour,” said Callahan. “Sales within the first data month for this new title exceeded the prior iteration, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, by close to 70 percent.”

SCClassof93
08-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Rory did much better than I expected. Hats of to Hands and team and hopefully this will be a sign of more content being released for the game.

Agreed. Hopefully those numbers will convince the decision makers to flesh the game out and support the product long term. I'll check in on the game and the ea forums to see the state of the game after I finish Fallout 4.

JBHuskers
08-14-2015, 12:43 PM

Agreed. Hopefully those numbers will convince the decision makers to flesh the game out and support the product long term. I'll check in on the game and the ea forums to see the state of the game after I finish Fallout 4.

Ditto. Hope it's a good sign to make this evergreen and keep adding to it.