PDA

View Full Version : PH'15: Week 9, 2013

JeffHCross
08-09-2015, 10:10 PM
We have advanced! Welcome to Week 9.

Deadline: 8 am central on Thursday morning. If the User game is not completed by Thursday morning, we will advance whenever it is completed, or no later than Saturday morning.

User games:
Georgia Tech (JB) @ NC State (ecrip)

CPU games:
Kansas vs #21 USC
Arkansas State vs UL Lafayette
SMU vs Michigan
#17 Houston @ #2 Wisconsin
#24 Cincinnati @ #8 Michigan State
#4 BYU @ #19 Oregon

Bye weeks:
UCF

skipwondah33
08-10-2015, 08:43 AM
BYU escapes Oregon with a 38-31 win, that came down to a Defensive stop by the Cougars.

The Cougars figured this game would be tough after losing pretty much their entire offense in RB Jamaal Williams going down with an injury last week. Coaches decided to have FB Algernon Brown be the primary RB this game, having little other choice given the Cougars only have 2 FB's and 1 RB to choose from.

Brown did not disappoint however rushing for over 200 yards on 33 carries in the game, with 4 rushing touchdowns. Freshman QB Tanner Mangum struggled in the game throwing 2 interceptions, missing on a few touchdown opportunities especially in the redzone. The QB continues to face growing pains in a season he wasn't even suppose to play, but he continues to get better just needs to stay away from turnovers.

In other great news BYU didn't suffer a single injury this game to our knowledge. :)) :)). Will need to confirm with the medical staff before we get too excited.

JeffHCross
08-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Big recruiting weekend for me. Hopefully they'll still commit even if I lose :D

TheAgency
08-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Did PLS leave the dynasty on purpose?

pearice
08-10-2015, 09:59 PM
JB... What's good for you buddy?

JBHuskers
08-11-2015, 01:03 AM
I'm around tomorrow. After 530 central.

JeffHCross
08-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Did PLS leave the dynasty on purpose?I'll let Papa expand on his reasoning if he wants to, but he did mention it to me yesterday morning in passing, so I believe he did do it intentionally.

pearice
08-11-2015, 10:20 PM
JB... You awake?

JBHuskers
08-11-2015, 10:34 PM
JB... You awake?
Yep. Responded to your PM and am on and waiting. Good luck.

JBHuskers
08-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Going back to the PS4. Send me a system message if you get on.

JBHuskers
08-11-2015, 10:47 PM
I see you're on FIFA 13 now. Let me know if you are still wanting to play.

pearice
08-11-2015, 10:55 PM
JB, not sure why it still shows I'm on.. My power just blinked out.. Not sure how long it stays out, since I'm in a new house... Are you cool tomorrow any or thursday?

pearice
08-11-2015, 10:55 PM
I totally forgot you were free this evening.. When I got home I started mowing grass and then stayed outside til about 9

JBHuskers
08-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Thursday should work after I get home around 530 central. The sooner the better.

JeffHCross
08-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Kansas holds on to defeat USC at home despite some Onside Kick bullshit near the end of the game. Kansas led 35-10 with 5:57 to go in the 4th quarter. USC responded with a touchdown drive, then recovered the onside kick (multiple KU players were unable to grab the ball), then USC scored another touchdown drive and onside kick (multiple KU players again unable to recover the onside kick), and then USC got a third touchdown drive! For whatever reason, despite still being down 5, USC decided to kick the ball off rather than recover a third onside kick. KU's Michael Cummings, who otherwise had an excellent day, returned their gift by throwing a boneheaded interception. But USC's Cody Kessler was unable to handle the defensive pressure that KU brought on the ensuing drive, and a fourth down pass attempt resulted in a sack and fumble. KU was able to maintain possession for the remaining 1:37 of the game and kill the clock.

Four Verticals was the only effective USC play all day :D Cheesers!

gschwendt
08-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Snoop and JB vs ecirp remain.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

pearice
08-13-2015, 05:30 PM
JB lemme know when you get on

JBHuskers
08-13-2015, 05:55 PM
JB lemme know when you get on
I'm on now just send me a PlayStation message when you're ready and I'll switch over.

JBHuskers
08-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Looks like Pearice and I are having the problem where when we both ready up and he freezes and I stay at the team screen. It happens right after transferring content pops up.

TheAgency
08-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Looks like Pearice and I are having the problem where when we both ready up and he freezes and I stay at the team screen. It happens right after transferring content pops up.

Say it ain't so....neither of you have been able to play a user game this season so there is no telling which one has the bug/bad connection? Could this be due to any old saves files on the hard drive?

Escobar
08-13-2015, 11:37 PM

Did a percentage come up during transferring content?

JBHuskers
08-13-2015, 11:49 PM
Did a percentage come up during transferring content?
Don't remember.

JeffHCross
08-14-2015, 05:52 AM
Say it ain't so....neither of you have been able to play a user game this season so there is no telling which one has the bug/bad connection? Could this be due to any old saves files on the hard drive?JB couldn't play due to scheduling, not a connection issue, though that doesn't eliminate his connection as bad.

JB, ecrip, I'd appreciate it if you guys could find a time this weekend or just sometime soon where you could try to play a regular online game just so we can see if you can connect at all.

marcotte14
08-14-2015, 08:27 AM

We had the same problem when we tried to play...