07-31-2015, 01:32 AM
Digital only. No price info yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIX5PNOyzTM

JBHuskers
07-31-2015, 01:52 PM
Heard this was a decent game.

souljahbill
07-31-2015, 08:38 PM
I own it. I didn't like it. A lot is going to be lost in translation without the GamePad.

bdoughty
08-18-2015, 07:13 AM
Early reviews are average. Game is a 22GB Dl for $20.

In many cases the WiiU version looks better. Shoddy port Ubisoft.

http://youtu.be/keOOGWmooPc

JBHuskers
08-18-2015, 08:43 AM
So are the negative meta scores by users because they're Nintendo fanboys, or is giving it a 3/10 a solid assessment?

souljahbill
08-18-2015, 01:20 PM
I think you guys are better off passing on this one. The game itself is not that great. What made it cool was how it used the GamePad. Without that, it's just not a good game.

JBHuskers
08-18-2015, 01:37 PM
I'll wait for it to be $5 or free on PS+ then :D I have a lot to do otherwise.

JBHuskers
10-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Got this started last night. I gotta say I'm enjoying it.

bdoughty
10-30-2015, 04:50 PM
Had it on sale so I bit. Love the concept but absolutely hated the controls and combat. The shitty graphics I could deal with. Guns are basically useless in a crowd of three or more zombies. Running (hold L3) felt broken as it would never stay in a sprint or even start a sprint. Whoever decided that you needed to hold L2 and then R2 to swing, should have a cricket back delivered to their backside. Stick to Dying Light as the melee is a bazillion times better.

souljahbill
10-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Had it on sale so I bit. Love the concept but absolutely hated the controls and combat. The shitty graphics I could deal with. Guns are basically useless in a crowd of three or more zombies. Running (hold L3) felt broken as it would never stay in a sprint or even start a sprint. Whoever decided that you needed to hold L2 and then R2 to swing, should have a cricket back delivered to their backside. Stick to Dying Light as the melee is a bazillion times better.

Outside of the last sentence, I agree with all of this (I don't know anything about Dying Light). Like I said, I got it on Wii U and it's implementation of the GamePad is incredible but the game just isn't good.