PDA

View Full Version : PH'15: Week 3, 2013

JeffHCross
07-19-2015, 02:26 PM
We have advanced! Welcome to Week 3.

Deadline: 8 am central on Wednesday. If the User game is not completed by Wednesday morning, we will advance whenever it is completed, or no later than Friday morning.

User games:
BYU @ SMU

CPU games:
Kansas @ #25 Mizzou
Arkansas State @ Miami
UCF @ Penn State
NC State vs #22 Florida
Houston @ Virginia
#10 Georgia Tech vs #12 Arkansas
Colorado @ #24 Stanford
Cincinnati @ #18 Notre Dame

Bye weeks:
None

skipwondah33
07-19-2015, 05:42 PM
BYU @ SMU kicks off at 7:30 est this evening.

To see what these Cougars are really made of...fingers crossed no more injuries

TheAgency
07-19-2015, 08:06 PM
I just finished a 60-56 thriller in happy valley that didn't save at the end. It said PSN error with a code in the third but I didn't think anything of it. It didn't do normal uploading highlights at the end. Just kept giving me the message to reconnect. After 20 minutes of unsuccessful reconnect attempts I gave up. I'll try again after work tonight.

TheAgency
07-20-2015, 01:48 AM
I just got the same PSN network error in the start second quarter of the game. I have to be back at work at 7 so I can't waste the rest of my night to not have it count again.

skipwondah33
07-20-2015, 09:24 AM
BYU gets past SMU 20-10 in a tough road test for the Cougars.

Without access to the stats, the BYU Offense played a solid game which coming into this game the coaches' were concerned about. With facing a non-cpu team and a Coach like Snoop, didn't know how the Offense would go. Couple that with the fact #1 WR Mitch Mathews was listed as Probable coming into the game. Fortunately he was able to tough it out and play in the game. However the biggest blow was losing starting RB Jamaal Williams went out on the 2nd play of the game.

Williams would later return in the 2nd half which turned out to be huge as he still went for 100+ yards on the ground with 16 carries. QB Taysom Hill finished with 160 yards passing and 2 touchdowns, he also added 40 yards on the ground.

WR Mitchell Juergens caught both of Hill's touchdown passes.

BYU had it's 1st turnover of the season after a WR fumbled after making the catch inside the redzone.

Next up the Cougars continued their road schedule going to Stillwater to take on a tough Oklahoma State team.

GG Snoop, look forward to our future series' to come man

JBHuskers
07-20-2015, 11:44 AM
I am probably going to need to Wednesday night to play this. I'm gone tomorrow and not sure if I can get it in tonight.

psusnoop
07-20-2015, 12:57 PM
GG Skip, this was a good test for SMU. I just couldn't keep your defense in check. Seemed you were all over me.

Loads of fun, looking forward to the future matchups!!

skipwondah33
07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
GG Skip, this was a good test for SMU. I just couldn't keep your defense in check. Seemed you were all over me.

Loads of fun, looking forward to the future matchups!!Definitely good game man. I was fortunate on a few of your throws that were overthrown by miles. Especially those 2 on 3rd downs. One up the seam down field and the Corner route toward sideline.

Yeah I'm down for annual games for sure. Next season has me worried. Will have a much different BYU team than this season

JBHuskers
07-20-2015, 03:46 PM
I will have time to get this in tonight.

psusnoop
07-20-2015, 08:20 PM
I will have time to get this in tonight.

:up:

psusnoop
07-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Definitely good game man. I was fortunate on a few of your throws that were overthrown by miles. Especially those 2 on 3rd downs. One up the seam down field and the Corner route toward sideline.

Yeah I'm down for annual games for sure. Next season has me worried. Will have a much different BYU team than this season

That one seam route would have been huge. My son kept asking me how I missed that throw, LOL. It took all I had to tell him nicely I did all I could to make that throw :)

JBHuskers
07-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Going back to my created playbook was MUCH better. The QB and RB both had 100+ yard days as Georgia Tech easily disposed of #12 Arkansas.

JeffHCross
07-21-2015, 10:28 AM
The Kansas defense holds and forces a field goal late, and the offense is able to run out the clock as the Jayhawks win in Columbia, 31-27. For the third straight week, the Jayhawks gave up a big run on the opening series, this time a 72 yard WR Option. Missouri's offense was very effective, nearly getting the win despite holding the ball for only half the time of possession.

JeffHCross
07-21-2015, 10:34 AM
21-hr ish deadline reminder!

Remaining:
gschwendt (recruiting)
marcotte (game)
Agency (game)
ecrip (game and recruiting)

Hoping we'll hear from ecrip today on his Internet status ...

TheAgency
07-21-2015, 01:21 PM
I'll be playing tonight around 9:30 central.

psusnoop
07-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Is the website down @ easports.com/dynasty?

skipwondah33
07-21-2015, 08:17 PM
Yeah its been not working for a few weeks.

TheAgency
07-21-2015, 08:41 PM
I've saved the game file three...now four different times in the same week. Could this be leading the the error I'm getting at the end of my games?

gschwendt
07-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Is the website down @ easports.com/dynasty?

Yeah its been not working for a few weeks.
I sent an email to some of the former devs that are still at EA asking them to take a look. I got a reply back and he said it still works for him but he's going to take a look at it.

psusnoop
07-21-2015, 08:43 PM
I sent an email to some of the former devs that are still at EA asking them to take a look. I got a reply back and he said it still works for him but he's going to take a look at it.

Thanks G!

JeffHCross
07-21-2015, 10:43 PM
I've saved the game file three...now four different times in the same week. Could this be leading the the error I'm getting at the end of my games?Could be. I haven't saved the game file in forever, specifically because I've heard it can cause errors.

JeffHCross
07-21-2015, 10:48 PM
With Agency's issues uploading his game result, we'll wait to advance until he's done. Might be tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Ecrip should be back with us Thursday, so he should be back for Week 4

psusnoop
07-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Any update on the status?