PDA

View Full Version : PH'15: Preseason, 2013

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 11:20 AM
We made it!

We are now in the Pre-Season. Please take the time over the next 24-48 hours to check your requested roster edits, Coach Skills, things like that. Once we advance to Week 1 we are significantly less likely to restart than if you find it now :D

When joining the dynasty, if prompted to create-a-coach Select No. Creating a coach will start you at Level 1.
Everyone should have a 5 year contract and be in Year 1 of that contract.

Invites have gone out to everyone. Password is TGT.

------------------

!!! ATTENTION !!!
Recruiting Restriction
Recruiting is restricted to 3-star (or lower) players.
!!! ATTENTION !!!

------------------

Post your schedule requests here! Everyone will get one non-conference user game, and should have 9 conference games, so that will give you two CPU non-conference games to schedule. 1 "gimme" game is fine.

My schedule:
Week 1 - FCS West (gimme)
Week 3 - @ #19 Missouri
Weeks 4, 8, 13 - Open to User game

skipwondah33
07-09-2015, 11:28 AM
BYU

Week 1 - Gimme against a non FCS school
Week 3 - @ Utah (rival)
Week 4 or whenever Bye doesn't come - Home and Home with Snoop. @ SMU first

JBHuskers
07-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Gimme a gimme against Georgia State.

JBHuskers
07-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Also I won't be on tonight, going to be busy with Rory PGA on Friday, so probably will get on Saturday for this.

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Given JB's schedule and the fact that I don't have a day off this week, I'll set a deadline for Monday morning, but we'll advance earlier if everyone's ready.

marcotte14
07-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Cincy

Week 1 - Miami (OH) (Battle for the Victory Bell)
Week 3 - Louisville (Keg of Nails) or Pittsburg (River City Rivalry)

psusnoop
07-09-2015, 06:37 PM
Gimmie game - Ohio State.....oops sorry I meant Ohio :)
North Carolina
Then a home and home against Skip :) and the Cougars

Escobar
07-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Week 1 - Texas State
A late week - Vanderbilt

You can put the user game inbetween those two.

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 09:52 PM
So, I feel like an ass for forgetting this, but I meant to implement recruiting restrictions to limit recruiting to 3-star players or lower. Since I forgot this, and people have already spent some scouting points, I will be restarting the dynasty in the morning.

TheAgency
07-09-2015, 10:38 PM
How will the progression work as to how or when we can recruit players above 3 stars if at all?

skipwondah33
07-09-2015, 10:47 PM
So, I feel like an ass for forgetting this, but I meant to implement recruiting restrictions to limit recruiting to 3-star players or lower. Since I forgot this, and people have already spent some scouting points, I will be restarting the dynasty in the morning.

Damn I just spent over 2 hours setting depth chart, all the formation subs and editing equipment for the team

..and only 20 minutes was spent on actual recruiting. Something told me watch we have to restart due to all this..

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 10:59 PM
How will the progression work as to how or when we can recruit players above 3 stars if at all?For the DPD we were restricted to 3-stars for the first two seasons, then 4-stars after that. I plan to follow that.

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Damn I just spent over 2 hours setting depth chart, all the formation subs and editing equipment for the team

..and only 20 minutes was spent on actual recruiting. Something told me watch we have to restart due to all this..Ouch, sorry man.

TheAgency
07-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Week 1 ECU
Week 5ish usf
Schedule user game with whatever works best

JeffHCross
07-09-2015, 11:51 PM
The dynasty has been restarted.

Name is still Powerhouse15.
Password is still TGT.
Invites have been re-sent.
Deadline is still Monday morning.

Recruiting is restricted to 3-star (or lower) players.

Please, if you see any problems, let me know ASAP.

JeffHCross
07-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Kansas is ready to advance.

:Kansas:

skipwondah33
07-11-2015, 10:16 AM
BYU RTA

gschwendt
07-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the Dynasty website? I keep trying to sign in but it's saying bad credentials. I can sign-in fine on easports.com... I even reset my origin password to be sure.

skipwondah33
07-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the Dynasty website? I keep trying to sign in but it's saying bad credentials. I can sign-in fine on easports.com... I even reset my origin password to be sure.Yep

I tried earlier today and had same issue. I know my password is correct but it still kept saying bad credentials

TheAgency
07-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Are we set on the sliders we are going to use?

psusnoop
07-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Will do my preseason tomorrow, Jeff I'll text you if I'm last up. Should be before the evening hours.

JeffHCross
07-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Are we set on the sliders we are going to use?I thought I mentioned it, but perhaps not, but we'll be going with the OS Community Sliders that can be found here (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/641608-ncaa-14-os-community-playmakers-split-sliders.html). We're using the primary set under the 2015 tab (comes up by default).

marcotte14
07-12-2015, 07:44 AM
I thought I mentioned it, but perhaps not, but we'll be going with the OS Community Sliders that can be found here (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/641608-ncaa-14-os-community-playmakers-split-sliders.html). We're using the primary set under the 2015 tab (comes up by default).

Just checked them out. They look great and seem to be pretty challenging. Can't wait to check them out on the field.

JeffHCross
07-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Just checked them out. They look great and seem to be pretty challenging. Can't wait to check them out on the field.They're definitely different from what we've been using. Now that I've read about how much influence the penalty sliders have on things, some of the stupid things we've seen over the years makes a little more sense.

JeffHCross
07-12-2015, 08:44 AM
24 hr ish deadline reminder! I see a couple teams that never posted any schedule requests....

gschwendt
07-12-2015, 10:21 AM
I still can't get on the website. I'll try to hop on tonight and do my recruiting, etc. from the console.

TheAgency
07-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Is that the same QB accuracy we used for the death penalty?

gschwendt
07-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Arkansas State ready to advance.

JeffHCross
07-12-2015, 10:21 PM
I still can't get on the website. I'll try to hop on tonight and do my recruiting, etc. from the console.Same here, G. The only thing I can do from the website is check the Teams tab. Nothing else is working.

Is that the same QB accuracy we used for the death penalty?It is. It doesn't seem to play exactly the same though.

JeffHCross
07-12-2015, 10:51 PM
24 hr ish deadline reminder! I see a couple teams that never posted any schedule requests....We'll be advancing sometime in the morning. Last call for schedule requests!

TheAgency
07-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Same here, G. The only thing I can do from the website is check the Teams tab. Nothing else is working.

It is. It doesn't seem to play exactly the same though.

Maaaaaaan I had the hardest time with the Arab accuracy. My first few drives were almost automatic punts.

JeffHCross
07-13-2015, 12:02 AM
Maaaaaaan I had the hardest time with the QB accuracy. My first few drives were almost automatic punts.We all struggled with it. However these sliders seem to make the CPU struggle with it too,which means you might see some scoreless first quarters.

JeffHCross
07-13-2015, 09:38 AM
By virtue of a coin toss (randomized list), Papa gets no user game this season, since we have an odd number.

For some reason not all conferences had the same number of conference games. I'll have to look at that for next season, because I definitely thought we would. I tried to balance it out by giving the teams with less conference games a conference-level opponent.

Week 1 - Texas State
A late week - Vanderbilt

You can put the user game inbetween those two.You didn't have any available weeks that Vanderbilt could play. I gave you Virginia instead, since they're similarly rated (wasn't sure why you picked Vanderbilt so I just went for similar rating).

Week 1 ECU
Week 5ish usf
Schedule user game with whatever works bestFYI, the game tried to automatically schedule a Week 14 game against USF. It might try to do that going forward. I moved it to Week 4 though.

Escobar
07-13-2015, 12:26 PM
I requested that game against Vanderbilt, because that's who UH plays in real life this season lol. After I posted that I was going to put Rice as a second option but forgot. Kinda glad I didn't, because I crushed them in my test game.