PDA

View Full Version : Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Achievement List

cdj
06-21-2015, 05:58 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/529/19008413656_6b9b7ac9d9_z.jpg

Via XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/ea-sports-rory-mcilroy-pga-tour/achievements/), the Xbox One Achievement list for Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR has been released. The list includes 28 total Achievements including one that is secret. Numerous Achievements center around new game mode, the Night Club Challenge (http://tgt.pw/d035d).

It is expected that the PlayStation Trophy List will be the same. After viewing the list, let us know what you think of the overall difficulty level.

Full Foursome (25 Gamerscore) - Play an 18 hole round of Stroke Play in Play Now with 4 golfers
Customized (10 G) - Create a Custom Gameplay Style
Clean Sheet (30 G) - Play an 18 hole round of Stroke Play in Play Now without getting a bogey
The FIX is in (15 G) - Win the U.S. Open with Rory vs Martin Kaymer
Pin Seeker (15 G) - Hit the flagstick
Golf's Magic Number (50 G) - Shoot 59 or better in an 18 hole round of Stroke Play in Play Now
Nothing But Cup (50 G) - Hole a shot from over 100 yards
Ace Andrews Special (75 G) - Get a hole in one
Graduation (10 G) - Earn your PGA TOUR card
All I Do Is Win (15 G) - Win a PGA TOUR event
Top of the Heap (75 G) - Reach #1 in EASG Rankings
Special Delivery (75 G) - Win the FedExCup
Invitation Only (30 G) - Win the EA SPORTS Spring Invitational
Open for Business (30 G) - Win the U.S. Open
Drinking from the Jug (30 G) - Win The Open Championship
Wanamaking History (30 G) - Win the PGA Championship
Seeing Stars (10 G) - Earn three stars in a challenge
Feeling Boosted (10 G) - Unlock your first boost
Glow Golf Amateur (50 G) - Earn 150 Stars
Supernova (75 G) - Earn 350 Stars
Battle Begins (25 G) - Unlock Paracel Storm Challenges
Night in the Canyon (30 G) - Unlock Coyote Falls Challenges
Star Walk of Fame (100 G) - Complete all challenges at Wolf Creek, Paracel Storm, and Coyote Falls
Playing For Rank (30 G) - Play in a Ranked Online H2H Game
Playing For Fun (30 G) - Play in a Unranked Online H2H game.
Daily Competition (30 G) - Play in a Daily Online Tournament.
Weekly Competition (30 G) - Play in an Weekly Online Tournament.
Secret Achievement (15 G) - Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

JBHuskers
06-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Looks pretty attainable for the :plat: as long as it isn't tough getting into online games and getting through the Night Club.

skipwondah33
06-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Long as you don't mind riding with training wheels...shouldn't be difficult at all :D

Still mad about that one version of TW that I missed out on the only actual platinum trophy I've ever tried for. It was impossible for me to find a Ryder Cup match.

JBHuskers
06-22-2015, 11:34 PM
Long as you don't mind riding with training wheels...shouldn't be difficult at all :D

Still mad about that one version of TW that I missed out on the only actual platinum trophy I've ever tried for. It was impossible for me to find a Ryder Cup match.
I found one on day one and everyone dropped out after the game started :D I was the first in the world to get that plat.

skipwondah33
06-23-2015, 08:26 AM
Yeah I remember.

I only had a few trophies left to get if I recall. That was one of them. I tried for a few nights I remember like an hour or so.

gigemaggs99
06-24-2015, 04:32 PM
I like how they show the caddie holding the flag! Nice touch.