PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Bowl Season 2018

gschwendt
06-20-2015, 09:22 AM
Sorry for the delay guys.

Two UvU games. LSU vs Oregon and Texas vs Arkansas.

Welcome to Bowl Season!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #17 Florida Gators (9-3) ===============
#18 Florida will face #13 Michigan State in the Outback Bowl.

=============== #7 LSU Tigers (9-3) ===============
#7 LSU will face #11 Oregon in the Capital One Bowl.

=============== #12 Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-2) ===============
#12 Texas Tech will face Marshall in the New Orleans Bowl.

=============== #11 Oregon Ducks (9-3) ===============
#11 Oregon will face #7 LSU in the Capital One Bowl.

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (10-2) ===============
#3 Texas will face #4 Arkansas in the Rose Bowl.

=============== UAB Blazers (7-4) ===============
UAB will face #16 USF in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.

=============== #5 Penn State Nittany Lions (11-1) ===============
#5 Penn State will face #6 Florida State in the Orange Bowl®.

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0) ===============
#1 Ohio State will face #2 Clemson in the BCS National Championship.

=============== USC Trojans (7-5) ===============
USC will face #22 Miami (OH) in the GoDaddy.com Bowl.

=============== #4 Arkansas Razorbacks (11-1) ===============
#4 Arkansas will face #3 Texas in the Rose Bowl.

JeffHCross
06-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Oh wow. Papa vs Agency. Wish we could stream/record that.

What's the record for points in a game?

TheAgency
06-20-2015, 10:35 AM
We have top 5 worst defense in the nation no doubt. I expect a shootout. Anyone know the best way to get ahold of PaPa?

skipwondah33
06-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Tired of the Capital One bowl every year. It's either against Oregon or Ohio State.

Last year we had connection problems. I'll give it one try then if not Marotte can play CPU this time

JeffHCross
06-20-2015, 06:44 PM
We have top 5 worst defense in the nation no doubt. I expect a shootout. Anyone know the best way to get ahold of PaPa?Text is best for Papa. Or a PM might work

JeffHCross
06-20-2015, 06:45 PM
I'll be playing Monday morning

Papa LoneStar
06-20-2015, 07:10 PM
We have top 5 worst defense in the nation no doubt. I expect a shootout. Anyone know the best way to get ahold of PaPa?
Text me.... 469 879 0580

pearice
06-21-2015, 11:56 AM
I'll play today or tonight

TheAgency
06-22-2015, 10:43 AM
Arkansas comes up short in its quest for a BCS bowl win. The talent and depth of Texas proved to be too much for the Razorbacks to overcome. "They came out from the beginning and punched us square in the mouth drive after drive. Nothing we drew up was able to stop what they were doing to be successful."
After opening a 21-3 lead in the first Arkansas battle and pressed The Texas defense in the second and third quarter to cut the lead down to ten early in the 4th. After playing a clean game through the entirety of battle, AA Dave Bryan forced a tight throw up the seam to "do it all" back Stew Robinson and made the first turnover of the game. Bryan would go on to throw two additional INT's in the fourth quarter. "That loss was me. I didn't help our cause playing against a top tier team like Texas by starting 2 of 9. Can't compete in big games like that and you surely can't win one playing like that."
Arkansas finishes 11-2 under first year head coach B Sims. "If you would've told me we would be ranked in the top five heading into bowl season and knocking on the door for a national title, I would've had a hard time believing you hadn't had a few long islands before making that claim. Our guys fought all season and I'm proud of what they did throughout the season. I didn't come here to compete, I came to turn around a program and win. Although we fell short this year, we willworker harder this off season to right the ship." Arkansas will lose several seniors but no one to the draft early. Freshman sensation Stew Robinson returns next year after amassing 1,000 yards rushing and receiving this season. He will be looked at this spring to step into a leadership role for the team moving into next season.

TheAgency
06-22-2015, 10:49 AM
GG papa...you earned that win and I can't take anything away from you. I did realize how big a gap there is between myself and the others tho. I would rather go ahead and start the new dynasty after this season if we are going to move on anyways. Having all that stuff light up against me in the game madee realize I need XP points to compete here. Lot of skill here in this dynasty. Glad you all decided to let me join.

JeffHCross
06-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Ohio State is the two time defending national champion after a 34-14 victory in Tempe over the Clemson Tigers. The game wasn't even as close as the score indicates, as a late, stupid, unnecessary INT led to a garbage time TD by Clemson.

Ohio State finishes with the #1 scoring defense in the country. At least this season, defense wins championships.

JeffHCross
06-22-2015, 11:25 AM
I'll grab the stats for the record book tomorrow morning.

skipwondah33
06-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Marcotte,

What's this evening look like for you around 9 est?

marcotte14
06-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Yeah, let's shoot for that!

skipwondah33
06-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Set to auto

Had connection problems again twice and really not up to seal with that again.

Marcotte is playing cpu I believe here shortly

Escobar
06-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Ohio State is the two time defending national champion after a 34-14 victory in Tempe over the Clemson Tigers. The game wasn't even as close as the score indicates, as a late, stupid, unnecessary INT led to a garbage time TD by Clemson.

Ohio State finishes with the #1 scoring defense in the country. At least this season, defense wins championships.

If only my defense would have made a catch that last drive :(

JeffHCross
06-25-2015, 09:38 AM
If only my defense would have made a catch that last drive :(Yeah, I still have flashbacks to that game. :D

JeffHCross
06-25-2015, 11:50 PM
G, when you get a chance could you either figure out the password for the dynasty or add my alt account. I'm assuming you're not going to play your bowl. Thanks!

JeffHCross
06-27-2015, 10:57 AM
We have advanced past the bowls.

In simulated games, Florida defeated Michigan State 48-26, Texas Tech defeated Marshall 35-7, and Penn State won the Orange Bowl over #FSUTwitter in overtime, 31-24.