PDA

View Full Version : Telltale's The Walking Dead: Michonne

cdj
06-15-2015, 11:11 AM
You will need to own the first episode of Season Two in order to play this.

The story for The Walking Dead: Michonne "explores her untold journey during the time between issues #126 and #139," Telltale Games explained. This puts the beginning of the three-episode series right at the end of the All Out War arc, in which Grimes' crew finally overcomes the despicable Negan. Notable comic book characters seem likely to make an appearance, with Telltale stating, "Players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group...and what brought her back."

Series creator Robert Kirkman added, "In many ways, Michonne herself is a reflection of the world of The Walking Dead. She is brutal and cold on the outside, but deep beneath what is broken, she remains hopeful, trying to claw her way out of the darkness that surrounds her. In our effort to bring the world of the comic and the world of the Telltale series closer together, there is no greater character than Michonne to help bridge that gap."

Courtesy: IGN (http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/15/e3-2015-the-walking-dead-michonne-miniseries-announced?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social)

CLW
06-15-2015, 11:15 AM
NICE

JBHuskers
06-15-2015, 12:34 PM
NICE

:+1:

CLW
12-04-2015, 09:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBBLvgFIkM

souljahbill
12-04-2015, 02:42 PM
I'll hit it

cdj
02-10-2016, 05:29 PM
“The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries will premiere its first of three episodes, ‘In Too Deep,’ this February 23rd on PC/Mac from the Telltale Online Store, Steam, and other digital distribution services, the PlayStationŽNetwork for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, the Xbox Games Store for Xbox OneŽ and Xbox 360Ž video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, followed by a release on compatible iOS devices via the App Store, and Android-based devices via Google Play and the Amazon App Store starting February 25th.

The second episode in the miniseries, ‘Give No Shelter,’ will follow in the month of March, and conclude with the third episode, ‘What We Deserve,’ in April. All three episodes in the miniseries will be available for purchase at the cost of $14.99 USD or equivalent when the first episode debuts, including access to the second and third episodes as they become available.”

AustinWolv
02-10-2016, 08:11 PM
In

souljahbill
02-10-2016, 08:16 PM
As am I

steelerfan
02-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Enjoyed the prior games very much so this is a definite buy.

CLW
02-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Not a fan of the episodic - mostly b/c it usually means no plat. But I'll probably bite and if a disk game comes out later with a :plat: I'll just rent it from GameFly and play it again.

jaymo76
02-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Enjoyed the prior games very much so this is a definite buy.

My take as well.

souljahbill
02-14-2016, 08:34 AM
Not a fan of the episodic - mostly b/c it usually means no plat. But I'll probably bite and if a disk game comes out later with a :plat: I'll just rent it from GameFly and play it again.

Ever tried playing a game.......for the game?

steelerfan
02-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Ever tried playing a game.......for the game?
:D

No shit!

CLW
02-15-2016, 07:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CV2F-kw4tE

JBHuskers
02-15-2016, 03:48 PM

What do you mean, all of the Telltale games since the first Walking Dead have had a Plat :D

Edit: I guess the 2nd game didn't, but the first one did, so did Wolf Among Us.

souljahbill
02-15-2016, 03:49 PM
What do you mean, all of the Telltale games since the first Walking Dead have had a Plat :D

He must not have finished every episode

JBHuskers
02-15-2016, 04:01 PM
He must not have finished every episode

Add Tales From Borderlands to Telltale that has a :plat: not sure why Season 2 didn't have one.

CLW
02-22-2016, 09:38 AM
Official no :plat: in this one 7 bronze trophies per episode (all story related and cannot be missed) for a total of 21 bronze.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4369-The-Walking-Dead-Michonne

Passing on this one until the complete game goes on sale and/or I'll just rent it when the inevitable disc comes to GameFly.

CLW
02-22-2016, 10:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRaM1XIASGA

steelerfan
02-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Just realized the first episode comes out tomorrow. Anyone know what the price will be for all 3?

JBHuskers
02-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Just realized the first episode comes out tomorrow. Anyone know what the price will be for all 3?

Probably $15.

Maybe a slight discount to make it $12? Usually if you bought them all at once you'd get the first episode for free, but that was with 5 episodes.

steelerfan
02-23-2016, 05:20 PM
Did this release? I can't find it in the PlayStation Store.

cdj
02-23-2016, 08:19 PM
I saw it there around 7 PM, so maybe try again? I think I looked under Games - New. Also, I think you need TWD Season Two (Ep. 1?) in order to play this, IIRC.

Really looking forward to this one, but have a hard time not waiting when I know the entire series will be dirt cheap around the holidays.

steelerfan
02-23-2016, 08:42 PM
I saw it there around 7 PM, so maybe try again? I think I looked under Games - New. Also, I think you need TWD Season Two (Ep. 1?) in order to play this, IIRC.

Really looking forward to this one, but have a hard time not waiting when I know the entire series will be dirt cheap around the holidays.
Thanks, bud. It probably was added to the store this evening. I looked everywhere for it earlier including searching and even firing up Season Two but I couldn't find it.

Next time I'm bored I'll give it a go. For right now though, I think the new content on Battlefront and the new version of Strat-O-Matic Baseball on PC will keep me occupied tonight. :)

AustinWolv
02-24-2016, 06:02 AM
Exactly the reason I decided not to buy yesterday.......I'll just wait until all the episodes are out and they release a discounted bundle. Got a ton of games to play through as it is!

CLW
02-24-2016, 07:15 AM
Received average review scores sitting at a 69 on metacritic.

I'm just going to wait for the inevitable disc and/or $5 complete mini-season sale.