PDA

View Full Version : Future of Powerhouse

JeffHCross
06-08-2015, 09:59 PM
So, I think everybody's seen the discussion, but there hasn't really been any formal vote ... figured we might as well have one. Plus discuss whatever needs to be discussed ... we really need to figure out what we're doing before we start the 2019 season, and we've got a week or so until advance anyway ...

Votes are public.

skipwondah33
06-09-2015, 08:17 AM
I could chose 2 options but for the sake of the poll chose one.

Having actual schools has me intrigued. As I said I forgot we had created schools...and was still trying to figure out how to get Play Style to be a factor lol

JeffHCross
06-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Lol, skip. :smh:

JBHuskers
06-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Changed my tune now since we'll get to carry over some players. We just cannot let any more people into the OD because we'll just get the same arguments again down the road.

JeffHCross
06-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Changed my tune now since we'll get to carry over some players. We just cannot let any more people into the OD because we'll just get the same arguments again down the road.I have a thought on that. If we just used Existing coaches (rather than creating one) then we might have been able to avoid both your problem and Agency's.

skipwondah33
06-09-2015, 03:50 PM
My stance is still the same..If we are restarting I'd rather actually go full restart with no carrying over rosters/players.

Otherwise I'd just not even restart

TheAgency
06-09-2015, 09:44 PM
My stance is still the same..If we are restarting I'd rather actually go full restart with no carrying over rosters/players.

Otherwise I'd just not even restart

I'm in agreement with that stance. If we are gonna do it lets be all in. So we all start from similar points and battle from there.

Escobar
06-09-2015, 11:19 PM
I thought we were still playing at least one more season.

skipwondah33
06-10-2015, 07:15 AM
I thought we were still playing at least one more season.We are far as I know...or atleast thought

Papa LoneStar
06-10-2015, 08:54 AM
I voted for "definitely DO NOT want to restart" but I'd be down to restart with lower level teams without recruiting restrictions. I'm sure I'm in the minority on recruiting though....I'm down for whatever until EA pulls the plug.

I kinda want a new challenge with a new team....plus I would look forward to the draft....I understand what Oneback felt about losing with Texas....it hurts baaaad!

Wow....can't believe Powerhouse has been going on since NCAA 2009. *wipes tear*

JeffHCross
06-10-2015, 09:51 AM
I thought we were still playing at least one more season.I believe we are, Escobar. We need to have our plan for the future set before we start that season, otherwise some of us may redshirt players in their final season by mistake.

Also, if we're carrying over players, who we redshirt could make a difference.

JeffHCross
06-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Still have three more votes that need to be made.

skipwondah33
06-10-2015, 10:20 AM
I'd be down to restart with lower level teams without recruiting restrictions. I'm sure I'm in the minority on recruiting though....I'm down for whatever until EA pulls the plug.

I kinda want a new challenge with a new team....plus I would look forward to the draft.All of this was my reasoning as well, though I don't care which way the recruiting rule works...I suck at recruiting anyway lol

pearice
06-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Papa a challenge is taking over USC

psusnoop
06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
I voted for a restart.

I love my team and have had a ton of fun rebuilding PSU. I'm good with using lower tier teams and going after it again or what ever the majority votes I'm good with too.

JeffHCross
06-13-2015, 12:43 AM
Still have three more votes that need to be made.Only vote left is Agency...

TheAgency
06-13-2015, 03:13 PM
I vote for the restart with no restrictions on recruiting.
I also vote to restart after the season if one or any players opt to sit out until we start the real deal. All in