PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 13, 2018

gschwendt
05-31-2015, 10:35 PM
One UvU game this week, Oregon at Penn State. Deadline is 6/5 or 6/3.

Welcome to Week 13!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #4 Florida Gators (8-1) ===============
Last week, Florida won 66-19 against Texas A&M (6-3).
This week, the Gators travel to Athens to face the Georgia Bulldogs (4-5).
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Steve Robertson has committed to Texas

=============== #18 LSU Tigers (6-3) ===============
Last week, LSU lost 31-10 against Texas (7-2).
This week, the Tigers will host South Carolina (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Robbie Hamilton has committed to California

=============== #23 Texas Tech Red Raiders (7-2) ===============
Last week, Texas Tech won 49-45 against UL Lafayette (3-6).
This week, the Red Raiders travel to Mobile to face the South Alabama Jaguars (2-6).
In recruiting news, the following Texas Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) DT Simon Hart has committed to Oklahoma
- (****) RT Gavin Townes has committed to Oklahoma
- (***) P J.R. O'Brien has committed to Texas Tech

=============== #5 Oregon Ducks (8-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 56-27 against Maryland (2-6).
This week, the Ducks travel to University Park to face the #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-0).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Vincent Gonzalez has committed to Boston College

=============== #6 Texas Longhorns (7-2) ===============
Last week, Texas won 31-10 against LSU (6-3).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Oxford to face the Ole Miss Rebels (4-5).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Steve Robertson has committed to Texas

=============== UAB Blazers (7-3) ===============
Last week, UAB won 66-35 against UCLA (5-4).
This week, the Blazers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) LOLB Lamont Neal has committed to UAB

=============== #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 41-12 against Minnesota (5-3).
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #5 Oregon (8-1).

=============== #2 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 45-17 against Michigan State (4-4).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to College Park to face the Maryland Terrapins (2-6).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Trey Bostic has committed to Ohio State

=============== USC Trojans (6-4) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans will host #16 Notre Dame (8-3).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Joe Williams has committed to USC

=============== #7 Arkansas Razorbacks (8-1) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 57-37 against Troy (2-7).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Lafayette to face the UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (3-6).

skipwondah33
06-01-2015, 07:34 AM
Damn really wanted Hamilton

JeffHCross
06-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Oklahoma pulled off a +1500 visit for a player in Week 12. That's ridiculously impressive considering that coach doesn't have the Royal Treatment skill ....

Seriously, I know they upset a Top 25 team, but man ...

skipwondah33
06-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Not surprising I keep seeing all this 1300+ boosts without visits popping up and taking recruits. Looks like I may miss out on 3 of my top 4 targets due to this.

Have alot of visits this week so hopefully I can lock down these other guys

JeffHCross
06-01-2015, 10:25 AM
The boosts without visits is the Unlock skill.

I'm talking about a 1500 pt visit that actually shows on the visit tab as 1500 pts.

TheAgency
06-01-2015, 10:51 AM
This is my first OD and I've never gone past year one in an off line dynasty so I've never gone deep on the recruiting trail. I'm starting to think that recruiting will be hard here. Lol I thought I was doing work with a 600 point visit lol

skipwondah33
06-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Yeah I know it is due to the unlock..just wild how that keeps happening to every single recruit high on my board. Random team comes out of nowhere to take the lead or get within 100 points.

The most unlocks I've ever had in one season were 2...and I've been in alot of recruiting battles to only have been able to use 2.

Just can't seem to get these guys after the battle has started...but the CPU can get them to commit quickly despite trailing.

psusnoop
06-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Marcotte I can play Thursday night around 10-10:30pm as I'm leaving early that night otherwise Friday night around the same time would be the next earliest unless you can play during the day some day. Let me know via text or here.

JBHuskers
06-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Tomorrow night for me here.

JeffHCross
06-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Ohio State survives one of the worst offensive performances they have had under Coach Jeff HCross. Things got so bad that QB Torrance Gibson was replaced in the second quarter by Jon Norwood, who had yet to play this season and was thought to be redshirting this year. But while Norwood had early success in relief, he went on to throw two interceptions of his own, and was pulled in favor of Gibson in the 4th quarter.

Brad and Kirk both claimed during the broadcast that star player Ray Hines had a bad day, but both somehow forgot about Hines two kick return TDs. Without both, the Buckeyes would no longer be undefeated.

skipwondah33
06-02-2015, 11:17 AM
LSU thumps South Carolina 42-10, nearly scoring a point a play.

This was a huge week for LSU in recruiting, with 6 recruits coming in for visits. Two of which we are in a battle to get.

The Defense had a game so hopefully it swayed them to commit next week.

QB John Brown had a career day rushing as the South Carolina D refused to key on him and let him run wild. He had runs of 51 and 97 yards, both of which were touchdowns.

The Defense got after the Gamecock QB as he continually tried to scramble but ran into trouble time and time again.

Next up LSU will face G and the Florida Gators in what always proves to be a tough game.

psusnoop
06-02-2015, 11:44 PM
We will be playing Friday night.

pearice
06-03-2015, 09:44 PM
I'll be playing tomorrow after work before the ole lady comes home

skipwondah33
06-04-2015, 09:10 AM
G, looking ahead..what's the chances of getting to play before you leave for vacation next week?

gschwendt
06-04-2015, 09:33 AM
G, looking ahead..what's the chances of getting to play before you leave for vacation next week?
Zero. Sounds like they won't finish until very late on Friday and we're hitting the road first thing on Saturday.

skipwondah33
06-04-2015, 09:36 AM
So we're waiting until next weekend to play right? lol...I'm kinda being serious though..don't want another sim and don't expect you to try to schedule while on vacation

gschwendt
06-04-2015, 09:41 AM
So we're waiting until next weekend to play right? lol...I'm kinda being serious though..don't want another sim and don't expect you to try to schedule while on vacation
Yeah... unless someone strongly objects, we would have to wait until I get back. We're supposed to get back Saturday night, though we could stay an extra day and end up getting back Sunday.

Yeah, there's no way I would be able to play a user game while on vacation.

skipwondah33
06-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Yeah, there's no way I would be able to play a user game while on vacation.Slacker lol

I have quite a few important Madden league games coming up anyway. The switching from one to another throws me off for atleast a half everytime, so that works

JeffHCross
06-04-2015, 11:15 AM
We can use the break to figure out what the plan is for a restart :D And get some people (*cough* Snoop, Papa *cough*) involved in the discussion that haven't been talking.

pearice
06-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Lost in OT. Shat on this damn team. Atleast I have a winning record still...and added a 74 OVR ath

JeffHCross
06-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Snoop, I'll be in and out all weekend but should be able to find some time to play if you wanted (depending on when we get advanced). Otherwise it sounds like we might be able to wait until next weekend. Not sure if you'd prefer to try to play during the week.

gschwendt
06-06-2015, 09:22 AM
We've advanced. Someone else will have to post details.