PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 5, 2018

gschwendt
04-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Two UvU games this week, LSU at Texas Tech and Ohio State at UAB. Deadline is 4/4 or 4/2.

Welcome to Week 5!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #12 Florida Gators (2-1) ===============
Last week, Florida won 52-27 against Oregon (2-1).
This week, the Gators are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) CB J.T. Caldwell has committed to Florida
- (****) LT Jacob Perry has committed to Florida

=============== #20 LSU Tigers (2-0) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers travel to Lubbock to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0).

=============== Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0) ===============
Last week the Red Raiders were idle.
This week, the Red Raiders will host #20 LSU (2-0).

=============== #18 Oregon Ducks (2-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon lost 52-27 against Florida (2-1).
This week, the Ducks are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LOLB Ricky Coker has committed to Oregon

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (3-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 62-14 against South Carolina (1-2).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Athens to face the Georgia Bulldogs (2-2).

=============== UAB Blazers (2-1) ===============
Last week the Blazers were idle.
This week, the Blazers will host #1 Ohio State (2-0).
In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) CB J.T. Caldwell has committed to Florida

=============== #5 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 52-14 against USC (1-2).
This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) TE Marques Parker has committed to Penn State
- (****) RT Eric Baldwin has committed to Penn State
- (****) WR Brandon Moore has committed to Penn State

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 33-15 against Michigan (0-3).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Birmingham to face the UAB Blazers (2-1).

=============== USC Trojans (1-2) ===============
Last week, USC lost 52-14 against Penn State (3-0).
This week, the Trojans will host Troy (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) WR Jed Johnson has committed to USC

=============== #21 Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 50-31 against Florida Atlantic (0-2).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to East Lansing to face the #15 Michigan State Spartans (0-0).

skipwondah33
04-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Texas Tech and LSU scheduled to play at 6 cst/ 7 est this evening

JBHuskers
04-29-2015, 09:59 AM
Yup.

JeffHCross
04-29-2015, 10:16 AM
Escobar, I think you said you're off work today. If you can play tonight, I'll be home around 930 central. If you don't hear from me by then, assume I'm stuck at work and we'll have to reschedule.

pearice
04-29-2015, 01:48 PM
AWESOME I GOT A ONE STAR WIDE RECEIVER!!! Lol, I'll try to play this evening or tomorrow evening

JeffHCross
04-30-2015, 12:11 AM
After digging themselves a hole with three interceptions in the first half, Ohio State managed to produce 14 points in the final quarter, including the game winning touchdown drive that started with only 1:25 left, to escape Legion Field with their undefeated season still intact.

Great game as always Escobar. You've got a dangerous team there.

gschwendt
04-30-2015, 06:15 PM
JB & Skip tried to play last night but the game wouldn't cooperate. They're going to try again either Sunday or Monday night.

psusnoop
04-30-2015, 09:13 PM
I'll have my recruiting done tomorrow night.

Escobar
05-01-2015, 02:36 AM
After digging themselves a hole with three interceptions in the first half, Ohio State managed to produce 14 points in the final quarter, including the game winning touchdown drive that started with only 1:25 left, to escape Legion Field with their undefeated season still intact.

Great game as always Escobar. You've got a dangerous team there.

Gg Jeff, all those dropped int's on that last drive smh. My two starting SS are So and Fr. Noble was that WR that transferred to me from Skip, and my QB is a Fr ATH who I can move to defense in the future if I recruit another QB. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using them for a couple more years.

JeffHCross
05-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Sanity check... you can't get offers in the Coaching Carousel until your contact either expires or you get fired, right?

gschwendt
05-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Sanity check... you can't get offers in the Coaching Carousel until your contact either expires or you get fired, right?
No... you can get them at any time. JB's contract wasn't up and he took the Texas Tech job this past offseason.

pearice
05-01-2015, 02:09 PM
RTA

JBHuskers
05-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Skip, want to try again around 5:30 or just let it sim?

skipwondah33
05-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Skip, want to try again around 5:30 or just let it sim?After or before dinner I'm cutting grass, so it would need to be a little later than that if possible.

Around same time as last time if possible (6 cst/7 est)?

JBHuskers
05-04-2015, 10:21 AM
That should work. I say if it doesn't work the first time, it's not going to like we tried many times.

skipwondah33
05-04-2015, 10:47 AM
That should work. I say if it doesn't work the first time, it's not going to like we tried many times.Yeah sadly I was thinking the same.

Hopefully it does for the sake of everyone else who had to wait

JeffHCross
05-04-2015, 11:35 AM
Yeah sadly I was thinking the same.

Hopefully it does for the sake of everyone else who had to waitEh, a weekend off wasn't the worst thing in the world :D

TheAgency
05-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Quick question....will my lack of xp points change next season? My DC & OC get points but not me as a head coach. I'm hoping so because I would like to be able to compete recruiting wise. Kinda sucks getting no points with the team I inherited.

gschwendt
05-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Quick question....will my lack of xp points change next season? My DC & OC get points but not me as a head coach. I'm hoping so because I would like to be able to compete recruiting wise. Kinda sucks getting no points with the team I inherited.No... unfortunately it will never change. It's a OD killing bug because from this point forward, anyone new who joins, won't receive XP.

TheAgency
05-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Just thinking out loud. What if I left and rejoined and you were to start me off as a level 3 coach or something along those lines? I'm reaching here but curious if something like that has been attempted.

skipwondah33
05-04-2015, 07:55 PM
JB and I attempted to play again to no avail.

Frustrating to happen on a user game, especially when him and I haven't played in ages

Game can be simmed and advanced when your ready G