gschwendt
03-27-2015, 11:43 AM
Three UvU games this week:
LSU at Florida
Texas at USC
Ohio State at Penn State

Deadline is 4/1 or 3/30 at 7am CT.

Welcome to Week 14!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #9 Florida Gators (8-2) ===============
Last week, Florida won 47-44 against Georgia (5-5).
This week, the Gators will host #18 LSU (7-3).
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) DT Mark Riggs has committed to Florida

=============== #18 LSU Tigers (7-3) ===============
Last week, LSU won 24-17 against South Carolina (2-7).
This week, the Tigers travel to Gainesville to face the #9 Florida Gators (8-2).

=============== South Alabama Jaguars (6-4) ===============
Last week, South Alabama won 48-10 against Georgia State (2-8).
This week, the Jaguars travel to Troy to face the Troy Trojans (3-7).
In recruiting news, the following South Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Justin Morris has committed to South Alabama

=============== #3 Oregon Ducks (8-2) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 59-52 against Penn State (9-1).
This week, the Ducks will host California (4-6).

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (10-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 45-10 against Ole Miss (0-10).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Los Angeles to face the USC Trojans (4-7).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Mike Fenton has committed to Texas
- (***) RE Justin Holt has committed to Texas
- (****) WR Eugene Coleman has committed to Texas
- (***) DT Jeremy Cannon has committed to Texas
- (****) WR Bryant Brown has committed to Texas

=============== UAB Blazers (4-8) ===============
Last week, UAB lost 35-21 against Auburn (7-4).
This week, the Blazers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) LOLB Dionte Herron has committed to UAB
- (**) QB Daniel Hall has committed to UAB
- (**) LOLB Anthony Baker has committed to UAB
- (**) MLB Brandon Rutledge has committed to UAB

=============== #6 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-1) ===============
Last week, Penn State lost 59-52 against Oregon (8-2).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Columbus to face the #5 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-1).

=============== #5 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 38-31 against Maryland (1-9).
This week, the Buckeyes will host #6 Penn State (9-1).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) LT Rodney Bush has committed to Ohio State
- (***) P Seth Smith has committed to Ohio State
- (***) QB Jon Norwood has committed to Ohio State

=============== USC Trojans (4-7) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans will host #1 Texas (10-0).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) HB Mike Fenton has committed to Texas
- (*) SS William Robinson has committed to USC
- (***) CB Davon Wilson has committed to Oregon State

skipwondah33
03-27-2015, 12:48 PM
G when are you available to run?

Tonight - I'm free after 8 est
Weekend - pretty much anytime with sufficient notice and if wife doesn't have anything planned.

Let me know

gschwendt
03-27-2015, 12:51 PM
G when are you available to run?

Tonight - I'm free after 8 est
Weekend - pretty much anytime with sufficient notice and if wife doesn't have anything planned.

Let me know
Tonight is out. What does tomorrow morning look like? Would need to kick off by 10am CT if not earlier. After that, it would have to be sometime Monday or Tuesday evening.

skipwondah33
03-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Tonight is out. What does tomorrow morning look like? Would need to kick off by 10am CT if not earlier. After that, it would have to be sometime Monday or Tuesday evening.Tomorrow would work 9 am est. May be on a little earlier if possible.

gschwendt
03-27-2015, 01:12 PM
Tomorrow would work 9 am est. May be on a little earlier if possible.
That should work, though I likely wouldn't be on much earlier than 9e/8c. I'll post here when I'm up & around.

skipwondah33
03-27-2015, 01:17 PM
My fault man I had the time mixed up lol. Forgot CST time is earlier than EST

10 est/9 cst works hahaha. LIkely will be on a little earlier practicing some things

gschwendt
03-27-2015, 01:24 PM
My fault man I had the time mixed up lol. Forgot CST time is earlier than EST

10 est/9 cst works hahaha. LIkely will be on a little earlier practicing some things
Ah... yeah, that works much better. I'll look for you around then.

JeffHCross
03-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Ohio State / Penn State is scheduled for Saturday night.

pearice
03-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Papa lone star.... How do I contact him?

marcotte14
03-28-2015, 08:16 AM
I don't have his number, I contact him through Twitter, he responds pretty quick.

gschwendt
03-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Great game skip. I got a black screen so I imagine you did too. I'll put myself on auto.

skipwondah33
03-28-2015, 11:11 AM
It went through G, not sure what happened.

Great game as always man. Glad your QB missed on some open throws, but more importantly didnt know Gordon was out...that was huge

gschwendt
03-28-2015, 04:36 PM

Great game as always man. Glad your QB missed on some open throws, but more importantly didnt know Gordon was out...that was huge
Yeah... I was hoping I could catch you off guard with him being out. He was injured in the last quarter of last week's game.

Sorry I ran off after we confirmed it uploaded... I had to leave shortly after.

GG as always.

skipwondah33
03-28-2015, 05:12 PM
Not that Butler was a down grade or anything, dude is quick. But atleast he went down on the first tackle attempt lol

After the first snap seeing Gordon out it was a relief...then Butler was bursting through the hole.

Scary thing is that one guy we both were fighting for will be backing up Gordon....and he's a faster version of him

NP figured you had to jet.

JeffHCross
03-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Ohio State / Penn State is scheduled for Saturday night.Rescheduled for late Sunday Night. #B1G10AfterDark

JeffHCross
03-28-2015, 11:24 PM

Great game as always man. Glad your QB missed on some open throws, but more importantly didnt know Gordon was out...that was hugeJust double checking... are you sure? The website doesn't show a result for either of you.

JBHuskers
03-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Server is so funny. I finished my game with Troy and got the commish made changes error so I simmed.

gschwendt
03-29-2015, 06:56 AM
Just double checking... are you sure? The website doesn't show a result for either of you.
Yeah, I signed back into the game and it showed the results.

skipwondah33
03-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Yeah it showed result on game

Spesking of the website, i havent been able to scout for weeks now. Doesnt display any skills but takes the points. So i have to do it on console

gschwendt
03-29-2015, 10:50 AM

Spesking of the website, i havent been able to scout for weeks now. Doesnt display any skills but takes the points. So i have to do it on console
Yeah, it seems to start doing that late in the season. And if you go back and look on the console, the scouting results aren't stored.

pearice
03-29-2015, 01:22 PM
I don't have twitter, so I guess my game against him will be simmed...

pearice
03-29-2015, 01:36 PM
And it's a huge recruiting week for me! 4 visits and two are my most talked about recruits

skipwondah33
03-29-2015, 08:24 PM
I dont have his number since my phone is busted up, sorry man

Know someone else has it though

gschwendt
03-29-2015, 09:33 PM
I dont have his number since my phone is busted up, sorry man

Know someone else has it though
I texted their numbers to each other this afternoon and they're in communication with each other.

skipwondah33
03-30-2015, 07:58 AM
I texted their numbers to each other this afternoon and they're in communication with each other.Figured someone did, know when I needed it believe you or Jeff texted me quickly a while ago.

The dynasty site is all out of whack, it doesn't show results for most of the games even though the main screen does

gschwendt
03-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Texas at USC is the last game of the week.

JeffHCross
03-30-2015, 09:23 AM

Spesking of the website, i havent been able to scout for weeks now. Doesnt display any skills but takes the points. So i have to do it on consoleFWIW, I haven't had any issues. I've had plenty of other issues with the website and servers lately, but I scouted a lot of players through the web while I was on travel (Week 11). Don't know that I've tried since though.

JeffHCross
03-30-2015, 09:27 AM
The dynasty site is all out of whack, it doesn't show results for most of the games even though the main screen doesThe only game missing from mine is you & G....

skipwondah33
03-30-2015, 09:37 AM
The only game missing from mine is you & G....Odd, only ones that show completed for me is

Penn State, Ohio State, Oregon and South Alabama

Everyone else's list as still not played.

JBHuskers
03-30-2015, 10:22 AM
I got the whole "commish made changes while you were playing" bug after a 38-3 win, so I had to go back in and just super sim, and basically got a similar result.

I worry that it's on it's last legs :fdown:

JeffHCross
03-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Odd, only ones that show completed for me is

Penn State, Ohio State, Oregon and South Alabama

Everyone else's list as still not played.When I posted that I didn't realize that USC/Texas had been played, based on G's post above.
Texas at USC is the last game of the week.There's a Dynasty Wire story up for the USC/Texas game. But like Skip said, I don't see a result on the website. Papa said they played, but I'm not sure when.

JeffHCross
03-30-2015, 10:25 AM
I worry that it's on it's last legs :fdown:That bug was happening even when the servers were fully maintained.

My personal thought at the moment is that a portion of the servers are offline or acting up, but since the NCAA team is no longer around there may not be anyone that would notice.

JBHuskers
03-30-2015, 10:28 AM
That bug was happening even when the servers were fully maintained.

My personal thought at the moment is that a portion of the servers are offline or acting up, but since the NCAA team is no longer around there may not be anyone that would notice.

Lots of weird things happening all at once though. Makes me wonder.

skipwondah33
03-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Lots of weird things happening all at once though. Makes me wonder.The site is useful, but that part doesn't bother me if it's not maintained.

Now the servers that handle playing the game portion, is another story.

Let's hope just bugs happening..

JeffHCross
03-30-2015, 11:17 AM
Lots of weird things happening all at once though. Makes me wonder.Agreed. That's why my thought is that it's a portion of the servers that are down. Without knowing anything about their architecture, I assume they have multiple servers that can handle the incoming requests or updates. If a portion of those are down and requests do a round-robin load balance, some requests are going to hit those down servers.

It's like that one year when some ODs couldn't even log in but others saw no issues. It was all about where your OD was stored.