PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 13, 2017

skipwondah33
03-24-2015, 11:14 AM
One UvU game,

Advance is 10 pm cst tonight :D

Don't have advance report, but Florida, Ohio State and Penn State probably landed more players that they didn't really need lol

JeffHCross
03-24-2015, 12:14 PM
Lol. Just one for me, and he isn't that good :D

I'll be playing tomorrow morning.

skipwondah33
03-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Sure he isn't lol

He would probably start for me

I'm actually very excited about my class and looking forward to try some things next season with the addition of a few players.

Spent almost 2 hours working on a new playbook and Offense. Need to wait until next season though to fully be able to practice with it

JeffHCross
03-24-2015, 10:17 PM
I think I've finally figured out the offense that I'm comfortable running, too. Going to need to spend the offseason on a playbook.

gschwendt
03-24-2015, 11:07 PM
Fyi, snoop and marcotte likely won't be able to play until Friday morning. There's a small chance that play before then but not likely. I'll advance after they finish.

skipwondah33
03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Fyi, snoop and marcotte likely won't be able to play until Friday morning. There's a small chance that play before then but not likely. I'll advance after they finish.
Boooo lol

Yeah Jeff I've pretty much switched up mine or altered 3 seasons now.

Really going to spend some time with this change though and not just do it solely on the play book side. With this incoming class couldn't have come at a better time to try it.

Guess I could create a team builder team with possible roster to practice that way

psusnoop
03-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Sorry Skip, I'm going to try and leave work early Thursday night and see if we can play then. My schedule just sucks on some advances and it hit completely wrong on this one.

Big boo as we are closing in on the end of the season and I can't wait to see how the year finishes off and how the recruits and players progress!

skipwondah33
03-25-2015, 07:24 AM
Sorry Skip, I'm going to try and leave work early Thursday night and see if we can play then. My schedule just sucks on some advances and it hit completely wrong on this one.

Big boo as we are closing in on the end of the season and I can't wait to see how the year finishes off and how the recruits and players progress!Joking Snoop, don't worry about me man :D

I'm right with you though, hopefully my team/Offense turns out atleast close to what I am planning for. Hope some players improve as well

gschwendt
03-25-2015, 11:02 AM
Don't have advance report, but Florida, Ohio State and Penn State probably landed more players that they didn't really need lol
No signings for me this week... I still have some big targets but may not be until the offseason before I sign them, after Week 14 at best.

Guess I could create a team builder team with possible roster to practice that wayI do that every season, particularly as I'm recruiting players. It helps me see what holes I'll have the next season plus test out some recruits (Gordon is a very good example).

skipwondah33
03-25-2015, 11:07 AM
No signings for me this week... I still have some big targets but may not be until the offseason before I sign them, after Week 14 at best.
I do that every season, particularly as I'm recruiting players. It helps me see what holes I'll have the next season plus test out some recruits (Gordon is a very good example).Victory!!!! I had 2 signings this week haha

I literally just finished creating the Offense. Man wish I would have did this last season. Guess I may as well complete the Defense too, though I'd rather wait until I get a commit from these guys I desperately need.

Going to go to work in with implementing this playbook/offense this evening.

JeffHCross
03-25-2015, 11:09 AM
The EA CPU threw everything they could at Ohio State, but something must have been in the drinking water at halftime, as the Buckeyes score 28 in the second half in route to a 38-31 come from behind victory.

skipwondah33
03-25-2015, 11:28 AM
http://easw.easports.com:8096/media2011/ncaa14/1359649/NCA14PS3_118_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qkR.jpg

LSU squeaks by South Carolina 24-17

Close game in which the Tigers managed to score with 6 seconds left in the game to seal the victory.

An ugly game all around, both offensively and defensively.

Started out well for the Tigers, after a bungled kick off return placed the ball at the 1-yd line. Josh Brown hooked up with Lonnie Potts who amazingly took it to the house the 99-yd score. After that it was all ugly and bad for the LSU Offense. On the flip side the Defense wasn't playing any better either, repeatedly letting the South Carolina QB run through and over defenders on his way to crucial 3rd down conversions. Just poor play all around.

Fortunately both units did enough to get the win and set up the annual Florida-LSU showdown. Brown and Corey Mitchell will still be listed as questionable likely but have all intentions of playing.

The Defense will need to certainly tackle better as they have a tank of an RB next week in Gordon.

skipwondah33
03-26-2015, 08:51 PM
All but Ohio State, LSU and Texas remain (USC on bye)

JBHuskers
03-26-2015, 11:20 PM
South Alabama is Bowl eligible for the first time under Coach Bennett with a 48-10 win over Georgia State. The Jags are currently 6-4.