PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 8, 2016

gschwendt
01-09-2015, 08:46 PM
No UvU games this week. Deadline is Monday, January 12th, at 10pm CT.

Welcome to Week 8!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #2 Florida Gators (5-0) ===============
Last week, Florida won 41-24 against Alabama (6-1).
This week, the Gators are idle.

=============== #19 LSU Tigers (4-1) ===============
Last week, LSU won 52-40 against Georgia (3-4).
This week, the Tigers travel to Fayetteville to face the Arkansas Razorbacks (0-4).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) FB Kevin Billings has committed to LSU

=============== South Alabama Jaguars (2-2) ===============
Last week, South Alabama won 27-24 against Western Kentucky (1-5).
This week, the Jaguars will host UL Monroe (4-2).

=============== #4 Oregon Ducks (4-0) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks travel to Athens to face the Georgia Bulldogs (3-4).

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (6-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns will host #7 Alabama (6-1).

=============== UAB Blazers (3-2) ===============
Last week, UAB won 44-42 against UL Lafayette (1-5).
This week, the Blazers will host Troy (2-2).
In recruiting news, the following UAB targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Jayson Frederick has committed to Wake Forest

=============== Fresno State Bulldogs (3-1) ===============
Last week, Fresno State won 42-25 against Arkansas (0-4).
This week, the Bulldogs will host Wisconsin (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Fresno State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT J.R. Gardner has committed to UCLA

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (0-4) ===============
Last week, Arkansas lost 42-25 against Fresno State (3-1).
This week, the Razorbacks will host #19 LSU (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Peter Bell has committed to Missouri
- (***) MLB Matt Carter has committed to Stanford
- (***) LOLB Justin Jones has committed to Arkansas
- (***) CB Kyle Gillett has committed to Arkansas
- (***) WR Ronald Barrett has committed to Arkansas
- (***) LE Brandon Jean has committed to Arkansas
- (***) RT Markell Hill has committed to Arkansas

=============== #11 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-1) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 41-27 against Michigan State (2-4).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Berkeley to face the #5 California Golden Bears (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Damian White has committed to Ohio State

=============== #10 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 34-14 against Wisconsin (3-3).
This week, the Buckeyes are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Damian White has committed to Ohio State

gschwendt
01-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Papa, we play in Week 9. I'm going to be going out of town Thursday. If we advance Monday night, I'll need to try to play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night.

psusnoop
01-09-2015, 09:04 PM
I will be getting my game in probably tonight. I just did my recruiting online.

marcotte14
01-10-2015, 08:45 AM
http://easw.easports.com:8096/media2011/ncaa14/1376470/NCA14PS3_121_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_pOD.jpg

Oregon fights off a feisty Georgia team by scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter to win 45-23 between the hedges. Junior RB D.J. Riggins led the way with a solid performance on the ground running for 176 yards on 31 carries and 2 TD's. Freshman QB Jermaine Scott struggled on his first true road test of his career going 17/29 for 206, 2 costly interceptions gave the bulldogs momentum, but Oregon's defense held strong holding them to a field goal. Scott also had 90 yards on the ground before leaving the game with a strained back in the 4th quarter.

Tom Daniel led all receivers with 5 rec for 81 yards and a TD. Oregon's defense was able to hold the bulldogs to 133 yards passing, but struggled to stop RB Nick Chubb rushing for 18 car for 162 yards and 2 scores.

Next week, Oregon continues its span of 4 away games in a row when they travel to face the Bears of California.

skipwondah33
01-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Papa, we play in Week 9. I'm going to be going out of town Thursday. If we advance Monday night, I'll need to try to play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night.

Think I actually play Papa next week G

gschwendt
01-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Think I actually play Papa next week G
I play him Week 9. You're OPEN in Week 9 and him Week 10.

JeffHCross
01-10-2015, 03:01 PM
=============== #10 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 34-14 against Wisconsin (3-3).
This week, the Buckeyes are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Damian White has committed to Ohio StateHuuuuuuuuuge. Recruiting was enough of a pain in the ass this week without getting at least one player signed. I really need to pay better attention for my visits next season.

I still don't understand how visit totals are calculated. I can't figure out how you lost that many points, Snoop. And the other TE I had visit gained almost as many, so it didn't have anything to do with you missing the cut versus staying in contact.

skipwondah33
01-10-2015, 03:52 PM
I play him Week 9. You're OPEN in Week 9 and him Week 10.

Damn it I thought I was done with bye weeks! lol

skipwondah33
01-11-2015, 10:17 PM
South Alabama
UAB
Texas

Remain

Papa LoneStar
01-12-2015, 06:38 AM
Will try to kickoff at 4 central....if not....it'll be around 8:30pm central kickoff....4 likely.

skipwondah33
01-12-2015, 10:20 AM
http://easw.easports.com:8096/media2011/ncaa14/1359649/NCA14PS3_78_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_yVc.jpg

LSU Throttles Razorbacks 80-24

Despite the yardage, LSU's Defense played the game of it's life on the road against Arkansas

The team had 10 total sacks in the game, 8 of which came from two players in Sophomore LB Corey Mitchell and DE Lawrence Cole. Not to take all the credit but the Secondary came up with 3 interceptions, 1 of which was returned for a pick six by Jeremy Parker. Parker had another early in the game that should have went for a pick six but the Razorback WR turned on his jets and walked him down inside the 10-yd line.

The game changed after Arkansas QB Ryan Peavey was put out of the game in the 2nd quarter with an injury.

On the Offensive side of the ball LSU capitalized on nearly every turnover with a scoring barrage through the air and on the ground. RB Donovan Gray had a carrer day carrying the ball 23 times for 279 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Jeff Mosley had one of his better games this season finishing 20-29, 327 yards, 4 touchdowns with only 1 interception. WR John Davis led all receivers with 10 receptions, 143 yards and 3 touchdowns

Next LSU continues their road trip against currently ranked #1 Texas after the Tigers bye week

psusnoop
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Huuuuuuuuuge. Recruiting was enough of a pain in the ass this week without getting at least one player signed. I really need to pay better attention for my visits next season.

I still don't understand how visit totals are calculated. I can't figure out how you lost that many points, Snoop. And the other TE I had visit gained almost as many, so it didn't have anything to do with you missing the cut versus staying in contact.

It is a good thing that I have 2 young TE's but I really wanted White. haha. I was hoping this season with 0 needs I'd be able to make a bigger impact on my depth but I've already found myself scrambling around here trying to find bodies not talent which blows!! I have a handful of guys I'm sitting OK with and will certainly help maybe I just had high hopes off that National Title :dunno:

psusnoop
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
ADVANCE!!!

JBHuskers
01-12-2015, 07:24 PM
South Alabama has their first winning record under coach Bennett with a 24-21 dogfight with ULL. USA moves to 3-2 on the year.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

gschwendt
01-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I'll be advancing morning at 7am CT.

skipwondah33
01-12-2015, 10:03 PM
ADVANCE!!!

2nd that

psusnoop
01-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I'll be advancing morning at 7am CT.

Boooo I just got home was hoping to play hahaha