PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 3, 2016

gschwendt
12-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Two UvU games this week, Florida at Penn State and LSU at Oregon. Deadline is Monday, 12/29 at 10pm CT.

Welcome to Week 3!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #20 Florida Gators (1-0) ===============
Last week the Gators were idle.
This week, the Gators travel to University Park to face the #16 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0).

=============== LSU Tigers (1-0) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers travel to Eugene to face the #25 Oregon Ducks (2-0).

=============== South Alabama Jaguars (1-0) ===============
Last week the Jaguars were idle.
This week, the Jaguars travel to Denton to face the North Texas Mean Green (1-1).

=============== #25 Oregon Ducks (2-0) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 48-35 against Boston College (1-1).
This week, the Ducks will host LSU (1-0).

=============== #18 Texas Longhorns (2-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 45-41 against Georgia (1-1).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Columbia to face the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-1).

=============== UAB Blazers (2-0) ===============
Last week, UAB won 37-35 against Mid Tenn State (0-1).
This week, the Blazers are idle.

=============== Fresno State Bulldogs (0-1) ===============
Last week the Bulldogs were idle.
This week, the Bulldogs are idle.

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (0-1) ===============
Last week the Razorbacks were idle.
This week, the Razorbacks are idle.

=============== #16 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #20 Florida (1-0).

=============== #17 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 38-21 against Akron (0-1).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Miami to face the Miami Hurricanes (0-2).

JBHuskers
12-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Probably Saturday afternoon for me on this.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

skipwondah33
12-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Marcotte,

May be able to get on tonight depending how late you are up or free.

Tomorrow I will be free at some point just not sure when. Can post when I have an idea. We did Christmas at relatives tonight so going to be home majority of day.

Friday - anytime with sufficient notice

JeffHCross
12-24-2014, 11:58 PM
I'll try to get recruiting done by Friday night. If I'm the last one remaining come Sunday I'll leave it up to you guys if I get simmed.

gschwendt
12-25-2014, 12:03 AM
I'll try to get recruiting done by Friday night. If I'm the last one remaining come Sunday I'll leave it up to you guys if I get simmed.
No rush... this is Christmas. No sense in making people worry over the holidays.

gschwendt
12-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Florida knocks off #16 Penn State 28-14. Just like in Week 1, it was the rushing game that led the charge as the Gators put up 194 yards on the ground with HB Isaac Gordon rumbling to 21 carries for 129 yards and a touchdown. However, it was likely QB Jason Rivero that had the more important day as Rivero completed 11 of 20 passes for 170 yards with two critical touchdowns and no interceptions. Rivero also added 40 yards rushing on 5 carries.

The Gators opened the game by receiving the ball and quickly set the pace for their day. Florida put together a 70 yard opening drive taking 3:31 off the clock in the process. A steady diet of Gordon made the Penn State defense know they were going to be in for a long day trying to bring down the Human Bowling Ball.

Defensively, it once again was the Jason Mitchell show as the MLB recorded 6 tackles, one for loss, and an interception that stopped a Lion drive in the redzone. Fellow LB Carlos Gipson also had a big day as he put up 4 tackles, 2 for loss including a sack, and three very big pass break-ups. On the day, four different players managed to make their way to the QB for a sack. Leading all players in tackles was FS Jermaine Grant with 8 on the day as he continues to impress after a true freshman season saw him on not only the Freshman All-American team but also the First-Team All-American team.

The biggest difference on the day was the 3rd down conversion rate. The Nittany Lions converted a respectable 5 out of 10 attempts (50%) but the Gators converted on 8 of their 10 attempts (80%) leading to more sustained drives.

With the win, Florida improves to 2-0 (0-0) on the early season. Florida must wait until Week 5 before they play again as they travel to #12 North Carolina.

GG as always snoop.

gschwendt
12-26-2014, 12:04 PM
It's been awhile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XGEbxIobHo
Death Penalty Online Dynasty
Season 4 Week 3
#20 Florida Gators at #16 Penn State Nittany Lions
gschwendt vs psusnoop

Music:
Karma to Burn - Fifty Seven
Karma to Burn - Fifty Nine

skipwondah33
12-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Can wait to check this out a little later

marcotte14
12-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Skip, sorry it took a bit to respond. It's looking like Sunday or Monday night around 9pm est. I've been pretty busy with the holidays.

gschwendt
12-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Remaining:
LSU at Oregon
Ohio State at Miami
South Alabama at North Texas

skipwondah33
12-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Skip, sorry it took a bit to respond. It's looking like Sunday or Monday night around 9pm est. I've been pretty busy with the holidays.

No problem man

Due to Steelers game on Sunday night, we will have to play Monday 9 est works.

That was a good game Snoop and G. The holes you guys were getting were nice lol

Both RB's were breaking tackles left and right. I'd like to get me a bowling ball like G has in #45. Snoop's RB would have had my Defense falling all over the field with his moves.

JeffHCross
12-27-2014, 10:07 AM
With skip and marcotte set for Monday night, I'll either play Sunday night or Monday morning.

JeffHCross
12-29-2014, 10:46 AM
Ohio State defeats Miami 41-32 in a game that wasn't remotely as close as the score indicated. Miami scored two touchdowns in garbage time against the Ohio State backups to make the score respectable. Ohio State used four first-half interceptions, including two pick-sixes, to jump out to a 31-15 halftime lead, a lead which could have been 38-15 if the Buckeyes hadn't thrown a pick with under 10 seconds to go in the half. The Ohio State was extended to 38-18 by the end of the 3rd quarter, and got as large as 41-18 before the Hurricanes final two scores.

Ohio State was led offensively by HB Kris Davis, who rushed 22 times for 137 yards and 2 TDs.

skipwondah33
12-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Dealing with the flu but still a go for 9 est tonight Marcotte

marcotte14
12-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Dealing with the flu but still a go for 9 est tonight Marcotte

ok, sounds good!

skipwondah33
12-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Guess I should have asked but is PSN working?

Haven't seen my friends list in a while

gschwendt
12-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Skip & marcotte are playing now (second attempt). I'm headed to bed. I'll plan to advance in the morning unless you guys say otherwise.

skipwondah33
12-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Just finished the game G

JeffHCross
12-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Online Dynasty site shows that Snoop hasn't set Ready. Presumably he did recruiting online. The three autopilot schools have Recruiting points remaining.

skipwondah33
12-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Seen same thing Jeff. I don't have a bye next week after all either lol

I have the most inaccurate accurate QB

96 accuracy rating yet can't hit broadside of a barn even I'm user games. I stopped using directional throwing last season so not that anymore. Feet are set too

Wide open guys are thrown 10-15 yards off mark or at ground

JeffHCross
12-30-2014, 07:24 AM
I had that happen with a QB a few years ago, skip. EJ Manuel was horribly inaccurate and it just could not be explained. I still haven't figured out why it just happens sometimes. I presume there's just some bug in the code where the game doesn't think your QB is as accurate as his numbers say.

skipwondah33
12-30-2014, 01:53 PM
That would make sense since you have seen it as well. Know G said he did when he had his QB.

In my game earlier against cpu he was accurate as he should be putting the ball on point as intended and depending on coverage. One he underthrew because I was moving do that one I understood.

But then against a user he will be missing by a lot especially on 3rd downs

JeffHCross
12-30-2014, 11:48 PM
As I shared with skip tonight, against Papa tonight my QB inexplicably threw a bubble screen (well, the route was a bubble screen at least) five yards downfield, directly at a CB. My QB ended up 1/7 for 11 yards and 1 INT in the first half.

gschwendt
12-31-2014, 09:44 AM
All games are played. Jeff & JB have recruiting remaining... they'll both be completing them during the day today and I'll advance.