12-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Unity
NHL 15
Sims 4
Thief
Watch Dogs
Destiny

http://www.cnet.com/pictures/the-most-disappointing-games-of-2014/6/

Personally Watch Dogs was a bit of a let down and Madden 15 just didn't do much for me either (I may just rent it whore out the easy plat and move on for now on from the series).

Which games in 2014 where you disappointed with?

steelerfan
12-12-2014, 06:14 PM
I suppose NHL 15.

To be fair though, the ONLY thing disappointing about it for me was the lack of GM Connected. I already had planned to have a GMC with snoop, JB, Smooth, maybe jaymo and another friend of mine. Eric too, if he got a PS4.

Prior to NHL 14, I never played GMC and I wouldn't have missed it. I only played Be a GM before then.

All of that said, NHL 15 is a good representation of the sport and, if you're good with just the modes that it has, you would not be disappointed.

If NHL 16 has GMC, it will be a Day One purchase. If it does not have GM Connected, I'll likely pass.

It should be noted that the only games that I bought in 2014 were FIFA World Cup, MLB, NHL, FIFA and GTA.

I #TrustTheScript

SmoothPancakes
12-12-2014, 06:22 PM
How in god's name does DriveClub not make that list. That might be #1 for me. Watch Dogs, while it was a let down after all the endless hyping (plus some self-hyping from myself), I don't think it was anywhere near top 5 most disappointing for the entire year.

gigemaggs99
12-12-2014, 06:34 PM
How in god's name does DriveClub not make that list. That might be #1 for me. Watch Dogs, while it was a let down after all the endless hyping (plus some self-hyping from myself), I don't think it was anywhere near top 5 most disappointing for the entire year.

Can't agree more, DriveClub has to be numero uno

bdoughty
12-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Thief would be my selection. Just not up to the caliber of the previous games. The Evil Within would be the runner up.

CLW
12-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Yeah DriveClub was a big dud but I only considered games I purchased in my own little list.

JBHuskers
12-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Newer reviews of it have been pretty good.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

souljahbill
12-12-2014, 07:32 PM
NCAA Football '15

jaymo76
12-12-2014, 07:35 PM
1. NHL 15... due to the lack of features / features removed from current gen.
2. SimCity... such potential but such a letdown... I think that killed the series
3. Sims 4 (my wife's selection)... huge strip down of features

SCClassof93
12-12-2014, 11:25 PM
NCAA Football '15

:nod:

SCClassof93
12-12-2014, 11:25 PM
And destiny

JBHuskers
12-13-2014, 01:21 AM
And destiny
Definitely not on my disappointment list.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

bdoughty
12-13-2014, 03:05 AM
Definitely not on my disappointment list.

My OCD refused to let me put this game on my list, due to hundreds of hours of gameplay. That said the following things from Destiny make the list.

Master Rahool - Fuck you Cryptarch.
Banshee-44 - Worst Gunsmith ever. Should be called Ammo Synthesis dealer and seller of stuff you might eventually need for an exotic bounty .
Xander 99-40 - For passing out the same bounties, over and over and over...
Kadi 55-30 - How can you help me? Stop giving me Rare Engrams.
Xûr - More like overstock.com because he is always selling the same shit.
The Story - ?
The Dark Below - Dark to hide the fact it looks like what you have already been playing the past hundred hours. Actually making a strike that simply has you go backwards through the black garden. Gives Xander a break by having someone else passing out shitty bounties that barely differ from the existing ones.
Light Armor & Weapons Upgrading after DLC - Just piss off.

Rudy
12-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Madden was OK. Not a disappointment to me but not the big improvement I was hoping for either.

gigemaggs99
12-13-2014, 08:03 AM
1. NHL 15... due to the lack of features / features removed from current gen.
2. SimCity... such potential but such a letdown... I think that killed the series
3. Sims 4 (my wife's selection)... huge strip down of features

Agree w/ #1. I have need to buy NHL 14 for PS3 so I can learn all the tutorials. I'm not sure why they would remove them from NHL 15. :dunno:

bdoughty
12-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Agree w/ #1. I have need to buy NHL 14 for PS3 so I can learn all the tutorials. I'm not sure why they would remove them from NHL 15. :dunno:

Yup, I went into practice mode, expecting modes and all I got was a skater and a goalie. At least the game fares well on the ice. I do not follow hockey, outside of checking the standings but have always loved it in video game form, minus all the faceoffs, icing and offside penalties. :blush:

JeffHCross
12-13-2014, 10:53 AM
NCAA Football '15

:nod:
:+1:

Marlowe
12-16-2014, 10:10 AM
1. Destiny
2. The Evil Within

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk