PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2019 - Bowl Season

cdj
12-02-2014, 09:45 AM
The week will advance again on Friday, December 5.

User v User Games:

:BCS_Trophy:National Championship: #1 Tennessee (marcotte) vs. #2 Maryland (HANDSWARD)

:Orange_Bowl: Orange Bowl: #3 Clemson (ecirp) vs. #10 Michigan (Escobar)

Other Bowl Games:

:Capital_One_Bowl: Capital One: #13 Penn State (psusnoop) vs. #16 Alabama (CPU)
:TaxSlayer_Gator: Gator: #20 Nebraska (JBHuskers) vs. Mississippi (CPU)
:Holiday_Bowl: Holiday: Texas Tech (cdj) vs. Arizona (CPU)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
12-02-2014, 05:52 PM
marcotte, I'm around tonight starting now. Thursday anytime after 8 pm ET. Friday after 8 pm ET but preferably close to it as I am probably going out that night.

marcotte14
12-02-2014, 08:01 PM
marcotte, I'm around tonight starting now. Thursday anytime after 8 pm ET. Friday after 8 pm ET but preferably close to it as I am probably going out that night.

Thursday night around 9 p.m. est works for me.

HANDSWARD
12-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Thursday night around 9 p.m. est works for me.

Sounds good, see you then.

pearice
12-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I just tried to play CPU and game froze on opening kickoff will try again tomorrow

HANDSWARD
12-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Getting online

HANDSWARD
12-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Hey man, this is twice now my whole system has locked up when it goes to start the game. You getting the same thing?

marcotte14
12-04-2014, 08:18 PM
it says we're both ready but then it doesn't do anything.

HANDSWARD
12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Ok, so marcotte and I have tried 4 times for 40 minutes. Right when it says we are both ready my system locks up and I have to do a hard reboot and then go through the restoring file system process.

This sucks. Couldn't play each other earlier in the season due to my ps issues. Now this.

We agreed to just let the sim decide.

Uggggh.... good luck bud.

cdj
12-06-2014, 11:25 AM
That stinks, guys.

ecirp - Esco appears to be on Auto, so are you going to play the CPU? If so, please get the game played today or tomorrow at the latest.

psusnoop
12-06-2014, 01:52 PM
That stinks, guys.

ecirp - Esco appears to be on Auto, so are you going to play the CPU? If so, please get the game played today or tomorrow at the latest.

Playing tonight, my bad I forgot and got to playing Destiny with JB last night. Will be done late tonight.

psusnoop
12-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Ok, so marcotte and I have tried 4 times for 40 minutes. Right when it says we are both ready my system locks up and I have to do a hard reboot and then go through the restoring file system process.

This sucks. Couldn't play each other earlier in the season due to my ps issues. Now this.

We agreed to just let the sim decide.

Uggggh.... good luck bud.

That does stink and it will happen all the time against this user from my experience. My PS3 took a beating trying to play someone in this league and NYKia in the old powerhouse one. Big big boo!!

My game is done and I'm ready to advance.

marcotte14
12-07-2014, 08:44 AM
I agree, it sucks. Unfortunately I think your right snoop, Hands and I might never be able to play each other. Side note, I'm excited to be heading into the off season!!

psusnoop
12-07-2014, 08:03 PM
I agree, it sucks. Unfortunately I think your right snoop, Hands and I might never be able to play each other. Side note, I'm excited to be heading into the off season!!

Between this OD and our other one Marcotte I'm having a blast!

Hands you should consider powerhouse again! Weren't you in it before?

HANDSWARD
12-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Between this OD and our other one Marcotte I'm having a blast!

Hands you should consider powerhouse again! Weren't you in it before?

Yea, but I didn't have the time to keep up with it. And my coach was glitched and couldn't earn any xp so that also limited my interest.

psusnoop
12-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Yea, but I didn't have the time to keep up with it. And my coach was glitched and couldn't earn any xp so that also limited my interest.

Yeah I thought hat was why. If you have more time we started over basically and it's been a blast. Something to consider.

cdj
12-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I will advance in the morning, record stats, and then we will hit the offseason.