:Ohio_State:
:Nebraska:
:SMU:
:Michigan:
:Syracuse:
:Iowa:

souljahbill
10-19-2014, 03:01 PM
I'll be back in this thread around conference tourney time.

steelerfan
10-19-2014, 04:24 PM
:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

bdoughty
10-19-2014, 05:40 PM

:nod: Ditto

CLW
10-22-2014, 06:33 AM
Yeah college basketball is definitely a niche sport and I've never understood why.

souljahbill
10-22-2014, 06:46 AM
No one knows the players. All the good ones bounce.

bdoughty
10-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Yeah college basketball is definitely a niche sport and I've never understood why.

It is a niche sport until the Tournament. Then it becomes the greatest sporting event on earth and insanely popular to the masses due to the brackets. Like Bill said, it is hard to keep up with players as they turn over so fast. Not having a College Basketball Video game makes it harder because we could at least learn some of the players by downloading actual rosters.

I can't name a single player at Oklahoma. I had to just do a web search to make sure Lon Kruger was still coach.

morsdraconis
10-22-2014, 03:39 PM
It is a niche sport until the Tournament. Then it becomes the greatest sporting event on earth and insanely popular to the masses due to the brackets. Like Bill said, it is hard to keep up with players as they turn over so fast. Not having a College Basketball Video game makes it harder because we could at least learn some of the players by downloading actual rosters.

I can't name a single player at Oklahoma. I had to just do a web search to make sure Lon Kruger was still coach.

If you follow you college of choice, then you know some of the players, at least. Oklahoma hasn't been good at basketball for a while, so it's understandable that you wouldn't follow them that much. I wasn't a HUGE WVU basketball follower until they made their first real run into the tournament bracket in my lifetime (1998 when they went to the Sweet 16 and lost to the eventual second place Utah team). I honestly haven't been following WVU as hardcore recently as I had been the previous few years, but moving to the Big 12 has severely hurt our recruiting efforts considering so much of our recruiting pitch was the Big East Tournament and getting to play in Madison Square Garden.

JBHuskers
11-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Just listened to Richard Petino on Rome. That father / son matchup coming up will be fun to watch.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

CLW
11-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Season officially kicks off tomorrow with just about everyone playing.

CLW
11-18-2014, 01:56 PM
2 good games tonight:

#4 :Duke: v. #19 :Michigan_State:

#1 :Kentucky: v. #5 :Kansas:

JeffHCross
11-23-2014, 11:18 AM
good games tonight:
#1 :Kentucky: v. #5 :Kansas:Not really .... :D

morsdraconis
11-23-2014, 08:24 PM
WVU in the top 25 now?

morsdraconis
11-24-2014, 06:23 PM
Answer to that is yes. ;)

CLW
12-03-2014, 01:17 PM
:Duke: @ :Wisconsin: in probably the biggest non-conference tilt of the season tonight. should be a good one.

morsdraconis
12-03-2014, 04:00 PM
:Duke: @ :Wisconsin: in probably the biggest non-conference tilt of the season tonight. should be a good one.

Yup. Gonna be watching this game tonight me thinks.

CLW
12-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Yup. Gonna be watching this game tonight me thinks.

You should especially if you do not like :Duke: because I think they lose tonight by 5-10.

morsdraconis
12-03-2014, 04:20 PM
You should especially if you do not like :Duke: because I think they lose tonight by 5-10.

Yeah. Wisconsin seems to be just completely unstoppable right now. They are probably the most talented team in the country. Amazing considering they never have anyone inside of the top 100 recruits on their team.

CLW
12-03-2014, 10:40 PM
What a performance by :Duke: they just got any shot they wanted all night long and put on an offensive clinic with a 132.9 offensive efficiency rating.

JBHuskers
12-03-2014, 11:59 PM
What a performance by :Duke: they just got any shot they wanted all night long and put on an offensive clinic with a 132.9 offensive efficiency rating.
The women lost to Nebraska though ;)

steelerfan
12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
The women lost to Nebraska though ;)

Good win for the Nebraska men. :up:

I #TrustTheScript

JBHuskers
12-04-2014, 12:28 AM

I #TrustTheScript

CLW
12-04-2014, 06:42 AM

I #TrustTheScript

Yes beating the Duke women's team (a top 10 women's team) should definitely help their resume come March. :nod:

psuexv
12-06-2014, 01:13 PM
NJIT..... That is all :D :D :D

CLW
12-06-2014, 01:34 PM
NJIT..... That is all :D :D :D

Hail to the Victors!

JBHuskers
12-08-2014, 11:50 AM
I can take losing, but it sucks when we lose to Creighton :fp:

CLW
12-08-2014, 01:17 PM

:Creighton: is a very solid club and will almost certainly make the tourny this year. The Huskers look like a NIT club right not but time to change that with the Big XII being very solid top to bottom this year.

JeffHCross
12-10-2014, 10:11 AM

:Creighton: is a very solid club and will almost certainly make the tourny this year. The Huskers look like a NIT club right not but time to change that with the Big XII being very solid top to bottom this year.
Huskers aren't in the Big XII ;) But yeah, JB, you shouldn't be down about losing to Creighton at all. They're going to be very good. I'm surprised they've lost a couple games already, but they did beat Oklahoma as well.

Nebraska has come a long way from where they were a few years ago.

JBHuskers
12-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Huskers aren't in the Big XII ;) But yeah, JB, you shouldn't be down about losing to Creighton at all. They're going to be very good. I'm surprised they've lost a couple games already, but they did beat Oklahoma as well.

I hate Creighton. That's why it sucks. Nothing worse in this state than a Jaysker.

CLW
12-10-2014, 11:46 AM

Man I keep forgetting they are in the Big XIV now.

JBHuskers
12-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Nebraska finally bounces back with a 2OT win against Cincinnati tonight.

JeffHCross
12-14-2014, 08:59 AM
At least you're not :Michigan:, JB. Rough week for their basketball fans.

CLW
12-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Yeah :Michigan: has imploded this season it looks like their return to power was very temporary.

JBHuskers
12-15-2014, 11:57 AM
At least you're not :Michigan:, JB. Rough week for their basketball fans.

Well we did lose to Incarnate Word. :fp:

JeffHCross
12-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Well we did lose to Incarnate Word. :fp:Okay, that one I hadn't seen. Ouch.

JeffHCross
12-20-2014, 11:17 PM
And it continues for Michigan. Per mgoblog.com:
Michigan dropped their fourth straight game, unable to Harbaugh themselves past SMU. Their three-point shots wouldn't fall through the Harbaugh; the Fightin' Harbaughs hit just 8/36 shots from beyond the arc.
A nice stretch by Mark Donnal, who finished with 13 points, briefly got Michigan back into the Harbaugh in the second half, only to see the Mustangs pull away late. Caris LeVert couldn't hit the broad side of a Harbaugh, scoring four points on 1/8 shooting. Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton required far too many Harbaughs to tally 17 and 11 points, respectively.
The Wolverines are really going to have to Harbaugh in Big Ten play to have any hope of making the NCAA tournament. With only Monday's game against Coppin State left before conference play beings, they must get their Harbaugh together soon.
Harbaugh.

SmoothPancakes
12-21-2014, 12:00 AM
:D Loved the Harbaughs.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

cdj
01-06-2015, 06:59 AM
The state of officiating in college basketball, 2015:

cdj
01-06-2015, 07:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6lcYsy6FE

CLW
01-06-2015, 09:41 AM
The state of officiating in college basketball, 2015:

It's been AWFUL and INCONSISTENT for a long time now. Some games are basically a football game. Others you look at the guy you are guarding and its a foul.

CLW
01-06-2015, 08:13 PM
The "unbeatable" :Kentucky: is on the ropes in OT at home against :Ole_Miss:

SmoothPancakes
01-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Come on Ole Miss!

CLW
01-06-2015, 08:29 PM
:Kentucky: escapes

SmoothPancakes
01-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Damn. :(

CLW
01-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Damn. :(

Hopefully, this will calm the undefeated talk down significantly and the hype that this is one of the greatest college teams of all time. Sadly, there is an entire generation + now that has ZERO clue how poor the quality of play has become in college basketball.

morsdraconis
01-07-2015, 05:57 AM
WVU #14 in the land. Man, never would have expected us to be so highly ranked already. We're gonna come down to earth though. We'll probably go 10-8 or 11-7 in the conference which would put us at 25 or 26 wins, which means we are back in the dance, at least. The full court press we have going on is SO damn fun to watch. Kids just hustling their asses off to chase down loose balls. It's great to see a team play with so much heart.

CLW
01-10-2015, 02:16 PM
:Kentucky: @ :Texas_A&M: headed to overtime the kitties have looked weak this week

SmoothPancakes
01-10-2015, 03:51 PM
And Kentucky once again escapes by their asses in double OT. One team isn't going to let them escape. They will lose.

CLW
01-10-2015, 08:59 PM
And Kentucky once again escapes by their asses in double OT. One team isn't going to let them escape. They will lose.

Yeah and they honestly aren't even in the discussion of being historically good (i.e. an all-time great team). Hell they aren't even a top 5 :Kentucky: team of all-time

CLW
01-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Another storm the court after a :Duke: road loss I wish the ACC would adopt the SEC fine to schools when this crap happens. If one of the students gets killed its one thing but its dangerous for the players. $1,000,000 per storm would stop this nonsense QUICK

CLW
01-17-2015, 01:17 PM
The apocalypse is near. :Duke: plays 2-3 zone the entire game and defeats :Louisville: on the road to snap the losing streak.

CLW
01-21-2015, 03:37 PM
I should have KNOWN :Duke: would drop 2 games to "lesser" opponents magically as K approaches 1K wins. Obviously, college hoops is rigged too as K will 100% get his 1K victory in MSG. #1 MSG is the "Mecca" of basketball; #2 it is the same place he got win #903; and most :Duke: alumni are in the NYC area.

CLW
01-23-2015, 06:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06EuY3HrJI

JeffHCross
01-27-2015, 10:30 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0250/0714/products/20150121_HMG01849_BBALL_GODS_large.jpg?v=142196324 0

You're going to want to think about getting one of these (http://www.homage.com/products/the-basketball-gods?utm_campaign=01.27.15+Basketball+Gods+%28b7jx 8N%29&_ke=amVmZmhjcm9zc0BnbWFpbC5jb20%3D&utm_content=body&utm_source=HOMAGE_Newsletter&utm_medium=email), CLW. Homage makes some of the best t-shirts I've ever owned.

CLW
01-28-2015, 04:54 PM
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0250/0714/products/20150121_HMG01849_BBALL_GODS_large.jpg?v=142196324 0

You're going to want to think about getting one of these (http://www.homage.com/products/the-basketball-gods?utm_campaign=01.27.15+Basketball+Gods+%28b7jx 8N%29&_ke=amVmZmhjcm9zc0BnbWFpbC5jb20%3D&utm_content=body&utm_source=HOMAGE_Newsletter&utm_medium=email), CLW. Homage makes some of the best t-shirts I've ever owned.

Yeah my BDay is coming up next month so I'm sure I'll put it on the list along with the "official" Nike one.

JBHuskers
02-12-2015, 11:32 AM
NCAAM: ESPN polled 460 college basketball coaches and 59 percent would favor reducing shot clock from 35 seconds to 30*-via ESPN http://es.pn/scappandroid

CLW
02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
NCAAM: ESPN polled 460 college basketball coaches and 59 percent would favor reducing shot clock from 35 seconds to 30*-via ESPN http://es.pn/scappandroid

People think its the shot clock harming college basketball. Its NOT. I don't care either way but its the officiating + one and done that has ruined college basketball. Players are constantly bumped, pulled, grabbed etc... when they try to make cuts off the ball and the physical play down in the post is insane. They also have layed off calling hand checks on the ball etc...

You combine that style of play with the best players being 18-19 years old and you get slow games with poor quality of play and low scores.

30/24 second shot clocks would only lead to worse possessions and lower scoring games b/c the defense could grab/push/shove a team into a hurried shot nearly every trip.

CLW
02-18-2015, 11:05 PM
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBMb6wdGG7FGZYn&w=487&h=272&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FB-LnRjfCEAAyLxB.jpg%3Alarge

CLW
02-24-2015, 04:16 PM
K-State apologizes for court storming
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/12374329/kansas-state-wildcats-ad-apologizes-kansas-jayhawks-court-storming

SmoothPancakes
02-24-2015, 09:01 PM
And #14 Maryland, a team that has been to the Final Four twice, won a championship, etc, and again, ranked #14, storms the court after beating #5 Wisconsin. For fuck's sake Maryland. :fp:

#TheScriptIsDead

CLW
02-25-2015, 10:21 AM
And #14 Maryland, a team that has been to the Final Four twice, won a championship, etc, and again, ranked #14, storms the court after beating #5 Wisconsin. For fuck's sake Maryland. :fp:

#TheScriptIsDead

Maryland basketball fans are trash and were the WORST in the ACC I am thankful I no longer have to watch that trash as they have moved on to the Big whatever:

http://webpranx.com/images/jjredick.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0RrzClS--k

5:28

:Wisconsin: players, parents, fans should be thankful Twerp fans spared them from "stoning" them with batteries, bottles and any other object they can find to throw at them.

http://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2001/01/31/umd-officials-chide-students-post-game-behavior#.VO31UfnF-7E

cdj
02-25-2015, 04:15 PM
K-State apologizes for court storming
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/12374329/kansas-state-wildcats-ad-apologizes-kansas-jayhawks-court-storming

Compared to the talking heads who were wetting themselves yesterday crying that court storming should be outlawed, I like it and think it is good for the sport and fans. I've (half-)joked that some school that doesn't have much of an identity in basketball (IE: Nebraska :() should storm the court after every win, no matter the foe for a unique tradition.

IMO, the issue in Manhattan wasn't the court storming, it was a few idiot students who need identified & punished and the school/arena for not having proper security for KU coaches/players after the game.

cdj
02-26-2015, 09:23 AM
New adidas post-season uniforms:

CLW
02-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Compared to the talking heads who were wetting themselves yesterday crying that court storming should be outlawed, I like it and think it is good for the sport and fans. I've (half-)joked that some school that doesn't have much of an identity in basketball (IE: Nebraska :() should storm the court after every win, no matter the foe for a unique tradition.

IMO, the issue in Manhattan wasn't the court storming, it was a few idiot students who need identified & punished and the school/arena for not having proper security for KU coaches/players after the game.

Problem is one of these days a player is going to get hurt. No amount of after the fact punishment could possibly take care of a situation where say a future NBA player/superstar gets severely injured and loses his career b/c some moron thought he had a "right" to act like an idiot and rush the court.

I could not care less if one of these college students gets their heads cut off while they act like morons. In fact I hope it happens every single time there is a court storming and I hope its aired live on TV.

skipwondah33
03-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Damn dude...two of them?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/report-sulaimon-subject-of-sexual-assault-allegations-prior-to-dismissal/ar-BBi8YxC

CLW
03-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Damn dude...two of them?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/report-sulaimon-subject-of-sexual-assault-allegations-prior-to-dismissal/ar-BBi8YxC

Yeah that has been the rumor since the dismissal.

EDIT: Word on the street is the school investigated (once it learned of the allegations - as required by law) and did not find enough evidence to proceed with student disciplinary hearings. its not clear why but likely 1 of 2 things (1) alleged victims refused to cooperate; or (2) their accusations did not add up and to lead to probable cause.

the school's hands are tied as they are not permitted to discuss this as Suilamon (and presumably the 2 women) are all still students at the school and thus the school cannot violate their "privacy rights" according to Federal law.

CLW
03-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Statement from Duke's athletic director

I want to clarify the role of Duke Athletics staff and coaches in the student conduct process at Duke. Any allegation of student misconduct that is brought to the attention of our staff and coaches is immediately referred to the Office of Student Conduct in Student Affairs, which has responsibility for upholding the Duke code of conduct. The athletics department does not investigate or adjudicate matters of student conduct, and cooperates completely in the process. The investigations are conducted thoroughly, in a timely manner, and with great care to respect the privacy and confidentiality of all students involved. Those procedures have been, and continue to be, followed by Coach Mike Krzyzewski and all members of the men's basketball program. Coach Krzyzewski and his staff understand and have fulfilled their responsibilities to the university, its students and the community. As specified by federal law and university policy, all Duke officials, including Coach Krzyzewski, are prohibited from commenting publicly on any specific individual or situation.

CLW
03-05-2015, 03:08 PM
SI confirms what I had heard. Duke investigated the rumors and the investigation did not find enough evidence to proceed against Suilamon for the assault allegations. Now this could be because the alleged victims did not cooperate or it could be because the claims had no credibility. We will never know.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2015/03/05/rasheed-sulaimon-duke-blue-devils-mike-krzyzewski-investigation

CLW
03-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Selection Sunday is here. Anyone interested in a TGT Bracket Pool? If so, let me know and I can set one up on ESPN.

SmoothPancakes
03-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Selection Sunday is here. Anyone interested in a TGT Bracket Pool? If so, let me know and I can set one up on ESPN.

I am always game!

gschwendt
03-15-2015, 05:06 PM
Can't beat that world-class analysis...

JBHuskers
03-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Jay Bilas hosting SportsCenter tonight. Interesting.

steelerfan
03-16-2015, 12:50 AM
Can't beat that world-class analysis...

Apparently, Nebraska has never been to overtime. ;)

#TheScriptIsDead

cdj
03-25-2015, 09:01 PM

Apparently, Nebraska has never been to overtime. ;)

#TheScriptIsDead

We save our scoring droughts for regulation, pal! ;) (Which keeps NU from getting to an OT period. :()

Ben Howland resurfaces at Mississippi State. Probably a very good spot for him. Hopefully he learned to avoid the bad apples that sunk him at UCLA. That's a good hire for them IMO.

Arizona State fires Herb Sendek and last I read is targeting Duke assistant and former Oklahoma coach Jeff Capel.

JBHuskers
03-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Yeah, such high hopes this year for NU. Lots of people picking us to win the conference; which I thought was delusional, but I didn't think it would be this bad. At least the best scorers come back, and hopefully the new blood coming in bring us back to the dance next season.

cdj
03-27-2015, 02:06 PM
Steve Lavin out at St. John's. Donnie Tyndall terminated at Tennessee. More talk that Rick Barnes is out at Texas.

souljahbill
03-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Steve Lavin out at St. John's. Donnie Tyndall terminated at Tennessee. More talk that Rick Barnes is out at Texas.

Donnie Tyndall was terminated because of the looming penalties we'll get at Southern Miss.

CLW
03-27-2015, 08:27 PM
Donnie Tyndall was terminated because of the looming penalties we'll get at Southern Miss.

Yeah NCAA apparently sent a draft Show Cause letter to :Tennessee: which led to the immediate firing.

skipwondah33
03-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Tennessee will be on their 3rd coach in 4 years right?

Goodness

cdj
03-28-2015, 08:45 PM
Gregg Marshall and Shaka Smart rumored as top contenders for Texas job. (No surprise there.)

SmoothPancakes
03-28-2015, 09:01 PM
I think Shaka Smart has been rumored for just about every coach opening in the last 5 years. :D

#TheScriptIsDead

cdj
03-28-2015, 09:15 PM
I think Shaka Smart has been rumored for just about every coach opening in the last 5 years. :D

#TheScriptIsDead

That is true. The Texas job is one of the few that I think could lure him, but it's still a different world from VCU.

Some speculation that Tennessee might be a good fit for Rick Barnes. Unsure if there's anything legit behind that talk though.

SmoothPancakes
03-28-2015, 09:16 PM
That is true. The Texas job is one of the few that I think could lure him, but it's still a different world from VCU.

Some speculation that Tennessee might be a good fit for Rick Barnes. Unsure if there's anything legit behind that talk though.
Yeah, some job will eventually be enough to lure him away from VCU. Not sure if Texas will be enough. He's basically set for life at VCU now. He can wait for as long as necessary and pick his desired perfect job.

#TheScriptIsDead

cdj
03-28-2015, 09:28 PM
I agree. UT has the resources and talent but if they aren't in the Sweet 16 more often than not (plus top two in conference every year), Smart (or whomever the next hire is) will get canned in five years. Great job but tough expectations. Barnes will land on his feet very quickly.

cdj
04-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Texas lands Shaka Smart. I think the rumor is five-year, $17M.

SmoothPancakes
04-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Never though I'd see him leave VCU. Man was set up for life there.

#TheScriptIsDead

JBHuskers
04-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Never though I'd see him leave VCU. Man was set up for life there.

#TheScriptIsDead

I never thought I'd see him leave there, until Duke was open.

CLW
04-03-2015, 06:59 PM
I never thought I'd see him leave there, until Duke was open.

Most believe the :Duke: "opening" is reserved for a former K player or Brad Stevens.

JeffHCross
04-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Texas lands Shaka Smart. I think the rumor is five-year, $17M.

583953226648723456Told the girlfriend that the days of KU's conference-championship streak are numbered. I got a death stare. :D

CLW
04-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Told the girlfriend that the days of KU's conference-championship streak are numbered. I got a death stare. :D

Texas could be a dangerous program but so far no one has been able to put it together and keep the top notch Texas talent for heading to :Kentucky: :Duke: etc...

Hell even :Texas_A&M: has outrecruited the horns recently.

I like Shaka but if memory serves he has NEVER won a regular season conference title.

skipwondah33
04-06-2015, 02:38 PM
I like Shaka but if memory serves he has NEVER won a regular season conference title.They did win the A10 Conference Championship tournament this past March.

CLW
04-06-2015, 02:41 PM
They did win the A10 Conference Championship tournament this past March.

Yeah I know he has won a conference tourny or maybe even 2. :VCU: actually finished 4th in the A-10 this season. I do not think the Rams have ever won the regular season title or at least since Shaka has been there.

CLW
04-07-2015, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOu6bCDiZm4

We shall start a new thread in October - of course I'd be willing to discuss the off-season news - but I doubt many (if any) here follow college hoops that closely

JBHuskers
04-08-2015, 11:09 AM
http://thevictoryformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Duke-is-for-the-gays.jpg

steelerfan
04-08-2015, 03:36 PM

cdj
04-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Arizona State hires Bobby Hurley away from Buffalo.

CLW
04-09-2015, 08:37 PM
http://thevictoryformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Duke-is-for-the-gays.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmyWYOIB7o

souljahbill
04-11-2015, 08:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmyWYOIB7o

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/11/c683528201de2fc07039dca33a4cdff0.jpg

cdj
05-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Florida moves quick to hire Michael White (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_White_%28basketball%29) from Louisiana Tech.

CLW
05-22-2015, 11:58 AM
:North_Carolina: receives notice of allegations from the NCAA re: the Af-Am / Swahili / no show classes that the athletes took for 20+ years.

Looks like a favorite if not the #1 pre-season team next season may get a ban hammer laid down on them barring them from post-season play.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/story/1548538-unc-receives-noa?s=78&utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=HootSuitePost&utm_campaign=HootSuite&hootPostID=3fa806953bc180e40f7c86488926aadb