gschwendt
10-11-2014, 06:51 PM
It's UvU week...

Florida at LSU
Nebraska at Penn State
USC at Texas
Michigan at Ohio State

Welcome to Week 14!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Florida Gators (6-4) ===============
Last week, Florida lost 59-38 against Georgia (5-4).
This week, the Gators travel to Baton Rouge to face the LSU Tigers (5-5).
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LT Jeremy Collins has committed to Wake Forest
- (***) CB Greg Nixon has committed to Florida
- (***) ROLB Travis Woodard has committed to Florida

=============== LSU Tigers (5-5) ===============
Last week, LSU lost 59-42 against South Carolina (8-2).
This week, the Tigers will host Florida (6-4).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) ROLB Brandon Wright has committed to LSU

=============== Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-8) ===============
Last week, Nebraska lost 30-28 against Ohio State (10-0).
This week, the Cornhuskers travel to University Park to face the #20 Penn State Nittany Lions (7-3).

=============== #17 Oregon Ducks (7-3) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 49-35 against Washington (4-5).
This week, the Ducks will host UCLA (0-10).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) WR Tristan Wilson has committed to Oregon

=============== #11 Texas Longhorns (9-2) ===============
Last week, Texas won 77-31 against Wake Forest (5-6).
This week, the Longhorns will host USC (3-7).

=============== Michigan Wolverines (5-5) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 56-42 against Penn State (7-3).
This week, the Wolverines travel to Columbus to face the #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Derek Olsen has committed to Michigan
- (**) CB Henry Marshall has committed to Michigan

=============== USC Trojans (3-7) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans travel to Austin to face the #11 Texas Longhorns (9-2).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LT Tom Willis has committed to Houston
- (**) HB Travis Thomas has committed to USC
- (***) ROLB Clifton Winston has committed to UCLA

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (2-8) ===============
Last week, Arkansas lost 48-7 against Alabama (11-0).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Auburn to face the Auburn Tigers (1-10).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) RG Blake Jackson has committed to Arkansas

=============== #20 Penn State Nittany Lions (7-3) ===============
Last week, Penn State lost 56-42 against Michigan (5-5).
This week, the Nittany Lions will host Nebraska (2-8).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LE Marcus Brooks has committed to Ohio State

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 30-28 against Nebraska (2-8).
This week, the Buckeyes will host Michigan (5-5).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LE Marcus Brooks has committed to Ohio State

JeffHCross
10-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Escobar, when do you want to play? I'll be around tonight and tomorrow.

EDIT: I don't plan to watch any NFL football on Sunday, so I'm game when you're free.

gschwendt
10-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Skip, when do you want to play? If you can play tomorrow afternoon (kickoff between 1 & 4pm CT), that would be perfect, otherwise let me know what nights through the week work for you.

skipwondah33
10-11-2014, 07:48 PM
I should be able to go around 12-2:15 est tomorrow

gschwendt
10-11-2014, 08:41 PM
I should be able to go around 12-2:15 est tomorrow

Let's look at kickoff at 2e/1c I'd that works for you.

skipwondah33
10-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I meant 12:15 est lol. Guess it didn't put the 1 in.

I'll be watching football from 1 est (Steelers) and the rest until after night game.

JBHuskers
10-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Snoop and I are playing tomorrow night.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

gschwendt
10-12-2014, 06:37 AM
I meant 12:15 est lol. Guess it didn't put the 1 in.

I'll be watching football from 1 est (Steelers) and the rest until after night game.
Gotcha... what does Monday or Tuesday night look like for you?

JeffHCross
10-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Diving Interception Delivers Victory for Buckeyes
http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac330/jeffhc/2014_OhioSt_Michigan_zpsecf3c423.jpg

Ohio State survives The Game. In typical rivalry fashion, nothing about the battle between Michigan and Ohio State played out as expected, with both teams trading leads and an onside kick ending in the most ridiculous fashion possible.

Michigan led 24-14 at the half, and some Ohio State faithful that had braved the cold weather may have headed for their cars (or at least more alcohol) during the half, as it looked like Coach Jeff HCross may just be another John Cooper in disguise. But the Ohio State defense rallied in the second half (at least at first -- more on that later), forcing some key stops and leading to a 21 point 3rd quarter for the Buckeyes.

The Buckeyes went into the 4th quarter trying to nurse a 35-24 lead, and seemed in business when both teams exchanged field goals, leaving a 38-24 score with only 2:32 remaining.

In a perfect example of #DontPlayPreventDefense, Michigan knifed through the Ohio State defense in less than a minute, scoring a TD with 1:38 remaining. A totally unprepared Buckeye defense was not ready for the ensuing 2 point conversion, and Michigan had no trouble converting to make it a 3-point game.

Then the onside kick happened. Based on instant replay, the ball appears to have been kicked directly into the shins of one Ohio State player, and three Ohio State players were inexplicably unable to pick the ball off the ground. Two more players dove for the ball, which apparently bounced it up into the hands of Michigan punter Jamar Carter, who didn't even have to reach down for the ball. Either that, or the ball mysteriously teleported upwards into his hands, as if he was destined for the ball. But since that would totally violate the laws of physics, that's not possible in a real-life football game, right?

Michigan, now with all of the momentum, ran down the field once again, though Ohio State was this time able to force a long field goal attempt. The kicker's aim was true, and we were tied with 29 seconds left. Ohio State almost broke a kickoff return for the second time today, but was stopped near midfield and were unable to get into field goal range with no timeouts.

Michigan got the ball first in overtime, and looked to the end zone on a deep pass, but Ohio State cornerback Robert Ellis dove in front of the pass and picked it off, preventing any points for the Wolverines. Ohio State moved the ball a mere four yards on their possession, but were able to give kicker Dan Pierce a straight kick for the win, and he hit it straight down High Street for the win!

#1 Ohio State stays undefeated, and travels to Happy Valley next week with a chance to finish a dream season.

skipwondah33
10-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Sorry about that G

If some chance Steelers game is a blowout I'll check if you on around 2 est or so by chance.

If not 8:30 until about 11 I'm good both nights

skipwondah33
10-13-2014, 08:08 AM
Zach Smith is so good he got on the Best LB list twice lol

gschwendt
10-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry about that G

If some chance Steelers game is a blowout I'll check if you on around 2 est or so by chance.

If not 8:30 until about 11 I'm good both nights
How about tonight (Monday) at 9e/8c?

skipwondah33
10-13-2014, 10:55 AM
How about tonight (Monday) at 9e/8c?Sounds good

JeffHCross
10-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Zach Smith is so good he got on the Best LB list twice lolOnly Papa would be able to pull that off.

gschwendt
10-13-2014, 08:04 PM
Skip, I'm online and ready to go whenever you are.

psusnoop
10-13-2014, 08:15 PM
I will be playing the CPU tonight.

If everyone is ready I will advance right after I'm done around 2am.

psusnoop
10-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Papa is all that remains

skipwondah33
10-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Good game G. LSU loses 38-23 think was the score.

Started out tight, then turned into a blowout then somehow we were able to get back into the game when my Defense wanted to play. Had some mental lapses and break downs. Specifically on the toss play where my DE/LB played a Contain assignment on the toss side although wasn't assigned to play Contain...so he just watched the RB run by him (ala Madden 25 style). If G recorded it's somewhere around the 3rd quarter mark.

Also on a play action deep pass in which I felt the Safety was there to make a play. I clicked on and tried to go for the interception but didn't get a response which happens frequently I've noticed.

Pass interference doesn't get called ever lol. Play in the 4th in redzone was terrible though I should have hit X if I recall still certain it was PI.

All in all better effort than last season. Still trying to bridge the talent gap but hopefully next year team will be better and smarter.

gschwendt
10-14-2014, 08:01 PM
ADVANCE!