PDA

View Full Version : PH DPD: Week 6, 2014

skipwondah33
09-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Welcome to Week 6!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Florida Gators (4-0) ===============
Last week, Florida won 41-34 against Oregon (2-1).
This week, the Gators will host #9 Ole Miss (3-2).
In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB David Douglas has committed to Florida
- (***) RT Cedric Myers has committed to Florida
- (***) C Joe Jones has committed to Florida

=============== LSU Tigers (3-0) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers travel to Tuscaloosa to face the #1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0).

=============== Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1) ===============
Last week the Cornhuskers were idle.
This week, the Cornhuskers will host Northwestern (0-3).

=============== Oregon Ducks (2-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon lost 41-34 against Florida (4-0).
This week, the Ducks are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) P T.J. Daniel has committed to Oregon

=============== #21 Texas Longhorns (4-0) ===============
Last week, Texas won 52-17 against Michigan (1-2).
This week, the Longhorns travel to Seattle to face the Washington Huskies (0-2).

=============== Michigan Wolverines (1-2) ===============
Last week, Michigan lost 52-17 against Texas (4-0).
This week, the Wolverines will host #2 Florida State (5-0).

=============== USC Trojans (1-2) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans travel to Tampa to face the USF Bulls (2-2).

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (2-1) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 33-17 against Ohio (0-2).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Kent to face the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-2).

=============== #16 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions will host Pittsburgh (2-1).

=============== Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 48-35 against Rutgers (1-2).
This week, the Buckeyes are idle.

=============== Auburn Tigers (1-4) ===============
Last week, Auburn lost 55-17 against Tennessee (1-2).
This week, the Tigers will host Louisiana Tech (1-2).

skipwondah33
09-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Bama wins 48-33.

Game was much closer than score indicated. Bama got a late score on a 65-yd Henry run which he broke 3 consecutive tackles on. He had 104 of his 178 yards after contact.

Couldn't contain him or Amari Cooper as they shredded the Defense. On the flip side though the Tigers were just as successful.

LSU on 3 separate occasions were inside the 8-yd line threatening to score but drops in the end zone led to FG's each time all in the 1st half. We come away with TD's there may have been a different game.

At least we competed all can ask for

JBHuskers
09-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Advance is Wednesday

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

JeffHCross
09-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Ohio State RTA. Yay for losing 150 recruiting points for no reason!

JBHuskers
09-15-2014, 12:39 PM
Ohio State RTA. Yay for losing 150 recruiting points for no reason!

It's probably a server issue showing that you had points left when you didn't actually have any.

JeffHCross
09-15-2014, 10:04 PM
It's probably a server issue showing that you had points left when you didn't actually have any.No, not this time. I removed 150 points from somebody, and the points were showing accurately (350 to start with, meaning 500 total available) . I got to 150 remaining and it said that the server was unavailable. Then when I backed out I was down to 0 points.

Unless it didn't count three of my scouting attempts toward points used, there's almost 0 chance that I inaccurately had 150 remaining.

I've had it both ways now this season. Both extra points when I shouldn't and not enough when I should. I think going forward I'm just going to use every point the game thinks I have, and it'll even out in the end.

gschwendt
09-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Remaining:
Auburn vs Louisiana Tech
Arkansas at Kent State
USC at USF
Michigan vs Florida State
Penn State vs Pitt
Nebraska vs Northwestern

That's way too many with tomorrow being the deadline. I'm disappointed in all of you.

skipwondah33
09-16-2014, 07:13 PM
Yeah cutting it close lol

Looking forward to next week's recruiting.

psusnoop
09-16-2014, 07:47 PM
I will be playing when I get home tonight.

JBHuskers
09-16-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm playing after work tomorrow.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

Oneback
09-16-2014, 09:36 PM
I'll be playing after work tomorrow

JeffHCross
09-16-2014, 10:23 PM
Legaux!

Oneback
09-17-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm dropping out of the OD, I'm not having fun playing NCAA. Not sure if its the sliders or what but its almost impossible to play defense in this game. Giving up 203 yards rushing on 23 attempts to a team that's OVR rating is similar to min at home is just ludicrous. At least with Madden 15 there is a reason to play defense, right now for whatever reason there isn't any in NCAA. I guess its always been that way. Y'all have fun.

skipwondah33
09-17-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm dropping out of the OD, I'm not having fun playing NCAA. Not sure if its the sliders or what but its almost impossible to play defense in this game. Giving up 203 yards rushing on 23 attempts to a team that's OVR rating is similar to min at home is just ludicrous. At least with Madden 15 there is a reason to play defense, right now for whatever reason there isn't any in NCAA. I guess its always been that way. Y'all have fun.Hate to see you go man. Was looking forward to hopefully a better game between us this season.

Definitely understand the frustration. Georgia State's RB had 148 yards on 8 carries, QB had 100 on 14. It was bad. Lack of Defense is reason I gave up initially this version when it released.

Having alot of fun with this Dynasty though despite the lack of D. Mostly because of the few bright spots I have on the team and slowly improving over last season's.

May stick in the Madden one if quarter length is lowered.

Oneback
09-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Hate to see you go man. Was looking forward to hopefully a better game between us this season.

Definitely understand the frustration. Georgia State's RB had 148 yards on 8 carries, QB had 100 on 14. It was bad. Lack of Defense is reason I gave up initially this version when it released.

Having alot of fun with this Dynasty though despite the lack of D. Mostly because of the few bright spots I have on the team and slowly improving over last season's.

May stick in the Madden one if quarter length is lowered.

Defense is where I want to have the most fun playing these games, I put up with it last year because my team was so bad and was hoping things would improve, with the edict of no slider changes till after season 3 and the fact that I just gave up 10 ypc to a similar rated team I can't wait that long.

It was just lowered to 8 min quarters.

JeffHCross
09-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Hate to see you go, OB, but don't want you to stay and not enjoy it. See you when NCAA finally returns.