PDA

View Full Version : User Games Wins & Losses not being counted in CFM

gschwendt
08-27-2014, 06:09 PM
EA is aware of the issue and is tracking it. Looks like you can watch this page for status updates.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/connected-franchise-and-career-save-failure/

CLW
08-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Welp - I guess that should calm down the masses in the TGT CFM online draft thread for a bit.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM
G, just out of curiosity, do you know more about the behavior of the issue? I'm curious if it's like the issue NCAA had a few years back with ODs where you'd play a game, the results would upload to the server and everything would look fine, but when you advanced you'd discover that the game was simmed instead.

gschwendt
08-28-2014, 09:13 AM
G, just out of curiosity, do you know more about the behavior of the issue? I'm curious if it's like the issue NCAA had a few years back with ODs where you'd play a game, the results would upload to the server and everything would look fine, but when you advanced you'd discover that the game was simmed instead.
I don't have any first-hand experience, but my understanding is after you play, when you get back to the franchise, no results for your game are there... No stats, no score, etc.

JeffHCross
08-28-2014, 09:35 AM
Wow, like it's not uploading at all.

On the upside, that shouldn't be a massive problem to fix. Probably will be simple to find.

JBHuskers
08-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Welp - I guess that should calm down the masses in the TGT CFM online draft thread for a bit.

We can still do the team draft :nod:

But you definitely wanna wait until the season starts for that roster update to start anyways.