PDA

View Full Version : The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

ram29jackson
11-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Didn't watch Northwestern/Wisconsin. Couldn't care less. You go ahead and assume we sit here watching every single game on TV buttercup.

IE you dont do any research and just assume based on blissful ignorance. You couldnt care less and yet still it was televised and it came down to the final seconds and had unrealistic/debatable/questionable calls.( couldnt care less? you dont give 8 confidence points to a game you couldnt care less about)

I thought they would at least wait till the Michigan game to have Ohio State lose LOL apparently not

SmoothPancakes
11-21-2015, 07:04 PM
IE you dont do any research and just assume based on blissful ignorance. You couldnt care less and yet still it was televised and it came down to the final seconds and had unrealistic/debatable/questionable calls.( couldnt care less? you dont give 8 confidence points to a game you couldnt care less about)

I thought they would at least wait till the Michigan game to have Ohio State lose LOL apparently not
Lmao. So because that game ended up with 8 confidence points on it, I apparently cared? Newsflash dumbass, I only move the games between top teams (and expected to be close/could go either way) to the low point confidences and leave the rest wherever they end up. I don't rank every single game to a specific confidence. I rank half and leave the other half wherever they end up. But you go and keep assuming dumbass.

And don't do any research of what? That the game was on TV? I know it was on TV, still didn't give a shit. Just because a game is on TV doesn't mean I watch it. Here's a list of every game on ABC, CBS, FOX or ESPN Networks that I didn't watch today:

Illinois-Minnesota
Memphis-Temple
Michigan-Penn State
North Carolina-Virginia Tech
Purdue-Iowa
Arizona-Arizona State
Houston-UConn
LSU-Ole Miss
UCLA-Utah
USC-Oregon
Wake Forest-Clemson
Louisville-Pittsburgh

Oh, and Wisconsin-Northwestern wasn't even on network TV. It was on the Big Ten Network. So only a fraction of the nation would have even given a shit about that game, and 95% of those interested were either in Big Ten country, or were specifically Wisconsin or Northwestern fans. Not many people would go out if their way to watch a random ass game on Big Ten Network with some of the games being aired on CBS, ABC, FOX and the various ESPN Networks today.

Hell, you ask half the nation, they probably don't even know what channel Big Ten Network is on. But, of course, despite literally not a fucking soul on this site mentioning Wisconsin and Northwestern because none of us gave a shit about that game, yes we all saw that ending and were lapping up that drama like the drooling masses we are. :fp:

What a fucking moron.

baseballplyrmvp
11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
So ram, what's your excuse for getting your San Fran pick WRONG this week?

ram29jackson
11-22-2015, 10:08 PM
So ram, what's your excuse for getting your San Fran pick WRONG this week?

whats your excuse for ignoring that I basically got everything else right that no one else did? I'm still in first place if you didnt notice.

YES, I thought they would bunch everyone up and let SF win that game but I still got every early game right while the rest of you made what you thought were logical picks ( which they were,you just got screwed) this proves only that I cant predict the future but I was still better than everyone else because I picked based on what the NFL wants and not who I think is better.

No one is lucky for 2 months straight. Its not luck.

baseballplyrmvp
11-22-2015, 10:20 PM
whats your excuse for ignoring that I basically got everything else right that no one else did? I'm still in first place if you didnt notice.

YES, I thought they would bunch everyone up and let SF win that game but I still got every early game right while the rest of you made what you thought were logical picks ( which they were,you just got screwed) this proves only that I cant predict the future but I was still better than everyone else because I picked based on what the NFL wants and not who I think is better.

No one is lucky for 2 months straight. Its not luck.just continuing the pattern of how when you guess wrong, it's no big deal, but when we guess wrong, you make it front page news.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple for believing games are fixed. We've told you time and time again, when every game follows the same set of rules, you can't pick and choose which ones work to fit in with your claim.

SmoothPancakes
11-22-2015, 10:33 PM
just continuing the pattern of how when you guess wrong, it's no big deal, but when we guess wrong, you make it front page news.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple for believing games are fixed. We've told you time and time again, when every game follows the same set of rules, you can't pick and choose which ones work to fit in with your claim.
Preach it brother!

JBHuskers
11-22-2015, 10:52 PM

No one is lucky for 2 months straight. Its not luck.
You wouldn't be winning or up by much if I hadn't forgotten a full week plus parts of this and another.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
11-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Oh and Ram went against the grain on the 3 afternoon games and went 0-3.

ram29jackson
11-22-2015, 11:56 PM

Yes, no one isnt aware of that. If you read above I already stated the afternoon games prove I cant predict the future but my system is better then everyone who missed 4/5/6 or more.

just continuing the pattern of how when you guess wrong, it's no big deal, but when we guess wrong, you make it front page news.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple for believing games are fixed. We've told you time and time again,

pay attention immature boy,for I have already explained it twice. I am having fun like everyone else. This isnt the most important thing but its part of this thread. Its not about what I get right or wrong or if its better than anyone. Its about me telling you I'm getting picks right that they get wrong because i'm not picking based on perceived strength of team or football knowledge. You are the one with the cliche perception that i'm ducking anything if I pick wrong. I havent denied or lied about anything. I'm doing the typical male competition lingo. I'm preety sure JB and Smooth get that for the most part. And they should have memory where I have actually apologized for getting too insulting or seen me edit something I typed that was admittedly harsh. I hold no ill will but dammit,sure I'm pissed because I know eventually theyll get it.

when every game follows the same set of rules, you can't pick and choose which ones work to fit in with your claim.

you are just babbling again. You dont even know what you are saying. If I'm an idiot that means you are many levels beneath me because I'm picking more games right when its supposed to be a complete mystery who wins. LOl at you calling me an idiot. What the hell am I picking to work for me or not? we are all picking the same games and I'm picking better then you. You just cant comprehend why its happening so you lash out and call me an idiot.
why didnt you pick Okla State or UCLA this week If I know nothing?

You're an idiot. Plain and simple for believing games are fixed.

then why arent you beating me with your real football knowledge?

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/week%2012%20pickem%20ncaa_zpsk1yx9n6u.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/week%2012%20pickem%20ncaa_zpsk1yx9n6u.png.html)

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 12:05 AM

and? so? lol..JB ,you are a little more analytical with your picks but you and CDJ need to stop being homers with them.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/tgt%20week%2011%20nfl_zpspq1woxlu.png (http://s600.photobucket.com/user/ram29jackson/media/NFL%20PICKs/tgt%20week%2011%20nfl_zpspq1woxlu.png.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdvUR67nZs0
its called having fun basballmvp,try it sometime

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 12:31 AM
you see....

week 10 should have taught you. They want to just have every week be a toss up and eventually have everyone like an 8-8 team with no clue who's winning.

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 02:48 AM
You wouldn't be winning or up by much if I hadn't forgotten a full week plus parts of this and another.

ive explained 21 times thats not the point. Besides that I'd still be top 2 anyway. I dont have to know how i'm being deceived to know i'm being deceived. My picks are an experiment and you are the lab rats.
I've already created the file in your head and one day youll actually open it.

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 06:04 AM
Ram.....

1) Not ONE time have I seen ANYONE brag about their "football knowledge." Not ONCE have I seen anyone say, "I got these picks right because I'm so smart and full of football knowledge." I have no idea where you're getting this from.

2) Yay! Your "theory" helps you pick games against the grain. Still not proof. A script, an outline, a confession. That's proof.

Games ARE NOT staged. End of discussion.

JBHuskers
11-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Not being a homer Ram. Da Bears were on the upswing, the Broncos weren't and we're starting Osweiler. I've picked against Da Bears many times this season.

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 08:54 AM
https://vimeo.com/146645916

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2015, 08:59 AM
I dont have to know how i'm being deceived to know i'm being deceived.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/23/407cf51d4ba58edb18c9d00fe87d239f.jpg

baseballplyrmvp
11-23-2015, 09:17 AM
https://vimeo.com/146645916

BINGO! Ram won't care though

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 09:23 AM
BINGO! Ram won't care though

Right. And that's coming from someone who played both college and pro ball. He had the chance to expose the whole system and he said its idiotic to even think it.

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Right. And that's coming from someone who played both college and pro ball. He had the chance to expose the who system and he said its idiotic to even think it.

LOLOL how does showing a guy making a negative comment towards the possibility with a deflective weak argument on the very network that only cares to protect its own interest prove anything counter to what i've said? Asking to tell him who fixed it proves its not? calling him idiotic proves its not? You guys always point at these shows that they are just fluff and dont tell you anything interesting or informative about the upcoming games... but him making a prepped, deflective insult with no examples to support it make him an authority and trusted opinion? a 52 second video of a stupid morning show comment is supposed to counter me? try harder

Peter Gent played too..

For there should be a fundamental difference between professional and amateur sports that goes beyond the technical distinction of whether athletes make money from their sport. I learned the difference at the end of training camp my rookie year with the Dallas Cowboys. Management called a meeting to explain the responsibilities of being a professional football player. The man to give the best advice was the team's public relations director. He told us: "Boys, this is show business." With these words in mind, nothing about professional sports, even Howard Cosell, is mystifying. Professional athletes are first and foremost show business, dealing in illusion and entertainment. The first responsibility of the players is to the audience, not themselves. If the audience wants winners, that is what is given. If it wants losers, that also it will get. The principle is the same for midget wrestling and the National Football League."

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 03:05 PM
No where in any of that did Peter Gent, A WRITER, say anything about ANYTHING being written.

Try again

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Not being a homer Ram. Da Bears were on the upswing, the Broncos weren't and we're starting Osweiler. I've picked against Da Bears many times this season.

yes,you are right...first time back ups shouldnt win games. It should make you question things.Trust your own judgement.

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 03:15 PM
No where in any of that did Peter Gent, A WRITER, say anything about ANYTHING being written.

Try again

LOL cognitive dissonance is a horrible disease. He's a past NFL player who became a writer and he just told you what they were told in a nfl meeting.

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2015, 03:39 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/23/ff9ccb8be66f4f0faa8551677f7412d5.jpg

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Ram.....

1) Not ONE time have I seen ANYONE brag about their "football knowledge." Not ONCE have I seen anyone say, "I got these picks right because I'm so smart and full of football knowledge." I have no idea where you're getting this from.

2) Yay! Your "theory" helps you pick games against the grain. Still not proof. A script, an outline, a confession. That's proof.

Games ARE NOT staged. End of discussion.

I hate to brake this to you but thats not any form of a counter argument.So you have no football knowledge but i'm the one who doesnt know what he's talking about because I get more picks right?
You are still trying to say that i've been nothing but lucky consistently for 10 weeks?
People have in fact told me here that I know nothing about football. That implies They have more football knowledge.
You are right to a degree. I dont have to know anything about football. I just need to associate it with a typical movie or tv show plot as to what the public wants to see and I'll usually be right.

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 03:48 PM
We are not and have NEVER argued about football knowledge. No one cares what methods anyone uses to make picks.

The debate is about whether games are staged.

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 03:50 PM
@Smooth

I love you too. Happy Thanksgiving !

ram29jackson
11-23-2015, 03:57 PM
We are not and have NEVER argued about football knowledge. No one cares what methods anyone uses to make picks.

The debate is about whether games are staged.

and the field work with my picks is good circumstantial evidence.

No one cares what methods anyone uses to make picks

then why is what you consider a false method working for me?

bdoughty
11-23-2015, 06:18 PM

Field work?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/iwnos6.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/ilx8hc.jpg

SmoothPancakes
11-23-2015, 06:36 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/23/cbe39a75d6d01e43ea894e08acbaf97f.jpg

souljahbill
11-23-2015, 06:40 PM

Once again. no one cares about the method in which you make picks. You can draw names out of a hat and be successful. That is NOT the argument.

The argument is whether games are staged. Games being staged and how you make your picks are 2 different things. It's sad though that you think there's a correlation between the two.

baseballplyrmvp
11-23-2015, 11:03 PM
For the record ram, in the 120 picks that we've made in the college pickem, I've only picked 10 more games incorrectly than what you have. So you are not way better at picking than what I am. You have a lot more points because I homered some picks at high confidence and got them wrong.

ram29jackson
11-25-2015, 03:30 PM
For the record ram, in the 120 picks that we've made in the college pickem, I've only picked 10 more games incorrectly than what you have. So you are not way better at picking than what I am. You have a lot more points because I homered some picks at high confidence and got them wrong.

You are also pointing out that I'm smart enough to arrange the point system so it works in my favor. I have a better idea which games are doubtful.
actually, since we all know the same general knowledge about who's good or who isnt..10 games adds up to you getting an entire week wrong,50 points...which is a lot.
( just some competitive male banter :) i'm not being mean )

Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe

ram29jackson
11-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Once again. no one cares about the method in which you make picks. You can draw names out of a hat and be successful. That is NOT the argument.

The argument is whether games are staged. Games being staged and how you make your picks are 2 different things. It's sad though that you think there's a correlation between the two.

then do it and prove it. Intellectually thats a moronic statement to begin with and you know it

hey college educated guy,pay attention. If i'm getting picks right based on the direction I think they want to go,that means i'm doing more than just looking at each individual match up on its own. I'm seeing how each team and game affects the other i've been right numorous times picking teams everyone assumed was the underdog,while still staying in the top 2.I'm not picking who I think I would pick, or I would be in the middle of the bunch with the rest of you. You cant do that randomly out of a hat. You cant just get lucky 10 weeks in a row or pick names 10 weeks in a row to be successful.

dude,seriously, think about what you just said.

ram29jackson
11-25-2015, 05:35 PM
from another fan forum

This all the way! Been watching the NFL for 32+yrs now and today for the 1st time ever I'm considering letting this sport go. It really has nothing to do with the loss last night but, with how stupid and dictating the zebra clowns have become the last few years destroying numerous games league wide. Every thing just seems or appears way, way too scripted.

NFL = Vegas WWE??? I heard this for along time and thought whatever. This year has really opened my eyes to the possibility it's rigged directly through the REFS.

Was shocked to read this from the Boston Globe actually about last nights game. Some fans and now media outlets are starting to wake up.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...aJM/story.html

souljahbill
11-25-2015, 05:53 PM
then do it and prove it. Intellectually thats a moronic statement to begin with and you know it

hey college educated guy,pay attention. If i'm getting picks right based on the direction I think they want to go,that means i'm doing more than just looking at each individual match up on its own. I'm seeing how each team and game affects the other i've been right numorous times picking teams everyone assumed was the underdog,while still staying in the top 2.I'm not picking who I think I would pick, or I would be in the middle of the bunch with the rest of you. You cant do that randomly out of a hat. You cant just get lucky 10 weeks in a row or pick names 10 weeks in a row to be successful.

dude,seriously, think about what you just said.

Are you really this stupid?

NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
YOUR
PICKS.

Your picks, DO NOT, IN ANYWAY, PROVE that games are staged. The argument IS NOT about "football knowledge." It IS NOT about your dumb ass methodology.

The argument is about whether games are staged. Once again,

YOUR
PROCESS
FOR
PICKING
GAMES
DOES
NOT
PROVE
GAMES
ARE
STAGED.

STOP trying to correlate your picks with your theory because as someone who actually studied how statistics work, in multiple classes, in college, there is NO correlation between your picks and proving your point.

On the other hand, MULTIPLE PEOPLE with FIRSTHAND knowledge have said that your theory is dumb and idiotic and somehow, YOU discredit them/us but some wackado you found on the internet is credible and reliable source even though he hasn't shown a shred of evidence either.

SmoothPancakes
11-25-2015, 06:04 PM

NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
YOUR
PICKS.

Your picks, DO NOT, IN ANYWAY, PROVE that games are staged. The argument IS NOT about "football knowledge." It IS NOT about your dumb ass methodology.

YOUR
PROCESS
FOR
PICKING
GAMES
DOES
NOT
PROVE
GAMES
ARE
STAGED.

STOP trying to correlate your picks with your theory because as someone who actually studied how statistics work, in multiple classes, in college, there is NO correlation between your picks and proving your point.

On the other hand, MULTIPLE PEOPLE with FIRSTHAND knowledge have said that your theory is dumb and idiotic and somehow, YOU discredit them/us but some wackado you found on the internet is credible and reliable source even though he hasn't shown a shred of evidence either.
In addition to random whackadoos, don't forget random ass unknown people on random ass fan sites and other forums. As shown by Douchecanoe's newest post, clearly those people are instantly 100% believable but anyone who speaks against his belief, even those who actually played and coached in the fucking NFL, well, they're just lying bastards. :fp:

baseballplyrmvp
11-25-2015, 06:44 PM
You are also pointing out that I'm smart enough to arrange the point system so it works in my favor. I have a better idea which games are doubtful.
actually, since we all know the same general knowledge about who's good or who isnt..10 games adds up to you getting an entire week wrong,50 points...which is a lot.
( just some competitive male banter :) i'm not being mean )

Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe

And over the 12 weeks we've been picking, 10 games is less than 1 a week, which isn't very much. You're not smarter about the whole ranking thing, just more objective. I've homered quite a few USC and fucla picks.

ram29jackson
11-25-2015, 07:09 PM
And over the 12 weeks we've been picking, 10 games is less than 1 a week, which isn't very much. You're not smarter about the whole ranking thing, just more objective. I've homered quite a few USC and fucla picks.

theres 10 games a week. That counts as a whole week.You just said you are a homer and I'm objective,therefore I'm not the smarter one? seriously? you just said? I suppose you are going to tell me you have a college degree too?

just to reiterate: you picked a team based on emotionally liking it. I picked a team based on whether I think they win or not regardless of favoritism and I was right more often. Which is the objective of the event.Yes, I would have to say that makes me smarter :)

ram29jackson
11-25-2015, 07:22 PM

NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
YOUR
PICKS.

YOUR
PROCESS
FOR
PICKING
GAMES
DOES
NOT
PROVE
GAMES
ARE
STAGED.

I just quoted a fans view. I didnt say it proved anything? You posting an ex player making a comment for 60 seconds with no in depth explanation does not qualify as any form of a counter point. You are telling me that if you asked your kid if he did the dishes, you would believe him with out looking. With no solid evidence what so ever. Believing a guy making a comment on tv is the same principle. AND I debunked your stupid -I asked a coach/trainer story- quite thoroughly, 3 or 4 times.

furthermore, a guy on a pro pro-sports station is making a comment positive towards the people who pay him because if he didnt he'd get fired.

you seriously have no critical thinking skills to speak of. You are having faith in nothing more than a few quotes while I have done 2 years of research. You said you could get multiple picks right just randomly guessing. You know its one of the more ridiculous things you've said.

You show a early morning show quickie comment of a guy reading a stupid twitter comment and just acting disgusted like a popular kid in school going " dude, thats just wrong man, you dont know what you are talking about man"...and thats some form of proof?

I show you an ex player who said all players were told in a meeting "you are entertainers and you win or lose as needed". whether you believe it or not, it looks my guy has a more well thought out response from first hand experience

souljahbill
11-26-2015, 06:55 AM
I just quoted a fans view. I didnt say it proved anything? You posting an ex player making a comment for 60 seconds with no in depth explanation does not qualify as any form of a counter point. You are telling me that if you asked your kid if he did the dishes, you would believe him with out looking. With no solid evidence what so ever. Believing a guy making a comment on tv is the same principle. AND I debunked your stupid -I asked a coach/trainer story- quite thoroughly, 3 or 4 times.

furthermore, a guy on a pro pro-sports station is making a comment positive towards the people who pay him because if he didnt he'd get fired.

you seriously have no critical thinking skills to speak of. You are having faith in nothing more than a few quotes while I have done 2 years of research. You said you could get multiple picks right just randomly guessing. You know its one of the more ridiculous things you've said.

You show a early morning show quickie comment of a guy reading a stupid twitter comment and just acting disgusted like a popular kid in school going " dude, thats just wrong man, you dont know what you are talking about man"...and thats some form of proof?

I show you an ex player who said all players were told in a meeting "you are entertainers and you win or lose as needed". whether you believe it or not, it looks my guy has a more well thought out response from first hand experience

You didn't debunk anything, clown. You can't debunk the truth.

Everyone here has debunked your theory countless times as it has more holes than a porn star.

That's NOT what that dude said. Learn to read.

2 years of research with no proof to give or show? You wasted 2 years of your life. Even kids in a middle school science fair know that have to show procedures, data, variables, conclusion, etc. You don't have shit so your research isn't even on the same level as a child.

bdoughty
11-26-2015, 07:07 AM
Everyone here has debunked your theory countless times as it has more holes than a porn star.

What kind of porn are you watching? Where are these extra holes?

souljahbill
11-26-2015, 07:08 AM
What kind of porn are you watching? Where are these extra holes?

Shhhhhhh. Being literal takes away the effect.

baseballplyrmvp
11-26-2015, 10:20 AM
theres 10 games a week. That counts as a whole week.You just said you are a homer and I'm objective,therefore I'm not the smarter one? seriously? you just said? I suppose you are going to tell me you have a college degree too?

just to reiterate: you picked a team based on emotionally liking it. I picked a team based on whether I think they win or not regardless of favoritism and I was right more often. Which is the objective of the event.Yes, I would have to say that makes me smarter :)

You group all the picks into one while I spread it out. It's another perspective.

I said I homered some picks, mostly USC and fucla, not that I'm a homer altogether. Based on the practice reports and what I read from insiders, I expected things to go differently.

Being objective does not mean being smarter. It's keeping the bias out of your picks. Picking bias free doesn't raise your IQ any. It doesn't make you smarter than me.

I do have a college degree. It's not in designing socks like yours but in engineering.

ram29jackson
11-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Chicago-Green Bay===

yeah, they blame the weather and neither team can get anything going the first half...and refs constintly making calls to push teams back in the redzone that are very questionable.
all the sudden with 2 minutes left both teams easily score in a matter of seconds. All necessary balls are caught,no defenders in the way etc.

did you see that Jeffries dropped ball bullcrap? the ball was caught but he turns one hand away from the ball and just drops it lol so they call it incomplete. Its because those gloves make it so easy to catch a ball they have to now say you have to hold a ball for a couple seconds or they dont call it a catch...but you of course will never question the ridiculous crap

psuexv
11-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Chicago-Green Bay===

yeah, they blame the weather and neither team can get anything going the first half...and refs constintly making calls to push teams back in the redzone that are very questionable.
all the sudden with 2 minutes left both teams easily score in a matter of seconds. All necessary balls are caught,no defenders in the way etc.

did you see that Jeffries dropped ball bullcrap? the ball was caught but he turns one hand away from the ball and just drops it lol so they call it incomplete. Its because those gloves make it so easy to catch a ball they have to now say you have to hold a ball for a couple seconds or they dont call it a catch...but you of course will never question the ridiculous crap

But of course you gloss over the two blowouts earlier today. Both games were boring as shit but because one out of three games on Primetime is close it validates your theory.

ram29jackson
11-26-2015, 11:13 PM
But of course you gloss over the two blowouts earlier today. Both games were boring as shit but because one out of three games on Primetime is close it validates your theory.

Where did I say blowouts werent staged games? blowouts arent boring as long as you are the fan rooting for the particular team. I know Romo's injury is fake like all his injuries the last two years as well.
blowouts dont nullify the fact theres too many unrealistic close finishes.
every offensive lineman was on the injury report for Packers before tonight's game but miracle of miracles, the game comes down to a final play with 30 seconds left.
that is fabricated,artificial, unnatural drama no matter how you try to defend it. ...and the Green bay receiver purposely dropping the ball in the end zone.

but everyone picked Green Bay and I picked Chicago because I knew they wanted to bunch up the division and give Minnesota an edge..and you can usually count on division teams having a 1-1 split.

I bought the Dallas hype...I still expect them to play spoiler. Smooth didnt buy the hype and he and I are the only 2-1 finishers today.

I'm not partial to blonds but...
http://i0.wp.com/www.brobible.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/863668773-1.gif?resize=512%2C275

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2015, 12:03 AM
Where did I say blowouts werent staged games? blowouts arent boring as long as you are the fan rooting for the particular team. I know Romo's injury is fake like all his injuries the last two years as well.

First, yes, blowouts are boring regardless. I've turned off many Broncos games when they've turned into blowouts, win or lose, because it's boring as shit.

Second, I assume you have actual physical medical proof to back up that claim? "I know it is" ain't gonna fly no more. You wanna claim that someone is faking an injury, you better have actual physical proof from now on.

bdoughty
11-27-2015, 01:05 AM
I'm not partial to blondes, females or anything over the age of 15 so...
http://i.imgur.com/U79Itgx.gif

Tweaked, for what you really wanted to show.

souljahbill
11-27-2015, 02:23 AM

I sooooooooooo wish you could tell Romo to his face that he's been faking injuries for 2 years.

baseballplyrmvp
11-27-2015, 03:14 AM
Tweaked, for what you really wanted to show.

Lol. The only time he's partial to blondes is when they're drunk as fuck and can't even think.

bdoughty
11-27-2015, 05:51 AM
Lol. The only time he's partial to blondes is when they're drunk as fuck and can't even think.

He then tortures them by explaining how the NFL is fixed, until they can no longer stand the rantings of a madman and plead for death. So he bashes them over the head and dumps them in a river. Oregon has plenty of rivers. With California drying up, I now understand why he moved up North.

JBHuskers
11-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Chicago-Green Bay===

Who is Jeffries?

For someone who knows how the NFL works, you sure don't know the players.

ram29jackson
11-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Who is Jeffries?

For someone who knows how the NFL works, you sure don't know the players.

Jeffery/ Jeffries,who cares?you know what I was talking about anyway.All I need to know is its bunk. Some other dumb jock will take his place someday.
You missed the prime opportunity to be a homer JB. :nod:

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Gcxh27yU4YMlvj6x0u1t3t9gV54=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4302833/laceyflip.0.gif

souljahbill
11-27-2015, 05:16 PM
What's the point of the gif?

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Jeffery/ Jeffries,who cares?you know what I was talking about anyway.All I need to know is its bunk. Some other dumb jock will take his place someday.
You missed the prime opportunity to be a homer JB. :nod:

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Gcxh27yU4YMlvj6x0u1t3t9gV54=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4302833/laceyflip.0.gif
It's called if you want to claim shit, at least get the fucking names right.

ram29jackson
11-27-2015, 05:47 PM
First, yes, blowouts are boring regardless. I've turned off many Broncos games when they've turned into blowouts, win or lose, because it's boring as shit.

Second, I assume you have actual physical medical proof to back up that claim? "I know it is" ain't gonna fly no more. You wanna claim that someone is faking an injury, you better have actual physical proof from now on.

all you are saying is 'you know it is' as well. All you saw was a guy fall to the ground and stay there. He didnt look in much pain either. You rely on faith that he is injured.

. Theres no such thing as the onus is on me as opposed to you. Thats just a childish counter argument that someone heard and mimics.

you need to learn the difference between your perception and actual reality.

baseballplyrmvp
11-27-2015, 08:06 PM
So ram, since you claim all injuries are fake, how do you explain this?

http://dailysnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-01-at-7.55.58-PM.png

Does Jeremy lane have a rubber arm? Or did Dumbledore magically remove the bones from his arm?

souljahbill
11-27-2015, 08:10 PM
all you are saying is 'you know it is' as well. All you saw was a guy fall to the ground and stay there. He didnt look in much pain either. You rely on faith that he is injured.

. Theres no such thing as the onus is on me as opposed to you. Thats just a childish counter argument that someone heard and mimics.

you need to learn the difference between your perception and actual reality.

You are, with a doubt, one of the biggest internet idiots of all time. You may be the GOAT at internet trolling.

1) The onus IS on you. YOU have the dissenting voice. The Cowboys, who have FIRSTHAND knowledge are saying he's hurt and yet somehow, you, some dude on a computer, are saying they're lying. Well, genius, this is the part where you prove your case and SHOW everyone that the Cowboys are lying. But you can't. You can't prove anything. You've NEVER proven anything. And for you to say there's no onus on you, that somehow Smooth (or anyone) has to prove to you just shows how disconnected from reality you are. Our whole system of justice and science is based on proof. YOU have the dissenting opinion so YOU have to prove your case. You'd make a TERRIBLE prosecutor.

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2015, 08:28 PM
You'd make a TERRIBLE prosecutor.

Thankfully something we'll never have to worry about. That would first mean leaving Mother's basement and actually getting a job.

souljahbill
11-27-2015, 08:30 PM
Thankfully something we'll never have to worry about. That would first mean leaving Mother's basement and actually getting a job.

Or going to college where all his ideas would be laughed out the building as he tries to prove his "superior intellect."

SmoothPancakes
11-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Or going to college where all his ideas would be laughed out the building as he tries to prove his "superior intellect."
Yep!

Did you know Ram was a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in his life? And yet he's intellectually superior. :eyeroll:

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 02:28 PM
well,well,it appears I might be wrong about Michigan winning but its obvious why when Michigan defenders just slow down, hold out their hands and fall down when Ohio State players run by lol.

but I doubt they want Michigan State in the final 4 and theyve been hinting at this mysterious C Cook injury where he might play or might not,all week.
its so there's a sports logic reason for Michigan State losing.
Just replace Michigan with Ohio State in the final four. Thats of course still more interesting to fans than Michigan State. And I still expect Clemson to lose next week.

and let me help define something for you children lacking in critical thinking skills. You'll say that because Michigan didnt win, I'm back pedaling or changing a narrative or what ever or denying being wrong LOL.
No, I am simply calling a lie, a lie. you can lie in a million different ways but you can only tell the truth one way.A staged game is a staged game no matter how they do it or who wins.

a billion dollar televion sports industry doesnt just let stuff happen

souljahbill
11-28-2015, 02:35 PM
and let me help define something for you children lacking in critical thinking skills. You'll say that because Michigan didnt win, I'm back pedaling or changing a narrative or what ever or denying being wrong LOL.
No, I am simply calling a lie, a lie. you can lie in a million different ways but you can only tell the truth one way.A staged game is a staged game no matter how they do it or who wins.

a billion dollar televion sports industry doesnt just let stuff happen

LOL! You're calling yourself out on your own bullshit before we can. Back pedaling is EXACTLY what you're doing.

And here's a million dollar question......

Why do all these billion dollar sports leagues stage games? Why do they HAVE to control everything? Why can't things just happen?

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Yep!

Did you know Ram was a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in his life? And yet he's intellectually superior. :eyeroll:

that's false but still possible. You dont need a relegated State education to prove or quantify or improve your intelligence.
I was also a journalism major in college and my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.

of course I realize having said that,you immature adults will somehow correlate being in a cult as some form of mental wackiness lol. What you fail to understand is it means I detect manipulation and deception pretty easily now.
one day youll grow up and develop some wisdom.

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 02:47 PM
LOL! You're calling yourself out on your own bullshit before we can. Back pedaling is EXACTLY what you're doing.

And here's a million dollar question......

Why do all these billion dollar sports leagues stage games? Why do they HAVE to control everything? Why can't things just happen?

Redacted- and I apologize. calling myself out on bullshit? Its called observing and explaining variables.
how can I be worried about being wrong when its all staged in the first place? I explained all that above but your reading comprehension has got to be in the low 30% with that type of response

souljahbill
11-28-2015, 02:47 PM
my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade

WTF?

This one line explains sooooooo much!

souljahbill
11-28-2015, 02:54 PM
you have to be the dumbest southern hick alive with your inept remarks. calling myself out on bullshit? Its called observing and explaining variables.
how can I be worried about being wrong when its all staged in the first place? I explained all that above but your reading comprehension has got to be in the low 30% with that type of response

LMFAO!

Son, I had an 11th grade reading level in the 3rd grade (I tested out as gifted in 1st grade). Reading has never been my issue.

You didn't answer any of my questions. No surprise. You tend to shy away from questions you know you can't answer.

And this "ability to research" is fucking hilarious to me. You said you spent to years "researching" your dumb ass theory. What are your sources? Who did you talk to? 2 years of research and the only "proof" you have is "look at the tape." What investigative reporting did you do, journalism major? LMFAO! You couldn't write for the National Enquirer and it's their job to make shit up.

bdoughty
11-28-2015, 04:10 PM
my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.

Do you also see dead people?

Of course you do, you are a serial killer and with each post come one step closer to outing yourself. Tell us about the bed-wetting and animals you mutilated as a child.

SmoothPancakes
11-28-2015, 04:51 PM
that's false but still possible. You dont need a relegated State education to prove or quantify or improve your intelligence.
I was also a journalism major in college and my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.

of course I realize having said that,you immature adults will somehow correlate being in a cult as some form of mental wackiness lol. What you fail to understand is it means I detect manipulation and deception pretty easily now.
one day youll grow up and develop some wisdom.
Nope, I was 100% correct. You're a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in your life and still lives in Mother's basement.

I don't have to prove anything, I know I'm right, therefore that automatically makes it true, regardless of any proof I can or can't show. My claiming it is good enough to instantly validate it as 100% true.

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Nope, I was 100% correct. You're a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in your life and still lives in Mother's basement.

I don't have to prove anything, I know I'm right, therefore that automatically makes it true, regardless of any proof I can or can't show. My claiming it is good enough to instantly validate it as 100% true.

you fail to understand you are proving my point. You only have faith that the games are playing out naturally with no examples to help prove it while I have given numerous examples and explained them.
you have basic understanding of logic,critical thought or common sense. Its just easier to follow the crowd so you dont feel alone

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 09:43 PM
ND-
down by a TD with a minute left inside the 10 yed line but of course its entirely natural to you.

and the other games are blow outs purely so people turn the ND game

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 09:59 PM
yawn)))))) another last second win. Even with 30 seconds they get a deep pass with little effort. But yes, You believe you just saw an improbable fantastic dramatic finish LOL

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1545/15455474/2935348-6024449398-aeb60.gif

souljahbill
11-28-2015, 10:03 PM
ND-
down by a TD with a minute left inside the 10 yed line but of course its entirely natural to you.

and the other games are blow outs purely so people turn the ND game

*smh*

1) You never answered the question of what constitutes a "natural" close game. Every time a game is close, it's somehow "unnatural." So, please, explain to us drooling masses how every game should end.

2) So ABC/ESPN are in collusion with Fox? ABC/ESPN purposefully showed blowouts so that everyone can watch the game on Fox. That brilliant business by Disney.

ram29jackson
11-28-2015, 10:07 PM
congrats to who won the contest but I have done enough of picking who I thought they wanted to win as opposed to who I thought should win and gotten a majority of picks right doing that to prove that
these games are manipulated. And you seen far too many close fantastic finishes to keep assuming its just how it is. Had I picked like the rest of you, I would have been in 5th place. Had I gotten wrong what I think they wanted, I would have been bottom of the barrel.
Common sense tells me this just doesnt happen out of the blue.

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 04:16 AM
:D :D :D

Now that is literally the most retarded post I gave read. Did you just seriously try to claim that your "intentional picks based on how you think they wanted games rigged" doing WORSE than legit picks by both CLW and cdj somehow proves you're right? Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/29/db454bfbc0d6a5b2da9c5e5f7a7771a0.jpg

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Lmao, nice collapse there Mr. Guy How Knows Nothing.

If I know nothing, I wouldnt have been close in the last week. If I know nothing,none of my rogue picks would be correct. If I know nothing, I would have never been in first.

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 05:25 PM
If I know nothing, I wouldnt have been close in the last week. If I know nothing,none of my rogue picks would be correct. If I know nothing, I would have never been in first.

Sweet baby Jesus!!!

You're doing the same thing EVERYONE is doing when you pick, guessing. You don't know the outcome so you make an educated guess based on whatever factors you want to consider. That's all you're doing. Stop acting like you have some kind of grand knowledge of conspiracy that only you can decode. You're not Nicholas Cage in National Treasure.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 06:14 PM
yep,thats right. they move the extra point a few yards back and now all these guys who can tag a 60 yarder with no effort are for some reason shanking it wide right and left.

@soulja- you say they cant practice hitting the post and yet they keep doing it.

They arent trying to hit the post. They are trying to miss closely. If the ball goes in,they throw a flag so they can try again.

but yeah,they have to keep the drama alive so you think SF has a chance to win whether they do or not. But i'm sure the miss is more about the point spread.

have you ever seen that nfl films documentary on Belichick ? theres a point where they go in what looks like its a film room session and he tells the players " its ok to celebrate when you make a play" and then he shows a guy on the sidelines acting dejected because his team failed on a play...and he says "see that? its going to be a long day" ( he's describing the guys expression) I thought he was supposed to be the coach thats all business? why is he telling players to show emotion after a play? if its real, they only obligation they have is to succeed. ( this was the legal way of sneaking in that its for entertainment so no one can say they are lying or faking because its entertainment to begin with)

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 06:23 PM
yep,thats right. they move the extra point a few yards back and now all these guys who can tag a 60 yarder with no effort are for some reason shanking it wide right and left.

@soulja- you say they cant practice hitting the post and yet they keep doing it.

They arent trying to hit the post. They are trying to miss closely. If the ball goes in,they throw a flag so they can try again.

but yeah,they have to keep the drama alive so you think SF has a chance to win whether they do or not. But i'm sure the miss is more about the point spread.

have you ever seen that nfl films documentary on Belichick ? theres a point where they go in what looks like its a film room session and he tells the players " its ok to celebrate when you make a play" and then he shows a guy on the sidelines acting dejected because his team failed on a play...and he says "see that? its going to be a long day" ( he's describing the guys expression) I thought he was supposed to be the coach thats all business? why is he telling players to show emotion after a play? if its real, they only obligation they have is to succeed. ( this was the legal way of sneaking in that its for entertainment so no one can say they are lying or faking because its entertainment to begin with)

How many collegiate or professional practices have you ever been at? How many collegiate or professional facilities have you been to? ANYONE who has been to 1 practice can tell you how ridiculous all this "practices are choreographed" nonsense.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 06:24 PM
Sweet baby Jesus!!!

You're doing the same thing EVERYONE is doing when you pick, guessing. You don't know the outcome so you make an educated guess based on whatever factors you want to consider. That's all you're doing. Stop acting like you have some kind of grand knowledge of conspiracy that only you can decode. You're not Nicholas Cage in National Treasure.

you again show poor reading comprehension. I never guess. I analyze what I think the league wants.Sometimes I'm wrong but obviously I'm right more often and My record shows it.
acting? I know its staged, I'm not acting like I think it is LOL.

National treasure? the NFL season is just another movie. this is just another form of reality tv.You know all those shows are fake but for some reason you think this one is genuine when the same stupid crap keeps happening

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 06:30 PM
you again show poor reading comprehension. I never guess. I analyze what I think the league wants.Sometimes I'm wrong but obviously I'm right more often and My record shows it.

National treasure? the NFL season is just another movie. this is just another form of reality tv.You know all those shows are fake but for some reason you think this one is genuine when the same stupid crap keeps happening

How do you "analyze" with no data? But for the sake of argument, let's say you properly "analyzed" the games, what do you do after? You GUESS on the games based on what you THINK the league wants you to believe. You GUESS, plain and simple.

No, college and pro football are NOTHING like movies. Movies are scripted. Games are played out through competition.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 06:40 PM
How many collegiate or professional practices have you ever been at? How many collegiate or professional facilities have you been to? ANYONE who has been to 1 practice can tell you how ridiculous all this "practices are choreographed" nonsense.

and yet no one ever will because they wouldnt be able to handle any questioning and are told not to involve themselves in such things. No civilian is allowed in unless privy to it all.

I've made comments on youtube videos about it being staged and within 2 hours they were taken down. I've made comments on twitter about it and every few days was followed by a new bookie/bookie site....and for some reason now I cant get on twitter on my phone or cp. You are either lying or just plain ignorant.

I made comments to players about being great on field actors and never got a single response telling me i'm nuts or wrong. They never touched it. If i'm so wrong they would have no fear in countering it.
but most accounts are run by a third party in the first place.
before the season started, Russell wilson's twitter said "1-0, go hawks!"...lol would a player really do that if its so important to not give billboard material or win a game? its so damn childish to think its legit.

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Facepalm. The retard is strong in this one.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 06:56 PM
@Soulja

if they cant practice bobbled and volleyed interceptions then why do they kepp happening game after game week after week? its the gloves too that help that.

well, I was right about them bunching up the divisions but they did it backwards. I expect the teams that lost this week to win next week and visa versa.

baseballplyrmvp
11-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Wilson typed 1-0 on Twitter because Pete has always coached to "win the day" or "win forever"

The purpose for that is to focus on just this one upcoming game, and not overlook it by Focusing on the rest of the season

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 07:00 PM
Wilson typed 1-0 on Twitter because Pete has always coached to "win the day" or "win forever"

The purpose for that is to focus on just this one upcoming game, and not overlook it by Focusing on the rest of the season
Something Navy has been doing all season long. "Go 1-0 this week."

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 07:01 PM

How's that working out for you this week?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/29/cb1ea9af5e96187a8a66d7d9d288a41b.jpg

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 07:39 PM
Pats first TD-

you see a Denver defender just run past him and tag him with his hand. He isnt even trying to tackle him. A number one defense against team down to starting tight end and nothing else and no one is on him?

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 07:45 PM
How's that working out for you this week?

its working out fine since its fake to begin with. I'm not worried about losing something that I already know is premeditated.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 07:52 PM
lets suppose Pats do win....

youll say that you picked right team And I dont know anything...but you dont question why a team with less receivers then the packers even,would be winning at all.
Its bullshit to say a team is competing,missing those pieces.I dont care how good you think Brady is. Back ups against a number one defense should go in Denvers way. But you buy any outcome they give based on a stupid cliche or myth.

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 08:03 PM
So the fact that Denver's offense is equally terrible and is being led by a completely untested, essentially rookie on the field QB, none of that matters because they have a top defense.

Apparently that whole "stupid cliche/myth" of "defense wins championships" isn't so much a myth with as big a deal as you're making Denver's defense and New England's offense.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 08:18 PM
Talib-...see that? why would you just blatantly grab a guy in front of everyone?

baseballplyrmvp
11-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Talib-...see that? why would you just blatantly grab a guy in front of everyone?

You are grasping at straws. Players do stupid shit all the time because they're caught up in the emotion. It's not due to the script

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 09:37 PM
3:40 3rd qtr

its amazing how everything just went perfectly wrong for denver there...offensive player jumps offsides next to his own goal line and a receiver drops a ball he was actually holding.

come on! offensive player knows the snap count but he jumps? lol bull crap

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 09:38 PM
You are grasping at straws. Players do stupid shit all the time because they're caught up in the emotion. It's not due to the script

I'm not the one grasping, honey. None of those players have any real emotion invested. They are paid to play,not to win.

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 09:42 PM
I'm not the one grasping, honey. None of those players have any real emotion invested. They are paid to play,not to win.

Last I checked, sweetheart, winners make more money. It's in everyone's best interest to win.

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Ballgame

baseballplyrmvp
11-29-2015, 10:06 PM

Lol. You keep getting dumber and dumber by the minute. There is no one on the planet that could say, "sports games are not fixed. To believe they are is a waste of time," that you would listen to. You are so caught up in thinking the NFL is scripted, that it's affecting your ability to see straight and think rationally. Every professional and collegiate athlete out there, current and retired, as well as anyone associated with sports, could tell you to your face that your conspiracy theory is wrong, and you still wouldn't change your mind.

souljahbill
11-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Lol. You keep getting dumber and dumber by the minute. There is no one on the planet that could say, "sports games are not fixed. To believe they are is a waste of time," that you would listen to. You are so caught up in thinking the NFL is scripted, that it's affecting your ability to see straight and think rationally. Every professional and collegiate athlete out there, current and retired, as well as anyone associated with sports, could tell you to your face that your conspiracy theory is wrong, and you still wouldn't change your mind.

Pretty much all of this. Every time I've said something based on being involved in sports, I've been called a liar or somehow, I've been kept out of the loop even though it's my job to "fix" the "fake injuries" of athletes.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 10:53 PM
@Soulja-

not a movie huh? really? really?
Thursday night, Saturday night, tonight. The same damn last 2 minutes drama script...and you think its just a spontaneous,natural occurrence...come on!
Gronk isnt injured. The guy barely grazed him and made no impact. Its bull crap. All to bring the drama

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 10:55 PM

because I can think for myself kid. I wont believe someone who says that because I already know its a lie. I trust my critical thought while you believe what ever youre told.

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 11:01 PM
http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/161/full/gvbg3heqpbbmfh36ece0v7b67.gif

LOL Eat Me !!!

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 11:05 PM
because I can think for myself kid. I wont believe someone who says that because I already know its a lie. I trust my critical thought while you believe what ever youre told.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/29/7e61ad15e7364f1fee297226f770378f.jpg

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 11:07 PM
lets suppose Pats do win....

youll say that you picked right team And I dont know anything...but you dont question why a team with less receivers then the packers even,would be winning at all.
Its bullshit to say a team is competing,missing those pieces.I dont care how good you think Brady is. Back ups against a number one defense should go in Denvers way. But you buy any outcome they give based on a stupid cliche or myth.
Well, the #1 defense won like you said it should. Hooray! The NFL's not fixed!

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 11:16 PM
the Patriots are for all intents eliminated as I said the would be ( I said they werent making any super bowl) before the season even started. They'll be easily gone in the playoffs.
But I already knew that while the world bought the hype.

no, I didnt guess- @soulja- I picked Denver tonight based on that premise. But of course tv world milked every inch out of it

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Well, the #1 defense won like you said it should. Hooray! The NFL's not fixed!

of course its fixed no matter who wins. But you believe all the contradictions that make this crap go

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 11:27 PM
the Patriots are for all intents eliminated as I said the would be ( I said they werent making any super bowl) before the season even started. They'll be easily gone in the playoffs.
But I already knew that while the world bought the hype.

no, I didnt guess- @soulja- I picked Denver tonight based on that premise. But of course tv world milked every inch out of it
Wow, picking the defending Super Bowl champions to not repeat and win. Wow, you're reaaaaallllly going out on a limb there! Hot damn, that might be the biggest fucking upset prediction of the century!

49 Super Bowls, only 7 times has a team repeated as Champion, 35 of 49 Super Bowls have had a new Champion, and your big bad ass "I know the NFL is fixed" prediction is the Patriots won't repeat. Holy shitballs! Stop the fucking presses!

baseballplyrmvp
11-29-2015, 11:42 PM

Its only a lie in your mind. I played football in high school and baseball up through college. Never once, was I told how many walks to give up in a game, how many runs to give up in a game, how many times to let a runningback break through my arm tackle attempts.

You're just being plain moronic. You can't be any more wrong in this. You're brainwashed into believing it's fake when you have ZERO proof as to why it's fake, nor can you deliver ZERO proof.

Why would anyone lie about this? To protect the sport? If it were fake, why aren't more butt hurt players out there, who are looking for an easy payday, coming out and saying the sport is fake? But of coarse, you'll probably answer that last question by saying the NFL is blackmailing them or some stupid shit like that. You could say the nba is fixed to Michael Jordan's, Lebron James, Larry Bird, Kareem's, Kobe's, and every other superstar's face out there, and you wouldn't believe them when they tell you that you're wrong. 100% of the players in any sport could tell you that you're wrong, and you wouldn't believe them. What more proof do you need?

ram29jackson
11-29-2015, 11:51 PM
and yet no one ever will because they wouldnt be able to handle any questioning and are told not to involve themselves in such things. No civilian is allowed in unless privy to it all.

I've made comments on youtube videos about it being staged and within 2 hours they were taken down. I've made comments on twitter about it and every few days was followed by a new bookie/bookie site....and for some reason now I cant get on twitter on my phone or cp. You are either lying or just plain ignorant.

I made comments to players about being great on field actors and never got a single response telling me i'm nuts or wrong. They never touched it. If i'm so wrong they would have no fear in countering it.
but most accounts are run by a third party in the first place.
before the season started, Russell wilson's twitter said "1-0, go hawks!"...lol would a player really do that if its so important to not give billboard material or win a game? its so damn childish to think its legit.

Facepalm. The retard is strong in this one.

did you read that or not ? those are facts. They happened.
Everyone on earth has typed some stupid lewd comment on youtube and nothing ever happens. I simply say its staged and the video and comment are gone.
same thing practically on twitter. Theres no other reason for me to be gone from there. Your immature tookus calling me a retard is quite laughable. I'm the only one who has explained details and said thought provoking things while you slobber away with childish remarks because you cant handle out of the box viewpoints.

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2015, 11:56 PM
Wow, amazing proof. :D :D :D

baseballplyrmvp
11-29-2015, 11:59 PM
Again ram, there is no one on the planet who could get you to see that you're wrong.

SmoothPancakes
11-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Again ram, there is no one on the planet who could get you to see that you're wrong.
:nod:

I found a statue of douchecanoe.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/29/0d3b81c2a2f675d93af74b99a0274778.jpg

ram29jackson
11-30-2015, 11:23 PM
cute picture Smooth. It just proves your cognitive dissonance is jamming your brain and youre not sure how to deal with it any more

LOL another night, another fantastic dramatic finish? really?

prime time, 4 out of 5 nights since thursday. 8 different teams,4 different games..and yet they all cant help but end dramatically in the last 2 minutes? and you're supposed to believe its spontaneous and un planned?
here comes Soulja with his "you cant practice that" babble. How can you not see how improbable and unrealistic it all is?
If you cant practice it then why the fuck does it keep happening?

because I'm right and I know it, child.

you should have seen the poor Browns fans chat I was looking at LOL it was hilarious but melancholy.
by the way, I'm number one in that pickem as well. Theirs is against the spread.

http://sportspools.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20sportspools%20--username%20joshhughes.com/Football/NFL/images/helmets/Ravens.gif

SmoothPancakes
11-30-2015, 11:34 PM
Says the guy sniffing my ass as I went 12-4 in picks this week. How's the view bitch?

baseballplyrmvp
11-30-2015, 11:57 PM
You're right and you know it? You're fucking delusional ram. You can't provide a single ounce of proof and you know that. You've been called on it a hundred times already and have failed to provide it. You can't do it. And that proves that you're full of shit.

You can't back up what you say. Come at me when you can post something legit instead of bullshit claims.

JBHuskers
12-01-2015, 01:37 AM
I see ram found the thesaurus tonight...

psuexv
12-03-2015, 08:20 PM

Where's your proof? How about some actual numbers? Oh I have some for you.

So they move the XP to 33 yards and you say that FG kickers are now "missing" more than they should. Let's compare some ACTUAL numbers.

2014 FGs from 30-39 yards
272 made 302 attempted. 90% success

2015 XPs 33 yards
680 made 726 attempted 93% success

I'm sure you'll say that it doesn't prove anything because it doesn't matter because you still know it's fixed. However it does mean something, it means "your" theory is wrong.

The NFL may very well be fixed but you have yet to show proof. At least do your research so your theories aren't crap, I'd have more respect for you.

ram29jackson
12-03-2015, 11:01 PM
whats your excuse for tonight ?! another fantastic unlikely,impossible, improbable finish!...but they just keep happening again and again and again?

this is children believing in Santa territory now.

http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Lions.gif~c200http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Packers.gif~c200

SmoothPancakes
12-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Jesus Christ, it's like invasion of the retards tonight all over the forum. :fp:

souljahbill
12-04-2015, 05:06 AM
whats your excuse for tonight ?! another fantastic unlikely,impossible, improbable finish!...but they just keep happening again and again and again?

this is children believing in Santa territory now.

http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Lions.gif~c200http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Packers.gif~c200

Here's the excuse..........

Shit happens

ram29jackson
12-04-2015, 06:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/25600/rodgerses-pregame-messing-around-pays-off-on-game-winning-td

But like the wrong call being right, maybe the "bad" coaching was exactly as intended. Maybe the Lions were intentionally setting the table for this made-for-TV drama. Because, believe it or not, Rodgers and TE Richard Rodgers (who caught the pass) ACTUALLY PRACTICED THE HIGH ARCHING HAIL MARY PASS BEFORE THE GAME, supposedly "for fun." If that doesn't flat-out tell you this was a production, I don't know what else can. That and the fact that the betting line was Packers -3 or -2.5, and the TD let them cover the spread. A nice little bonus for Vegas (and their larger, shadier bookie friends nationwide) considering this fact:

week 13 ,scroll down

http://thefixisin.net/nfl2015.html

n the lateral play which should've been the final play had the facemask penalty not been assessed (and would Matthew Stafford gotten that call if the roles were reversed?), what were the two Lions defenders thinking? Rodgers completes the initial pass, it's lateraled, then it's thrown back to Rodgers who (a) can't throw another forward pass, (b) has no blockers around him, and (c) has no one behind him to lateral the ball. He'd dead in the water. The Lions defense could've just let him run towards a sidelines and wait for the other nine defenders to close in on him. But no, in the age of head trauma, Taylor doesn't go for Rodgers' waist, he swings for his head. Why? It was as if he was begging for a flag. If not the facemask, then an illegal blow to the head. Either way, the game's extended.

Here's the excuse..........

Shit happens

LOL you are running out of excuses

souljahbill
12-04-2015, 10:19 PM
LOL you are running out of excuses

You've yet to explain why leagues stage games in the first place (and drama can't be your answer because plenty of games have absolutely no drama). You've run out of answers.

souljahbill
12-06-2015, 07:30 AM
So Clemson is 13-0, ACC champs, the likely #1 seed in the playoffs, and will have the most awesome pizza party in history. Good job of making them look bad script writers.

bdoughty
12-06-2015, 07:58 AM
So Clemson is 13-0, ACC champs, the likely #1 seed in the playoffs, and will have the most awesome pizza party in history. Good job of making them look bad script writers.

Ten Papa Johns stores are helping to supply the pizza. Papa Johns is the official pizza of the NFL. Peyton Manning is a franchise owner of numerous Papa Johns. Peyton wears orange for Denver and wore Orange for Tennessee.

http://i.imgur.com/buzP2TJ.jpg

souljahbill
12-06-2015, 08:22 AM
I wonder how long it took to practice that interception (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14298799) taken off a player's back in the Mich St/Iowa game. Must've been hard to perfect at 2 different practices, states apart.

ram29jackson
12-06-2015, 05:36 PM
what are going to blame all the missed extra points and easy distance field goals on, today? Karma?

souljahbill
12-06-2015, 05:46 PM
what are going to blame all the missed extra points and easy distance field goals on, today? Karma?

Nope. Blaming it on humanity. Nobody's perfect.

psuexv
12-06-2015, 07:14 PM

Once again, the stats don't lie. Kicking percentages are up this year. Your argument is invalid. But once again you fail to respond to factual posts

ram29jackson
12-06-2015, 07:34 PM
oohh so now the Pats finally lose with all their injuries to a bottom feeder team in the league ?

the nfl ,where anything can happen! = the only time anything happens is when all the money is on one side of an obvious game and/or the team that loses doesnt lose any significant ground and is already too far ahead in division. But this helps the narrative of Denver and Pats winning out so Denver gets the one seed with 2 losses each, possibly.

Saints: a last place defense some how keeps up with the Panthers?

but of course those games and others were competitive till the end just like the Giants and Bears games with all their unrealistic and improbable shenanigans at the end of the games.

I knew they wanted to bunch things up to keep it meaningful for the last weeks but they are willing to sink as low as possible and move backwards to do it.
I'm gonna pick Dallas tomorrow lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq785nJ0FXQ

ram29jackson
12-06-2015, 09:07 PM
I changed my mind lol
I'm taking Redskins tomorrow. Dallas will beat them the last game of season and be 7-9 and lose the playoff spot to Giants who are 7-9.
or NY will be 8-8 because they beat Carolina lol

souljahbill
12-06-2015, 09:16 PM
I changed my mind lol
I'm taking Redskins tomorrow. Dallas will beat them the last game of season and be 7-9 and lose the playoff spot to Giants who are 7-9.
or NY will be 8-8 because they beat Carolina lol

Picking the 1st place team in the division at home against a team who's Pro Bowl QB is out for the season.

Way to step out on a limb.

souljahbill
12-06-2015, 10:05 PM
It's currently 35-10 Steelers in the Sunday night prime time game of the week.

Good job, script writers.

JBHuskers
12-07-2015, 01:21 AM
I love how Ram never responds to all the things he's wrong about.

MysticalDL
12-07-2015, 03:13 AM
Most people in denial and ignorance will never respond to or admit to things they said or done wrong.

ram29jackson
12-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Most people in denial and ignorance will never respond to or admit to things they said or done wrong.

I'm not the one in denial and ignorance.I have never not admitted being wrong. I'm just not going to type all night about everything and I'm getting the majority right obviously because I'm in the lead. I already explained to you,this is about what I think the nfl is doing not who I would pick. If it were my pick I would have picked Redskins like you.

I cant keep going rogue and getting picks correct if its just luck.
You all picked Redskins, I didnt. Who's wrong?
Another dramatic ending that you just brush off as common place but I picked the winner again. Doesnt your memory tell you that Dallas even when bad makes prime time games dramatic or wins them?
did you not look at the injury reports? THey want every game to matter the last 2 weeks,so of Course Dallas won.

http://rs925.pbsrc.com/albums/ad93/rgodenjr/Main%20album%200001/Dallashelmet.gif~c200

souljahbill
12-07-2015, 11:10 PM
I'm taking Redskins tomorrow.

*whistles*

JBHuskers
12-08-2015, 12:39 AM
I'm taking Redskins tomorrow.

"Of course Dallas won.... " - Ram

baseballplyrmvp
12-08-2015, 12:47 AM
"Of course Dallas won.... " - Ram

Obviously the NFL changed their script because they found out ram was catching onto their plan.

MysticalDL
12-08-2015, 01:03 AM
I never picked any game as I don't care about the NFL. I'm strictly a college football fan.

So nice try in trying to wrongly assume that I picked the redskins Ram. It just proved my point about ignorance perfectly.

ram29jackson
12-10-2015, 10:48 PM
well, gosh darn gee whiz. I thought for sure theyd want that decided in week 17. But none of my picks for Sunday will change and I know the same theme is still happening

looks like I was wrong about the winner of this game but of course another late game fantastic finish happened and you wont even think twice about how mathematically absurd that is.
The foundation has been laid though. That makes the Cardinals look weak against a depleted defense.They clinched but now they will lose and look weak for playoffs

http://rs330.pbsrc.com/albums/l427/rtskinner_2008/Cardinals-1.gif~c200http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Vikings.gif~c200

ram29jackson
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
I never picked any game as I don't care about the NFL. I'm strictly a college football fan.

So nice try in trying to wrongly assume that I picked the redskins Ram. It just proved my point about ignorance perfectly.

I ment a collective you,you mental midget.

souljahbill
12-10-2015, 10:56 PM
looks like I was wrong about the winner of this game but of course another late game fantastic finish happened and you wont even think twice about how mathematically absurd that is.

Can you please explain what the normal statistical probability of a close game is? I'd like to know how many close games we're SUPPOSED to get vs. the amount of close games we actually get.

Please inform us, the drooling masses. I'm tired of the NFL playing us for a fool.

bdoughty
12-11-2015, 12:21 AM
I ment a collective you,you mental midget.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lGvinEgARjB2HC/giphy.gif

psuexv
12-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Please explain how that game made the Cards look week? I have to heard anyone say that. All I'm hearing is about how they are the most balanced team in the NFL right now.

Let's see, your QB was 75% over 300 yards, 2 TD, 0 Ints. A RB that was close to 100 yards averaging almost 5 ypc and WR that went over 100 yards. How is that weak?

JBHuskers
12-11-2015, 08:46 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lGvinEgARjB2HC/giphy.gif

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

ram29jackson
12-11-2015, 07:52 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/playoffs%201_zpstfe8nqkr.png

baseballplyrmvp
12-11-2015, 11:11 PM
No Seahawks? You'll be wrong in that.

JBHuskers
12-12-2015, 12:44 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/person-smoking-crack-o.gif

baseballplyrmvp
12-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Seahawks are now the 5th seed and also have the 5th easiest schedule remaining, ram. Looks like you will be wrong again

souljahbill
12-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Seahawks are now the 5th seed and also have the 5th easiest schedule remaining, ram. Looks like you will be wrong again

Pick wrong-doesn't matter
Pick right-I'm a genius

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 06:35 PM

lol no it doesnt. You better wait till after week 17 to say anything

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Pick wrong-doesn't matter
Pick right-I'm a genius

nope, I have never said nor believed any such thing. Am I smarter than people who think its not staged? Definitely. Am I still getting more picks right based on what the nfl wants to see happen and ahead of everyone? yes, definitely.

lol they are making sure its mostly decided week 17.
I knew that already but thought they would make it more even handed and less unrealistic. They are making this as unrealistic as possible.

i'm wrong? I told you they would have teams losing to back into the playoffs and thats whats happening.
thats why I picked Jaguars,Steelers,Rams.

I was wrong about Minn.,Dallas, and Chargers but that still doesnt derail the exact same scenario I see happening. Its just making each week more dramatic which is exactly what they want.

but you are so misguided you think its supposed to be normal for so many races to come down to the final game.

baseballplyrmvp
12-13-2015, 06:47 PM

The Seahawks are almost a guaranteed lock to make the playoffs now. we
Get the Browns 3-10 and St. Louis 4-8 at home. Those are almost gimmes. Yes we lost to St. Louis at the beginning of the year, but that was before we got our o-line issues figured out and we are playing as well as anyone in offense right now. We still have a chance to take the division too.

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 07:10 PM

also..lets say they do get in. I know they wont make it past first round.

I am admitting I cant predict the future but I still know closer than any of you what the ultimate outcome will be and My leading in the pickem proves that to a degree.

but you will have no idea if they even make the playoffs till after the Cardinals game.

The Seahawks are almost a guaranteed lock to make the playoffs now. we
Get the Browns 3-10 and St. Louis 4-8 at home. Those are almost gimmes. Yes we lost to St. Louis at the beginning of the year, but that was before we got our o-line issues figured out and we are playing as well as anyone in offense right now. We still have a chance to take the division too.

the hilarious part is you think all these possibilities are just naturally happening and a complete coincidence.

please stop saying "our".

no one on the Seattle Seahawks gives a damn about you

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Am I smarter than people who think its not staged? Definitely. .

http://i.imgur.com/E76jw8X.gif

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 09:26 PM
oh come on!

you really buy that punt fumble? the Patriot player was right there and just lazily reached his hand out with no intention of trying to get it

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 09:32 PM
LOL come on! these players are catching the ball and then waiting a beat and dropping it on purpose so you are supposed to question what a catch is and isnt.

Its all bull crap and you are defending it and buying it LOL

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Did Peter Griffin really score the touchdown or was it staged?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJgGNaTt09w

I think you are full of Shipoopi.

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 09:59 PM
if you are an intellectually mature adult,you shouldnt be believing these constant sacks and fumbles both ways. Its fucking absurd

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 10:04 PM
this is fascinating.

I thought they would have Colts lose and Texans win so the head to head game next week meant more.

But Texans losing gives hope/room for Buffalo and others I suppose.

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 10:09 PM
That is twice on the last page you have failed to put a separation between a comma and the word you. If you do it a third time does the ghost of Pete Rozelle appear and tell you all of the NFL's secrets?

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 10:12 PM
you cant possibly be dumb enough to believe what the Texans just did on 3rd and 4th down.

no one anywhere in real life would call wildcat on 3rd and 3 ..and then go for it on 4th and just stand there waiting to get sacked.

...yes, I know. You believe everything because you cant think for yourself

souljahbill
12-13-2015, 10:14 PM
this is fascinating.

I thought they would have Colts lose and Texans win so the head to head game next week meant more.

But Texans losing gives hope/room for Buffalo and others I suppose.

For someone who is "smarter" than everyone else, you sure do have a hard time understanding bell curves and standard deviation. Feel free to look that up since you're so good at research.

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 10:19 PM
this is fascinating.

I thought

http://i.imgur.com/DsVjeWV.gif

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 10:23 PM
For someone who is "smarter" than everyone else, you sure do have a hard time understanding bell curves and standard deviation. Feel free to look that up since you're so good at research.

You honestly think Ram has never heard the term, "Behind the curve" before today! ;) Probably was his nickname in the teachers lounge. Poor little Percy, always behind the curve.

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 10:37 PM

feel free to look up deception and lies while your at it. I'm the one telling the truth. You are the one who believes in lies.
Smarter than you or not, I definitely poses more wisdom,common sense and critical thinking skills.

standard deviation doesnt have anything to do with whether receivers are dropping balls on purpose or not.

ram29jackson
12-13-2015, 10:40 PM
You honestly think Ram has never heard the term, "Behind the curve" before today! ;) Probably was his nickname in the teachers lounge. Poor little Percy, always behind the curve.

actually, I've always gotten high test scores when it came to reading comprehension. It explains a lot when all these guys have such difficulty with something so obviously in front of them.

bdoughty
12-13-2015, 10:50 PM
actually, I've always gotten high test scores when it came to reading comprehension. It explains a lot when all these guys have such difficulty with something so obviously in front of them.

What does reading comprehension have to do with watching a sporting event and observing a pattern that does not actually exist? Are you seeing messages when you play the game tapes backwards? That is the crack, not reading comprehension.

baseballplyrmvp
12-14-2015, 09:24 AM
feel free to look up deception and lies while your at it. I'm the one telling the truth. You are the one who believes in lies.
Smarter than you or not, I definitely poses more wisdom,common sense and critical thinking skills.

standard deviation doesnt have anything to do with whether receivers are dropping balls on purpose or not.

Honestly ram, if this whole thing were true, that the NFL and all sports are staged, why isn't there a group of former players out there suing for billions of dollars? Someone like Sam Keller, who took away our college video game because he wanted a payday and couldn't hack it in the NFL. There's gotta be tens of thousands of former players who'd want to join in on it. Look how many big name superstars you hear about that 10 years after they retire, they're already bankrupt. Why hasn't something like this happened?

If it were all staged, there would have to be a ton of people out there who'd want to cash in on taking down professional sports. That lawsuit would be hundreds of billions of dollars.

JBHuskers
12-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Honestly ram, if this whole thing were true, that the NFL and all sports are staged, why isn't there a group of former players out there suing for billions of dollars? Someone like Sam Keller, who took away our college video game because he wanted a payday and couldn't hack it in the NFL. There's gotta be tens of thousands of former players who'd want to join in on it. Look how many big name superstars you hear about that 10 years after they retire, they're already bankrupt. Why hasn't something like this happened?

If it were all staged, there would have to be a ton of people out there who'd want to cash in on taking down professional sports. That lawsuit would be hundreds of billions of dollars.
Ex-fucking-actly

ram29jackson
12-16-2015, 02:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmxw4K3w4N4

ram29jackson
12-16-2015, 03:46 AM

try suing a billion dollars company with all the lawyers and media under their thumb and see where it gets you.Do you really think billionaire/ owner/ lawyers cant do anything to dumb ass jocks or actual journalists who try to actually investigate anything?
I already showed you a fan suing the league because of the Patriots so called film scandal. The courts said the only thing a bought ticket gives you a right to is watching a game.
You cant do anything about how they decide to present it to you.

(I'm trying to find an article about the journalist who wrote a book and never could get another job in his field again because of it.)

Howard Cosell is another. He left but they said he was an alcoholic and a problem which wasnt true.

First, the moral problem I had with the NFL. I no longer believed in the league, and I became increasingly disillusioned with what I felt was a deception of the American public. Thanks to Monday Night Football, the NFL took off in the 1970s, becoming the most powerful, prestigious, and glamorous organization in professional sports. At the same time, however, what was happening off the field began to sicken me. As I have related in previous chapters, power eventually corrupted a lot of the owners and the men who run the league. Greed and political chicanery became normal business practices. Their arrogance knew no bounds. They thought they had a license to do exactly as they pleased, particularly with regard to carpetbagging franchises—or threatening to carpetbag franchises if the cities in which they played didn’t come through with bigger stadiums, better tax breaks, and other concessions.

The NFL got away with such outrageous behavior for two reasons: one, its partnership with the three networks; and two, its almost all-encompassing influence over the sportswriters, who could be counted on to parrot the party line. It was disgraceful and I wanted no part of it….

And God forbid you disagreed with them, or criticized them, or as a working journalist exposed their duplicity. They circled the wagons, even tried to discredit you by distorting what you had reported….

If you weren’t a whore for the NFL, then you were a pariah. I wasn’t going to shill for league....

souljahbill
12-16-2015, 04:54 AM
1) The NFL has lost in court plenty of times. The courts can't be fixed because everything is public record in a court of law.
2) All someone has to do is present ONE script to throw the whole thing out of wack. If someone were to present an entire season's worth, that's even better.
3) Don't try that NDA shit either because with SOOOOOO many people keeping the exact same secret, any one of a million people can anonymously send a script to any reporter on the local or national level and the press can keep that source anonymous.

Game, Set, Match.

bdoughty
12-16-2015, 08:13 AM
Gloves? Who cares how they make one handed catches. Back in the day Oakland could make no-handed catches.

http://i.imgur.com/0KYgMAJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tY7ZkXs.jpg

ram29jackson
12-17-2015, 11:13 PM
LOL BD love those old pics.

ok, so...
I thought Bucs had this one. But the nfl is doing one better. They are making it so the Bucs and the Rams can play for a playoff spot in the final week.
Seattle plays Cleveland this weekend...of course its natural to think Seattle should win it But if Seattle wins that game,they dont have to win the last two weeks and they dont lose a spot. Just a 5 or six seed depending on winning or losing the next two game.
that of course would be boring and I really dont think the NFL wants that. I'm going against all conventional wisdom and taking Cleveland.

http://rs226.pbsrc.com/albums/dd202/kmd24/Cleveland%20Browns%20pics/m_768f9275bed4d1e886209309d79c8786.gif~c200http://rs330.pbsrc.com/albums/l427/rtskinner_2008/Seahawks.gif~c200http://rs330.pbsrc.com/albums/l427/rtskinner_2008/Rams.gif~c200http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Buccaneers.gif~c200

ram29jackson
12-17-2015, 11:14 PM
by the way. I like her socks

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6b/a3/d7/6ba3d7f0e5ef24e7fd05b6d8e0fb0443.jpg

JBHuskers
12-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Nothing says classy like the rose on the tit tattoo.

bdoughty
12-17-2015, 11:30 PM
Hard to say what is more annoying. The animated helmets or google for allowing you to search skanky Cleveland Browns fans in stockings with a side of amputee fetish.

ram29jackson
12-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Nothing says classy like the rose on the tit tattoo.

hey,dont be making fun of most of your workmates at the strip club

baseballplyrmvp
12-18-2015, 01:24 AM
try suing a billion dollars company with all the lawyers and media under their thumb and see where it gets you.Do you really think billionaire/ owner/ lawyers cant do anything to dumb ass jocks or actual journalists who try to actually investigate anything?
I already showed you a fan suing the league because of the Patriots so called film scandal. The courts said the only thing a bought ticket gives you a right to is watching a game.
You cant do anything about how they decide to present it to you.

(I'm trying to find an article about the journalist who wrote a book and never could get another job in his field again because of it.)

Howard Cosell is another. He left but they said he was an alcoholic and a problem which wasnt true.

What does one fan suing the league have anything to do with what I said? One fan vs a billion dollar industry. Of coarse it's not gonna amount to anything, unless he's bill fucking gates. What I said was having tens of thousands of current and former players involved in suing all professional leagues into being duped in participating in a fake entertainment industry. With the amount of people involved, of course it's gonna turn out differently than the ONE fan.

You are taking that Howard Cosell excerpt completely out of context. When he's talking about what's going on off the field, he's referring to drug use, as he was one of the first to report about drug use in not only the NFL but all sports. The owners would try sneaky blackmailing tricks back then and threaten to leave. There weren't many limitations back then. Since then though, rules have been put in place.

Cosell was NOT referring to the league having their hand in deciding what outcomes they want the season to have.

Cosell also could not get another job because of how outspoken he was. He was openly critical of news networks in how they'd hire professional athletes with zero to little broadcasting/journalism experience and putting them in front of the camera over guys who've been reporting for 15 years because of the athletes' game. That's why he wasn't given any jobs later, because he burned so many bridges, not because professional sports axed him.

bdoughty
12-18-2015, 05:07 AM
Sorry Ram but anyone that knew Howard Cosell knew he was a heavy drinker. Al Michaels had so many stories almost half of the content of a book he wrote was about his drinking. I remember this story from when I was growing up.

Cosell and I worked together on a number of Monday Night Baseball games in the late 1970s. Our pairing became more regular in ’81, the year that the players went on strike in the middle of the season. Days before the work stoppage we were in Kansas City for a *Monday-night game between the Yankees and the Royals. Cosell and I both arrived at the Alameda Plaza Hotel on Sunday afternoon. The phone rang in my room, and I heard that unmistakable voice: “Alfalfa. What are you doing?”

Of course it was Cosell, using the nickname that Bob Uecker had conferred on me. “Nothing,” I said. “What’s up?”

“Dinn-uh. Let’s go to the Savoy Grill for dinn-uh.”

As usual, he consumed four or five glasses of vodka on the rocks before the food came. Cosell could hold his liquor very well, but by the end of dinner he’d had an aquarium’s worth.

In Kansas City the basic limos of the company that ABC used were stark white and twice the average size. We also had a regular driver there, a woman in her mid-50s named Peggy. Cosell and I finished dinner around 8:45, still twilight. We got into the backseat of the limo, and Peggy began to drive us back to the hotel. The route took us through a gritty neighborhood, and soon we came to a traffic light. On the sidewalk to our left we saw two boys, maybe 16 or 17 years old, in a serious fistfight, surrounded by other teenagers egging them on. Cosell opened his door and began to get out of the limo. Peggy screamed, “Mr. Cosell! Mr. Cosell! No!” I tried to grab him. It was too late. He was out of the car and onto the sidewalk.

I had a wife, an 11-year-old son and a seven-year-old daughter. Would I really fight a pack of teenagers to stick up for Howard Cosell? Should I tell Peggy to drive away? There were no cellphones in 1981; you couldn’t call a cop. Cosell was standing on the corner -- toupee on his head, cigar dangling from his mouth, ridiculous yellow blazer making him impossible not to notice. Suddenly the fight stopped. The kids looked at him dumbfounded, their eyes and mouths wide open. It was as if everyone was thinking, What the #%$*&?

Then Cosell spoke: “Now listen. It’s quite apparent to this trained observer that the young southpaw does not have a jab requisite for the continuation of this fray. Furthermore, his opponent is a man of inferior and diminishing skills. This confrontation is halted posthaste!”

Total silence followed. Then one kid said, “Howard Cosell? Howard Cosell!” An instant later they were all dancing around him as if he were a maypole. From somewhere a pen was produced, and Cosell signed autographs and patted the kids on their heads.

Reality officially had been suspended.

Cosell then reentered the limo and leaned back against the headrest in total satisfaction. Peggy was still in a state between shock and disbelief. I was just happy to be alive.

Peggy drove off, and about a block down the street she said, “Mr. Cosell, excuse me, but I have to tell you something. I have been driving for 25 years. I thought I had seen everything! I have never seen anything like that.”

Cosell took a long drag on his cigar. He looked straight ahead. “Pegaroo,” he said, “just remember one thing. I know who I am.”

souljahbill
12-18-2015, 05:46 AM
1) Seattle is beating Cleveland

2) Neither the Rams or the Bucs will be playing for a playoff spot.

The Seahawks and whomever is 2nd in the NFC North are getting in.

ram29jackson
12-20-2015, 04:17 AM
since The Jets won tonight, I had to change my picks for the week.
I believe the final outcome/playoff setting may be closer to this.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/markgoldburg/Ult%201a_zpsydwouvrc.png (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/media/Ult%201a_zpsydwouvrc.png.html)

of course this blows up if Seahawks win but I really dont think they are supposed to. Like I said, that just eliminates everyone for 2 weeks... and that's boring.

ram29jackson
12-20-2015, 04:52 AM
1) Seattle is beating Cleveland

2) Neither the Rams or the Bucs will be playing for a playoff spot.

Seattle is beating Cleveland

we shall see..but that loses a lot of fan interest for many teams for two weeks and I really dont think the league likes that.

Neither the Rams or the Bucs will be playing for a playoff spot.

wrong.

if Rams and Bucs win their next two games while Seattle loses the next 3(Sunday/ tomorrow)....the final Sunday has them all eligible depending on who wins other games.(Dallas could get Rams in)

now Soulja,..isnt that just too easy? all being decided in week 15 with 32 more glorious NFL games left?

Seattle would just win tomorrow and whether they won or lose the next 2 games,they would just keep the same fifth seed.
That's just not good business. Its not entertaining.

bdoughty
12-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Is Mark Goldburg an alias? A few the images have your psychotic writing on them so I am guessing fantasy Wrestling name or you just borrowed it from one of your victims.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also what kind of crack is Ram, Percy, Mark smoking thinking Carolina is going to lose two of the next three games?

ram29jackson
12-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Beckham Jr. = WWE

no one would act that way in front of thousands of people with the season on the line.....unless he was told to.
its too over the top. Its too blatant.

ram29jackson
12-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Is Mark Goldburg an alias? A few the images have your psychotic writing on them so I am guessing fantasy Wrestling name or you just borrowed it from one of your victims.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also what kind of crack is Ram, Percy, Mark smoking thinking Carolina is going to lose two of the next three games?

when the Patriots were pursuing an undefeated season,you heard about it day and night and everywhere.
The Panthers are still 3rd page unimportant news and they mention it in passing here and there.

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Beckham Jr. = WWE

no one would act that way in front of thousands of people with the season on the line.....unless he was told to.
its too over the top. Its too blatant.

Seriously?

Why hasn't anyone gotten in Doug Baldwin's ear? He's the most productive receiver in the NFL right now, yet when he scores a TD, he flips the ball to the ref.

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2015, 06:03 PM
LOL BD love those old pics.

ok, so...
I thought Bucs had this one. But the nfl is doing one better. They are making it so the Bucs and the Rams can play for a playoff spot in the final week.
Seattle plays Cleveland this weekend...of course its natural to think Seattle should win it But if Seattle wins that game,they dont have to win the last two weeks and they dont lose a spot. Just a 5 or six seed depending on winning or losing the next two game.
that of course would be boring and I really dont think the NFL wants that. I'm going against all conventional wisdom and taking Cleveland.

http://rs226.pbsrc.com/albums/dd202/kmd24/Cleveland%20Browns%20pics/m_768f9275bed4d1e886209309d79c8786.gif~c200http://rs330.pbsrc.com/albums/l427/rtskinner_2008/Seahawks.gif~c200http://rs330.pbsrc.com/albums/l427/rtskinner_2008/Rams.gif~c200http://rs852.pbsrc.com/albums/ab81/Sire0329/New%20Style%20NFL%20Helmets/Buccaneers.gif~c200

Wrong again dinkus magee

ram29jackson
12-20-2015, 07:39 PM
http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-976e/k2-_243c8bec-b1f0-484d-9ced-62df45b711c6.v1.jpg

wowzers! thats fascinating...
they actually want to lead people on that Seattle still has a chance to get back to SB even before week 17.
Yes, I was wrong about that scenario but I know they will lose in the first round.
and I also know that if you picked the opposite teams to win in week 15 and 16 that the same desired set up happens for week 17.
in other words I know that the games I got wrong this week just means I have to pick the opposite next week of what I originally intended and I'll be fine.
I am going to get back the games I lost because I know which ones youll pick next week.
I know the Vikings will be in the Conference championship because they are hosting the SB next year with their new stadium ( the same circumstances as the Cardinals and 49ers in the past that you deny as another coincidence)
JB and CLW ,try and get your picks in so I can compare reasons for selection.

Chargers did win but I still find it odd that you picked them. I guess you think the point spread is some kind of gospel even though you keep getting screwed by it.

I know who will be in the conference championships. I just need to figure out the combination they intend to get there with.

the funny thing is...if Cleveland would have won you still would have bought it as real with your 'any given Sunday bullshit'...but since I said it would happen and it didnt,therefore I dont know what i'm talking about....?
That makes you intellectually inept hypocrites.

its staged regardless of outcome. I'm fascinated that you are so defensive and need desperately to believe its real, Without the slightest understanding of deception and propaganda.

in any case,stay safe and
Merry Christmas!

bdoughty
12-20-2015, 07:46 PM
when the Patriots were pursuing an undefeated season,you heard about it day and night and everywhere.
The Panthers are still 3rd page unimportant news and they mention it in passing here and there.

And still undefeated, with the Falcons and Bucs left on their schedule. They just beat the Falcons 38-0 a few weeks ago so good luck finding those two losses.

Anything to shut these guys up would be fan-fucking-tastic.

http://i.imgur.com/EgtFH6d.jpg

* Aside form Mercury Morris, nothing will shut him up. (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/10/mercury-morris-even-if-panthers-go-19-0-72-dolphins-are-the-greatest/)

baseballplyrmvp
12-20-2015, 08:58 PM
http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-976e/k2-_243c8bec-b1f0-484d-9ced-62df45b711c6.v1.jpg

they actually want to lead people on that Seattle still has a chance to get back to SB even before week 17.
Yes, I was wrong about that scenario but I know they will lose in the first round.
and I also know that if you picked the opposite teams to win in week 15 and 16 that the same desired set up happens for week 17.
in other words I know that the games I got wrong this week just means I have to pick the opposite next week of what I originally intended and I'll be fine.
I am going to get back the games I lost because I know which ones youll pick next week.
I know the Vikings will be in the Conference championship because they are hosting the SB next year with their new stadium ( the same circumstances as the Cardinals and 49ers in the past that you deny as another coincidence)

Chargers did win but I still find it odd that you picked them. I guess you think the point spread is some kind of gospel even though you keep getting screwed by it.

I know who will be in the conference championships. I just need to figure out the combination they intend to get there with.

the funny thing is...if Cleveland would have won you still would have bought it as real with your 'any given Sunday bullshit'...but since I said it would happen and it didnt,therefore I dont know what i'm talking about....?

its staged regardless of outcome. I'm fascinated that you are so defensive and need desperately to believe its real, Without the slightest understanding of deception and propaganda.

Merry Christmas!

And again ram, where is your proof that it's staged? You have never once provided any kind of anything from any kind of credible source that clearly ppints to professional sports being staged. You have failed to do that and any time a legit source proves you wrong, you deny them.

You are the one that wants to believe they're all staged. You've brainwashed yourself into believing it's staged because you want it to be fake. Just accept it that you are wrong on this.

souljahbill
12-20-2015, 10:20 PM
This Cardinals/Eagles game is hella dramatic http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/5dbd9bc3f8020d43e7a04182981423c2.jpg

ram29jackson
12-22-2015, 01:59 AM
heres the author/journalist I referred to a few posts ago

How Powerful Interests Make Books Vanish
http://www.feedyourneedtoread.com/feature/how-powerful-interests-make-books-vanish/

this should answer some of your; why hasnt someone said this or that,questions

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/pro-football-the-media-and-the-mob/
a lighter reference

ram29jackson
12-23-2015, 03:13 PM
http://nyg.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-NFL-to-overturn-Odell-Beckhams-1-game-ban-42243253

WWE

ram29jackson
12-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Odell is out but I still think Giants win so the week matters.
I know guys can't handle it but the fight was staged. Norman didn't even fall down

ram29jackson
12-26-2015, 09:10 PM
you of course believe all the brain spasms both teams are having during the final minute of the Eagles- Redskins game in the first half.
No one is that stupid,that often unless they are told to do it.

ram29jackson
12-26-2015, 10:36 PM
if they actually want Washington to win this game...I guess they intend to have Minn. lose to Steelers in the SB or have Seattle get there to lose to Steelers...?

I knew Minn. would go deep in playoffs. Building a new stadium and hosting the SB Next year...but I figured they would lose to NY in the nfc Championship.

this is odd. But it is after all for the owners and not for you.

ram29jackson
12-27-2015, 02:57 PM
If you believe all the stuff happening at the end of the Falcons game with the penalties stopping the clock to give the panthers a supposed chance to keep people glued to the screen.
You believe in fairy tales

psuexv
12-28-2015, 10:43 AM
The back pedaling in these last few posts is great. "This team will win.....well I guess they wanted this scenario instead....oops, I mean I mean they wanted this to happen......well I knew this would happen(after the fact of course)

ram29jackson
12-28-2015, 03:12 PM
The back pedaling in these last few posts is great. "This team will win.....well I guess they wanted this scenario instead....oops, I mean I mean they wanted this to happen......well I knew this would happen(after the fact of course)

thats not backpedaling by any stretch(i've explained that extensively 3 or 5 times). I'm not emotionally invested in anything since I know its staged in the first place.
I'm impartially observing/researching what they are doing. You are the one emotionally invested since you think I'm wrong because you think the games naturally played out.

you refuse to acknowledge that I was in first a majority of the time basing my picks on what the league wants.
As it got closer I was wrong about Giants but they made sure that possibility lingered till the last 2 weeks.

you refuse to achnowledge they in fact made sure certain teams won and lost to make week 17 more interesting and That I did pick Falcons and Jets based on that.
you again try to straddle both sides of the fence while I am firmly on one side.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/markgoldburg/week%2016%20espnnnnn_zpsygabjddb.png (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/media/week%2016%20espnnnnn_zpsygabjddb.png.html)

I knew Minn. would go deep in playoffs but I thought for SB 50 they wanted something more classic like Pitt Vs Giants.
Now it looks like Pitt vs Minn

souljahbill
12-28-2015, 05:16 PM
LOL!

1) People don't have to be emotionally invested to know its not staged.

2) There's no way in Hell Minnesota is going to the Super Bowl. 2nd Rd. at best. They aren't going to win the division or make the NFC Championship game, let alone the Super Bowl.

baseballplyrmvp
12-28-2015, 05:57 PM
LOL!

1) People don't have to be emotionally invested to know its not staged.

2) There's no way in Hell Minnesota is going to the Super Bowl. 2nd Rd. at best. They aren't going to win the division or make the NFC Championship game, let alone the Super Bowl.

Especially since Seattle has a 50% chance of playing Minnesota in the first round of the playoffs and Seattle absolutely raped them a few weeks ago.

baseballplyrmvp
12-28-2015, 06:06 PM
thats not backpedaling by any stretch(i've explained that extensively 3 or 5 times). I'm not emotionally invested in anything since I know its staged in the first place.
I'm impartially observing/researching what they are doing. You are the one emotionally invested since you think I'm wrong because you think the games naturally played out.

you refuse to acknowledge that I was in first a majority of the time basing my picks on what the league wants.
As it got closer I was wrong about Giants but they made sure that possibility lingered till the last 2 weeks.

you refuse to achnowledge they in fact made sure certain teams won and lost to make week 17 more interesting and That I did pick Falcons and Jets based on that.
you again try to straddle both sides of the fence while I am firmly on one side.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/markgoldburg/week%2016%20espnnnnn_zpsygabjddb.png (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/media/week%2016%20espnnnnn_zpsygabjddb.png.html)

I knew Minn. would go deep in playoffs but I thought for SB 50 they wanted something more classic like Pitt Vs Giants.
Now it looks like Pitt vs Minn
Really funny how you mention the 2 games that you got right when no one else did but fail to mention the 2 you got wrong that everyone else got right.

As has been said multiple times in this thread...

When you get picks right, it's "oh look at me. I'm so smart because I know games are staged. I'm smarter than all of you even though I have SDS."

But when you're wrong, it's no big deal.

souljahbill
12-28-2015, 06:15 PM
That plus he's in 3rd place

..............out of 3

ram29jackson
12-29-2015, 04:08 AM
http://www.feedyourneedtoread.com/feature/how-powerful-interests-make-books-vanish/

anyone read the above yet? what will your excuse be about the book and the author?

I thought Bengals had to win tonight to help Pittsburgh :smh: I didnt realize its just Jets who have to lose next week.
( but of course you believe a rookie QB getting 2 overtime wins in his first few starts. Why cant our lives be that exciting?)

I thought it would be Jets,Chiefs,Steelers ..The Jets will lose and Pitt will get in. But even when the Broncos are trash they still get their way in the AFC.
but you dont question that of course. @Smooth, year after year they get in the playoffs and yet hardly, except for the Elway twilight do they ever break the top spot.
they are basically Buffalo with just 2 more SB wins. Dont you ever ponder that?
They are more than Buffalo though..for what ever reason they get to be the AFC team that constantly gets a playoff spot.
they are 20-19 in playoffs but for the most part constantly break your heart when it counts.

Jets have to lose for Pitt to get in. Its going to happen
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/markgoldburg/plyoff_zpseiexcun2.png (http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/markgoldburg/media/plyoff_zpseiexcun2.png.html)

Packers at Minn. in the conf Championship
Pitt at KC in Conf Championship
Pitt. Beats Minn. in SB

Minn. is going because they are hosting an SB and built a new stadium.Just like when the Cardinals and Niners went.
Pitt is going and winning like they always do because they are older NFL royalty and the NFL likes it that way.

souljahbill
12-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Minnesota isn't going to make the SB. Period. They aren't that good.

I recall someone being on the Giants bandwagon (an "old" traditional team) and we saw how that went.

Why would the NFL let the Washington DC Football Club into the playoffs when there's controversy over the team's name and they'd change it if they had the power to do so? Why is the most popular team in the league the worst team in that division? Why does Carolina, of all teams, have the best record in the league? Why does Arizona have the 2nd best record and arguably be the best team in the entire league? Why are the 3 teams that can possibly move to LA mediocre at best? Wouldn't the NFL want a good team going to the 2nd biggest tv market? Why did the NFL sit Andrew Luck for weeks when he's a Top 10 QB in the league?

As far as AJ McCarron goes, you forget that he was the ultimate game manager in college. He's not a "carry the team" type but he's hella serviceable. Put talent around him and he can win games. He's also not a rookie.

ram29jackson
12-29-2015, 08:15 PM
so let me get this straight...
you are supposed to believe Baylor is beating NC when all they do is snap the ball and run forward?!

how childish do you have to be to buy this crap? They are down to a 3rd string QB..but they are the team winning? NC cant stop this extremely basic predictable attack?
here comes one of your football cliches to explain it......

bdoughty
12-29-2015, 08:50 PM
so let me get this straight...
you are supposed to believe Baylor is beating NC when all they do is snap the ball and run forward?!

how childish do you have to be to buy this crap? They are down to a 3rd string QB..but they are the team winning? NC cant stop this extremely basic predictable attack?
here comes one of your football cliches to explain it......

You should probably stick to the NFL because you know diddly-fucking-squat about college football.

Simple things anyone could find, had they wanted to use logic in regards to why Baylor was capable of doing what they did.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs

North Carolina Rush Defense: 109 out of 127.
Baylor Rushing Yards: 4 out of 127

Childish minds generally have childish logic and ignore things like facts and common sense.

bdoughty
12-30-2015, 04:11 AM
How childish was it that LSU had 384 rushing yards on 40 attempts, an average of 9.6 yards per carry against Tech. Fournette ran for over 200. I mean come on, Tech knew LSU was going to run the ball, a lot. Why would they not have 8 guys in the box knowing they were going up against the 2nd leading rusher in college football? How could they not stop them?

Let's check some facts and figures.

LSU Rushing Yards (257.4 per game): 7th best in the country out of 127 teams.
Texas Tech Rushing Defense (280.5 allowed per game): A whopping 126th worst out of the 127 teams.

So apparently, one could have seen such a thing coming by using information easily accessible by the NCAA.

ram29jackson
01-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Here we go, Chiefs will win the Super Bowl to ease the burden on these folks.=Steeler'sfan quote

no,..but I do think KC will lose to Steelers in the Conference championship.
but of course you choose not recognize why regions have multiple teams do well at the same time.

why do the Royals and Chiefs have post season success at the same time? just lucky?

the Carolina Panthers, North Carolina Tar Heels and Clemson Tigers are all having great years at the same time. Why?

see that? I've pinpointed two regions with multiple teams doing well at the same time and all you do is duuhhh its just a coincidence.

just like all the Teams in 3 major sports in the San Fran area doing well while a new stadium is being built there.

the Lakers do poorly but hey thats ok because all the sudden the Clippers dont suck anymore. They were just bought by who is now the wealthiest owner in Sports along with the Seahawks owner so they have to give him a return on his investment of course.

ram29jackson
01-01-2016, 03:06 PM
How childish was it that LSU had 384 rushing yards on 40 attempts, an average of 9.6 yards per carry against Tech. Fournette ran for over 200. I mean come on, Tech knew LSU was going to run the ball, a lot. Why would they not have 8 guys in the box knowing they were going up against the 2nd leading rusher in college football? How could they not stop them?

Let's check some facts and figures.

LSU Rushing Yards (257.4 per game): 7th best in the country out of 127 teams.
Texas Tech Rushing Defense (280.5 allowed per game): A whopping 126th worst out of the 127 teams.

So apparently, one could have seen such a thing coming by using information easily accessible by the NCAA.

all Baylor did was run from the QB position. every time I looked at the screen they ran straight up the middle. No one cant stop that. Its staged, Just like the LSU game was staged.

stats dont prove anything is unplanned. They are just post game details that something happened.

bdoughty
01-02-2016, 08:37 AM
all Baylor did was run from the QB position. every time I looked at the screen they ran straight up the middle. No one cant stop that. Its staged, Just like the LSU game was staged.

stats dont prove anything is unplanned. They are just post game details that something happened.

This is why one of my New Year's Resolutions is to stop playing into your "psychosis." Seek help. :fp:

ram29jackson
01-03-2016, 03:32 PM
congratualations to Smooth!

I picked the wrong scenario at the end and it dropped me some games.
But I was absolutely right about Jets losing and Pittsburgh getting in. Did you really think the league wouldnt make sure that happened?

http://www.cliparthut.com/clip-arts/485/pittsburgh-steelers-logo-485815.gif

I'll say it again. I have picked games purely on what I think the nfl wants and that has kept me in the lead till the end. all our pickems have been based on my moves.
Next year I wont jump the gun and only go the opposite way on 2 or 3 as opposed to 5 or 6 games.

ram29jackson
01-03-2016, 10:53 PM
well look at that...
I picked the Vikings game and Pitt And the Jets correctly which sets up the playoff scenario I said would happen. I only got Denver/Patriots wrong but it wont matter
since both will lose.

Minn. will beat Seattle next week.

I only lost the pickem contest by 4. For a guy who is supposed to get so much wrong that is pretty fantastic.

read that yet ?

souljahbill
01-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Minnesota is going to lose to Seattle.

baseballplyrmvp
01-04-2016, 09:01 AM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/NFL%20PICKs/playoffs%201_zpstfe8nqkr.png

No Seahawks? You'll be wrong in that.

So ram... Let's hear you eat some crow for being wrong on this.

psuexv
01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Ram nobody is saying you're going to get picks wrong, you guess just like the rest of us. The difference is that we admit it and you don't. We use our reasoning of who we feel the better team is while you use the reasoning of what "story" the NFL is trying to feed us

ram29jackson
01-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Steelers: RB DeAngelo Williams day to day after MRI on ankle shows no breaks, source told ESPN's Britt McHenry*-via ESPN

its a made up story. You really think the league wants the Bengals winning that game?

He'll play and be as fine as he's always been.

ram29jackson
01-05-2016, 03:16 AM
All that was left to decide was the champion of the NFC North which was decided in the Vikings v. Packers Sunday night game. Despite the NFC's playoff teams already decided in Week 16, this game determined who would play who in the Wildcard round, making the game slightly more interesting that it should have been. Speaking of which, the Vikings managed to make the game more interesting that it should have been as late defensive lapses and a couple of fumbles (exactly why was Cordarrelle Patterson laughing after fumbling his kickoff return anyway?) gave Green Bay a shot to tie the game...on the very last play of the game...yet another "hail mary." Amazing how the final regular season game wasn't decided until the very last possible moment. I love how the NFL sucks everything it can out of its fans.

the very last play of the the very last game of the season is decided on the very last second and it decides who wins the division...
but yeah,thats just spontaneous luck,right?

and you think I'm the one who has no idea about reality...?

souljahbill
01-05-2016, 07:27 AM
You do realize that the NFL made week 17 all divisional games to try and eliminate meaningless games at the end of the season, right? Some team is ALWAYS going to win their division week 17.

souljahbill
01-09-2016, 06:00 PM
The drama in the Chiefs/Texans game is yawn-inducing.

souljahbill
01-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Steelers whooping that ass.

NFL 0-2 today. Do better, writers.

ram29jackson
01-09-2016, 11:00 PM
WWE

http://images.clipartpanda.com/football-helmet-drawing-steelers-pittsburgh-steelers-clip-art.png

ram29jackson
01-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Steelers whooping that ass.

NFL 0-2 today. Do better, writers.

every game is a chapter.
but yeah,you believe all the crap that happened the last 5 minutes...?

ram29jackson
01-09-2016, 11:09 PM
You do realize that the NFL made week 17 all divisional games to try and eliminate meaningless games at the end of the season, right? Some team is ALWAYS going to win their division week 17.

you do realize theres no way in hell those games mean anything if anyone actually lead their division by two or three games but somehow the league is just so lucky it doesnt happen that way.
Do you possess any critical thinking skills at all?

souljahbill
01-09-2016, 11:31 PM
you do realize theres no way in hell those games mean anything if anyone actually lead their division by two or three games but somehow the league is just so lucky it doesnt happen that way.
Do you possess any critical thinking skills at all?

There are 8 divisions. Do you really think that a few won't be competitive and come down to the end? The odds of having all 8 divisions sewed up are way too low for that to happen ever happen. It would be an anomaly for it to happen.

So yeah, not only do I have critical thinking, I understand statistics so I win.

baseballplyrmvp
01-10-2016, 09:01 AM
There are 8 divisions. Do you really think that a few won't be competitive and come down to the end? The odds of having all 8 divisions sewed up are way too low for that to happen ever happen. It would be an anomaly for it to happen.

So yeah, not only do I have critical thinking, I understand statistics so I win.

Winner winner!

ram29jackson
01-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Lol. You guys are going to sit there and believe that the kicker made all those kicks and then blows it at point blank range wide to the left?
You're fools for the WWE/ NFL.

What this tells me is GB vs KC might be what they're leading too

souljahbill
01-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Lol. You guys are going to sit there and believe that the kicker made all those kicks and then blows it at point blank range wide to the left?

1) Laces out
2) You're the fool.
3) Neither team is making the Super Bowl. Try again.

baseballplyrmvp
01-10-2016, 03:18 PM

Yet you said Seattle would lose because that's what the NFL wants. Don't spin this on us and play both sides. You were wrong again!

psuexv
01-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Yet you said Seattle would lose because that's what the NFL wants. Don't spin this on us and play both sides. You were wrong again!

He's never wrong!!!

ram29jackson
01-10-2016, 08:50 PM

I'll stick with Steelers vs Green Bay for now.

lets run down the list here:

the team that won-Seattle, was missing the Great Starting RB, 2 tight ends, and failed going on 4th down 3 or 4 times, gets their biggest play on a botched snap of their own doing...and still wins? bullshit.

the team that lost hit all its semi long range field goals but cant hit from point blank range wide to the left...? bullshit (they also destroyed the myth that laces need to be out because he made both in and out lace shots)
but you will continue to buy all the fantastic finishes......

next week I'm going with:
Packers
Steelers
Chiefs
Seahawks

its quite possible they could have Pats win next week..but I think they want to tease with a Super Bowl I rematch

baseballplyrmvp
01-10-2016, 09:20 PM
No no ram. You cannot pick the Seahawks because you said that they wouldn't make the Seahawks. Then they'd lose to the Vikings. You have to stick with picking against them.

Maybe Seattle won because they held the leagues top rusher to only 40-some yards rushing? Also Seattle didn't convert a couple 3rd and mediums in the 4th quarter. Had they converted those, especially on their last drive, the Vikings wouldn't have gotten the ball back and would've never been in a position to kick the gw field goal.

souljahbill
01-10-2016, 09:27 PM
All road teams. Yeah, that'll happen.

And a "rematch" of a game that happened 50 years ago. What a great story! Maybe Bart Starr will be at media day too!

Arizona wins
New England wins

The other 2 games are toss-ups but I think Carolina has a better shot at beating Seattle than Denver has at beating Pittsburgh.

baseballplyrmvp
01-10-2016, 09:28 PM

Merry Christmas!

You KNOW Seattle would lose in the first round, huh? And that Minnesota would be in the conference championship?

Just goes to show that you don't know shit. Eat your crow, moron.

ram29jackson
01-11-2016, 01:20 AM
yeah Soulja,tell us how he cant do this on purpose..

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XFp2X03BfzQZeU/giphy.gif

its too blatant here,far too blatant

souljahbill
01-11-2016, 05:34 AM
It's not blatant at all.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160111/7fe483fe1706657f6e2444c28775f1d8.jpg

ram29jackson
01-11-2016, 02:50 PM
It's not blatant at all.

yes,we've already established you dont know when you are being lied to.
lol the only thing you can do is post the definition of blatant? you are completely confused and dont know how to react or respond.

ram29jackson
01-11-2016, 02:55 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/pacman-jones-dan-patrick-antonio-brown-deserves-grammy-fake-vontaze-burfict-cincinnati-bengals-marvin-lewis-pittsburgh-steelers

Pacman Jones, a player who should be thankful every day that he came of age in the NFL of the mid 2000s rather than the mid 2010s, lest he have been Roger Goodell’s first poster child for what happens when you can’t keep yourself out of trouble, is still chirping about his and Vontaze Burfict’s wild-card meltdown, making grand claims to Dan Patrick that Antonio Brown faked his injury on the play that started the Bengals collapse, Antonio Brown winked at him during said injury and that Antonio Brown deserves an award for the whole thing. I assume he’s going to go on Colin Cowherd later and implicate Brown in the Kennedy assassination.

“I know he was faking. Go back and look at the play. If you look in slow motion of the play, you tell me that Vontaze hit him in the head or did his should pad barely touch him (emphasis his).’

blatant.

Brown got up right after. Nothing is wrong with him.

and of Course Roethlisburger comes back into the game for the win and the WWE penalties start flying

souljahbill
01-11-2016, 02:59 PM
yes,we've already established you dont know when you are being lied to.
lol the only thing you can do is post the definition of blatant? you are completely confused and dont know how to react or respond.

You clearly don't know that you're making shit up.

1) It's not blatant because what you say was obvious wasn't obvious thus, it wasn't blatant.
2) I'm not confused. You are. You don't know when the truth is right in front of your face.
3) We've debunked your crackpot theory plenty times and your only response was "You're lying." That's when I knew we officially won (we won in theory the moment you even brought your theory up).

souljahbill
01-11-2016, 03:01 PM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/pacman-jones-dan-patrick-antonio-brown-deserves-grammy-fake-vontaze-burfict-cincinnati-bengals-marvin-lewis-pittsburgh-steelers

blatant.

Brown got up right after. Nothing is wrong with him.

and of Course Roethlisburger comes back into the game for the win and the WWE penalties start flying

God, do I wish someone would hit you in the head like Antonio Brown got hit.

JBHuskers
01-11-2016, 03:06 PM
I quit reading this thread (for now :D)

Deuce
01-11-2016, 03:16 PM
I read it every now and again for a laugh. I love the idea of Jerry Jones giving up millions and millions of dollars every year over the past 20 years so he can keep the conspiracy a secret. Like all the greedy, egomaniacal owners are going to give up millions of dollars and watch their team suck so they can maintain 'the script'. Jerry Jones would give his first born son for a super bowl win.
Keeping the most popular team in the nfl in the tank for 20 years is a great script. #ishtar

souljahbill
01-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Right. Like we've said before, if Ed O'Bannon and Sam Keller can sue EA for vaguely being in an NCAA game, some loser with an ax to grind would have blown the whistle decades ago. Absolute foolish that hundreds of thousands of people can keep 1 secret when we've seen actual WWE scripts online.

ram29jackson
01-12-2016, 06:48 PM
oh,looky looky

out of the freaking blue..
The Cardinals will be without Okafur and Redding against the Packers along with already missing Honey Badger on defense.

What a stroke of luck for the Packers offense.

souljahbill
01-12-2016, 06:52 PM
People are hurt after 20 American football games (4 preseason/16 regular season) and countless practices. Who'd a thunk it?

ram29jackson
01-12-2016, 08:00 PM
What was odd was seeing all four road teams win in the Wildcard round. I believe it was an NFL first. But if you look at the NFL in the manner I choose to, then these results aren't that surprising. It was very plausible that had all four home teams won, the quarterbacks advancing to the next round would have been Brian Hoyer, AJ McCarron, Teddy Bridgewater, and Kirk Cousins. Instead, we have Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, and the aforementioned Aaron Rodgers. If you were the NFL and/or its broadcast partners, which group of QBs would you prefer to hype? The choice is pretty obvious.

Oh, I know. The pundits will tell you that the difference maker was the "playoff experience" of the latter group of QBs. The former group entered their respective games with zero playoff victories and left with that same number. But c'mon. Playoff game or not, it's still football. Same game. Same rules. Does making it a "playoff" game really matter that much to the athletes on the field? Was it really pressure, or "choking," that led to these results?

but yes,to you its purely coincidence

souljahbill
01-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Or maybe in a QB-driven league, the team with the better QB won every game.

souljahbill
01-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Also, Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer won Super Bowls so there's no conspiracy for only great QBs to win for ratings.