Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 05:21 PM
another wonderful, dramatic ending...yeah right ? sure . Always happens
http://youtu.be/_73NU6OlNuw

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-18-2015, 05:24 PM
yes, how perfect. Seattle can do nothing and then cant be stopped twice easily getting yards. and then GB simply ties the game....boring

#fakeexcitement

the perfect ending

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Haha just as planned

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Skeptical on this one

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 05:32 PM
Bucks v Ducks

Pack v Pats

Pats v Pack

Packers v Patriots
Wrong again.

http://youtu.be/_73NU6OlNuw

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
01-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Congrats to Green Bay for beginning Seattle's march to obscurity.

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Seattle will be cocky as ever in the media I'm sure

Bostic earned his money he got from that trip to Vegas he reportedly took lol

jaymo76
01-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Bostic earned his payment

... He may NOT want to fly home with the team after this game. Regardless though, GB had every chance to win and they borked it up in the 1st quarter. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

SmoothPancakes
01-18-2015, 05:55 PM
Bostick failing to catch the onside kick is not what lost Green Bay this game. They lost this game when they forced 5 Seattle turnovers, yet still could only manage a single touchdown and 5 field goals.

jaymo76
01-18-2015, 05:55 PM
yes, how perfect. Seattle can do nothing and then cant be stopped twice easily getting yards. and then GB simply ties the game....boring

#fakeexcitement

the perfect ending

Wasn't your whole conspiracy theory based on the idea that the Seahawks would not win the division/make the playoffs/go to the Super Bowl? I really don't care what you believe but at least have some integrity and take some ownership of what you say, regardless of whether you are right or wrong.

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Bostick failing to catch the onside kick is not what lost Green Bay this game. They lost this game when they forced 5 Seattle turnovers, yet still could only manage a single touchdown and 5 field goals.

Surely helped out a whole lot

Otherwise they would have just kicked it deep right?

Yeah you could dig further deep into it but the last thing other than the GW TD that sealed their fate was giving Seattle the ball back that allowed them chance to take lead to begin with

They fucked up enough to be a onside recover away from winning the game

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 06:31 PM
Surely helped out a whole lot

Otherwise they would have just kicked it deep right?

Yeah you could dig further deep into it but the last thing other than the GW TD that sealed their fate was giving Seattle the ball back that allowed them chance to take lead to begin with

They fucked up enough to be a onside recover away from winning the game
So the onside kick was bigger than the defense (after the onside kick) allowing Seattle to go roughly 50 and 80 yards for touchdowns?

The onside kick could have secured the win but it was only a small part of losing the game.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 06:33 PM
Wasn't your whole conspiracy theory based on the idea that the Seahawks would not win the division/make the playoffs/go to the Super Bowl? I really don't care what you believe but at least have some integrity and take some ownership of what you say, regardless of whether you are right or wrong.

Integrity? ram? :D

Responsibility is not his strong suit.

#TheScriptIsDead

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 06:44 PM
The onside kick could have secured the win but it was only a small part of losing the game.

#TheScriptIsDeadOnly thing I read lol. Joking...but can't drive the ball 50 yards without the ball...

Could have helped win the game and surely would have helped to not allow Seattle the chance to score...anyway you want to slice it.

If that play didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things then Seattle should have kicked it deep probably. Do they win or hell even get ball back in that scenario?

Never want to look at 1 play to determine a game but I'll take recovering an onside to seal the game for $1000 Alex

Not sure why guy who picked the ball off chose to slide when he had nothing but room with 4 minutes left in game

psuexv
01-18-2015, 07:11 PM

:up: :+1:

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Only thing I read lol. Joking...but can't drive the ball 50 yards without the ball...

Could have helped win the game and surely would have helped to not allow Seattle the chance to score...anyway you want to slice it.

If that play didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things then Seattle should have kicked it deep probably. Do they win or hell even get ball back in that scenario?

Never want to look at 1 play to determine a game but I'll take recovering an onside to seal the game for $1000 Alex

Not sure why guy who picked the ball off chose to slide when he had nothing but room with 4 minutes left in game
That's a very narrow way to look at it. I could say that if the defense didn't allow the second TD there wouldn't be an onside kick. Does that make the second Seattle TD drive the key to the game? No.

By saying that the onside kick decided the game, you are ignoring EVERYTHING that happened before and after it.

Again, the onside kick could have secured the win but it was only part of what led to the loss.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-18-2015, 08:18 PM
Well, as a member of the drooling masses, I'm glad we're getting two exciting finishes today. This is going to be an amazing comeback by the Colts! A 31 point comeback in only 17 minutes! This will be the best comeback in NFL history!

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 08:19 PM
another wonderful, dramatic ending...yeah right ? sure . Always happens
Always, huh?

2 of 9 playoff games have come down to the wire and this AFC Championship is an absolute blowout which will make it 2 of 10.

Always. :fp:

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
01-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Always, huh?

2 of 9 playoff games have come down to the wire and this AFC Championship is an absolute blowout which will make it 2 of 10.

Always. :fp:

#TheScriptIsDead

Um yeah, always. I lol at you thinking 20% isn't a lot, it's way too much

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Um yeah, always. I lol at you thinking 20% isn't a lot, it's way too much
Not only is 20% way too much, it is "Always".

#TheScriptIsDead

skipwondah33
01-18-2015, 08:57 PM
That's a very narrow way to look at it. I could say that if the defense didn't allow the second TD there wouldn't be an onside kick. Does that make the second Seattle TD drive the key to the game? No.

By saying that the onside kick decided the game, you are ignoring EVERYTHING that happened before and after it.

Again, the onside kick could have secured the win but it was only part of what led to the loss.

#TheScriptIsDeadwell all teams should just onside kick after every TD

Agree to disagree. A recovery ends the game simple. Packers could have drafted 11 guys out of the stands to end the game after the recovery.

Even with what happened prior and after
..fact remains 100% that a recovery ends the game.

And a non-recovery well gives Seattle a chance that they don't get with a recovery obviously. And then well what happened. Not to take credit away from thme but..

I will agree and go back to what I've regurgitated on here Defense Wins Championships....and stops Seattle from taking lead and winning in OT....only if a hands team can't do their job and recover the ball.

On another note looking at who was behind him in a picture tweeted...I bet money that his job wasn't to go for the recovery which makes it that much worse. Still should have caught it.

souljahbill
01-18-2015, 09:09 PM
I wish the script writers hadn't blown their wad on the NFC Championship. I turned the AFC game off.

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 09:20 PM

well all teams should just onside kick after every TD

Agree to disagree. A recovery ends the game simple. Packers could have drafted 11 guys out of the stands to end the game after the recovery.

Even with what happened prior and after
..fact remains 100% that a recovery ends the game.

And a non-recovery well gives Seattle a chance that they don't get with a recovery obviously. And then well what happened. Not to take credit away from thme but..

I will agree and go back to what I've regurgitated on here Defense Wins Championships....and stops Seattle from taking lead and winning in OT....only if a hands team can't do their job and recover the ball.

On another note looking at who was behind him in a picture tweeted...I bet money that his job wasn't to go for the recovery which makes it that much worse. Still should have caught it.
Are you reading what I said?

What I said is NOT debatable. The onside kick could have secured the win for the Packers. That is an undeniable truth. The Seahawks did not score 28 points on that onside kick. It is only PART of what led to the loss. That is also an undeniable truth.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I wish the script writers hadn't blown their wad on the NFC Championship. I turned the AFC game off.
Agreed. The AFC Championship was not close nor did it come down to the last play even though they ALWAYS do.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-18-2015, 09:41 PM
That might have been the shittiest script I have ever seen. Well, second shittiest, right behind last year's Super Bowl. One of three biggest games of the year (Super Bowl, NFC CCG and AFC CCG) and you have one be a complete and utter blowout and ass stomping from start to finish? What the hell is the point of that? Hell, everyone except for Pats fans probably turned the game off by halftime.

SmoothPancakes
01-18-2015, 09:50 PM
highest rated game. Already classified as a pickem.

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-Packers-game-scores-highest-rated-regular-season-NFL-telecast-on-CBS-since-2011/38899355-b797-4c26-8f3f-530058ec2fb0

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/13/oddsmaker-packers-patriots-super-bowl-would-be-a-pick-em/

http://www.weei.com/sites/default/files/pictures/patriots/Gronkowski_Rob-Patriots%20diving%2011-30-14.jpg

I guess the NFL decided they didn't want to have a repeat of the highest rated game in the Super Bowl.

Either that, or someone in the script writing department seriously fucked up and failed to talk to marketing about the plans for today and in two weeks.

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 02:28 AM
Seattle has no weapons but a solid run game and defence. Feel bad for the guy who dropped the onside kick. The Packers defence could have not fallen apart down the stretch too.

whats to feel bad for ? he doesn't, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. You seriously think a jock is going to have the worst depth perception possible for those 3 seconds and acts like his hands are 2 claws ?

you really buy Wilsons last TD pass at the end of regulation ? LOL the packer players just simply let it come down in the guys hands. This is so simple, why is it so hard for you?
the nfl has dumbed you down so deep you don't question a 38 year old QB getting to a 6th super bowl. No one is that good,smart or indestructible or lucky on the face of this earth without manipulation...no one is. Get a freakin' clue people.

SmoothPancakes
01-19-2015, 02:46 AM
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Ram/why-aliens-wont-talk-to-us_zps87911982.jpg

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 04:28 AM
whats to feel bad for ? he doesn't, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. You seriously think a jock is going to have the worst depth perception possible for those 3 seconds and acts like his hands are 2 claws ?

you really buy Wilsons last TD pass at the end of regulation ? LOL the packer players just simply let it come down in the guys hands. This is so simple, why is it so hard for you?
the nfl has dumbed you down so deep you don't question a 38 year old QB getting to a 6th super bowl. No one is that good,smart or indestructible or lucky on the face of this earth without manipulation...no one is. Get a freakin' clue people.
It was a 2-pt conversion not a touchdown, genius.

That aside, you are really, really stupid. Really stupid. When you start trying to save face with your new theories after the other 500 have failed, you sound like this:

http://youtu.be/eN951UZlkw0

#TheScriptIsDead

JBHuskers
01-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Should we change this thread title to "how many times can one person fail in a thread" ?

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 01:43 PM
fascinating..

another unlikely fantastic finish is thrown in your face and all you do is go 'duuuhhh, of course it happened'

nothing in your life compares to all these fantastic finishes you see on tv and/but you never question anything.

and the sad truth is they'll have the Pat's win this game even though its incredibly unrealistic to get to 6 SBs with the same player.

the nfl isn't trying to hide or be that creative anymore because the typical fan is so dumb it doesn't matter.

they of course have painted a picture of the Pat's dominating and Seattle barely getting by with the luckiest ending...sad truth is that's 2 conference championships for Seattle that ended in the most absurd way LOL

only this time they subdued Sherman with an injury instead of his ranting.
I wonder if they totally brush Lynch under the rug or what creative fake journalistic excuse they'll make for the pretend thug rapper who cant handle the camera.
you know why he avoids it ? because he knows its a lie and he isn't even good at the same clichés they've been spewing for 30 years when doing things that don't even qualify as interviews anymore.

after every single game....

duuuhhh

we believed in the process-we believed in ourselves-he always makes the big play- they're my brothers-everyone counted us out-I/he always gives 110%- he's a mean guy on the field but a nice guy off it-he leaves it all on the field-if you control the run game you control the game...(unless youre the Pat's and win a game going 14 yards for 14 carries and still beat the Ravens in a playoff.....pure bull)

the ever popular-got to step up and make plays-he always steps up and makes plays.We believe in ourselves and we believe in each other.....

we stood up when we needed to.We played hard today. In big time games we come through.Adversity builds character.

Pete Carroll -today was about a bunch of guys joining together.....that took tremendous faith by everybody.=just dumb non sequitur meaningless comments.

nothing is ever said that involves what actually happens. They are barely hearing the question LOL they just spew what ever cliché they remember memorizing

Wake up.

Rodgers-its going to be a missed opportunity we'll probably think about the rest of my career. ....trust me,he picked up his check today and doesn't care. He's propbably thinking about laundry or a dental appointment.

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 01:50 PM
It was a 2-pt conversion not a touchdown, genius.

That aside, you are really, really stupid. Really stupid. When you start trying to save face with your new theories after the other 500 have failed, you sound like this:

http://youtu.be/eN951UZlkw0

#TheScriptIsDead

2 pnt or 6 pnt play doesn't matter. What matters is how fake it was. I forgive your foolish insults. You will wise up and learn reality one day.

not a single thing has failed on my part. do you possess any logic what so ever ? Getting a game pick wrong has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are staged. If I know so little,why do you suck at bowl picks ?

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 01:59 PM
LOL

http://www.sportspickle.com/2015/01/honest-nfl-headlines-divisional-round

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 02:06 PM
2 pnt or 6 pnt play doesn't matter. What matters is how fake it was. I forgive your foolish insults. You will wise up and learn reality one day.

not a single thing has failed on my part. do you possess any logic what so ever ? Getting a game pick wrong has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are staged. If I know so little,why do you suck at bowl picks ?
When did I pick bowls, jackass?

Some of us have jobs and lives. Some of us have shit to do besides sit in front of Mommy's computer all day trolling every forum on the Web and signing up for every limp dick contest out there.

Loser.

Oh, by the way, I don't need Jesus' forgiveness and yours means alot less. I don't forgive you for being a fucking moron.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 02:06 PM
fascinating..

another unlikely fantastic finish is thrown in your face and all you do is go 'duuuhhh, of course it happened'

nothing in your life compares to all these fantastic finishes you see on tv and/but you never question anything.

and the sad truth is they'll have the Pat's win this game even though its incredibly unrealistic to get to 6 SBs with the same player.

the nfl isn't trying to hide or be that creative anymore because the typical fan is so dumb it doesn't matter.

they of course have painted a picture of the Pat's dominating and Seattle barely getting by with the luckiest ending...sad truth is that's 2 conference championships for Seattle that ended in the most absurd way LOL

only this time they subdued Sherman with an injury instead of his ranting.
I wonder if they totally brush Lynch under the rug or what creative fake journalistic excuse they'll make for the pretend thug rapper who cant handle the camera.
you know why he avoids it ? because he knows its a lie and he isn't even good at the same clichés they've been spewing for 30 years when doing things that don't even qualify as interviews anymore.

after every single game....

duuuhhh

we believed in the process-we believed in ourselves-he always makes the big play- they're my brothers-everyone counted us out-I/he always gives 110%- he's a mean guy on the field but a nice guy off it-he leaves it all on the field-if you control the run game you control the game...(unless youre the Pat's and win a game going 14 yards for 14 carries and still beat the Ravens in a playoff.....pure bull)

the ever popular-got to step up and make plays-he always steps up and makes plays.We believe in ourselves and we believe in each other.....

we stood up when we needed to.We played hard today. In big time games we come through.Adversity builds character.

Pete Carroll -today was about a bunch of guys joining together.....that took tremendous faith by everybody.=just dumb non sequitur meaningless comments.

nothing is ever said that involves what actually happens. They are barely hearing the question LOL they just spew what ever cliché they remember memorizing

Wake up.

Rodgers-its going to be a missed opportunity we'll probably think about the rest of my career. ....trust me,he picked up his check today and doesn't care. He's propbably thinking about laundry or a dental appointment.
http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 02:16 PM
http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

#TheScriptIsDead

another pointless response because your cognitive dissonance cant handle reality. You are acting just like the athletes. You have no clue what to say or how to process the information so you just go to a humorous video LOL

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 02:30 PM
another pointless response because your cognitive dissonance cant handle reality. You are acting just like the athletes. You have no clue what to say or how to process the information so you just go to a humorous video LOL
According to your dumbass, these athletes or "jocks" as you call them (as though it's still 1987) are the greatest actors in the history of the world.

Which is it? Are they great actors that pull off the biggest play ever or are do they not have a clue? You can't have it both ways, Mama's Boy.

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 04:31 PM
a guy cant hit the side of a barn for an entire game..gets lucky on 3 lobs at the end and the stupid sports fan public has to have 'is he elite/clutch' stupid ass forum discussions...

http://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2012/9/24/1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

they create these narratives in their head because they see a ball fly across their screen and waste time talking about stuff that basically isn't even really there

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 05:03 PM
a guy cant hit the side of a barn for an entire game..gets lucky on 3 lobs at the end and the stupid sports fan public has to have 'is he elite/clutch' stupid ass forum discussions...

http://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2012/9/24/1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

they create these narratives in their head because they see a ball fly across their screen and waste time talking about stuff that basically isn't even really there
Hmm. I thought you said you knew alot about American Football.

In the game I watched, Wilson was fairly accurate all game. The problem was that no one was open and he was forcing the ball. Is that what "can't hit the side of a barn" (and YOU have the nerve to call out others on dumb clichés, motherfucker) means?

Dumbass.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Should we change this thread title to "how many times can one person fail in a thread" ?
I vote yes!

:+1:

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-19-2015, 05:24 PM
https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/557316589276508160

that's right,anything can happen....but the same thing keeps happening

SmoothPancakes
01-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Well, so much for all that "parity". :eyeroll:

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-19-2015, 06:02 PM
I vote yes!

:+1:

#TheScriptIsDead
Agreed.

After that, ban ram.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-19-2015, 08:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7LZ-WOCIAA0C19.png

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/554745370442739713

the super bowl is the 1st day of the second month ...Feb 1st.

another 'perfect'' outcome......

LOL another coincidental 12)))))

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/555167500774567936

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Championship_Game

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7QLZ9jCAAADjqO.jpg

but you just drink your beer and think its all just happenstance, Don't you, you silly little sports fan.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/557316589276508160

that's right,anything can happen....but the same thing keeps happening

Ram, I apologize, you are absolutely right! I have seen the light!

Just look at college football. Cardale Jones, #12! Oregon led by Marcus Mariota, wearing #8, lost to #4 Ohio State. 8+4? 12!

My god, I never realized. The entire world is scripted! The entire world is being run by the number 12!

The human body has 12 cranial nerves.

The duodenum, the first part of the small intestine, is 12 inches long.

There are 12 Jacobian elliptic functions.

There are 12 cubic distance-transitive graphs.

There are 12 Latin squares of sixe 3x3.

12 is the smallest weight for which a cusp form exists.

A Force 12 on the Beaufort wind force scale is the maximum wind speed of a hurricane.

Both the Western and Chinese Zodiac hav 12 signs.

There are 12 "Jyotirlingas" in Hindu Shaivism.

The 12 Olympians were the principal gods of the pantheon.

Heracles enacted out 12 labours.

The chief Norse god Odin had 12 sons.

King Arthur is said to have subdued 12 rebel princes.

King Arthur is also said to have won 12 great battles against Saxon invaders.

There were 12 knights of the round table.

The biblical Jacob had 12 sons.

There were the 12 tribes of Israel.

There were 12 apostles of Jesus.

There are 12 days of Christmas.

Eastern Othordoxy observes 12 Great Feasts.

In Twelver Shi'a Islam, there are 12 Imams.

In Hinduism, the sun god Surya has 12 names.

Also in Hinduism, there are 12 Petals in Anahata.

There are 12 months in the year.

The Chinese use a 12-year cycle for time-reckoning called the Earthly Branches.

There are 24 hours in day (24 divisible by 12) with 12 hours for a half day.

The hours are numbered 1 to 12 for both the AM half and the PM half.

The basic units of time (60 seconds, 60 minutes and 24 hours) all perfectly divided by 12.

In the NFL, 12 teams make the playoffs.

In Canadian football, there are 12 players on the field.

In ten pin bowling, to roll a perfect game you need 12 strikes.

In curling, the House (the circular scoring area) is 12 feet in diameter.

In cricket, while only having 11 players on the field, a "12th man" may be selected to replace an "injured" player for the purpose of fielding.

In the first two editions of the FIFA Women's World Cup in 1991 and 1995, there were 12 teams in the field.

Utah Jazz Hall of Famer John Stockton wore number 12.

Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw wore number 12.

Dallas Cowboys Hall of Famer Roger Staubach wore number 12.

New York Jets Hall of Famer Joe Namath wore number 12.

Buffalo Bills Hall of Famer Jim Kelly wore number 12.

Miami Dolphins Hall of Famer Bob Griese wore number 12.

Denver Broncos Hall of Famer John Elway wore number 7 and went to 5 Super Bowls. 7+5 = 12.

Toronto Blue Jays Hall of Famer Roberto Alomar wore number 12.

Tampa Bay Rays Hall of Famer Wade Boggs wore number 12.

The number of function keys on most PC keyboards go from F1 to F12.

In the TV show Battlestar Galactica, the characters come from the 12 colonies of Kobol.

Those characters also worship the 12 lords of Kobol.

In music, there are 12 pitch classes in an octave (not counting the duplicated pitch.

The 12-inch single is a vinyl record format.

One of the most famous and well known songs contains the number in the title, the 1812 Overture.

There are 12 basic hues in the color wheel (3 primary, 3 secondary and 9 tertiary).

There are 12 ounces in a troy pound (used for precious metals).

In the former British currency system, there were 12 pence in a shilling.

In English, 12 is the number of greatest magnitude that has just one syllable.

There are normally 12 pairs of ribs in the human body.

The 12 Tables was the ancient legislation underlying Roman law.

In the US, there are 12 people appointed to sit on a jury.

12 people have walked on the moon.

The US is divided into 12 Federal Reserve districts.

American paper currency has serial numbers beginning with one of 12 different letters (A through L).

In UFO conspiracy theory, the committee allegedly set up by President Harry S. Truman to investigate the Roswell UFO incident and cover up future extraterrestrial contact was named "Majestic 12".

12 is the number of the French department Aveyron.

There are 12 inches in a foot.

There are 12 face cards in a card deck.

Alcoholics Anonymous has 12 steps, 12 traditions and 12 concepts for world service.

In Mario Kart Qii and Mario Kart 8, the starting grid can carry 12 characters.

The entire world has been scripted around the number 12! Including the NFL! And Ram has unraveled it all!

souljahbill
01-19-2015, 08:52 PM
Ram's IQ is also 12.

ram29jackson
01-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Ram's IQ is also 12.

LOL you cant even be creative anymore and are losing the battle.

Ram's IQ is far superior and obviously so are my deductive reasoning skills.
you sat there drooling while they showed the most comical comeback possible thinking everything just happened without premeditation. Its not my IQ that's low.

the only answers you have are some stupid explanations about some phantom momentum or the ever popular ((( anything can happen))) LOL

how can you think you are smart when you question nothing and accept everything ?

watch Bostick again. He is lazily holding his hands out like rubber spatula's filled with novocaine. He isn't even trying to flex his fingers to get the ball.

souljahbill
01-20-2015, 07:51 PM
LOL you cant even be creative anymore and are losing the battle.

Ram's IQ is far superior and obviously so are my deductive reasoning skills.
you sat there drooling while they showed the most comical comeback possible thinking everything just happened without premeditation. Its not my IQ that's low.

the only answers you have are some stupid explanations about some phantom momentum or the ever popular ((( anything can happen))) LOL

how can you think you are smart when you question nothing and accept everything ?

watch Bostick again. He is lazily holding his hands out like rubber spatula's filled with novocaine. He isn't even trying to flex his fingers to get the ball.

Boy, stop. I'll take an IQ test against you anytime you want.

steelerfan
01-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Boy, stop. I'll take an IQ test against you anytime you want.

:popcorn:

The Sharp $ is on Bill. Bill opens as a heavy favorite:

Spread:
souljahbill -22 -110
ram29jackson +22 -110

Total:
Over 210 -110
Under 210 -125

Moneyline:
souljahbill -460
ram29jackson +360

ram29jackson
01-21-2015, 01:57 AM
ESPN - NFL: Patriots had 11 of their 12 allotted footballs under-inflated by NFL regulations, sources told Chris Mortensen.

its a fake story to begin with. You guys believe every stupid thing that comes your way. Its made up for nothing but you to waste time on it.

theres the number 12 again LOL

SmoothPancakes
01-21-2015, 02:02 AM
Yes, I already uncovered that the entire world is fixed and revolves around the number 12. Go find your own conspiracy theory and stop trying to hijack mine.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-21-2015, 02:44 AM
its a fake story to begin with. You guys believe every stupid thing that comes your way. Its made up for nothing but you to waste time on it.

theres the number 12 again LOL
Yeah. Because the NFL just decided last week that each team will provide 12 footballs for each game. :rolleyes:

In another freaky turn off events, I think you have just passed 1200 fails in this thread. Congrats, dumbass.

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-21-2015, 11:32 AM
Marshawn Lynch dancing on the sidelines with his team down 12 late in the 4th quarter.

https://vine.co/v/OjtVZlOQZTa

ram29jackson
01-21-2015, 01:49 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000460706/article/seahawks-russell-wilson-fulfills-prophecy-of-amazing-finish?campaign=Facebook_writers_silver

just throwing it right in your face

souljahbill
01-21-2015, 02:11 PM
http://youtu.be/D2CRtES2K3E

CLW
01-21-2015, 02:34 PM
lmao who changed the thread title?

JBHuskers
01-21-2015, 03:03 PM
lmao who changed the thread title?

:whistle:

psuexv
01-21-2015, 04:14 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000460706/article/seahawks-russell-wilson-fulfills-prophecy-of-amazing-finish?campaign=Facebook_writers_silver

just throwing it right in your face

Players say that all the time. It'll be a tight battle, yada, yada. What's he supposed to say? We are going to blow them out of the water!!!

ram29jackson
01-21-2015, 04:41 PM
Players say that all the time. It'll be a tight battle, yada, yada. What's he supposed to say? We are going to blow them out of the water!!!

read- the- article. LOL he flat out described it.

so, you are simply telling me you buy every fantastic outcome and think its normal to just say it will happen and have it happen. ((fantastic endings happen all the time in the NFL))))))

LOL you make excuse after excuse after excuse for the sea of coincidences that keep crashing on the beach of your ignorant thought process.

no, they don't describe it that blatantly. They say it will be a close game bla bla but this a little too blatant.

yep, fantastic comebacks just always happen......

SmoothPancakes
01-21-2015, 05:10 PM

so, you are simply telling me you buy every fantastic outcome and think its normal to just say it will happen and have it happen. ((fantastic endings happen all the time in the NFL))))))

LOL you make excuse after excuse after excuse for the sea of coincidences that keep crashing on the beach of your ignorant thought process.

no, they don't describe it that blatantly. They say it will be a close game bla bla but this a little too blatant.

Yep, they always happen. That was one hell of a comeback by the Bengals against the Colts, and the Cardinals against the Panthers, and Broncos against the Colts and the Colts against the Patriots!

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-21-2015, 08:09 PM

Funny. On one hand you like to say that players never say anything of substance and it's all just emotionless, scripted rhetoric. But, this time, you can pound the square peg into the round hole so you decide it's proof and not just "coach speak".

Your simply talking out of both sides of your mouth (again!) and cherry-picking the pieces that fit your fantasy.

#TheScriptIsDead

jaymo76
01-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Your simply talking out of both sides of your mouth (again!) and cherry-picking the pieces that fit your fantasy.

#TheScriptIsDead

:up:

ram29jackson
01-23-2015, 01:10 AM

cherry picking ? you are in denial and cant cope with reality. cherry picking ? when I say its all staged,thats not cherry picking.

I'm giving you something from every single game. You are making excuses now.

cherry picking ? this deflated ball crap is made up. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about calling it cherry picking. That said, I'm giving the most obvious stuff and you still stomp your foot like a child and say 'no its not Wahhh'

you don't have the wisdom or maturity to keep up with me.All the while childishly insulting me about something you know absolutely nothing about.

the Patriots will win this game and it has absolutely nothing to with me getting lucky on a pick.

they weren't even good at how they staged the Packer game but you are so gullible you cant even see the packer defenders do nothing but stand and watch.

Cherry picking ? who gives a flying fuck which thing I describe as long as that thing actually happened. You aren't even willing to go back and research highlights so don't even tell me you can dispute me.

steelerfan
01-23-2015, 01:37 AM
cherry picking ? you are in denial and cant cope with reality. cherry picking ? when I say its all staged,thats not cherry picking.

I'm giving you something from every single game. You are making excuses now.

cherry picking ? this deflated ball crap is made up. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about calling it cherry picking. That said, I'm giving the most obvious stuff and you still stomp your foot like a child and say 'no its not Wahhh'

you don't have the wisdom or maturity to keep up with me.All the while childishly insulting me about something you know absolutely nothing about.

the Patriots will win this game and it has absolutely nothing to with me getting lucky on a pick.

they weren't even good at how they staged the Packer game but you are so gullible you cant even see the packer defenders do nothing but stand and watch.

Cherry picking ? who gives a flying fuck which thing I describe as long as that thing actually happened. You aren't even willing to go back and research highlights so don't even tell me you can dispute me.
World War II was staged. How can anyone possibly believe that the German War Machine advanced within 8 miles of Moscow and then were beaten back to Berlin by the Red Army? Lol.

Almost 900 days in the Battle for Leningrad? Seriously? So fake!

Dumbass.

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
01-23-2015, 08:59 AM
I love how Ram complains that all we throw back at him is insults and name calling yet he does the same with his intelligence and immaturity comments

souljahbill
01-23-2015, 09:10 AM

And with this 1 line, I now know who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl.

#TeamObscurity

steelerfan
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
And with this 1 line, I now know who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl.

#TeamObscurity
:nod:

Go Seahawks!

If Seahawks win -
ram: "getting single game predictions wrong does not disprove anything"

If Patriots win -
ram: "I knew it all along. You gullible people will believe anything LOL"

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-23-2015, 03:49 PM
:nod:

Go Seahawks!

If Seahawks win -
ram: "getting single game predictions wrong does not disprove anything"

If Patriots win -
ram: "I knew it all along. You gullible people will believe anything LOL"

#TheScriptIsDead

"In fact, the Seahawks winning proves the NFL IS fixed. It proves me right all along."

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
01-23-2015, 04:18 PM
"In fact, the Seahawks winning proves the NFL IS fixed. It proves me right all along."

#TheScriptIsDead

"NO WAY a team can make that type of comeback on the championship to beat a team that who won their game by 30+ points without manipulation."

SmoothPancakes
01-23-2015, 04:21 PM
"NO WAY a team can make that type of comeback on the championship to beat a team that who won their game by 30+ points without manipulation."
"The Seahawks WILL fade into obscurity for the next 30 years. I was just a year early."

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
01-23-2015, 08:51 PM
"The Seahawks WILL fade into obscurity for the next 30 years. I was just a year early."

#TheScriptIsDead
"Now that they got their 2 little trophies, the time is right."

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Michigan and Wisconsin just went into overtime tied at 57. There is no way both teams could play that close and score the exact same amount of points after two halves. College basketball is FIXED!

steelerfan
01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
Michigan and Wisconsin just went into overtime tied at 57. There is no way both teams could play that close and score the exact same amount of points after two halves. College basketball is FIXED!
5+7=12

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-24-2015, 09:09 PM
5+7=12

#TheScriptIsDead

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Ram%202/horrorcat-meme-generator-omg-its-a-trap-b162f9_zpsuananwy7.jpg

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
01-25-2015, 05:46 AM
http://youtu.be/cphNpqKpKc4

JBHuskers
01-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Someone else came in and voted no :D

CLW
01-27-2015, 03:56 PM
This thread is rigged! End it!

ram29jackson
01-29-2015, 10:36 PM
This thread is rigged! End it!

if you are actually a lawyer, I would never hire you. You aren't the least bit observant or analytical or critical thinking with all the obvious details I've presented.

SmoothPancakes
01-30-2015, 12:38 AM
:D :D :D

Now that might be the funniest thing I have yet read in this thread.

#TheScriptIsDead

gschwendt
01-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Ram would be the type of guy that would have a lawyer that wears a cape.

CLW
01-30-2015, 07:58 AM
if you are actually a lawyer, I would never hire you. You aren't the least bit observant or analytical or critical thinking with all the obvious details I've presented.

:D

Thankfully, you couldn't afford me even if you wanted to hire me.

Now that might be the funniest thing I have yet read in this thread.

#TheScriptIsDead

Definitely Top 10 but the long post of all the predictions Ram was wrong on was pretty EPIC.

I'll have to try that at the next networking event I attend. :nod:

psuexv
01-30-2015, 09:41 AM

:+1: :up:

steelerfan
01-30-2015, 11:46 AM

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
01-30-2015, 01:40 PM
This is probably how Ram became an "expert" in law:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/30/d0a8104a9d9f9da6d2c63cd6f427be19.jpg

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2015, 09:46 AM
We're getting slammed with a snow storm tomorrow here in northern Ohio and Indiana. We're predicted to have 12 inches of snow. 12 inches of snow on tardboy's "1/2" during a Super Bowl featuring #12 vs. #3 (and the 12th Fan).

THE NFL IS FIXED!

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
01-31-2015, 08:12 PM
the super bowl host committee for each city is formed a year or more earlier than the game and they have their own logo.

this year I made the mistake of the ones I had seen looking like a deep orange but its red/blue/silver

http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/arizona-sbhc.jpg

looks like patriot colors to me....

last years host committee in new York was a glossy blue/green. Now of course your excuse will be the 2 teams in NY are those colors..but how convenient that they match seattles colors in the process isn't it?

http://www.bloomberg.com/image/iBfn.faHZOR4.jpg

this the Ravens year
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH38Fvmd6gy20LMpbLnIeGoCQ7jryUq oZLy-s6XR40h0FH1sWi

super bowl 40

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-AiAI-yoLu17qau8mhucFT6JLY0n-DYrlMN1pEugpkUUPTLjE

that's 4 specific color hits. Are you really going to just cry that its purely coincidental ?

now,no doubt those are NE colors but the league knows theres plenty of people who see this and could well do it on purpose to throw a curve and go the other way. Here comes one of you lame children crying that I'm just changing a narrative LOL.

nope, I'm intelligent enough to understand deception and being lied to while you drool and take what ever you are given.

they already have made 2 Seahawks lame so the game is now basically 11 vs 9=seattle defense.

have fun and try not to drink too much tomorrow

steelerfan
01-31-2015, 08:28 PM
Um. Not ONE of those uses the right colors. Not one.

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2015, 08:33 PM
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Ram%203/IMG_63782414428478_zpsngfqcsi7.jpeg

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2015, 08:39 PM

the super bowl host committee for each city is formed a year or more earlier than the game and they have their own logo.

this year I made the mistake of the ones I had seen looking like a deep orange but its red/blue/silver

http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/arizona-sbhc.jpg

looks like patriot colors to me....

last years host committee in new York was a glossy blue/green. Now of course your excuse will be the 2 teams in NY are those colors..but how convenient that they match seattles colors in the process isn't it?

http://www.bloomberg.com/image/iBfn.faHZOR4.jpg

this the Ravens year
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH38Fvmd6gy20LMpbLnIeGoCQ7jryUq oZLy-s6XR40h0FH1sWi

super bowl 40

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-AiAI-yoLu17qau8mhucFT6JLY0n-DYrlMN1pEugpkUUPTLjE

that's 4 specific color hits. Are you really going to just cry that its purely coincidental ?

Makes this whole retarded post about "colors of host committee logos" as apparently proof the Patriots will win.

BUT!

now,no doubt those are NE colors but the league knows theres plenty of people who see this and could well do it on purpose to throw a curve and go the other way. Here comes one of you lame children crying that I'm just changing a narrative LOL.

nope, I'm intelligent enough to understand deception and being lied to while you drool and take what ever you are given.

they already have made 2 Seahawks lame so the game is now basically 11 vs 9=seattle defense.

have fun and try not to drink too much tomorrow

There it is! The convenient out. No matter who wins tomorrow, the flopping trout can come back in and proclaim that he was right all along and it's proof that the NFL is fixed. If the Pats win, well just look at the host committee logo! Just look at the Pats winning however many Super Bowls with one QB in how many years, etc, etc. If the Seahawks win, well it's because the host committees were getting too obvious with their logos and people were realizing it, so the NFL threw everyone a curveball. Just like that "curveball" of changing their mind suddenly to not have the Broncos win the Super Bowl, that only came about AFTER the Broncos lost to the Colts and the flopping trout had to create some new excuse. :eyeroll:

ram29jackson
01-31-2015, 08:42 PM
yep smooth, the number keeps showing up and you just drool with excuses.

GRONK wins Comeback Player of the Year! He caught 12 TD passes after having injury problems last year

its not a coincidence anymore

SmoothPancakes
01-31-2015, 08:45 PM
Your point? Oh, that's right, you have none.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Ram%203/FB_IMG_1422422433736_zpstz2p6mh8.jpg

souljahbill
01-31-2015, 09:49 PM
Makes this whole retarded post about "colors of host committee logos" as apparently proof the Patriots will win.

BUT!

There it is! The convenient out. No matter who wins tomorrow, the flopping trout can come back in and proclaim that he was right all along and it's proof that the NFL is fixed. If the Pats win, well just look at the host committee logo! Just look at the Pats winning however many Super Bowls with one QB in how many years, etc, etc. If the Seahawks win, well it's because the host committees were getting too obvious with their logos and people were realizing it, so the NFL threw everyone a curveball. Just like that "curveball" of changing their mind suddenly to not have the Broncos win the Super Bowl, that only came about AFTER the Broncos lost to the Colts and the flopping trout had to create some new excuse. :eyeroll:

This right here is 48K comedy GOLD!

Now the logo is a sign even though all the teams use a variation of basic colors. Hell, the colors used the year the Ravens won are the traditional colors of Mardi Gras (purple, green, and gold). Since I'm from New Orleans, you'd think I'd kinda think I'm the resident New Orleans expert but I'm sure I'll be told that I wasn't paying attention like I was when I worked in the athletic training room at 2 D1 schools.

SmoothPancakes
02-01-2015, 02:25 AM
Yep, I was in New Orleans during Mardi Gras one time. I guess all those thousands of purple beads flying everywhere were really from the thousands of Ravens fans living in New Orleans.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
02-01-2015, 04:15 AM
yep smooth, the number keeps showing up and you just drool with excuses.

its not a coincidence anymore
http://youtu.be/NKPUkjX60RM

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
02-01-2015, 04:34 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/80e23bc796adaa73c87d2020bd169e60.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/c26fbad9e58f03c7962f5c94d9b849e7.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/6529529aeae1e1ccb71895c8d22c6196.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/3230ca60680980872201d749ba8acfe7.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/fc4b87ee8f49b04c9927fee9135b1289.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/8c7f7534af61b80e85ff7113f38e6f60.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/158e9e236acf9ade02e16c78b7afcf83.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/01/c746d8131157575028adfdacf5c1ce82.jpg

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/12.html

#TheScriptIsDead

SmoothPancakes
02-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Fuck me. I forgot about 12 pack of beers, 12 donuts, etc when I made my whole giant "the world is fixed around the number 12" post. :D

souljahbill
02-01-2015, 05:55 AM
http://youtu.be/VOaZbaPzdsk

ram29jackson
02-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Marshawn Lynch dancing on the sidelines with his team down 12 late in the 4th quarter.

https://vine.co/v/OjtVZlOQZTa

I can see none of you are able to confront this. He doesn't look the least bit concerned or curious about the present situation

souljahbill
02-01-2015, 01:03 PM
I can see none of you are able to confront this. He doesn't look the least bit concerned or curious about the present situation

LOL! Him bobbing his head to music is definitely NOT sign of anything nor his he dancing.

steelerfan
02-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Would you like me to go back through this thread and find all of the things that you did not address?

Didn't think so.

#TheScriptIsDead

jaymo76
02-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Looking forward to about five hours from now and Ram's ramblings.

Option 1: Patriots were destined to win as the League would not let the Seahawks repeat (you know, the same Seahawks team Ram said would NOT make the playoffs this year...)

OR

Option 2: The NFL decided that the Seahawks would win because back-to-back is the way to go... well that and the fact that 24 divided by 2 is 12 and hence the Seahawks are chosen to win...)

The nice thing about Ram's world is that he is never wrong becuase he simply denies being wrong as his cognitive processes tell him he is right. I suspect that in his mind he actually believes the lies and nonense and as a result it becomes HIS truth. He constructs his own meaning to ajust the known reality and then he shifts around facts until they fit his narrative on life and sport. I'm sure it's his subconscious mind rather than intentional actions. In all honesty reading his posts is like watching the movie A Beautiful Mind except for Ram sadly, NOBODY is going to put a pen on his desk before the credits roll... Imagine going through life actually believing that the number 12 is the equivalent of a worldy conspiracy which just so happens to be directed by the NFL? So sad...

SmoothPancakes
02-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Looking forward to about five hours from now and Ram's ramblings.

Option 1: Patriots were destined to win as the League would not let the Seahawks repeat (you know, the same Seahawks team Ram said would NOT make the playoffs this year...)

OR

Option 2: The NFL decided that the Seahawks would win because back-to-back is the way to go... well that and the fact that 24 divided by 2 is 12 and hence the Seahawks are chosen to win...)

The nice thing about Ram's world is that he is never wrong becuase he simply denies being wrong as his cognitive processes tell him he is right. I suspect that in his mind he actually believes the lies and nonense and as a result it becomes HIS truth. He constructs his own meaning to ajust the known reality and then he shifts around facts until they fit his narrative on life and sport. I'm sure it's his subconscious mind rather than intentional actions. In all honesty reading his posts is like watching the movie A Beautiful Mind except for Ram sadly, NOBODY is going to put a pen on his desk before the credits roll... Imagine going through life actually believing that the number 12 is the equivalent of a worldy conspiracy which just so happens to be directed by the NFL? So sad...
Just like my comments on his whole post about the Super Bowl host committees last page. First he says the Pats will win. He posts all these committee logos that apparently proved things were fixed for certain teams because of their colors (and thus the Pats will win because the host committee logo is similar to Pats colors), only to go and completely flop like a fucking trout, pull a 180 and leave himself a nice little out excuse later for the Seahawks win (because the NFL needed to throw a curve ball as people would be beginning to "realize" the whole host committee logo crap).

That's all he does. He leaves himself outs no matter the result so he claim the same stupid shit no matter what he says and no matter what actually happens and when he is straight up wrong, he goes and moves the goal line, or in the case of the Broncos, he just straight up pulls a whole brand new story out of his ass all of a sudden.

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
02-01-2015, 08:17 PM
ram...

http://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
02-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Would you like me to go back through this thread and find all of the things that you did not address?

Didn't think so.

#TheScriptIsDead

I have explained all I need to thoroughly. The fact is you have no defense for a guy acting like he doesn't care in what is supposed to be an important situation.

you are trying to focus on me instead of the issue.

you don't blink an eye when both the Ravens and Pats SBs end on such bizarre unusual notes. and you don't question the convenience of the seahawks jumping way early offsides and just standing there confused. They were told to do that in the time out and just did it sloppy.

steelerfan
02-02-2015, 01:31 AM
I have explained all I need to thoroughly.

Good. Now you can shut it then.

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
02-02-2015, 02:52 AM
3 of the Seahawks last 4 post season games..last 2 this year and last =4, were all decided on the final play or very near the end.

how often are things that dramatic in your own life ? isn't the nfl lucky that these gripping outcomes keep happening ?

ram29jackson
02-02-2015, 03:31 AM
super bowl 50 is the golden anniversary. It just so happens that its in SF where you know what was mined/looked for back then. How convenient that the niners built a stadium to host it then. It had to be planned earlier then the 3 years you knew about it recently. Isnt life just so perfect...?

psuexv
02-02-2015, 11:35 AM
super bowl 50 is the golden anniversary. It just so happens that its in SF where you know what was mined/looked for back then. How convenient that the niners built a stadium to host it then. It had to be planned earlier then the 3 years you knew about it recently. Isnt life just so perfect...?

Wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say that in 1966 they were still "mining" for gold in San Francisco and that is related to the Golden Anniversary of the Super Bowl?

You do realize the gold rush was in the late 1800s right? Not 1966, :fp:

souljahbill
02-02-2015, 01:34 PM

Did you know that newer stadiums tend to have more luxury boxes and that the NFL LOVES luxury boxes? They give them away to their corporate partners during the Super Bowl. And typically, the NFL works a deal with a city that if the city builds a new stadium, the NFL will throw them a Super Bowl bone. Being a part of the biggest sporting event in the world (outside of the Olympics and World Cup) is something most cities won't pass up. THAT is why new stadiums tend to get Super Bowls. Not some stupid "gold rush" theory.

SmoothPancakes
02-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Did you know that newer stadiums tend to have more luxury boxes and that the NFL LOVES luxury boxes? They give them away to their corporate partners during the Super Bowl. And typically, the NFL works a deal with a city that if the city builds a new stadium, the NFL will throw them a Super Bowl bone. Being a part of the biggest sporting event in the world (outside of the Olympics and World Cup) is something most cities won't pas up. THAT is why new stadiums tend to get Super Bowls. No some stupid "gold rush" theory.
Which is EXACTLY why Atlanta is a favorite to be awarded the next whatever number Super Bowl that they're announcing a host city for. I can guarantee right now, if the Rams move back to LA, they will host the first available Super Bowl after their stadium is built. For the story of LA and the brand new shiny stadium.

#TheScriptIsDead

JBHuskers
02-02-2015, 01:59 PM

Thinks ranks up there with the dumbest theories ever uttered in this thread. And that says a lot.

ram29jackson
02-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Warren Sapp...http://thebiglead.com/2015/02/02/warren-sapp-arrested-for-soliciting-a-prostitute-at-7-am-in-phoenix/

they are all just dumb jocks who do what they are told and then lose the money after retiring.

this is the norm,not the exception

psuexv
02-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the whole 12 theory really have had Tom Brady ending the game with 12 TD passes in Super Bowls to pass Joe Montana? Seems like the perfect scenario but they ended up letting him get another for 13

SmoothPancakes
02-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Warren Sapp...http://thebiglead.com/2015/02/02/warren-sapp-arrested-for-soliciting-a-prostitute-at-7-am-in-phoenix/

they are all just dumb jocks who do what they are told and then lose the money after retiring.

this is the norm,not the exception

And yet those thousands of "dumb, penniless jocks" over decades of football, not one has ever said a single word exposing the NFL as fixed because they are all the most loyal humans in the history of Earth. :fp:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the whole 12 theory really have had Tom Brady ending the game with 12 TD passes in Super Bowls to pass Joe Montana? Seems like the perfect scenario but they ended up letting him get another for 13
Yep. Someone really fucked up that scripted moment!

#TheScriptIsDead

steelerfan
02-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Did you know that newer stadiums tend to have more luxury boxes and that the NFL LOVES luxury boxes? They give them away to their corporate partners during the Super Bowl. And typically, the NFL works a deal with a city that if the city builds a new stadium, the NFL will throw them a Super Bowl bone. Being a part of the biggest sporting event in the world (outside of the Olympics and World Cup) is something most cities won't pass up. THAT is why new stadiums tend to get Super Bowls. Not some stupid "gold rush" theory.
Everything you said is correct but, for clarity's sake, the most watched ANNUAL sporting event in the world is not the Super Bowl. It's the UEFA Champions League Final.

#TheScriptIsDead

ram29jackson
02-04-2015, 05:42 PM
So the superbowl has been over for 3 days and :
(1) Warren Sapp gets arrested for fighting with hookers
(2) The Packers noetackle Letroy Guion was caught hanging out of the drivers window of his car while driving. When pulled over the cops found $190,000 in cash, 357 grams of pot and a gun
(3) D'Qwell Jackson has been arrested for punching a pizza guy over a parking spot.
(4) Manziel enters rehab
(5) Josh Gordon suspended for the year.
(6) Joseph Randle arrested for domestic violence and pot possession.

that's only what leaked

SmoothPancakes
02-04-2015, 06:07 PM
And?

#TheScriptIsDead

CLW
02-04-2015, 08:22 PM
And?

#TheScriptIsDead

Yeah I missed where anyone said the NFL wasn't full of trash/thugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hhbuI5yus

JBHuskers
02-05-2015, 08:39 AM
http://nflhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/485223_4570731466628_1273081175_n.jpg

ram29jackson
02-24-2015, 01:07 PM
And?

#TheScriptIsDead

Yeah I missed where anyone said the NFL wasn't full of trash/thugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hhbuI5yus

who better to hire to pay to pretend to play staged games then a bunch of dumb,dishonest jocks. No one cares about a super bowl. They just like getting paid to work out and look cool and you admire them for it.

come on now...you didn't even notice how the Pats weren't even set yet and the Seahawks just kind of wonder off-sides and stay there like they weren't sure if it was time to do it yet.

ram29jackson
02-24-2015, 01:11 PM
Thinks ranks up there with the dumbest theories ever uttered in this thread. And that says a lot.

what theory ? its actually happening that the Golden anniversary is being held in the 49ers new stadium. It means they knew they were building it before they told anyone 3 years ago. That's too entirely convenient to be thought a nice coincidental accident

steelerfan
03-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Take a half hour and watch this. If you've followed this thread at all, you will laugh hysterically at how familiar it all is. ram is a delusional moron and conspiracy theories are BULLSHIT!

http://youtu.be/qlNobW-bSmo

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
03-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Penn & Teller Bullshit is one of the greatest series ever created.

steelerfan
03-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Penn & Teller Bullshit is one of the greatest series ever created.
Definitely.

#TheScriptIsDead

psuexv
03-23-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm calling it now. The 49ers will be in the SB this year.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/03/23/nfl-super-bowl-50-2016-pro-bowl-black-and-gold/

steelerfan
03-23-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm calling it now. The 49ers will be in the SB this year.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/03/23/nfl-super-bowl-50-2016-pro-bowl-black-and-gold/
And the Steelers! :))

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
03-23-2015, 05:44 PM
And the Saints!

ram29jackson
03-26-2015, 01:51 PM
Take a half hour and watch this. If you've followed this thread at all, you will laugh hysterically at how familiar it all is. ram is a delusional moron and conspiracy theories are BULLSHIT!

http://youtu.be/qlNobW-bSmo

#TheScriptIsDead

that's right, conspiracies are bull. I'm talking about actualities,not conspiracies.

one day youll grow up and get tired of the same outcomes happening over and over.

and of course SF and the Saints wont get near any SB this year.

ram29jackson
03-29-2015, 04:36 PM
yep, I'm in second place in the ncaa tourney ..but anything can happen and its so unpredictable and such madness ?

I don't even follow college b-ball and yet its that easy because its generally,typically and cliche-ishly so predictable. I'd be doing that much better if I hadn't forgotten to change my round one ucla-smu game before it all started.

SmoothPancakes
03-29-2015, 04:46 PM
So other than Notre Dame, you picked all 1 and 2 seeds to make the Elite Eight and picked all #1s to the Final Four. Wow, you really showed us with your mastery upset picks. :D

#TheScriptIsDead

souljahbill
03-29-2015, 06:30 PM
You're right. It's sooooooo predictable..........when you go chalk.

JBHuskers
03-30-2015, 10:35 AM
I see someone else came in recently and added a NO vote to Ram :D

ram29jackson
05-09-2015, 04:09 PM
The fact we're still talking about under inflated footballs is driving me nuts. Such a stupid thing for everyone to get worked up about.

and yet you still think it actually happened.

lets see,..they did something wrong, a rule investigation finds them wrong, it helps in winning a championship and yet no awards will be taken away.
They are playing The American public like a complete fool. LOL at game suspensions. Like that means crap?

nothing ever happened. Its a made up story.

souljahbill
05-09-2015, 06:27 PM
and yet you still think it actually happened.

lets see,..they did something wrong, a rule investigation finds them wrong, it helps in winning a championship and yet no awards will be taken away.
They are playing The American public like a complete fool. LOL at game suspensions. Like that means crap?

nothing ever happened. Its a made up story.

The Pats didn't thrash the Colts due to under inflated balls. They were just better than the Colts. Here's the science to prove it.http://youtu.be/VZ_S8F3mKFE
Any other arguments or is science irrelevant?

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 01:34 PM
The Pats didn't thrash the Colts due to under inflated balls. They were just better than the Colts. Here's the science to prove it.http://youtu.be/VZ_S8F3mKFE
Any other arguments or is science irrelevant?

if its made up in the first place the science is pointless.
whether they won the game so handily or not is meaningless if the cheating actually happened.

CLW
05-29-2015, 01:58 PM
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?

JBHuskers
05-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Ram is arguing science now.... Grrrrrreat.

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 02:21 PM
lets review..

the Warriors are going to the finals against what is supposed to be the most popular player in the league.The Warriors have what is supposed to be the second most popular player in the league or top 3 or what ever.
How convenient for ratings.

lets see..they announce 3 years ago they are building a new stadium for the niners. The Niners then go deep into the playoffs, and the Giants and the Warriors..and the A's and San Jose Sharks too fro that matter.

lets be clear. The nfl knew they were building the stadium long before they even announced it because its so perfect to have a gold anniversary super bowl in a part of the country known for a gold rush.But of course they just got lucky with that,right ?

oh, and how perfect that while the Lakers take a back seat for a while,the Clippers fill the spot nicely in the LA market with extra playoff revenue.

Angels,Dodgers, Kings,Ducks. Its been a virtual playoffs playground for all of California the last few years.

don't waste your time saying that because San Diego isn't involved its just coincidence LOL

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 02:28 PM
Ram is arguing science now.... Grrrrrreat.

where did I argue science? if the action never happened the science is irrelevant is what I said.

JBHuskers
05-29-2015, 02:37 PM
where did I argue science?

When you were born :drum:

steelerfan
05-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Sorry dude. Cleveland vs Golden State is no a TV ratings dream.

And the Sharks? Lol! The ONLY thing they're known for is PLAYOFF FLOPS.

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Sorry dude. Cleveland vs Golden State is no a TV ratings dream.

And the Sharks? Lol! The ONLY thing they're known for is PLAYOFF FLOPS.

as usual ,no critical thinking skills on your part and complete cognitive dissonance.

Lebron is the ratings grab now no matter how you slice it. And you totally avoid the North California onslaught.

I just explained to you they are the 2 most popular players so how convenient they are matched up.

its either going to be like the Broncos-Seahawks super bowl where they draw everyone in with the big star (Lebron/Manning) but let the other team win or they made the playoffs so generic with all these uninteresting teams so you believe Lebron can single handed win it all while the debate goes on that he's still not as good as Jordan in his career for losing last time.

you cant think past 2 steps. The Sharks have made the playoffs twice in the last 3 years. They don't have to win it all.
You of course avoid all the other examples. I didn't have to add the Sharks,they are just more absurd icing on the cake.

sports is nothing but entertainment to amuse the wealthy. All the sports talk/analyzing/stats you think you know are useless and meaningless

steelerfan
05-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Um, dumbass, 16 of 30 (more than half) make the playoffs in the NHL.

The basketball players are the most popular (if that's even true of Curry) because one is the best player of this generation and the other is the MVP. In a sport where there are only 5 on the floor, the top players are usually going to make runs.

If the NBA wanted Curry in the Finals it would be MUCH more logical to have him end up in LA, NY or Chicago. Again, your lame brain can only put theories together AFTER the fact. Anyone can do that. You are a retard.

steelerfan
05-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Besides, with your own tin-foil, hair-brained bullshit, the Finals should be Washington and Houston. With the riots in Baltimore and the flooding in Houston, it was needed to keep the masses in line. FAIL.

skipwondah33
05-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Missed this past few weeks.

Even though Refs seem to make games a bit closer by their curious calls...still had nothing to do with an ultimate script/fix

Lebron is the best player in the world and has been for some time now. Not unrealistic for him to lead this team to the Finals...hell have you checked the 2007 roster he took back then.

It's proven players get better around him...even guys pushing 40.

But no in short lol

SmoothPancakes
05-29-2015, 07:09 PM
lets review..

the Warriors are going to the finals against what is supposed to be the most popular player in the league.The Warriors have what is supposed to be the second most popular player in the league or top 3 or what ever.
How convenient for ratings.

lets see..they announce 3 years ago they are building a new stadium for the niners. The Niners then go deep into the playoffs, and the Giants and the Warriors..and the A's and San Jose Sharks too fro that matter.

lets be clear. The nfl knew they were building the stadium long before they even announced it because its so perfect to have a gold anniversary super bowl in a part of the country known for a gold rush.But of course they just got lucky with that,right ?

oh, and how perfect that while the Lakers take a back seat for a while,the Clippers fill the spot nicely in the LA market with extra playoff revenue.

Angels,Dodgers, Kings,Ducks. Its been a virtual playoffs playground for all of California the last few years.

don't waste your time saying that because San Diego isn't involved its just coincidence LOL
Fascinating. So now teams from OTHER SPORTS and OTHER CITIES are being affected and are winning and going to the playoffs all because of San Francisco being given a Super Bowl to host. My god, the NFL is the fucking Illuminati!

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Missed this past few weeks.

Even though Refs seem to make games a bit closer by their curious calls...still had nothing to do with an ultimate script/fixLebron is the best player in the world and has been for some time now. Not unrealistic for him to lead this team to the Finals...hell have you checked the 2007 roster he took back then.

It's proven players get better around him...even guys pushing 40.

But no in short lol

there is no such thing as best player in the world at anything. Its all hype.

that statement cancels itself out. How many damn curious calls do you need ?

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 09:32 PM
Fascinating. So now teams from OTHER SPORTS and OTHER CITIES are being affected and are winning and going to the playoffs all because of San Francisco being given a Super Bowl to host. My god, the NFL is the fucking Illuminati!

you believe its pure chance that 3 teams from 3 separate sports in the same region all make it to the finals and or a game from the finals and repeatedly make the playoffs in the same 3 year period....?

you are avoiding all logic to not even address how perfect it is to have SB 50 in SF on the golden anniversary.

ram29jackson
05-29-2015, 09:35 PM
Besides, with your own tin-foil, hair-brained bullshit, the Finals should be Washington and Houston. With the riots in Baltimore and the flooding in Houston, it was needed to keep the masses in line. FAIL.

cognitive dissonance.

SmoothPancakes
05-29-2015, 09:48 PM
cognitive dissonance.
You certainly are a master of it!

steelerfan
05-29-2015, 11:40 PM
cognitive dissonance.
Mommy teach you a new phrase?

ram29jackson
05-30-2015, 01:11 PM
You certainly are a master of it!

Mommy teach you a new phrase?

neither of you are capable of a well thought out response nor can you counter anything I said so this is the best you can do.

souljahbill
05-30-2015, 01:15 PM
its either going to be like the Broncos-Seahawks super bowl where they draw everyone in with the big star (Lebron/Manning) but let the other team win or they made the playoffs so generic with all these uninteresting teams so you believe Lebron can single handed win it all while the debate goes on that he's still not as good as Jordan in his career for losing last time.

Repeat Super Bowl?

Sorry Smooth, the curse of Ram is on your Broncos.

Fortunately, this is the year the NY Giants finally make their move.

SmoothPancakes
05-30-2015, 01:42 PM
A shame the NHL fucked up. Could have had the New York Rangers in the Stanley Cup to help sooth the masses in Baltimore, but I guess they're all shit out of luck. Either that or Tampa Bay playing in the Stanley Cup will just have to do.

And someone seriously fucked up that ratings bonanza. Could have had New York vs. Anaheim (aka Los Angeles, aka San Francisco, aka Sacramento, aka Oakland, aka San Jose, aka San Diego, aka California, aka Portland, aka Seattle, aka Alaska, the entire Pacific Coast, aka Australia, aka Japan, aka Russia, aka the entire Asian and Oceanic continents.).

SmoothPancakes
05-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Wow, the NHL is run by dumbasses. Could have had the mighty east coast New York Rangers against the mighty west coast Anaheim/Los Angeles/California Collective in the Stanley Cup Finals. Just imagine the ratings bonanza!!!

Instead we get Tampa Bay vs. Chicago. What fucking idiot wrote that script? :fp: All those ratings and east coast vs. west coast storylines wasted!

steelerfan
05-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Your mind is too small to understand.

They wanted the Blackhawks in to honor the Native American people to keep them calm before the upcoming NFL season so that they will not be as volatile when the inevitable Redskins debate starts up again.

Also, Tampa Bay is basically equidistant to Houston (recent flooding, obvious lightning reference) and Baltimore (recent rioting). Tampa Bay solved two national crises with one team. Brilliant!

ram29jackson
06-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Repeat Super Bowl?

Sorry Smooth, the curse of Ram is on your Broncos.

Fortunately, this is the year the NY Giants finally make their move.

dear God...
how illiterate are you?

I was comparing the upcoming NBA finals to that super bowl. I didn't say the same SB teams would happen next year.

ram29jackson
06-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Your mind is too small to understand.

They wanted the Blackhawks in to honor the Native American people to keep them calm before the upcoming NFL season so that they will not be as volatile when the inevitable Redskins debate starts up again.

Also, Tampa Bay is basically equidistant to Houston (recent flooding, obvious lightning reference) and Baltimore (recent rioting). Tampa Bay solved two national crises with one team. Brilliant!

IE you still have nothing to counter anything I said and run screaming with your hands over your ears like a child.
Cognitive dissonance

ram29jackson
06-02-2015, 02:44 PM
A shame the NHL fucked up. Could have had the New York Rangers in the Stanley Cup to help sooth the masses in Baltimore, but I guess they're all shit out of luck. Either that or Tampa Bay playing in the Stanley Cup will just have to do.

And someone seriously fucked up that ratings bonanza. Could have had New York vs. Anaheim (aka Los Angeles, aka San Francisco, aka Sacramento, aka Oakland, aka San Jose, aka San Diego, aka California, aka Portland, aka Seattle, aka Alaska, the entire Pacific Coast, aka Australia, aka Japan, aka Russia, aka the entire Asian and Oceanic continents.).

the objective was already met by having 3 major markets in the semi finals. Anaheim is next to LA by a half hour if you want to dispute it.

ram29jackson
06-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Um, dumbass, 16 of 30 (more than half) make the playoffs in the NHL.

The basketball players are the most popular (if that's even true of Curry) because one is the best player of this generation and the other is the MVP. In a sport where there are only 5 on the floor, the top players are usually going to make runs.

If the NBA wanted Curry in the Finals it would be MUCH more logical to have him end up in LA, NY or Chicago. Again, your lame brain can only put theories together AFTER the fact. Anyone can do that. You are a retard.

more cognitive dissonance. After or before makes no difference. Something has to happen so you can research and point it out.
So,..they would have to do something the way your simple mind would do it to prove it was happening a certain way?
And to repeat...the Warriors/Giants and Niners all make the finals and have multiple playoff games during the 3 year period the new stadium is built. Of course that cant be pointed out till after it happens.
You have faith in too many coincidences.

SmoothPancakes
06-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Fascinating. So a football stadium that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Warriors and Giants, is responsible for those two having post season success recently? And what about the Giants 2010 World Series, two years before they even broke ground on the football stadium? Just MLB tossing the Giants fans a bone? The Giants were good BEFORE the football stadium was ever anything more than a sketch on the back of a napkin.

Jesus, you really are a delusional buttnut. For the love of God, tell me they revoked your voting privileges for life on the basis of mental deficiency. The country is already fucked enough without you and your never ending fantasy world delusions further fucking it up in the voting booth.

bdoughty
06-17-2015, 08:18 PM
You are wearing out the term, "Cognitive Dissonance."

https://www.google.com/search?q=ram29jackson+cognative&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=ram29jackson+cognitive+dissonance&filter=0

That horse is pulp at this point.

steelerfan
06-17-2015, 08:29 PM

souljahbill
06-17-2015, 10:07 PM
I swear, this thread has supplied more gutbusting laughs than any thread I've ever read. The theory that a football stadium somehow played a part in Golden State's victory is absolutely ridiculous.

ram29jackson
06-21-2015, 06:00 PM
I swear, this thread has supplied more gutbusting laughs than any thread I've ever read. The theory that a football stadium somehow played a part in Golden State's victory is absolutely ridiculous.

Golden State never gets that far and then all the sudden does with so much else happening the region ? really ?

you completely ignore that areas three major teams being in championships during the time it was announced and built. You believe in that much luck at one time ? your belief is actually more ridiculous and takes more faith to believe. You believe in coincidence and chance that is way too improbable.

and lets not forget the golden anniversary SB happening there. What a stroke of luck huh ?

ram29jackson
06-21-2015, 06:03 PM
You are wearing out the term, "Cognitive Dissonance."

https://www.google.com/search?q=ram29jackson+cognative&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=ram29jackson+cognitive+dissonance&filter=0

That horse is pulp at this point.

until they snap out of their trance that truth will never wear out.

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Golden State never gets that far and then all the sudden does with so much else happening the region ? really ?

you completely ignore that areas three major teams being in championships during the time it was announced and built. You believe in that much luck at one time ? your belief is actually more ridiculous and takes more faith to believe. You believe in coincidence and chance that is way too improbable.

and lets not forget the golden anniversary SB happening there. What a stroke of luck huh ?
It's called drafting. It's called trading. It's called free agency. It's called improving the team via all three over numerous years. Of course, I know that's too much for your feeble brain to understand all at once.

souljahbill
06-21-2015, 07:03 PM
It's called drafting. It's called trading. It's called free agency. It's called improving the team via all three over numerous years. Of course, I know that's too much for your feeble brain to understand all at once.

Yeah, it's "all of a sudden."

I remember Golden State getting better gradually over the last 2 or 3 seasons but maybe that's just me.

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2015, 07:24 PM

I remember Golden State getting better gradually over the last 2 or 3 seasons but maybe that's just me.
Yep, let's see.

2009 draft, first round, Stephen Curry.

2011 draft, first round, Klay Thompson.

2012 draft, first round, Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli, second round, Draymond Green.

2012 trade, added Andrew Bogut from Milwaukee

2013 trade, added Andre Iguodala from Denver.

2014 free agency, added Shaun Livingston from the Brooklyn Nets.

That is Golden State's top SEVEN players on the entire team, plus Festus Ezeli who had some decent games in the playoffs, who were all added via, wait for it, the DRAFT, FREE AGENCY and TRADES all in the last FOUR SEASONS (with the exception of Stephen Curry who was added six season ago).

Now, isn't it just amazing how Golden State started improving in three years ago, eventually leading to an NBA Championship this season? Wow!

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Plus, it wasn't "never". Golden State had won three championships before this in their history, so they've been there. And they had successful seasons in 2006 and 2007, and had marginal seasons in 2002, 2003 and 2010, finishing only a couple games below .500.

The only seasons they have truly sucked since 2001, have been the 2008, 2009 and 2011 seasons. Otherwise they've had at least 34 wins every season and have had 42 or more wins in 5 of the last 9 seasons, which is much better than some teams can claim.

bdoughty
06-21-2015, 09:50 PM
If only Ram would switch his avatar to

http://i.imgur.com/k7cfxyl.gif

ram29jackson
06-27-2015, 12:07 AM
Plus, it wasn't "never". Golden State had won three championships before this in their history, so they've been there. And they had successful seasons in 2006 and 2007, and had marginal seasons in 2002, 2003 and 2010, finishing only a couple games below .500.

The only seasons they have truly sucked since 2001, have been the 2008, 2009 and 2011 seasons. Otherwise they've had at least 34 wins every season and have had 42 or more wins in 5 of the last 9 seasons, which is much better than some teams can claim.

pay attention child,I know full well their history. Their over all status was they weren't winning anything big and it was a given since the 70s. Now they end up winning when the Giants and Niners do too ? Are you seriously that much of Santa Claus believing child to think its pure happenstance ?

what the fuck does who they got as players over time have to with it ? You don't know shit other then what media tells you if those players are good or not.You don't know how to scout shit,you just take what you are given. if They are staging games they can make people look good. Its not even hard to do. You cant think beyond step one when it comes to critical thought and deductive reason.

again..the Clippers just happen to be this good now when the Lakers fall off for a while ? gee whiz wally, I guess they are just that lucky.

Youll believe anything you are told

ram29jackson
06-27-2015, 12:10 AM

2 or 3 seasons is a drop in the bucket and within the time frame of the announcement of the stadium being built. You seriously have college degree ?
you need that explained to you ?

ram29jackson
06-27-2015, 01:02 AM
NFL: Hall of Fame DT Warren Sapp charged with biting girlfriend, throwing her to ground, stepping on her head in April.

Warren Sapp is a piece of shit. Ignorant as fuck and totally worthless. Fuck him, I hope he goes to the pen where he belongs

I've always hated Sapp. How that loser got a TV job to spout his crap in the first place is beyond me.

for the same reason Ray Lewis , Darren Sharper got one and Ray Rice gets to play...and Adrian Peterson.

its the norm not the exception but cant seem to put 2 and 2 together too well.

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2015, 03:51 AM
pay attention child,I know full well their history. Their over all status was they weren't winning anything big and it was a given since the 70s. Now they end up winning when the Giants and Niners do too ? Are you seriously that much of Santa Claus believing child to think its pure happenstance ?

what the fuck does who they got as players over time have to with it ? You don't know shit other then what media tells you if those players are good or not.You don't know how to scout shit,you just take what you are given. if They are staging games they can make people look good. Its not even hard to do. You cant think beyond step one when it comes to critical thought and deductive reason.

again..the Clippers just happen to be this good now when the Lakers fall off for a while ? gee whiz wally, I guess they are just that lucky.

Youll believe anything you are told

2 or 3 seasons is a drop in the bucket and within the time frame of the announcement of the stadium being built. You seriously have college degree ?
I present to you Exhibit A of the failed mental health programs in this country. Congress MUST make mental health funding a priority in the future so people like Ram can be treated and medicated, forcibly if needed. Or euthanized. Either/or. :)

bdoughty
06-27-2015, 09:33 AM
You seriously have college degree ?

Ram is Stovy... Stovy is Ram.

souljahbill
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM

2 degrees

I only need a middle school diploma to see that you're a loon. You have to be a nutbag to think the Warriors won because of the new 49'er stadium.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a07d64baeb/se7en-nutbag

SmoothPancakes
06-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Ram, as a concerned human, please, I beg you, seek help. They have medication for everything these days. These episodes of psychosis will go away, you'll no longer sound like a nutter and a loon, and you'll be able to become a productive member of society rather than spending every day in Mother's basement. I can't promise you that you won't have to some, extended, time at a mental hospital, but it will all be for the better once your clearly mis-wired and imbalanced brain has been fixed and corrected to function normally.

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/consequences-of-lack-of-treatment/anosognosia/1375

http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Helpline

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/mental-health-helpline

http://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/resources/mental-health-hotline-numbers-and-referral-resources/

http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/Pages/MentalHealthPrograms-Svcs.aspx

http://calmhsa.org/

http://dmh.lacounty.gov/

http://www.mhac.org/

http://www.californiamhc.org/

steelerfan
06-27-2015, 05:06 PM

ram29jackson
07-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Do you really think you've won any debate with the 3 of us?

I have every single time whether you know it or not yet. I'll have to wait for you to develop functional wisdom to realize it.

but if you are so thick that you think its pure coincidence
when all 3 teams go to a finals located in Northern California where a stadium is being built,right after they announce its being built. This may take a while.

souljahbill
07-08-2015, 07:29 PM
1) Functional wisdom? I looked it up. It's not a thing.

2) You've won 0 debates with anyone. Only you believe you've won anything.

3) There is 0 evidence that a FOOTBALL stadium, IN ANY WAY, effects the success of a team playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sport.

ram29jackson
07-08-2015, 09:43 PM

2) You've won 0 debates with anyone. Only you believe you've won anything.

3) There is 0 evidence that a FOOTBALL stadium, IN ANY WAY, effects the success of a team playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sport.

see..you are so confused you are childishly picking at pointless angles.

3) There is 0 evidence that a FOOTBALL stadium, IN ANY WAY, effects the success of a team playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sport

LOL you are so confused you have no idea what to think or how to say it. I've given you the evidence that too many coincidences are happening but you obviously don't have the wisdom or critical thinking skills to process the details.

LOL Yes,there's a thing called wisdom. Just because you don't like the word in front of it is pointless. My wisdom is correctly processing information,It is functioning correctly.

my wisdom is working and operating.Your wisdom is not.Learn how to actually define and look something up and relate it before trying me.
Basically, I'm so intelligent I can make up my own terms/slang and it confuses you.

3) There is 0 evidence that a FOOTBALL stadium, IN ANY WAY, effects the success of a team playing a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT sport.[/QUOTE]

no one is going to tell you. You have to actually think for yourself instead of just watching a ball fly through the air like a slobbering dog

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Yawn...

bdoughty
07-09-2015, 01:25 AM
LOL Yes,there's a thing called wisdom. Just because you don't like the word in front of it is pointless. My wisdom is correctly processing information,It is functioning correctly.

From the beautiful mind that brought us...

http://i.imgur.com/TU7q7JI.png

ram29jackson
07-09-2015, 05:14 AM
https://twitter.com/JGolden5/status/618915438794158080/photo/1

souljahbill
07-09-2015, 07:12 AM
see..you are so confused you are childishly picking at pointless angles.

LOL you are so confused you have no idea what to think or how to say it. I've given you the evidence that too many coincidences are happening but you obviously don't have the wisdom or critical thinking skills to process the details.

my wisdom is working and operating.Your wisdom is not.Learn how to actually define and look something up and relate it before trying me.
Basically, I'm so intelligent I can make up my own terms/slang and it confuses you.

no one is going to tell you. You have to actually think for yourself instead of just watching a ball fly through the air like a slobbering dog

http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo

ram29jackson
07-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Yawn...

http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo

you have no intellectual counter argument to the examples I give so you can only resort to childish remarks.
Actually try to watch games this year. Watch what defenders do/don't do. Record games and actually analyze plays.
for college educated adults you are very immature.

JBHuskers
07-09-2015, 01:19 PM
you have no intellectual counter argument to the examples I give so you can only resort to childish remarks.
Actually try to watch games this year. Watch what defenders do/don't do. Record games and actually analyze plays.

Okay Nostra-doofus, how is the fixed NFL going to play out this year. List everything you can so we can check them off every time you're wrong :D

souljahbill
07-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Okay Nostra-doofus, how is the fixed NFL going to play out this year. List everything you can so we can check them off every time you're wrong :D

Can't do it. He can only analyze after the fact so he can use whatever happened to fit his narrative. He's the Joe Montana of Monday Morning QBs.

souljahbill
07-09-2015, 01:32 PM

You're on 800 different message boards and everyone on every board says the same thing: you're a nutbag. Everyone tells you that 2+2=4 yet you try to prove that 2+2=5 because of your "intellectual superiority." Because we disagree doesn't mean we aren't thinking. It just means we think you're an idiot.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2015, 07:13 PM

Fascinating. Well, using only THIS one page, of 72, in this thread...

You cant think beyond step one when it comes to critical thought and deductive reason.

I'll have to wait for you to develop functional wisdom to realize it.

but if you are so thick that you think its pure coincidence

you are so confused you have no idea what to think or how to say it.

but you obviously don't have the wisdom or critical thinking skills to process the details.

Looks like you have more than your fair share of childish remarks. Fascinating...

ram29jackson
07-20-2015, 02:03 PM
You're on 800 different message boards and everyone on every board says the same thing: you're a nutbag. Everyone tells you that 2+2=4 yet you try to prove that 2+2=5 because of your "intellectual superiority." Because we disagree doesn't mean we aren't thinking. It just means we think you're an idiot.

LOL you haven't said 2 and 2 are 4.. you have said you believe a guy dropping a ball did it by spontaneous mistake without any proof of the actual function or purpose of what you are watching. It doesn't matter if a majority disagree with me.A majority thinking a particular way about something doesnt prove correctness.

souljahbill
07-20-2015, 02:10 PM
LOL you haven't said 2 and 2 are 4.. you have said you believe a guy dropping a ball did it by spontaneous mistake without any proof of the actual function or purpose of what you are watching. It doesn't matter if a majority disagree with me.A majority thinking a particular way about something doesnt prove correctness.

So, if Peyton Manning throws you 100 ball, you'll catch all 100 unless the "script" says otherwise?

ram29jackson
09-01-2015, 01:49 PM
But it was the retirement of soon-to-be-second-year player Borland which really caught pundits off-guard. In a lengthypiece written by the Fainaru brothers*for ESPN, Borland basically said his health was more important than the NFL. He also cited much of the NFL's nonsense as a factor in his decision (such as the above video taken from the 2014 rookie symposium Borland attended.*Out of all the retired players the NFL has produced, how did the league choose these two yahoos to speak?). In fact, in an overlooked quote from Borland in that article, he said, "It's like a spectacle of violence, for entertainment, and you're the actors in it. You're complicit in that: You put on the uniform. And it's a trivial thing at its core.It's make-believe, really.*That's the truth about it."

It's make believe,really.

I'm on my phone so I don't know how to quote properly n stuff if that didn't work

ram29jackson
09-01-2015, 01:52 PM
So, if Peyton Manning throws you 100 ball, you'll catch all 100 unless the "script" says otherwise?

The ones that aren't caught will have a timely flag or ref call to make up for it.

ram29jackson
09-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Well, Pittsburgh will be 0-1 now.

Maybe,maybe not. You know this will swing bets and effect the over under. Funky games are excused in week 1 and 15/16.

And the so called Incident never happened in the first place.
I laughed as soon as I heard it in the post game show after the AFC Championship.

8 months of dumb ass fans talking about legal mumbo jumbo like it's really important and then at the end... nothing happens.
But the NFL stays on your lips year round.
Sports is entertainment television

souljahbill
09-03-2015, 04:06 PM
The NFL wrote the worst storyline in the history of sports. 8 months of arguing about balls that were underinflated for 1/2 a game. A game in which the Patriots won in a rout and did BETTER with properly inflated balls. Then to do studies, hand out punishments that ultimately get overturned and have the player defeat the league in court is just the absolute worst. Writing. Ever.

steelerfan
09-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Maybe,maybe not.

For the first time ever, you are correct.

Thanks for the in-depth look at the script.

Pittsburgh might lose and they might win. Either way, you will have a reason why it is fake. Now, I see.

ram29jackson
09-07-2015, 06:43 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/GiantInsider/status/640300237156970496

Sorry, I don't know how to put up a visible tweet.

ram29jackson
09-08-2015, 12:53 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8eD_mIQOEao

16:00 mark. @smoothflapjacks :) that shouldn't offend you,just doing a variation on pancakes
You want facts and or proof but are unwilling to do any research when given tools. I told you to look at the replay of Moss and the DB guiding and helping each other to the ball and explained that you can't see it just watching once. But you of course childishly mock me explaining what to look for which means you don't know how to research in the first place. It is repeated reviewing and analyzing.
You know magicians, politicians, and tv preachers are bogus and deceitful without knowing a damn thing about what they do or how they do it. But some how you believe all these illiterate jocks who make millions running around catching balls and get busted constantly for things, live in some pure tv sports bubble....?
In other words you can know something is a fact and true without and facts tgat some human would need in some court room to succeed because law isn't about truth today in the first place.
You wouldn't be able to prove God's or Jesus existence in court and neither of them are worried about it.

If 10 people actually studied it I'm sure I'd get some positive votes. But no one would admit it because they don't want to be unpopular with the in crowd.

They are holding and guiding each other they are nodding their heads at each other and then Moss taps the DB shoulder to turn around.

ram29jackson
09-08-2015, 01:04 AM
For the first time ever, you are correct.

Thanks for the in-depth look at the script.

Pittsburgh might lose and they might win. Either way, you will have a reason why it is fake. Now, I see.

You are an adult right? You have critical thought supposedly?
my picks have nothing to do with whether games are staged.
I don't care if I get it wrong because no Matter the outcome they are doing what they want. I don't have to know the outcome to know it's bogus. That's how deceit works.

SmoothPancakes
09-08-2015, 01:20 AM
This whole thing is a waste of time. Why, because you are so CERTAIN that you are seeing these supposed acts, that you will "see" them regardless of whether they happen or not. You are intentionally seeking out these supposed "signs of scripted plays" that you are suffering hardcore confirmation bias.

You are so certain that you are seeing this or that that proves things are scripted, that you are claiming "scripted" on plays that are literally impossible to script. You are claiming teams on two opposite sides of the country are able to perfectly script and practice the script of an entire game from start to end, yet never once practice against each other until game day. These players are able to so perfectly execute this supposed script, that without any practice against each other, they are able to execute these flawless plays where literally everything would have to be 100% perfect (positioning, timing, angle of throw or catch, angle of blocking, etc) with literally zero practice between each team.

You are intentionally seeking out these supposed scripted plays, and therefore regardless of what you are actually seeing, all you're going to see is what your biased mind WANTS you to see. And in the process, all of us have to be endlessly subjected to your retarded posts.

Go do some research yourself buttercup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

http://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/confirmation_bias.htm

http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/23/confirmation-bias/

http://skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

Skepdic is my favorite. They basically describe you to a T in that article.

To see confirmation bias at work, review the conspiracy theories offered for the JFK assassination or the 9/11 conspiracy theories. It is a good lesson to observe how easily intelligent people can see intricate connections and patterns that support their viewpoint and how easily they can see the faults in viewpoints contrary to their own. As long as one ignores certain facts and accepts speculation as fact, one can prove just about anything to one's own satisfaction. It is much harder cognitively, but a requirement of good science, to try to falsify a pet hypothesis.

http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/fl/What-Is-a-Confirmation-Bias.htm

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

bdoughty
09-08-2015, 01:42 AM
You wouldn't be able to prove God's or Jesus existence in court and neither of them are worried about it.

And on the eighth day. Well, God does not talk about that one.

http://i.imgur.com/IWwV8pk.jpg

steelerfan
09-08-2015, 04:27 AM
You are an adult right? You have critical thought supposedly?
my picks have nothing to do with whether games are staged.
I don't care if I get it wrong because no Matter the outcome they are doing what they want. I don't have to know the outcome to know it's bogus. That's how delusion works.

Fixed.

steelerfan
09-08-2015, 04:37 AM

No, he doesn't.

But we do know that after 6 days of work (doing brilliant things like creating the sun AFTER creating light which came after he created the earth in the dark) the all-powerful sky wizard was pooped and needed a day off.

souljahbill
09-08-2015, 07:20 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8eD_mIQOEao

16:00 mark. @smoothflapjacks :) that shouldn't offend you,just doing a variation on pancakes
You want facts and or proof but are unwilling to do any research when given tools. I told you to look at the replay of Moss and the DB guiding and helping each other to the ball and explained that you can't see it just watching once. But you of course childishly mock me explaining what to look for which means you don't know how to research in the first place. It is repeated reviewing and analyzing.
You know magicians, politicians, and tv preachers are bogus and deceitful without knowing a damn thing about what they do or how they do it. But some how you believe all these illiterate jocks who make millions running around catching balls and get busted constantly for things, live in some pure tv sports bubble....?
In other words you can know something is a fact and true without and facts tgat some human would need in some court room to succeed because law isn't about truth today in the first place.

If 10 people actually studied it I'm sure I'd get some positive votes. But no one would admit it because they don't want to be unpopular with the in crowd.

They are holding and guiding each other they are nodding their heads at each other and then Moss taps the DB shoulder to turn around.

I don't know what you think you see but they aren't guiding each other to the ball. They're fighting for position.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/08/fe8d65f31b13ad70325f016b38fbb910.jpg

JBHuskers
09-11-2015, 09:05 AM

http://i.imgur.com/IWwV8pk.jpg

How the hell did you do that? LOL

ram29jackson
09-13-2015, 01:58 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/642799067656024064

So..you really want to believe he actually tweeted tgat a day before a game?

ram29jackson
09-13-2015, 02:06 AM
I don't know what you think you see but they aren't guiding each other to the ball. They're fighting for position.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/08/fe8d65f31b13ad70325f016b38fbb910.jpg

Where the hell is the fighting? ??? THey are as polite as could be. No one is off balance and no flags are thrown and they are arm in arm, comfortable and nodding heads in agreement with each other. You aren't even trying to study it lol. I know you are full of it now and are lying or don't know anything about football or human interaction.

SmoothPancakes
09-13-2015, 02:49 AM

It's called confidence, being cocky and team/fan support. Get the fans fired up ahead of game day. In other words, he's simply predicting his own team to win, which is what every goddamn player in every goddamn sport in fucking history does. But you have your head shoved so far up your ass that a simple act that has been made by millions of players of all sports in history is now suddenly suspect and a sign of corruption.

Where the hell is the fighting? ??? THey are as polite as could be. No one is off balance and no flags are thrown and they are arm in arm, comfortable and nodding heads in agreement with each other. You aren't even trying to study it lol. I know you are full of it now and are lying or don't know anything about football or human interaction.

That's amazing! You don't know anything either! Especially human interaction! Living with your mother, drawing random sock pictures in Paint and taking pictures of yourself and/or strangers in public restrooms, which seems to be 90% of your daily life, unfortunately do not count.

steelerfan
09-13-2015, 03:39 AM

My thoughts exactly.

"(You) don't know anything about... human interaction." - ram

:D:D:D

SmoothPancakes
09-13-2015, 03:44 AM

Ram telling someone that they don't know anything about human interaction might be the funniest goddamn thing I've ever read on this site. :D

souljahbill
09-13-2015, 08:11 AM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/4572dd6e6d6ce1a8f7bc56839ef62589.jpg

Dude, I'm around football 11 months a year. Now that it's football season, I'm around football 6 days a week. I actually PLAYED tackle football as a kid. If there's anyone here that knows anything about football, it's me and I'm telling you...............

...................you're full of shit.

Everything you said was complete bullshit. Nothing was factual. Give it up.http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/360546c318b3449f4620a8c4e2965618.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/6f8b1f0569bb9e8b68e9de5619fe6641.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/934dfa29d0fb1132d806b37fa1de4822.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/dc2e969d0a536c3c629f734d88c4e948.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/1fc9f5b2032111e44cda8f6832a4509d.jpg

Everything the CB does is to keep Randy Moss close and to get inside positioning so that he can make a play on the ball.

ram29jackson
09-13-2015, 01:53 PM
You trying to single out frames is meaningless. You ignore that the DB looks at Moss and nods. You have to look at the body of the video. Nothing can be determined in your favor in any way in these late frames.
They aren't doing anything adversarial to each other in any way,shape or form. Jostling for position my ass lol. They are holding each others forearm as politely as possible.

...and of course no one questions that all but two games is very close at half. But all our lives have always been that dramatic I suppose...? No.

souljahbill
09-13-2015, 04:29 PM
I'm starting to think you really are an evil genius. You're a master troll. No matter what sensible or logical argument is thrown to you, you can invent some inane nonsense to rebuttal. The fact that I can use still frames to prove a point and its instantly disregarded but if you do THE EXACT SAME THING, it somehow proves your point is so astronomically mindblowing that only the mind of an insane genius can conjure it up.

souljahbill
09-13-2015, 06:37 PM

They lost soooooooooo.........?

It's a twist in the script of M. Night Shyamalan proportions!

ram29jackson
09-13-2015, 09:48 PM
so Kam was out and the real Russell Wilson's twitter said the Hawks would be 1-0..he tweeted that on Saturday.
The media is trying to help you realize a team is tanking but all of you still pick the Hawks.
You say: but Ram my,wwhy did you pick colts like the rest of us? Lol I didn't think they'd be that absurd.
I've heard you say you think conspiracy guys keep changing the story to fit the narrative. No its the nfl that keeps selling you different narratives and you keep buying them without thinking it through.
I seem to know so little about football and yet do reasonably well in my pickems. Apparently sports is cliche,redundant and not hard to learn or to understand.

SmoothPancakes
09-13-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm starting to think you really are an evil genius. You're a master troll. No matter what sensible or logical argument is thrown to you, you can invent some inane nonsense to rebuttal. The fact that I can use still frames to prove a point and its instantly disregarded but if you do THE EXACT SAME THING, it somehow proves your point is so astronomically mindblowing that only the mind of an insane genius can conjure it up.
You know, this was hilarious, between this thread last season and the off-topic forum thread throughout the off-season, but this is just getting sad and pathetic now. I'm beginning to think Ram really does suffer from delusions or other mental conditions. Either that or he's one of these naive morons who will believe any and every conspiracy theory because "someone on the internet said so".

SmoothPancakes
09-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Oh, I can't wait to hear Ram try to spiel some "fixed" bullshit about that Giants interception just now. This ought to be entertaining to watch him try and spin the unspinnable.

bdoughty
09-13-2015, 11:44 PM
How the hell did you do that? LOL

It was just a filter on one of those online image editing tool. I did not do anything but select it.

ram29jackson
09-14-2015, 12:02 AM
It was just a filter on one of those online image editing tool. I did not do anything but select it.
It's a thing of beauty !

Only got 2 wrong against the spread this week. It's easier than straight up because even 2hen you are wrong,you're right.
I picked Giants to win but of course another prime time unrealistic fantastic finish shows up after all of dallas' blundering.
Yes soulja,yyou can actually practice tipping the ball in the air and deflect a pass up with those tacky gloves. If they fail at it they just punt or give the ball up from penalties or what ever.its not that hard as you want to believe.

souljahbill
09-14-2015, 07:18 AM
Yes soulja,yyou can actually practice tipping the ball in the air and deflect a pass up with those tacky gloves. If they fail at it they just punt or give the ball up from penalties or what ever.its not that hard as you want to believe.
I'm aware that you can practice it. It's the last thing teams typically practice on the last padded practice before a game. The defense knocks down 3 passes and then the offense practices tipping and catching it. Even with the defense not trying to knock it down when the offense is practicing the tip and catch, the 3 offensive attempts don't always work and the QB doesn't throw 3 perfect passes from 50 yards away.

I know this from 1st hand experience since, you know, I work in sports.

souljahbill
09-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Also, the Giants are already a game back in the division. :D

ram29jackson
09-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Black*is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.*Black*is a mysterious*colorassociated with fear and the unknown (black*holes). It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist,*black*humor, 'black*death').

I don't entirely believe it but since I know games are staged and I'm great at research. The NFL is telling you SF will suck and the league has all the power and possibly a couple other things all at one time by having the niners wear all black.
Think about it. There's absolutely no real reason to have them wear that but the nfl doesn't randomly do crap. The nfl is just telling you we can do what ever we want and you'll buy it.
And I agree with JB that the cheerleader outfits were a nice touch lol.

You of course saw the article where the Giants RB said he was told not score for 2 downs. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/did-giants-tell-rashad-jennings-not-to-score-at-end-of-cowboys-loss-145120015.html. https://mobile.twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/643491709863784448
What's your pseudo football knowledge reasoning for that?

ram29jackson
09-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Also, the Giants are already a game back in the division. :D
You of course ignore all the bizarre stupidity and fantastic unrealistic occurrences in the entire game.
Suuuuuuuurrrre , in a real circumstance the coach and QB would be dumb enough to call pass plays instead of run out the clock.
You question nothing and suck it all up.
The Cowboys drop the ball up teen Frick times and still win? Just another prime time fantastic finish that you think naturally happened ?!

bdoughty
09-15-2015, 06:34 PM
The Cowboys drop the ball up teen Frick times and still win?

Stovy lives!

SmoothPancakes
09-15-2015, 07:42 PM
Well, in addition to not having a clue about human interaction, Ram just proved without a doubt that he has no clue about football strategies. :D

psuexv
09-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Well, in addition to not having a clue about human interaction, Ram just proved without a doubt that he has no clue about football strategies. :D

While I agree that Ram doesn't have a clue about football strategies, why not take the points to put yourself up 10. I understand wanted to run the clock down but going up 10 with 1:30 left seems like a good bet.

ram29jackson
09-17-2015, 10:47 PM
Oh gosh gee wowzers. Another prime time game with a close ending! Over time even. Lololol at the ending

ram29jackson
09-17-2015, 10:50 PM

And I just explained to you how unnecessary and useless that so called knowledge is. You of course ignore the main theme because you are losing the battle

steelerfan
09-17-2015, 11:55 PM
Oh gosh gee wowzers. Another prime time game with a close ending! Over time even. Lololol at the ending
Uh, there wasn't any overtime, dumb fuck. Also, show us the prime time games that were close last year. There weren't any.

Fucking idiot.

SmoothPancakes
09-18-2015, 02:49 AM
:D It's like a retarded puppy. The moron just keeps running head first into the wall over and over.

souljahbill
09-18-2015, 02:49 AM
So......close games are proof that things are staged? Does that mean blowouts are proof that things are not?

SmoothPancakes
09-18-2015, 02:52 AM
So......close games are proof that things are staged? Does that mean blowouts are proof that things are not?
Nope. When games are a blowout, it's proof they're staged. When games are close it's because they're staged. When games are played, it's because they're staged.

That record 222-0 win by Georgia Tech over Cumberland College back in 1916? Staged.

That Taco Bell induced dump I just took? Totally staged.

ram29jackson
09-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Uh, there wasn't any overtime, dumb fuck. Also, show us the prime time games that were close last year. There weren't any.

Fucking idiot.

End of game/ beginning of overtime,same difference. I assumed that when I already saw Denver score it would be overtime but they made it look dumber than That even.
Lol at you trying to fight how unrealistic and overblown these endings constantly are. More games are close in the last 2 minutes in an entire season than naturally should be.43% of games were decided by one score last year.Thats not possible if the games played out naturally. This game and the Giants game already with the unrealistic drama and you buy it hook, line and sinker every damn time.
Manning with another come from behind win on national telecast on everyone's favorite show, NFL football ((yaaawwwnn. Same crap over and over and over.
If these games were real, the Giants and Chiefs wouldn't choke these games away in the laughable manor that's played out on tv.

SmoothPancakes
09-18-2015, 04:40 AM
End of game/ beginning of overtime,same difference. I assumed that when I already saw Denver score it would be overtime but they made it look dumber than That even.
Lol at you trying to fight how unrealistic and overblown these endings constantly are. More games are close in the last 2 minutes in an entire season than naturally should be.43% of games were decided by one score last year.Thats not possible if the games played out naturally. This game and the Giants game already with the unrealistic drama and you buy it hook, line and sinker every damn time.
Manning with another come from behind win on national telecast on everyone's favorite show, NFL football ((yaaawwwnn. Same crap over and over and over.
If these games were real, the Giants and Chiefs wouldn't choke these games away in the laughable manor that's played out on tv.
Uh, no, end of game and beginning of overtime are ENTIRELY different things. But you can't even understand the basics of life, much less football, so it's not surprising you can't understand something as simple as that.

steelerfan
09-18-2015, 05:19 AM
Apparently, you like to make numbers up. 38.6% of games were decided by 7 points or less last season and only 19.5% were by 3 points or less. Those numbers are inflated by garbage time scores that make the final look closer than reality.

And guess what? Playoff games are worse than the mean and largely uncompelling. Not to mention that the prime time games were largely shit last year.

Ass clown.

souljahbill
09-18-2015, 08:46 AM
He must be running for office and he's practicing making up statistics.

steelerfan
09-18-2015, 08:57 AM
He must be running for office and he's practicing making up statistics.
If he didn't pull that number out of his ass, I'm sure it's referring to games decided by 8 points or less. Regardless, ram is a moronic jackass. :)

ram29jackson
09-19-2015, 04:39 PM
[[On the bright side Ohio St is struggling with Northern Illinois. Go Huskies!]]

Ohio state will win of course. That's just to screw with the over/under and point spread

On the bright side Ohio St is struggling with Northern Illinois. Go Huskies!

steelerfan
09-19-2015, 05:07 PM
[[On the bright side Ohio St is struggling with Northern Illinois. Go Huskies!]]

Ohio state will win of course. That's just to screw with the over/under and point spread

On the bright side Ohio St is struggling with Northern Illinois. Go Huskies!
This post is full of FAIL.

bdoughty
09-19-2015, 05:12 PM
This poster is full of FAIL.

Just a small edit.

steelerfan
09-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Just a small edit.
:up:

ram29jackson
09-19-2015, 06:40 PM
*[[Originally Posted by*cdj*

Nebraska climbs back into game at 33-25 with 2:39 remaining. Miami got complacent letting NU hang close.

Deep pass and a targeting call with an ejection to boot. Miami is just giving it away.]]

Ya don't say? Another unbelievable,too good to be true comeback? Wowzers! Televised sports is just so lucky.

steelerfan
09-19-2015, 06:41 PM
*[[Originally Posted by*cdj*

Nebraska climbs back into game at 33-25 with 2:39 remaining. Miami got complacent letting NU hang close.

Deep pass and a targeting call with an ejection to boot. Miami is just giving it away.]]

Ya don't say? Another unbelievable,too good to be true comeback? Wowzers! Televised sports is just so lucky.
Too retarded to learn how to quote someone.

Fucking idiot.

ram29jackson
09-19-2015, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE] Really? You have a thread for this stuff. Use it.

Suggestion. Every time Ram shits up the college or pro football threads with his insanity, he gets a two week break from TGT. At some point he needs to be reeled in.[QUOTE]

If my views are so bizarre why is it I'm in the top 2 or 4 guys here at picking winners and losers in pools?
You shouldn't take it personal and there's nothing wrong with the fact that I treat sports as entertainment and you treat it like a natural occurrence. It's just sports spectating,it's not important. Just a fun distraction and a reason to hang out with friends.
Just like pro wrestling but a lot cooler to look at lol
.....because of helmets and socks and stuff!

souljahbill
09-19-2015, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE] Really? You have a thread for this stuff. Use it.

Suggestion. Every time Ram shits up the college or pro football threads with his insanity, he gets a two week break from TGT. At some point he needs to be reeled in.[QUOTE]

If my views are so bizarre why is it I'm in the top 2 or 4 guys here at picking winners and losers in pools?
You shouldn't take it personal and there's nothing wrong with the fact that I treat sports as entertainment and you treat it like a natural occurrence. It's just sports spectating,it's not important. Just a fun distraction and a reason to hang out with friends.
Just like pro wrestling but a lot cooler to look at lol
.....because of helmets and socks and stuff!

We all treat sports as entertainment.
We just know, unlike professional wrestling, that the outcomes are not predetermined.

steelerfan
09-19-2015, 09:04 PM
ram is too fucking stupid to watch wrestling and sports and notice any difference.

ram29jackson
09-19-2015, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE]Yeah, the Irish have never lost on NBC. Never. [/QUOTE ]

WHEN a team is starting a new QB and the point spread is still 1.5 against a team scoring 70 points before your spidy senses should be tingling.

steelerfan
09-19-2015, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE]Yeah, the Irish have never lost on NBC. Never. [/QUOTE ]

WHEN a team is starting a new QB and the point spread is still 1.5 against a team scoring 70 points before your spidy senses should be tingling.

God damn you're dumb and desperate. Georgia Tech was favored and their mighty 70 points came against no one.

EDIT: Weird that the script called for 2 TDs by GT in the final minute when it did not affect the spread or the total.

ram29jackson
09-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Oh look, another fantastic finish nationally televised night game! How lucky can the network be? How lucky can Alabama be?
Gotta make sure they keep watching!